Who will be a long term beneficiary of the alliance of PPP and Q-League

Who will be a long term beneficiary of the alliance of PPP and Q-League?

• Total voters

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think N league will get maximum benefit in the next elections. They will get all the sympathy vote of the people especially in Punjab.
They already have started a huge hue and cry that there is a game going on against them i.e. N-League vs All Chors. They are including Agencies, PPP, Q-League, PTI and MQM in these ALL Chors.

Wouldn't this alliance of PPP and Q-League not covering all the short comings of N-League?

Is Nawaz Sharif and Co. not going to get a new life out of it?

What do you think friends? Let's poll and decide.

1-PML-N
2-PPP
3-PML-Q
4-PTI
5-MQM

If you think PTI or MQM, please elaborate why do you think that?
Thanks

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
پیپلز پارٹی اور مسلم لیگ ق کے اتحاد پر آپ کے قیاس سے میں سو فیصد متفق ہوں. اس اتحاد سے مسلم لیگ ن کو ہمدردی کا ووٹ پڑے گا. صرف اور صرف پنجاب کی حد تک. مسلم لیگ ق نے اپنی قبر خود کھودنے کا بندوبست کر لیا ہے اس اتحاد کے ذریعے پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی کے پچھلے تین سالوں کا سارا گند اپنے اپر لے لیا ہے
میرے نزدیک سب سے زدہ فایدہ معلم لیگ ن کو اور اس کا سب سے زیادہ نقصان مسلم ق کو ہو گا.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i think Nawaz sharif will think to make an alliance with PTI JUI and Jamat-e-Islami for next elections. and then i think PMLN can get heavy mandate if Imran khan agrees...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think Nawaz sharif will think to make an alliance with PTI JUI and Jamat-e-Islami for next elections. and then i think PMLN can get heavy mandate if Imran khan agrees...

I agree with your assessment too. Nawaz League with former PML-Q members and PTI and religous parties. Although I dont see PML-N picking up seats in any other province than Punjab.

GeoG

PLMn will gain because they only represent the rightist vote now.
But the dent PTI has made in their vote and continue to do so will still leave them as net losers
It will be a good opportunity for PTI to take in a few clean faces on local levels from Q as this will surely disintegrate.

Kitnay Bholay Hain Choudhary Sahib, banking on written agreement when Zardari openly says Muahdhay Koi Quran Ya Hadees Nahi Hotay and that too to a much stronger party than Q league.

GeoG

It is naturally heading towards that Alliance
Current onslaught of PLMn is to limit the damage made by PTI in their vote bank
At the end of the day, it will two egos, NS and IK deciding that factor
Personally I think it will be a good alliance if we a clear understanding of bringing all assets back to Pakistan
This is a must for IK to defend any such coalition.

Usman Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif ke toh mazay hai in sab ke meelap main.. wo ab Quam ke saamne Mazloom bannega ke Pakistan ki tamam Parties chor hain including Army & ISI. aur sab say zyada Vote lene ki koshish karega especially Punjab main.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[FONT=&quot]Pakistan should move towards two party system (at least less parties). Look at Canada every 3-4 years they are having election due to several parties. Smaller, regional and linguist parties cannot do anything but chaos.[/FONT]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif ke toh mazay hai in sab ke meelap main.. wo ab Quam ke saamne Mazloom bannega ke Pakistan ki tamam Parties chor hain including Army & ISI. aur sab say zyada Vote lene ki koshish karega especially Punjab main.

Quam is not that much stupid who would consider Nawaz as "Mazloom" any more..... All their votes of sympathy (44% Fake Votes) are gone now...

If the next election would free and fair and on new voters' list, PML (N), PPP, PTI (up to some extend and specially in Punjab) can take similar seats. For the rest, let see the situation because there is still more than 1 year left for election.

Plus I don't think PTI would go into coalition with PML (N) because Nawaz Shareef is a cheater . PTI might go in alliance or seat adjustment with JI and nationalist parties of Sindh and Baluchistan.

M

MrImranKhan

PMLQ_150.gif

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI will benefit from it because people will be really sick and tired of PPP and PML-Q by the time the next election is held. They are already sick and tired of PML(N). This will give the only untried party (PTI) a chance to prove themselves. I seriously doubt that Imran Khan is going to form any alliance with the Hypocrites ( PML(N) and JUI )

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think N league will get maximum benefit in the next elections. They will get all the sympathy vote of the people especially in Punjab.
They already have started a huge hue and cry that there is a game going on against them i.e. N-League vs All Chors. They are including Agencies, PPP, Q-League, PTI and MQM in these ALL Chors.

Wouldn't this alliance of PPP and Q-League not covering all the short comings of N-League?

Is Nawaz Sharif and Co. not going to get a new life out of it?

What do you think friends? Let's poll and decide.

1-PML-N
2-PPP
3-PML-Q
4-PTI
5-MQM

If you think PTI or MQM, please elaborate why do you think that?
Thanks

Weren't you the one screaming REVOLUTION REVOLUTION? What happened to your and the other people's revolutions? Did you finally wake up and realize we live in a DEMOCRACY where REVOLUTIONS don't take place. We VOTE parties in and VOTE parties out of power.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
i think masses of PMLN are thinking about this coalition whoch other members here talking about
PMLN+PTI+JI+others like sunni tehreek n ahle-hadees etc and they can do alot in PUNJAB and PUNJAB have lot of NA seats but they can get lot of seat in other provinces like in KP its like 2 to 5 NA seats,IN Balochistan they can get 1 to 2 seats and in sindh its again 2 to 5 seats but depends on HAALAAAT of thet time,
but this partnership of PPPP N PMLQ is just for MONIS ELAHI nothing else and SENATE election because in this way PMLQ will get 1 or 2 seats in SENATE and they will be indirectly part of every GOVT in future,and PPPP want majority like PMLQ got in 2008 esp in SENATE ....
but main beneficiary is PMLN and they will get majority in PA and more seats in NA ,,not only because of this,other thing is PMLQ wont get more than 3 to 5 seats in NA and in PA i think they will hardly get 5 to 10 seats,but there is big question mark on them seats ... WAJAHAT will looose his seat against PMLN CH RAZA and shujjaat lost his seat against MUKHTAR so lets see