Again drone attack shame kiyani shame

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
this is what Gilani said today. No sense in blaming the fauj.

"Read the siasat thread: Breaking News: CIA/ISI cooperation ends."

This is what he said:

Pakistan and the US have developed differences over war on terror he added. If America can include us in decision making, only then we can allow drone attacks, prime minister revealed while giving an interview to the TIME magazine.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Kiyani has b*lls and some shame then he should at least have an informal session with the people of Pakistan, who are being humiliated due to this defense institution which is "supposedly" responsible of our well being and eats up 2/3rds of Pakistan's budget, only to construct parallel first world enclaves in a beggar third world country.
I sometimes feel whenever I see this coward on the podium, as though he is communicating his masters in Washington, he does not have the guts to address in Pakistan's own language.
If you are pursuing a policy of humiliation, at least be honest with the people of Pakistan living here and abroad, who are being bypassed in any kind of decision and yet are asked to defend son of bit*h like you and your ISI wh*re Pasha, when you screw up which you've been doing for last 10 years, but still staying the course and heavily stained with the blood of Pakistanis.

gazoomartian

If Kiyani has b*lls and some shame then he should at least have an informal session with the people of Pakistan, who are being humiliated due to this defense institution which is "supposedly" responsible of our well being and eats up 2/3rds of Pakistan's budget, only to construct parallel first world enclaves in a beggar third world country.
I sometimes feel whenever I see this coward on the podium, as though he is communicating his masters in Washington, he does not have the guts to address in Pakistan's own language.
If you are pursuing a policy of humiliation, at least be honest with the people of Pakistan living here and abroad, who are being bypassed in any kind of decision and yet are asked to defend son of bit*h like you and your ISI wh*re Pasha, when you screw up which you've been doing for last 10 years, but still staying the course and heavily stained with the blood of Pakistanis.

How much taxes did you pay? Be honest now !!!!

I am sure kyani's balls are bigger than your even bigger mouth. The only way to find out for sure is that you make an appointment with him and take his balls in yer mouth. Once you find out the dimension of his balls please do come back and post it here so others would know too. As a reward for your trouble, take in your mouth whats in between the balls too

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
How much taxes did you pay? Be honest now !!!!

I am sure kyani's balls are bigger than your even bigger mouth. The only way to find out for sure is that you make an appointment with him and take his balls in yer mouth. Once you find out the dimension of his balls please do come back and post it here so others would know too. As a reward for your trouble, take in your mouth whats in between the balls too

Looks like the reward you're pushing for me, is already in your b*tt. Yes we give taxes plus huge share of indirect taxes, which the army does'nt give, but still takes away their own bloody share, plus some lives of Pakistanis' whom they're suppose to defend.
They've been able to create such great environment in Pakistan, electricity Rs. 14.89/unit , CNG gas supply Rs.60.6/kg, petrol Rs.90.00/litre, etc. the amazing law and order with bomb blasts and shootings everywhere. PAkistani fools are only meant to give and sacrifice, the only takers are your wh*res the ***** army.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Looks like the reward you're pushing for me, is already in your b*tt. Naaah I dont do those any more. I am retired but dont let me stop YOU

Yes we give taxes, indirect taxes, which the army does'nt give, but still takes away their own bloody share, plus some lives of Pakistanis' whom they're suppose to defend.
They've been able to create such great environment in Pakistan, electricity Rs. 14.89/unit , CNG gas supply Rs.60.6/kg, petrol Rs.90.00/litre, etc. the amazing law and order with bomb blasts and shootings everywhere. PAkistani fools are only meant to give and sacrifice, the only takers are your wh*res the ***** army.

Why is it bothering you, its our country and we should be concerned. Your India is doing pretty good, at least for now any way

Go there and enjoy. And if you are a qadyani, go to Tel Aviv/Jeruslem and enjoy

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why is it bothering you, its our country and we should be concerned. Your India is doing pretty good, at least for now any way

Go there and enjoy. And if you are a qadyani, go to Tel Aviv/Jeruslem and enjoy

Canadian,UK trash pehlay apni country wapis aayein, iss mulk mein rahein aur phir doosri countries ki baat karein. Yes at least those country's citizens have some respect, and are not ridiculed everyday on the international media because of their army's namak-har*ami.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
hey man, dont blame the army

Gillani said today: We will allow drone attacks if you share the information............

Its all part of the wider game. The killed may well be the terrorists, we dont know. We only digest what we are told by the anti Pak forces

Great idea, Pakistan wan buiilt in the name of Islam and for muslims, lets remove that, declare citizens living in Karachi, Waziristan, Balochistan and Sindh as Indians, and blast these people off, and do operation like the one in East PAkistan in 1971. As this army is always rite. The Advani dream of an Indian confederation would become true sooner by 2025.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
cartoon1.jpg

...... :p

Astaghfirullah!! Maulana sahab CARTOON!!

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before we were talking about our corrupt politician, and NOW our army generals (which I called ********os) what will happen to Pakistan in next few years......till today what ever happened in our whole society and what is going to happened in few years...just wait and see.
Darkest days of Pakistani history is on the way beacause of these all yes all politician and our army ********os.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You spent your whole life in Europe, enjoyed best perks, Now your Patriotism has waked up, because you find your kids in bad habits and would like to control them in Pakistan, and pretending like, you are the only Patriot living in Pakistan, Shame on you, what will happen, when you will ran out of Euros...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't point your finger to any one, because your remaining four fingers pointing yourself.

So what if I enjoyed my whole life in Europe? Our father of the nation Qaid e Azam spent most of his life in Europe too, but the difference is that he RETURNED to Pakistan to work for the country...he didn't seek asylum there and pledge alleagiance to the Queen (WHich I can bet YOU have). We follow the examples of our Qaid E Azam...and by the way...I am leading a more luxuriius life in Pakistan than I did in Europe...