Something about Hassan Nisar... A MUST WATCH

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I have strong reservations when this man says that Muslims have contributed nothing to the Humanity and We Muslims have produced not a single renowned scholar in last 500 years.
Be Sharam Mubashir Luqman ki smile to dekho....dono hi Ghaddar hain
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0NqoYsmZ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcPGmCopYQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMyv67dGMI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
he is bitter bec he wanted to go to east pakistan bangladesh but could not go there bec they call him bahries and therefore he is stuck in pakistan now and saying all this rubbish

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Very nice post. :D ..guy is simply over-awed by only today's inventions and doesn't seem to have any idea as to how the basics and foundations were laid out by Muslims :D ..I'd say a complete narrow minded and absurd approach by him :oops:

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(1) He talking about scientist, which did something big for mankind. Allama Iqbal is a poet, and he is known personality in the world for his poetry. What comparison of ALLAMA IQBAL with the man who invented "Penicillin".

(2)As far as he said, Dr AQ Khan CHOR, he said him chor, because, he didn't do anything new. Just like if someone make an sate of art FIGHTER PLANE. Even then, RIGHT BROTHERS would be consider above all of them, and in front of them all are chore.

(3) Abdul Salam gave new thoery, that's why, he is above of Dr AQ Khan. Although work of AQ Khan was very important, but, nothing new. West got that about 60 years before of him.

(4) We're talking about scientists not our national hero. What the inventor of "Penicillin" or other has no compression with our national hero. Similarly Shakespeare, John Milton who wrote Paradise Lost has no compression with scientists.

(6) So many country can make atom bomb, especially, developed countries like, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, Malaysia and most of the EUROPE. But, problem is, things which needed in making ATOM BOMB, can't be got from the legal sources, due to ban on them. Just like Pakistan, IRAN has also been trying to get them from black market or by getting the secretly from countries, like Russia, North Korea.

What I'm trying to say, making atom bomb is only difficult because, due to ban on things which helps in making.

mmluqman

Voter (50+ posts)
Jury said:
(1) He talking about scientist, which did something big for mankind. Allama Iqbal is a poet, and he is known personality in the world for his poetry. What comparison of ALLAMA IQBAL with the man who invented "Penicillin".

(2)As far as he said, Dr AQ Khan CHOR, he said him chor, because, he didn't do anything new. Just like if someone make an sate of art FIGHTER PLANE. Even then, RIGHT BROTHERS would be consider above all of them, and in front of them all are chore.

(3) Abdul Salam gave new thoery, that's why, he is above of Dr AQ Khan. Although work of AQ Khan was very important, but, nothing new. West got that about 60 years before of him.

(4) We're talking about scientists not our national hero. What the inventor of "Penicillin" or other has no compression with our national hero. Similarly Shakespeare, John Milton who wrote Paradise Lost has no compression with scientists.

(6) So many country can make atom bomb, especially, developed countries like, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, Malaysia and most of the EUROPE. But, problem is, things which needed in making ATOM BOMB, can't be got from the legal sources, due to ban on them. Just like Pakistan, IRAN has also been trying to get them from black market or by getting the secretly from countries, like Russia, North Korea.

What I'm trying to say, making atom bomb is only difficult because, due to ban on things which helps in making.

Your first point is very valid and I appreciate the way that you have tried to differentiate between 'scientist' and 'poet'. But, for you all other points I would comment that please differentiate between 'national hero' and 'scientist'. Sir Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan is a national hero. He has not only done a lot for making us a strong and powerful might but the second time he did even a bigger job by taking the responsibility of all the dirty-back-market allegations and keeping our government infrastructure and army safe. So, as you are not willing to compare a poet with a man who discovered penicillin please keep 'national poet' and 'national hero' differentiable from 'xyz poets' and 'xyz scientists' :).

Pakistan Zindabad.

Rawal

Citizen
@Jury
Mashallah aap ne kia khubsorti sey janab hasan nisar ko protect kia hey esi tarah aap nazir naji ko bhi gahey bagahey kartey rehtey hain asal main ye dono tazia nigar janab bhai altaf hussain sahib ke gun gatey hain warna aaj altaf hussain sahib en ke barey main ya ye mqm ke barey main kuch keh dain tu aap bari khubsoorati sey en main tamam ghalat karian talash kar len ge woh islami tareekh ke roshan pehloon par baat karney key bajae sirif ulta bakwas kar rahey hain dunia main konsi qaum ya mazahab hey jahan ekhtilaaf ke qatlogharat nahee hoe england main tu jab ye daryaft kia gia ke suraj dunia ke gird chakar lagata hey tu kulsia walon ne baqaida saz-e-mut dey di thee bhai so aap maghrib ki tawaja hasil karne key ley jitney zor sey apney or apni tareekh ke barey main bakwas karo ge woh aap ko etna jaldi pick karin ge so ye hasan nisar sahib ki khasosiat hey aap musawat sey umat or phir express sey jang tak en ko pareh lain en ki asliat samney aa jae gi

dishlink

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user to this website and I am not able to watch any videos. It does not show me the link, and it only shows a box where I am not allowed to click (seems like when pictures does not load and how the image shows\)

Could some one help me and guide me if I need to install some drivers/software in order to watch these videos.

