Again drone attack shame kiyani shame

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
5-12-2011_70461_1.gif

33y0xnt.gif

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]مملکت خداداد، اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان اور شاندار وباوقار افواج پاکستان پر ترسٹھ سالوں سے قابض عیاش، کرپٹ ، نااہل اور صلیبیوں اور صہیونیوں کے جدی پشتی خادم جرنیلوں کے نام ۔ ۔ ۔ جو، اب اسمبلی میں ایک شاندار ڈھکوسلہ اور ڈرامہ رچانے پر کمر بستہ ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور یہ قومی اسمبلی میں جو ٹٹو بٹھائے گئے ہیں وہ بھی تو ان ہی جرنیلوں کے چاچے مامے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]اے وطن کے چمکیلے جرنیلو
ساری خوشیاں تمہارے لیے ہیں
جب تلک ہے ملک قائم و باقی
سارے صدمے ہمارے لیے ہیں
[/FONT]​

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You should listen to the arguments presented by Faisal Abidi on talk shows. He says, those who are getting killed are terrorists. In one of the programs, I think yesterday, he brought a list of those terrorists killed in the drone attacks.

He probably forgot to mention what about the rest of 2800 innocents?
What about the international human rights, a person is innocent until proven guilty. Who tried them and convicted them?

Even those who people like Abidi or Americans think are guilty, can not be murdered in cold blood without due process. It is against the International Laws.

It is not Kiyani only, it was Musharaf "the traitor" who got scared and gave away the dignity and independence of Pakistan to Americans on one telephone call.

Now, Political mafia in Islamabad are also partners with Americans, they never going to do anything. They only give scare stories in their efforts to convince people to put their head down and tolerate it, and live in indignity and disrespect.

One curious thing, we have a Defence Minister Ahmed Mukhtar, he never says a word, like it is not his problem at all. Why is holding the Ministry then, he should resigned immediately.

A day ago Faisal Abidi lied and said Mukhtar is sick so he can not face the media. Mukhtar is visiting Russia with Zardari at the moment.

How is he able to travel on foreign trips if he is sick, but cannot talk to the media for the issues concerning his ministry?

It seems we have Rehman Malik the Burger King, working as jack of all trades. He is used as a trouble shooter for every ministry, he is the interior minister, foreign minister, defense minister,etc.

My God only in Pakistan selling burgers could be a competent qualification.[hilar][hilar]

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is baar thik hay per Next time sakhat jawad dain gay .. ISPR

Jahanzabi, w-a-n-t-e-d, and alpha, I very humbly request to all these and other concerning brothers please

look forward to solve the problems of Pakistan. I have gone through your threads/posts. I think instead of harshly

criticizing and blaming eachother, please give the solution of present circumstances ?

This Pakistan is for Pakistanies with all ups and down, past ( all the history of feudalism,waddaras, bloodsuckers) present

( as we are observing) and brilliant future ( with unity, faith,dicipline and mutual struggle) Inshallah.

Note: On Libyan and Arab countries crises whole the world is silent UNO, humain rights and worlds politions are

looking like a part of the game ? Even Mr. Manmohen Singh of India has no word and role for the peace of world ?

Please suggest us positive side of the scenario to overcome the present situation ? Thankx.

adnan_21

Citizen
what could u expect from these ghadar generals u know before "kuch-b-kia-nai" got his extension the american contractor visa drama was at its peak and as soon as kiyani got the extension the very next day all the six hundred or seven hundred visas were released to american mercenaries/spies contractors so called diplomats......................and it doesnt end here when pasha got his extension the very next day their master raymond davis was released with all notable protocol and pakistani nation was left alone to suck on their wounds once again.............this is the reality of these sold bast ards.............dont expect anything from them.............. and politicians are the same..aaahhh

Last edited by a moderator:

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kyani-pasha & co should be hanged till death or be thrown in indian ocean

america ka jo yaar hai ghadar hai ghadar hai

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish and hope that the concerning people could get this massage ?

I do agree due to their wrong policies people and Pakistan is affected very badly.

