Stunning time-lapse videos of the Milky Way Ocean Sky WATCH, RELAX & SAY سبحان الله

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe some of us should edit these videos' audio to include QURAN TILAWAT rather than music!

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
Subhan Allah! Does anyone know what are the lights in the horizon in the first video? They seem as if cars are passing by at night at a distance...

Shooting stars make the views even more attractive... Thanks for sharing bro! Jazzak Allah Khair

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
as said in HOLY QURAN in surah mulk that ALLAH SWT has beautified the closer sky with stars mentioned as MASABEEHA

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
as said in HOLY QURAN in surah mulk that ALLAH SWT has beautified the closer sky with stars mentioned as MASABEEHA

I was going to mention the same thing as the first thought which came to my mind was that Allah has decorated the sky with the beautiful stars. Very nice footage. dil karta hai norway ja kar yeh sub dekhoon.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
I was going to mention the same thing as the first thought which came to my mind was that Allah has decorated the sky with the beautiful stars. Very nice footage. dil karta hai norway ja kar yeh sub dekhoon.

am here in oslo:)
but these r taken from the north west of country

Last edited:

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
am here in oslo:)
but these r taken from the north west of country
I believe you can see similar views from anywhere in the world as long as you have a powerful telescope. In fact, you can see milky way with out a telescope!! Yes there will be difference between looking at sky in Norway vs Chile due to longitude difference but still milky way is visible from anywhere in the world. These views are not limited to one place...so go on and explore the universe my friend!

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tempest Milky Way: A stunning time-lapse video

The night sky is, once again, making us swoon a little. This time, it's from our own hemisphere.
Not too long ago we were dazzled by the Milky Way, as shot from Australia's Southern Ocean Coast. Now we're oohing and aahing over stunning night sky shots from South Dakota.
Photographer Randy Halverston shot the time-lapse video of the Milky Way from June to August of this year, capturing the night sky as storms rolled in.
He shared about the experience on Vimeo.
"One of the challenges in making this video, was trying to get good storm and star shots. The opportunity doesn't come along very often, the storm has to be moving the right speed and the lightning can overexpose the long exposures. I had several opportunities this summer to get storm and star shots. In one instance, within a minute of picking up the camera and dolly, 70mph winds hit. One storm was perfect, it came straight towards the setup, then died right before it reached it."
Watch for a whitetail deer at 1:57 and a meteor, reflected in the lake, at 3:24.
Want to see more? An extended cut is available for download at Halverston's site.

Lodhi

Flying Over Earth International Space Station Amazing Time Lapse Video

Amazing video footage caught from the front of the International Space Station. Check out the fantastic lightning storms and concentrated light areas (our big cities). Lightening can also be seen in the clouds. Earth is beautiful.

Last edited:

swing

Re: Flying Over Earth International Space Station Amazing Time Lapse Video

its fake dear its not real footage its editED by ADOBE AFTER EFFECT.

Lodhi

Last edited: