After criticising Pak Army? What do you think what Imran Khan is? a Traitor or a Patriot!!!

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

Praising Pakistan Army in any case (no matter what it does e.g. killing own countrymen just for some $) is, for some people, the certification whether one is patriot or not.
Although Imran Khan has boldly criticised the attitude of Pak Army during this self imposed war. But here is the latest proof

Now I have a question for everyone but especially for those who on one hand condemn every person (who opposes the criminal activities of Army) but on the other hand admire Imran Khan.
Now decide yourself whether Imran Khan is a patriot or a traitor?

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

Praising Pakistan Army in any case (no matter what it does e.g. killing own countrymen just for some $) is, for some people, the certification whether one is patriot or not.
Although Imran Khan has boldly criticised the attitude of Pak Army during this self imposed war. But here is the latest proof

Now I have a question for everyone but especially for those who on one hand condemn every person (who opposes the criminal activities of Army) but on the other hand admire Imran Khan.

There is a difference between 'criticizing' and 'insulting'............... 'Mr.Intellegent' . anyway thanks for enlightening us with ur 'intellect' .

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Things are not as simple as black and white!. IK is a patriot who wants to stop Pakistanis being killing by their own army that is a view i share. He's not against the army providing they do what they should which is to secure our borders and help the flood victims, it's a question of perspective.

Condemning the killing of innocents does not make IK a traitor rather an honest individual trying to get us on the right track and out of this self-destructive war.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
ok....he has criticised Army......now my question to u 'Mr Intellegent' where do YOU stand now, do support what said in the video??? no ayin bain shain....answer yes or no:)

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)
yaar yeh banda waqee bahut intellegent hai,,,,,,,,,bro u might need to know half of Imran's family is in the army. Just understand his point of view, he always says politics is the solutions not war. Just listen to hillary clinton a week back, she is talking to talibans now..........

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz/Shahbaz/Benazir/Zardari/Musharraf/Altaf did nothing for Pakistan except promoting Pakistan as a terrorist country.
So, lets try Imran Khan this time! We know that he will never sell Pakistani men and women for dollars and he will not load his bank accounts from the public money.
Abdul Rehman Malik and Nisar Ahmed are scared and jealous from Imran Khan's popularity

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a difference between 'criticizing' and 'insulting'............... 'Mr.Intellegent' . anyway thanks for enlightening us with ur 'intellect' .

I think you have said it absolutley right.
Some people think that the only way to criticise is to insult and throw blame left and right.
Then there are some who take even a simple question as being Ghaddar.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok....he has criticised Army......now my question to u 'Mr Intellegent' where do YOU stand now, do support what said in the video??? no ayin bain shain....answer yes or no:)

Assalam o Alaikum,

As far as Imran Khan is concerned I like him and agree what he says.
I always loved Pak Army but not these days because I love Muslims and Pakistan more than anyone else. Therefore, the day Pak Army reviews its policies and changes its course I know there will be extreme affection for Pak Army in my heart automatically once again.

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

He is a patriot. He has no fear. He is brave. Long live Imran khan

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have said it absolutley right.
Some people think that the only way to criticise is to insult and throw blame left and right.
Then there are some who take even a simple question as being Ghaddar.

I was abt to ask same question that why u dont blame imran khan as traitor coz he is ur favourite. He is blocking NATO supply line & your army has a contract with NATO for logistic support in war against terror so if u stop supply line its a decision against your country ARMY & its Government so he is standing against ARMY. Imran khan has criticized ARMY in so many programs openly & in detail that they sell people for dollars & kill their own people & same i do & other guys on this forum that army does all these things so why dont u start criticizing imran khan first.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
the record of paksitan army is ... if some one realy want to see .. check their behaviour with miss fatimah jinah ... fatimah jinah vs general ayoub .. check the behvaiour of mr yahya and his bad deeds during his regiem .. check the deeds of general zia agaist zulfiqar bhuto ... check the bigest of evil of pakistan pakistan parvaiz musharf .. out of 60 years army remain in power some 40 years on front and even if they are on back step every one knows who is having real power in pakistan currently .. when it comes to their intrest they even can make atom bomb because they have to save their ass ... when if some one stops sui gas for one week and cut down supply from generals home they dont care about how big leader is bugti they kill him . when some one critisize their character and their bad deeds and demand to change it then they dont care if they are hafz quran and how many are they in lal msjid they killed them brutaly . who do they support .. altah hussain .. who do they give n ro .. asif zardari .. who do they make their ministers picking persons from prision .. faisal saleh hayat was in prision and next day became interior minister .. this is their merit . when it comes to people of paksitan then they take bold step like they take for their own works then they lie and says oh we wanted to build kalabagh dame but people of pakistan didnt allow us . then they dont use their power .. all officer of pakistan army join army as they are inspired of their luxuries no one join army to make the army best but to make their life best . even their wifes have nothing to do with army but actuly controls army miss bargaid commdar miss 2ic ,,mrs adutant every day you will find these currpet mrs out side csds and big shoping markets in a govement vehicals and with some uniform soldier serving them carrying their babes and waiting for these ladies while they are shoping .. and now the bigest property dealers in paksitan is paksitan army officers . their retired general and brigadior and colonals are sitting in all the civil departments as chairmain .. chairman naib , dg fia . chairman steal mill directors of pia .. chairman fujifoundation . governers of pakistan ..ambassdor of pakistans what the hell they are every where in all departement and what is the condition of all departments .. f...k in helll .. they robbed paksitan .. paksitan army the real enemy of pakistan .

