After criticising Pak Army? What do you think what Imran Khan is? a Traitor or a Patriot!!!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was abt to ask same question that why u dont blame imran khan as traitor coz he is ur favourite. He is blocking NATO supply line & your army has a contract with NATO for logistic support in war against terror so if u stop supply line its a decision against your country ARMY & its Government so he is standing against ARMY. Imran khan has criticized ARMY in so many programs openly & in detail that they sell people for dollars & kill their own people & same i do & other guys on this forum that army does all these things so why dont u start criticizing imran khan first.

It is obvious that he is criticizing and he has a right to do so, he is also not running away from charges against him, he is not absconding and seeking help from foreign and enemy governments, he has all his stake in Pakistan, and he is taking the lead in the actions that he asks the people to do. He is not hiding behind a telephone and asking people to sacrifice their lives while he is safe.
IK is not calling names to the Army or any one else, he is not trying to incite ethnic or provincial divide for his personal political motives, what he is saying and doing is pretty much what every patriotic Pakistani wants and worry's about.
You have misunderstood that Army is selling people for dollars, Ik has said that no government does that and use it's own Army against it's own people.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is always criticizing Pak Army for killing so-called own country men, but wait. Are those our country men ??
They are Al-Qaeda / TTP terrorists who had always declared war against Pakistan in the name of their takfiri Jihad.
IK always fails to understand this, he also fails to understand the serious situation of the threat to Pakistan after 9/11. Blaming only Pak Army will not help him.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

As far as Imran Khan is concerned I like him and agree what he says.
I always loved Pak Army but not these days because I love Muslims and Pakistan more than anyone else. Therefore, the day Pak Army reviews its policies and changes its course I know there will be extreme affection for Pak Army in my heart automatically once again.

What do you mean these days???? Pak Army Comprises of following :-

a. Pakistani nationals
b. Pakistani Muslims
c. Our brother and sisters

So why do you take armed forces as not part of the Pakistan, brother it is very much part and parcel of this country who has thousands and thousands ready to sacrifice their lives just for us, and what they ask from us, some kind worlds of morale boasting thats it...

I agree there could be some black sheeps as well, but this is the biggest Muslim Army of the world, which has about 600,000 on active service...

So kindly donot generalize the things.

so better say it is "My Army" Our Army ...

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you brother, but do you know our so called parlimentrians have asked the armed forces to do the operation in waziristan... If our so called representatives are really hurt.. why they are not stopping the armed forces....

Imran is right
we cannot just blindly support any action of army they are not Gods