Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza Should Present Himself in front of Election Tribunal

U have posted here all the newspaper....

One news in one thread....

Thank you very much , now I dont need to open the news paper...

But it is a discussion forum , not a newspaper....

Please take care of others threads , they are pushed back....

My request is to post only that news , which has good material and is good for discussion..

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کنور دلشاد کی بوری بوک ہو چکی ہوگی ، جیسے ہی ایم کیو ایم حکومت میں آئی تو اس بیچارے کو آپ لوگ کراچی میں کہی بوری میں پاؤگے

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: To The Point - 3rd September 2011 - Special Interview with Zulifqar Mirza

Agreed brother ! This is very sad part of the story --- Your party's chief propagandist mehwish ali justifies mqm's body bags politics and target killings from 90s onwards as ''reaction" and misquotes Quran for her justification :naooz: ---- I fail to understand this unabated killing spree in the name of 'reaction' by either sides.

ANP and PPP are characterless bunch of leeches and liars for the most part. Unfortunately no one is here to defend them both.

Honestly speaking I felt like throwing up after reading the words "Your Party".....

I think I have had enough....(Raaz and GeoG would be quite happy on this I think...)

But that doesnt mean I will close my eyes and start believing in all those stories told by Ummat, Shahid Qureshi and London post....

Last edited:

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)

Shahzeb has done tremandous job, very good job,(clap) he has done to MQM guy same way. GOD save him.

canalb

Citizen

Mr. anchor Go and ask the Same Question to Altaf Hussain. Ask him to put his hand on Quran and He is not involue in killing in Karachi .After this result will be same like Shaheed Babar.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sharab Ka Licence Nahi, Lakin Doston Ko Aur Khud Bhi Khareed Ker Pela Laita Houn - Zulfiqar Mirza

Sharabi ki baat ka kia bharosa watch from 4:30

This interview is very interesting if u watch the whole interview (To the point on express news )

jO SHAKS AIK HARAM KAAM KARNAY SAY BAAZ NA AYE WOH DOSRA HARAM KAAM KARNAY SAY KABHI NAHI RUKAY GA. Quran ki jhooti qasam khana asan hai.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
see how this brave anchor cope with MQM's haider abbas rizvi

Malik495 Assalam-o-alaikum
Thanks for sharing. Why there is no sound in end after 33:00... last question.
Good questions & some times Rizvi sahab was locked..
Thanks again. I might change my view soon regarding this anchor :-)

nqasmi

Siasat.....is a Supposed to be a Science, which
Institutionally Administer Society, using Art & Technology

nqasmi

Science of Personalities has messed up every thing, let the personality of Science repairs the damage

nqasmi

Science of personalities has messed up the dignity & honor of the state, let personlity of science repair the damages.

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
very bold interview SK (clap) ZM is giving n impression that ppp and anp are full of farishta's...and that is certainly not TRUE..!

hbari

very bold interview SK (clap) ZM is giving n impression that ppp and anp are full of farishta's...and that is certainly not TRUE..!

Keep up the good work SK...

hbari

Keep up the good work SK...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Honestly speaking I felt like throwing up after reading the words "Your Party".....

I think I have had enough....(Raaz and GeoG would be quite happy on this I think...)

But that doesnt mean I will close my eyes and start believing in all those stories told by Ummat, Shahid Qureshi and London post....

No sir , I am happy where u r happy. I like you , and love u ... and have good wishes for u.

Definitely u r nice muslim ...I find it , may Allah also accept your niceness.

The only advise as a brother I have for u and all, that never favour the Zulm or Zalim.

The Quran say that our eyes , ear and hearts will be accountable... that does not mean that looking girls is only punishable....

But that means if we look a Zulm , or listen a crime , we need to witness it and try to finish it...

My best regards.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

stop spreading this terror of MQM. MQM is nothing. It will be sorted in few days. remember the days of Nasir ullah baber and remember the army action in 1993. they will be arrested one by one and crushed. the man you watched in this interview, is lot more stronger then MQM he is real terror if MQM is so strong then when it could not do anything against him. so stop this bullshit and he did very good interview. give credit to him.

who are you kidding. do you really think that they will come and just kill him. first of all he has scurity, secondly if he dies than all the blame would be on mqm and they will be in a deper trouble. then for them it will be just their dream to rule over sindh and influence pakistani politics in order to achieve their target i.e. break pakistan.....
because people will not sit quite, i can see that, and to me it seems like pakistani establishment is on ZM's side. so its not so easy for them for this one but that doesn't mean they are not criminals and murderers, they have to keep up their appearence as well otherwise their politics will be over and poor fellows won't be able to get any favours from uncle sam. Kia samjhay ;)

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)

Can any one post this anchor ONE TO ONE INTERVIEW with MQM leaders with similar attacking tone...
Love to see , but at this moment i am getting a hint of partiality.

bro are you new in this forum?
bcoz on this forum so many times before has been uploaded the toghest inteview of
Haider Abass Rizvi & khush bakht shujaat
anchor was Kamraz Shahid
in lahore hand he said please keep this tone of question for all praties but no one comes out fr the interview
i think Shahzaib is in karachi @the time i hope he will go to MQM must
my pray is that
Allah karey k aap ki khawahish poory ho
wbr