May Allah give them HADIET, Aameen.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You should listen to the arguments presented by Faisal Abidi on talk shows. He says, those who are getting killed are terrorists. In one of the programs, I think yesterday, he brought a list of those terrorists killed in the drone attacks.

He probably forgot to mention what about the rest of 2800 innocents?
What about the international human rights, a person is innocent until proven guilty. Who tried them and convicted them?

Even those who people like Abidi or Americans think are guilty, can not be murdered in cold blood without due process. It is against the International Laws.

It is not Kiyani only, it was Musharaf "the traitor" who got scared and gave away the dignity and independence of Pakistan to Americans on one telephone call.

Now, Political mafia in Islamabad are also partners with Americans, they never going to do anything. They only give scare stories in their efforts to convince people to put their head down and tolerate it, and live in indignity and disrespect.

One curious thing, we have a Defence Minister Ahmed Mukhtar, he never says a word, like it is not his problem at all. Why is holding the Ministry then, he should resigned immediately.

A day ago Faisal Abidi lied and said Mukhtar is sick so he can not face the media. Mukhtar is visiting Russia with Zardari at the moment.

How is he able to travel on foreign trips if he is sick, but cannot talk to the media for the issues concerning his ministry?

It seems we have Rehman Malik the Burger King, working as jack of all trades. He is used as a trouble shooter for every ministry, he is the interior minister, foreign minister, defense minister,etc.

My God only in Pakistan selling burgers could be a competent qualification.[hilar][hilar]

Im sure there are more burger sellers in your pathetic UK than in Pakistan....you emigrant how dare you degrade my country?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
5-12-2011_70461_1.gif

33y0xnt.gif

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]مملکت خداداد، اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان اور شاندار وباوقار افواج پاکستان پر ترسٹھ سالوں سے قابض عیاش، کرپٹ ، نااہل اور صلیبیوں اور صہیونیوں کے جدی پشتی خادم جرنیلوں کے نام ۔ ۔ ۔ جو، اب اسمبلی میں ایک شاندار ڈھکوسلہ اور ڈرامہ رچانے پر کمر بستہ ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور یہ قومی اسمبلی میں جو ٹٹو بٹھائے گئے ہیں وہ بھی تو ان ہی جرنیلوں کے چاچے مامے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]اے وطن کے چمکیلے جرنیلو
ساری خوشیاں تمہارے لیے ہیں
جب تلک ہے ملک قائم و باقی
سارے صدمے ہمارے لیے ہیں
[/FONT]​

Oye stop blaming kayani...The army chief takes orders from Government...he can't take whatever descicion he wants...it is the governemnt who makes policies regarding drones NOT kayani...get it in your stupid little mind

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khampani.. there is a solution for all these crises. actually there is only one solution and sooner and later we will go for this only option.
i have complete trust in Allah and there is no other way except written in the Book of Allah. The Holy Quran.

The price for our freedom is to get ready to live in the Stone Age without that we cannot buy our freedom.....

The only solution to our crises is to force our politician anyone .. Imran Khan, Musharaf, Nawaz.. etc to implement SHARIA LAW in pakistan
and say no to any non-Muslim help by doing this we will suffer initially but the result will be better...

We choose it or not but we will go into the Stone Age very soon.. with or without our choice...

Democracy is not the future of a Muslim .. Muslim means the one who submits to Allah. total submission means obey Allah commands completely. that is Sharia Law

Jahanzabi, w-a-n-t-e-d, and alpha, I very humbly request to all these and other concerning brothers please

look forward to solve the problems of Pakistan. I have gone through your threads/posts. I think instead of harshly

criticizing and blaming eachother, please give the solution of present circumstances ?

This Pakistan is for Pakistanies with all ups and down, past ( all the history of feudalism,waddaras, bloodsuckers) present

( as we are observing) and brilliant future ( with unity, faith,dicipline and mutual struggle) Inshallah.

Note: On Libyan and Arab countries crises whole the world is silent UNO, humain rights and worlds politions are

looking like a part of the game ? Even Mr. Manmohen Singh of India has no word and role for the peace of world ?

