Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: To The Point - 3rd September 2011 - Special Interview with Zulifqar Mirza

He was probably not lying... specially on the first couple of days.... that was what I read from his body-language...

But he was also speaking half-truths.... conveniently ignoring the role of ANP and PPP in the target and non-target more general killings....and now justifying them as a "reaction"...

Unfortunately the target of most of this killing is now "Awam" on both sides....and all the players of this game are pusing the situation towards an ethnic genocide.... the reasons of which would sooner or later become clear....

Agreed brother ! This is very sad part of the story --- Your party's chief propagandist mehwish ali justifies mqm's body bags politics and target killings from 90s onwards as ''reaction" and misquotes Quran for her justification :naooz: ---- I fail to understand this unabated killing spree in the name of 'reaction' by either sides.

ANP and PPP are characterless bunch of leeches and liars for the most part. Unfortunately no one is here to defend them both.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

unless and untill this anchor interview any MQM leader with same attitude and harsh and personal questions I can not call him brave or bold or great anchor. Till now he seems pro-MQM.

The media personals are biased , I dont know why they are targetting , being so harsh on a person who in the history of pakistani politics saying something correct and dare to speak the truth while being alive.

I dont know why they putting all blame on ZM while all knows the main responsibles were the ministers before him . Media cant dare to ask MQM directly but very harsh on ZM. kia yeah khula tazaad nahi ?

instead of supporting truth or atleast carry on exposing main criminals they are now like haunting dogs against ZM

I think that is the thing for which people dont speak truth while in service and when they are alive , coz they know they will be humiliated like this and everyone will only accuse them for telling truth.

Allah hi rehem karay, koi farishta bhi ajayee tu yeah media uss ko shaitaan bana day ga

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Shahzeb ur way of questioning i always admire.. but when r u becoming man enough to have such similar interview with Munna Bhai (Altaf Hussain)...?? Especially when u claimed that u r not afraid of death...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well done both of you shah zaib and ZM. Such a bold questions and answers hardly get to see. what ever is the reason mr.ZM left the party,he is a brave and courageous man .He did exposed Rehman Malik and Altaf Hussain, the butchers and traitors of pakistan . Rehman Malik is the worst liar of pak . History will prove that ZM is right and told the truth which no one specially in the govt wants to listen. I am not a fan of ZM but admire his courage.Mr. shah zaib now the onus lies on you to interview MQM altaf hussain with a copy of our holy book in his hands and ask the same questions bluntly that how many people he ordered and MQM killed so far-Thousands? Altaf hussain will never give interview like that if he is a muslim because muslim dont lie holding the holy book .

Last edited:

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

zM has openly threaten khanzada at the end by saying " i see wali baber in you " means your anjam like him.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

zM has openly threaten khanzada at the end by saying " i see wali baber in you " means your anjam like him.

He obviously said this keeping his boldness and bluntness in his mind. Shahzeb will try to prove his neutrality by interviewing some MQMer in a similar way and then God forbid !

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can any one post this anchor ONE TO ONE INTERVIEW with MQM leaders with similar attacking tone...
Love to see , but at this moment i am getting a hint of partiality.

stop spreading this terror of MQM. MQM is nothing. It will be sorted in few days. remember the days of Nasir ullah baber and remember the army action in 1993. they will be arrested one by one and crushed. the man you watched in this interview, is lot more stronger then MQM he is real terror if MQM is so strong then when it could not do anything against him. so stop this bullshit and he did very good interview. give credit to him.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Good bold programme . Credit goes to anchor person and his bold questions .

Equally ZM was responding straightforward.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Seems that this is not the complete interview - some portion is missing

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shahzada anchor hy yaaar.. new discovery... Now he is one of my fav along with talat hussain fter this brave interview.God bless you shahzaib

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wow!!! ZM admitted that he not only buy alcohol sometimes but he drinks it too ... How can this guy be a Muslim when he is knowingly well about Islam drinks something which the Holy Quran has clearly restricted for Muslims and then he has the nerve to swear upon that Holy Book. This anchor not only deserves a Gold Medal for asking very to the point and logical questions ... but at the same time I have serious concerns for his well being now as by the looks of it ZM has threatened him by comparing him to Wali Babar ... I salute the anchor's bravery and guts.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Shahzada anchor hy yaaar.. new discovery... Now he is one of my fav along with talat hussain fter this brave interview.God bless you shahzaib

He ia a fine anchor. Siasat.pk is carrying him on people's demand.
I have seen some of his interviews; he seems like a tough cookie.
I think he did Imran Khan also, dig it up if you are interested.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

now who will give security to this anchor ?

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

he did a program with HYDER RIZVI when he was on news1 ,you guys can dig it up on youtube . this guy just move from that channel to express news like 2 months ago.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza Should Present Himself in front of Election Tribunal

story3.gif

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza Should Present Himself in front of Election Tribunal

hona kuch nahi hai ... naye faces la kar inho ne naam change kar ke ... karachi qatil movement rakh lena hai BUT banning them killers will be a start ...

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)

Ummat, Londonpost, Ummat, Londonpost, in jaaali, munafiq, jamatee, akhbaron key elawa kuch aur hai key nahi

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is all "Topi Drama" hai.....if we have noticed that before Ramadan and during ramazan a common Pakistani was talking about inflation, black out, Choori, Lottmar stuff. I slute these Zordari and MQM socalled leader how they divert the direction from real big problems which a common Pakistani has been facing. Now no one is talking about the real issues, every body is looking some thing else like MQM is coming back in government or not, what CJ will do with target killers, waiting for new "Biyan" from Zulfiqar Mirza etc etc. Allah hum sub per apna karam kar dee.....Ameen