We can't condemn Pakistan when we don’t have the evidence before us - Saudi FM tells Indian Journalist

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bravo Saudis. Slap in the face of Indians. He perhaps just said, we are doing husiness here and thats it. Now Fuck off you dirty indians
that Fuck Off part will be to Saudi Arabia, when Indian's bark about terrorism and force Saudi Arabia to take their stance else they will nationalize Saudi Arabian assets. Considering Indian love for Israel and Iran it should be obvious who the Fuck part is going to be in the future.

muhammadadeel

rajdeep is very sensible journalist but adil al jubair did his bund maatrum in a very polite manner
Not impressed by Saudi Arabian attitude. If they are bending over this much now, when they'll have invested $44 billion into India, then Indian's will openly bark at them. U know how the Indian thinking is and how they are abusive towards Islam

muhammadadeel

Thank you brave adil al jubair
brave more like STUPID, Saudi Arabia shud not invest into India. India is questioning louding right now about Terrorism, Radical Islam etc. Tommorow after $44 billion is in Indian pockets. Indian's will bark and abuse at Saudi Arabia.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
More perplexing is the fact that Saudi's invest is un-safe in India. This barking will get only louder, Indian's will blackmail and bark on Saudi Arabia when they know they have Saudi Investment and can hold them by the neck.
Saudi has a bigger chokehold on them. More than 3 million indians work in Saudi. And Saudi is known to have used that as leverage in the past. Remember first gulf war and Palestinians.

miafridi

It's as much a slap on Saudi face for begging to invest in India. This bitching from India will continue every year possibly treating Saudi Arabia like a bitch to nationalize their assets and tell them to run away if they don't comply with forcing Pakistan or what not on their agenda.

Saudi Arabia shud just invest in China + Pakistan. India is a mistake from the beginning these ugly double faced hypocrites will always bark on Islam.

As per the news reports they got a very handsome return on their previous investments in India which is why they are investing more in India.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
Not impressed by Saudi Arabian attitude. If they are bending over this much now, when they'll have invested $44 billion into India, then Indian's will openly bark at them. U know how the Indian thinking is and how they are abusive towards Islam
I lived in saudis for few years, the only thing they hate as hell, is when you criticise them publicaly, even when talal ch said imran khan is taking “khairaat” from saudis, saudi ambassador promptly reponded that its not khairaat but investment.. when MBS was in pak.. indian media started criticising him and his policies just to put pressure on him before he visits india but it back fired and instead of visiting india he went back to saudi... and that was the reason that saudis were very reserved on india tour.. MOUs r signed but I doubt that it will turn into real investment in india..

muhammadadeel

I lived in saudis for few years, the only thing they hate as hell, is when you criticise them publicaly, even when talal ch said imran khan is taking “khairaat” from saudis, saudi ambassador promptly reponded that its not khairaat but investment.. when MBS was in pak.. indian media started criticising him and his policies just to put pressure on him before he visits india but it back fired and instead of visiting india he went back to saudi... and that was the reason that saudis were very reserved on india tour.. MOUs r signed but I doubt that it will turn into real investment in india..
I hope NOT, but I don't believe this stupidity of investing in India and visiting them publically this way then being PUBLICALY SLAPPED will give them any common sense. Pakistan is the only SAFE PLACE for SAUDI ARABIA as we consider them PRACTICALLY our BROTHERS

muhammadadeel

As per the news reports they got a very handsome return on their previous investments in India which is why they are investing more in India.
What news reports, reported by some India TV that you are quoting? If so then your intellect is questionable.

muhammadadeel

Saudi has a bigger chokehold on them. More than 3 million indians work in Saudi. And Saudi is known to have used that as leverage in the past. Remember first gulf war and Palestinians.
that's a double problem, that's like cutting your own throat from both sides. Why trust India when they murder Muslims and bark at Islam in the worst possible manner. Shame on Saudi Arabia honestly for investing in India. I am personally very disappointed for their STUPIDITY to invest in a country of BiGOTS. Hopefully Saudi Arabia learns a lesson from this that only brotherly country like Pakistan which is culturally socially near them is investable rest is garbage.

Will_Bite

that's a double problem, that's like cutting your own throat from both sides. Why trust India when they murder Muslims and bark at Islam in the worst possible manner. Shame on Saudi Arabia honestly for investing in India. I am personally very disappointed for their STUPIDITY to invest in a country of BiGOTS. Hopefully Saudi Arabia learns a lesson from this that only brotherly country like Pakistan which is culturally socially near them is investable rest is garbage.

I disagree with that.
Peace is what takes us forward, not war or rhetoric. If India and Pakistan open their borders and engage in mutual trade, their economies would get enormous boosts. This is somethign the 'choti soch' walay dont realize.
I dont have an issue with Saudi investing in India. Actually, by having business interests in both India and Pakistan, they are making it difficult for the countries to come to war. That is the need of the hour.
Pakistan has Imran Khan. India has noone with that stature right now, so I dont know how far a peace initiative would go. The next Indian govt will either be led by Modi, or Rahul Gandhi, both of whom are political midgets.

muhammadadeel

I disagree with that.
Peace is what takes us forward, not war or rhetoric. If India and Pakistan open their borders and engage in mutual trade, their economies would get enormous boosts. This is somethign the 'choti soch' walay dont realize.
I dont have an issue with Saudi investing in India. Actually, by having business interests in both India and Pakistan, they are making it difficult for the countries to come to war. That is the need of the hour.
Pakistan has Imran Khan. India has noone with that stature right now, so I dont know how far a peace initiative would go. The next Indian govt will either be led by Modi, or Rahul Gandhi, both of whom are political midgets.
Peace in pieces is how India has give us with back stabbing, u expect this Hindu behavior to change with the people voting for racist and facist RSS govt. Who openly rapes, beats, murders calls for genocide of Muslims from UP to Kashmir.

In that context how do u see SA investing itself with $44 billion

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
India's rhetoric has failed
America didn't give them strong message, China told them to shut up and show proof, Saudi also didn't support them...I think they only get support from their prostitute which is Afghanistan

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i don't think India will be getting any investment from Saudi Arabia after seeing the attitude of this anchor host

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adil al jubair is not from royal family but got this FM position just because of his talent.......

jota utaar kr marny walal reh gya tha host k mohn pr............... baki kasr koi ne chori us adil al jubair ny

miafridi

What news reports, reported by some India TV that you are quoting? If so then your intellect is questionable.

$100 billion isn't the amount of money you throw in somewhere without thinking of return on it and if you think it can happen then your intellect is also questionable.

The news which I referred was meeting this basic logic so whichever source it was coming from it seemed to be true.

Here is the link where it is quoted as Prince MBS own words.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/crown-prince-saudi-investment-in-india-to-reach-100bn.676328/

muhammadadeel

$100 billion isn't the amount of money you throw in somewhere without thinking of return on it and if you think it can happen then your intellect is also questionable.

The news which I referred was meeting this basic logic so whichever source it was coming from it seemed to be true.

Here is the link where it is quoted as Prince MBS own words.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/crown-prince-saudi-investment-in-india-to-reach-100bn.676328/
that's just word of mouth news, ROI takes decades to materialize, so MBS has neither data nor the age to have seen ROI from any previous investments.

Considering how Saudi's have handled privatisation of Aramco to Signing off oil money to the U.S

Both moves have proven in history to have gone terribly wrong, so words alone don't have any credibility. Main considering the fact how Modi has murdered Muslims from Gujrat to Kashmir, Saudi Arabia shud have some shame on their faces before they throw even a cent of investment into India.