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
the question should be is pakistan army patriotic or just greedy ...your precious army is on rent ...when thousands die it does nothing but when threir own die they block of supply routes..pathetic

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
the record of paksitan army is ... if some one realy want to see .. check their behaviour with miss fatimah jinah ... fatimah jinah vs general ayoub .. check the behvaiour of mr yahya and his bad deeds during his regiem .. check the deeds of general zia agaist zulfiqar bhuto ... check the bigest of evil of pakistan pakistan parvaiz musharf .. out of 60 years army remain in power some 40 years on front and even if they are on back step every one knows who is having real power in pakistan currently .. when it comes to their intrest they even can make atom bomb because they have to save their ass ... when if some one stops sui gas for one week and cut down supply from generals home they dont care about how big leader is bugti they kill him . when some one critisize their character and their bad deeds and demand to change it then they dont care if they are hafz quran and how many are they in lal msjid they killed them brutaly . who do they support .. altah hussain .. who do they give n ro .. asif zardari .. who do they make their ministers picking persons from prision .. faisal saleh hayat was in prision and next day became interior minister .. this is their merit . when it comes to people of paksitan then they take bold step like they take for their own works then they lie and says oh we wanted to build kalabagh dame but people of pakistan didnt allow us . then they dont use their power .. all officer of pakistan army join army as they are inspired of their luxuries no one join army to make the army best but to make their life best . even their wifes have nothing to do with army but actuly controls army miss bargaid commdar miss 2ic ,,mrs adutant every day you will find these currpet mrs out side csds and big shoping markets in a govement vehicals and with some uniform soldier serving them carrying their babes and waiting for these ladies while they are shoping .. and now the bigest property dealers in paksitan is paksitan army officers . their retired general and brigadior and colonals are sitting in all the civil departments as chairmain .. chairman naib , dg fia . chairman steal mill directors of pia .. chairman fujifoundation . governers of pakistan ..ambassdor of pakistans what the hell they are every where in all departement and what is the condition of all departments .. f...k in helll .. they robbed paksitan .. paksitan army the real enemy of pakistan .

In this country of ours, they are organized warlords in their own right. To make themselves look better they have fostered corrupt to the core politicians. The word "patriotism" in its absolute sense, seems to be a patented term for armed forces generals. However their henchmen, cronies and bootlickers are generously labelled 'patriots', but in relative sense ofcourse. Criticism is quickly labelled 'insult' with a broad sweep of a brush and sooner the critic finds himself an established 'Indian agent'.

Give a dog (civilian ofcourse) a bad name and kill him.

For instance I used to criticize the MQM (a terrorist organization of the past), based on the knowledge leaked out by agencies backed by the Army. But all of a sudden we saw a paradigm shift when our omnipotent, 'patriotic' general gave them the whole Karachi in a silver platter, after issuing them the certificates of patriotism. We were told that since Army always acts in the nation's wider interest, hence no one dare critcize. Then we saw him calling Benazir a 'security risk'. Again as 'intellect' in its entirety is not in 'bloody civilians' domain, we gobbled it up with religious zeal. But nation's wider interest knew no bounds when NRO was signed between Army and Benazir, mediated by USA.

I would like to take you a further back to eighties and ninties when a whole breed of 'patriotic pakistanis' was prepared to believe that Afghanis fighting the soviets are doing a noble job. It was a legitimate struggle , a Jehad -- attested and verified by Yanks. Islamic cause and national cause were deemed the same and those opposing were not only 'unislamic' and atheists but 'fifth columnists' as well.

There were generals who owned Taliban in nineties by saying "yeh taliban hamaray bachay hain" and duffer nation was again ready to glorify their 'defenders of the ideological and geographical frontiers with additional job of defenders of the faith'.

I used to hate Nawaz Sharif like anything when he invited Indian PM in Lahore. Military general's apparent dislike in wake of Lahore declaration compelled my slavish civilian mind to believe that infallible and patriotic general's optics are the truth and Nawaz Sharif has compromised on national issue. But several years later, again in nation's wider interest, I was indoctrinated that Jihadis of past are terrorists of the present, and there is an 'out of the box' solution to Kashmir dispute, those who think otherwise are 'terrorists', 'kharjis', 'indian agents' and 'traitors'. Again like a stupid civilian, I had no other choice but to give in.

"Long Live Pak Army" and "May the evil eye rot!"

Last edited:

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
What make u think that Imran is a traitor?? i wonder how you can put a tag of traitor to any one who speaks truth? every one is free to say any thing he or she likes, for the GOD sake is he saying any thing against Islam or Prophet PBU?? i personally love army and think that they are guards of Nation and Country, but you cannot ignore the facts, that in Army regime, half Pakistan was gone, 100000 troops were surrended first example in the World i think, Siachi is gone, your three rivers were sold to india, Kashmir is still there unresolved, serkareek is gone, and worst was done by Masharraf who sold his National to America in exchange for Dollars, people are kidnaped, and Drone attacks is a great gift to the Nation. Army should do what they are mandated to do by Nation. Corrupt elite is imposed on Nation now, but time will come when they all will be trhown away,and my Country will flourish the way it deserves.