Please suggest us positive side of the scenario to overcome the present situation ? Thankx.

crankthskunk

[/B]
Im sure there are more burger sellers in your pathetic UK than in Pakistan....you emigrant how dare you degrade my country?

Islamabadi, you should be angry with Rehman Malik, he is a confirmed burger seller. So why are you huffing and puffing on the mention of the truth? I am not an emigrant, hold your tongue. You should be more worried about the burger seller Rehman Malik the traitor, if he goes around destroying your party we have no problems with it. But we wouldn't allow this burger seller to destroy Pakistan with his incompetency and ignorance. By the way, while you are simmering, let him know, we do not appreciate his funny and flawed English. He should spare us his English bhashan. He shows his class straight away when he speaks in English. By staying few years in the UK on Asylum and selling burgers at Edgware Road one does not become English.:lol::lol::lol:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am witnessing that taliban supporters are showing their full munafikat and fully trying to divert the situation trying to create sympathy for zaliman taliban............

Imranpak

They're all on American dollars!! However, i agree with the above poster that even the many patriots within the ranks are helpless without governmental approval.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ya taliban america say kion lar rahay hain... ? kia waja hay ki wo america ko passand nahi kartay.

i am witnessing that taliban supporters are showing their full munafikat and fully trying to divert the situation trying to create sympathy for zaliman taliban............

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
[/B]

You spent your whole life in Europe, enjoyed best perks, Now your Patriotism has waked up, because you find your kids in bad habits and would like to control them in Pakistan, and pretending like, you are the only Patriot living in Pakistan, Shame on you, what will happen, when you will ran out of Euros...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't point your finger to any one, because your remaining four fingers pointing yourself.

drkjke

5-12-2011_70461_1.gif

33y0xnt.gif

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]اے وطن کے چمکیلے جرنیلو[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]ساری خوشیاں تمہارے لیے ہیں[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]جب تلک ہے ملک قائم و باقی[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]سارے صدمے ہمارے لیے ہیں[/FONT]

pro army sheeples song is
saaray raqbay aur plots tumhaaray liyay hain
ai watan kay sajeelay jawaano

anyway some facts
three large drone attacks have occured after abbotabad incident
in abbotabad incident pakistani airchief raao qamar salesman said that our radars were by mistake off at the exact moment by chance so we could not see american helicopters.what a joke:lol:

now i guess in these three drone attacks after abbotabad also radars jammed.same radars who cost few million dollars but our great generals took billions of dollars for these radars from poor pakistani tax payers money
what a country
man
what a country!mind boggling!

drkjke

imran khan said that if more drone attacks occured he will do dharnaa in karachi?why he says things that he cant do?

also in these latest three drone attacks 30 or more people have been killed
in todays attack 10 people were killed who were travelling in a van or something
some madrasa also was destroyed

strange life this is

osama and taliban were the ones who did jihad in soviet invasion era in which pakistani generals made billions.pakistani generals made bullions in afghan jihad while osama, arab mujahideen and afghan mujahideen sacrificed their lives...pakistani generals took credit for this victory too which could never have been achieved without blood sacrifices of mujahideen.
now same people who made our generals filthy rich are being tragetted by our army

i again and again remember hazrat ali raziallah unhus famous words
that
"when you do a favour for someone!beware of his evil or sher!!!

as tribal people who are being murdered via drone attack and pakistani airforce bombing are the children of same tribal mujahideen who freed azaad kashmir for pakistan in 1948 war!at that time too our secular army was not able to conquer the kashmir which few tribal mujahideen did by sacrificing their lives
same mujahideen are being repaid for freeing part of kashmir now by killing their children in drone attacks and pak airforce bombing .when these poor souls in their defense try to stop these attacks they are labelled "terrorists"

what a country
man
what a country!

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hey man, dont blame the army

Gillani said today: We will allow drone attacks if you share the information............

Its all part of the wider game. The killed may well be the terrorists, we dont know. We only digest what we are told by the anti Pak forces