innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
Becharey ka carrier start honey se pehle he finish ho gya
[COLOR=[URL=http://www.siasat.pk/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=ff0000%5Dzm]#ff0000]zm[/URL]tum aisey sawal ker rahey ho k jo koi bhy naen kerta qk iss tarah k sawal k baad thukai hoty hai
shahzaib khanzada
bus aap na thukaye ga baqy sab khair hai
zm; mujhey tum mein wali babar nazar aa raha hai [/COLOR]

A llah bless you bro

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
To all my friends here, I also thought like my other friends here that Shahzeb can't do the same to MQM. I went to facebook and asked him and he sent me the link that my friend Malik495 have already posted. Trust me friends after watching the interview you'll also realise he is unbiased and his colour is not yellow. May Allah bless sons like these (ameen)

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is 2nd part of To the Point with Shahzeb Khanzada Zulfiqar Mirza

What happened to 2nd part of TO THE POINT with Shahzeb Khanzada - Zulfiqar Mirza. Any one got any idea ???????

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Where is 2nd part of To the Point with Shahzeb Khanzada Zulfiqar Mirza

سچ کڑوا ہوتا ہے متحدہ نے رکوا دیا ہوگا۔۔۔۔۔

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf hussains plea!!!!!

fbf63ab0a682625a2fbb011682e51255.jpg

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

What happened to 2nd part of TO THE POINT with Shahzeb Khanzada - Zulfiqar Mirza. Any one got any idea ???????

under construction Lab ..............address ................90............................;);)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think this second part is banned due to agenci's pressure...

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have been searching for it but I guess it never aired. It could be MQM for obvious reasons or IF there are any powers to be behind ZM they thought that putting this part on air will give a chance to the detractors to malign ZM and attack his credibility since he admitted to drinking! I personally think that a sharabi who has the courage to tell the truth is better than someone who abstains from drinking but doesnt have the courage to tell the truth.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
This anchor, if still holding his job, should show the courage to ask the same
degree of questions from MQM leadership. That is in all fairness. Otherwise
This anchor, if has any ghairat or Eemaan, then now resign IMMEDIATELY from this
TV channel. Because he said with hand on Quran that whole programe will be
aired.