Tiger force is a stupid idea

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It will take many days and weeks to recruit, organize and train thousands of volunteers all over pakistan. However, help is needed right now!
With due respect, this pandemic will take years to fix and recover from. And if it takes a month to recruit such a force, it could be a good investment. Long term planning isnt everyones cup of tea.

just the vaccine will take 18 months....then there are risks of second waves and all that jazz. We are lucky to have a long term planner at the helm.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
آ یئڈیا اچھا ہے جیسی گشتی فراری نے ایک ڈاگ فورس بنا ئی تھی ویسے ہی شٹ باز شریف بٹ نے بھی ایک ڈاگ فورس بنانے کا اعلان کیا ہے جس کام صرف اور صرف حکومت کے ہر اچھے کام پر بھونکنا ہوگا اور برے کام پر دم ہلانا اور حوصلہ افزائی کرنا اور اگر کسی کرپٹ کو پکڑا جائے تو چیوں چیوں چیوں کرنا ہوگا

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lund force. Bc kis khotay ko PM bna deya hai. Chawal apne coke studio mai beth ker chutiyaap jhaar rha hai. Kahan gya woh construction package? Nawaz and Zardari were kanjar too.
So don't volunteer you piece of crap. Nobody needs losers like you.
I am not going to volunteer in your alleged fathers fund. Would rather donate money to a reputable charity. Who knows where our hard earned halal money ends up. Wouldn't be surprised if your baji Firdous buys make up with it.
For a start only a total haraami like you would call IK my father but you are a piece of shit and that wasnt unexpected. Nobody gives a fuuck what losers like you do. Go and do your own bit you piece of shit, let others do their bit.

Hate_Nooras

I am not going to volunteer in your alleged fathers fund. Would rather donate money to a reputable charity. Who knows where our hard earned halal money ends up. Wouldn't be surprised if your baji Firdous buys make up with it.
As far funds go, i am happy to contribute and have already raised money within my family. Its you Noora wank stains that never contribute and then criticise others for doing so. Its not compulsory so go and be a man and do your own thing. We trust our PM and we gave to the before and we will do so in the future.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
So don't volunteer you piece of crap. Nobody needs losers like you.

For a start only a total haraami like you would call IK my father but you are a piece of shit and that wasnt unexpected. Nobody gives a fuuck what losers like you do. Go and do your own bit you piece of shit, let others do their bit.
Haram ke pillay jazbat mai kuch zyada bhae gaye ho lol. Go watch a fucking 1992 world cup clip or something and jack off to your idol.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Military and bearucracy will have a good chance to loot from this money. Tiger force will be a loot force under the supervision of bigger dacoits.

Hate_Nooras

Haram ke pillay jazbat mai kuch zyada bhae gaye ho lol. Go watch a fucking 1992 world cup clip or something and jack off to your idol.
Go and fuuck your self you piece of use less shit. What good have you ever done in your life. You are one of those haraamis that has nothing except shit on your face.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This Bastard Hate Nooras is here in this thread with more then 1 IDS

I know this Filthy Swine very well