Aapas Ki Baat - 1st August 2011 - Special Programe From USA - Dr Akber S Ahmad

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very nice show and Thanks mr.najam sethi and mr.dr.akbar ahmad for some good information .There is so much confusion in people's minds about 9/11 incident.If it is true then it is very tragic and everyone on earth will condemn it but the stories even in the amreican press put the doubts on its reality so to whom we should blame for that confusion.9/11 is indeed a heartbreaking news but what is the truth because there are lots of conflicting reports so we should know about it.I had seen the CD's and mr.young ,a radio host who openly said "its an inside job" also ptotested in front of "White House "at the time of G Bush and some blame it on right wing neo cons to blame the muslims so they will have the chance to blackmail the muslims specially "pakistanis" because in "1973 YOM KAPOOR WAR" mr.z a Bhutto send its pilots and non-regular army to help syria in war with "ISRAEL" so it was a mistake on the part of Bhutto to do that .when pak was giving its moral support to the middle east crisis ,there was no need for this so some believe it was staged to get even with pakistan because Israel does carry the grudge against pak.The french journalist declared this incident as the biggest "HOAX" of 21st century after two weeks of the incident .The american scientists,forensic experts,policemen ,firemen ,even senior US pilots and common people said that they heard the dynamite explosions and the third building 47 storey caught fire and fell but there was no mention of that in the news.To me,I am very confused but will say only one thing that pakistanis were the only targets after 9/11 incident even though no pakistani was involved and also helped US in this war on terror.Mr.Sethi ,is it possible to clear this confusion once for all so the world can relax in peace,thanks.American people generally are very nice ,peacefull ,funloving but some of the govt policies are objectionable which make the people confused.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just look at it this way,after 9/11, the palestenian problem is put in the corner and no one is talking about it.If this matter is resolved ,it will be good for US,Israel and rest of the world.Only US can put pressure on israel to solve it which is unlikely by this hawkish israeli govt?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very nice show, I believe we have to watch this show very carefully as well as several times, Unfortunately We have forgotten our rich and strong history, We don't give serious thought to our Motivation in face of our Prophet Mohammad pbuh along with Mr Jinnah.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wow.....wonderful personality,,,,,,these kind of people have no place in pak. or they dont want to come to pak. because they know they will not be given proper respect and place in this corrupt system

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Excellent person. Pakistanis have to rediscover the real aims of the creation of this country: A model welfare state based on justice and democracy inside and peace and harmony with the rest of the world. (Not the security state that our rulers have turned it into at war with itself and with everyone else in the world.)

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent program and excellent guy Akbar S. Ahmed. Pointed out very important points. This goes back to what our learned people keep on reminding that we have forgotten our values and true history. We have forgotten about Quaid and Iqbal. We have forgotten even about Islam. We just follow Islam on the face and think that we will flatter Allah from our appearance while our inside is not like that.

Having said that, one thing Dr. Ahmed didn't mention was the other side i.e. yes I agree with whatever he has said about the muslims and how we are not doing right. However, either he is unaware of the truths behind 9/11 or just thinks all those are conspiracy theories. I can't believe that he doesn't know what CIA is doing here and there or may be he wants to take a fully passive way of dealing with it, which is fine, however, I don't think that is the right way. One should be non-violent, decent, relaxed, but at the same time speak truths....

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
yeap really nice person, again he mentioned about Dio Band, Raiwind people ... so called tablighi jammat, they are there for lot of things in our society

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am surprise ke iss ******* ke bhi fan hain
no doubt dunya bhari pari hai
what was that
"aapas ki baat = chutiye ke saath"

Last edited by a moderator:

moazzamniaz

I wonder how you came into this world.

Should not u a bit sympathetic with a victim of deceit, instead of being sarcastic;).

I mean how we were deceived, brainwashed, enslaved, poisoned by our own protectors and messiahs, can even force one`s worst enemy into crying and empathizing.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good program by sethi. Its a good change. He shouldd talk to more people like him. One can understand what the world is thinking what pakistanis are thinking. We dont know anything at all as to what is happening in the world. Our eyes cant see that far.

Unicorn

Banned
Should not u a bit sympathetic with a victim of deceit, instead of being sarcastic;).

I mean how we were deceived, brainwashed, enslaved, poisoned by our own protectors and messiahs, can even force one`s worst enemy into crying and empathizing.

Ha ha now I feel sorry for him I take it all back.

desicad

Very nice show and Thanks mr.najam sethi and mr.dr.akbar ahmad for some good information .There is so much confusion in people's minds about 9/11 incident.If it is true then it is very tragic and everyone on earth will condemn it but the stories even in the amreican press put the doubts on its reality so to whom we should blame for that confusion.9/11 is indeed a heartbreaking news but what is the truth because there are lots of conflicting reports so we should know about it.I had seen the CD's and mr.young ,a radio host who openly said "its an inside job" also ptotested in front of "White House "at the time of G Bush and some blame it on right wing neo cons to blame the muslims so they will have the chance to blackmail the muslims specially "pakistanis"---------------------------------------------------------------
Only very few people are confused like you....because people like you want to live in denial and want to be confused by choice. A sincere effort on your part to know the truth will surely take you out of this confused state of mind......

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Give some facts with your statements, yes i am confused because of listening different versions of 9/11, will be glad to know about it.Tell if you know. Dont do aain bain shain,give the facts.