Thanks

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Real Pakistani !
Don,t mind this F.. Ba....d ,he is mentaly ill. If he don,t recognize ALLAMA IQBAL as a great man mean he is
very much impress by the west............
In Pakistan everybody know and love Allama Iqbal and Dr Qadeer Khan so no need a certificate from a stupid H.Nisar.

Jury !
you are definding him just b/c He and Altaf Bhatakhor is thinking the same way about Qaudyanis.........and Hassan Nisar & Nazir Naji is in the same line of their master USA.........................

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I heard hassan nisar's bullshit,total nonsense he was talking .I like luqman bashir,a good anchor but today he did't stop that bastard hassan nisar what rubish he was talking and barking on our hero who sacrificed his life for the country to give a complete safegaurd by building the atom bomb.If thats not the achievement in his eyes then why he or his father did't invent it.I am more mad with luqman bashir that he kept on watching his rubish , nonsense talk and said nothing ,to me he is also as much responsible as much hassan nisar is.Any time this guy comes on the talk show ,he will talk against mulims and pakistan,he is an anti-state element and should be watched very closely with whom he has the links.To him,Dr.khan is chor,so what he made bomb? so how other countries made the bomb israel,india,america and russia .Allama iqbal has no value,i just want to ask that bastard what kind of cotribution he have made to this country where he is living a comfortable and lavish life.I know you are qadiani,gets drunk so much that you dont know what the hell you are doing and talking.If i want i can expose you very well but i still keep it uptill here.you better keep your bloody big mouth shut , stop talking nonsense about our heros and pakistan.why dont you admit publicly that you are qadiani and taking all your anger on pakistan.you left pakistan then why the hell you came back.you critcise our history all the time,leave the country and go somewhere else,india or israel thats where your masters are.i know a lot about you and if you bark again against our national heros,i am gonna expose you.why dont you criticise altaf hussain, musharraf and his qadiani generals who wreck the country.Now you remember abdus salam, Mr.salam left the country on his own nobody kick him out.if he wanted he could help the country but he did't want to stay in pakistan. was he the only person pakistan produced,no one else.You are a traitor and enemy of the state,people have seen your real face and i will only say this what you have been talking against the state and its people,we all hate you very much.How come GEO TV tolerate this guy and made him the anchor,an enemy of the state.Million time lannat on hassan nisar.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Hassan Nissar once said, the best politicians in Pakistan are Wasi Zafar and our beloved past information minister DURRANI. These two politicians are his best friends. To insaan apnay dostoon say he pehchana jaata hai. His leader is this [altaf] choooran waala. Hum sub milkar in per laanat bhaijain. AMMEN.

Jury

MYCOUNTRY said:
Jury !
you are definding him just b/c He and Altaf Bhatakhor is thinking the same way about Qaudyanis.........and Hassan Nisar & Nazir Naji is in the same line of their master USA.........................

Just like you're in a state of anger.
Hassan Nisar was also in state of anger. The man who gave new theory, was not owned by Pakistan. Just because, Abdul Slam was Qadyani, he was not owned. In a country, where Bait ullah Mahsood was considered SHAHEED, a man like Abdul Slam caliber has no value.

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)
To Jury and Hassan Nisar
Evil should be happy from you, people like you are enemies of their country and religion.

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

I know Hasan Nisar and have observed him many times... he is also a Hadeeth Rejector (munkir e hadeeth)... he has many times rejected saheeh ahadeeth....In pakistan Hasan Nisar, Mubashir Luqman, Ghamdi, Altaf Husein, Qadyanis and Hadeeth rejectors... all are same and their agenda (intentionally or unintentionally) is same, promoting Western Culture in Pakistan and bring Islam out from the lives of Paksitanis. you would always find all the above persons talking same on the islamic issues (generaly opposing muslims).

I think from now on we must not take jury, pakpatriot1, muttahida and zanabia etc seriously as they dont have any views but just to defend the above persons by hook or crook... they dont care about islam nor our Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) nor they have any feelings. Their religion is to defend MQM and any person who praises MQM.

Jury

aping3 said:
To Jury and Hassan Nisar
Evil should be happy from you, people like you are enemies of their country and religion.
glass_water.jpg

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think he is NOT a traitor, just too angry.

Looks like he is angry perhaps beacuse unfortunately muslims have not done much contributions in the last few centuries. Nobody in the world can deny the contributions of muslims to the world a few centuries ago but we have been losing it to the west for the last few centuries, very unfortunate but true. Mainly because of the class systems, corrupt rulers as he mentioned, lack of interest in educating our next generations and religious extremism.

Dr Qadeer Khan did a great service for Pakistan and all of us Pakistanis are proud of him BUT I think Hassan Nisar is trying to make a point that this N technology was developed by the west and we simply copied it I DON'T AGREE WITH Hassan Nisar on this one he is simply too angry on what muslims have become in today's world.

I think he is trying to highlight the fact that muslims had invented a large number of things and introduced a number of systems, processes and procedures that are still in use by East and West both in one way or another BUT that was done few centuries ago we haven't done much lately.

NO way anyone can deny the services of Dr Allama Mohd. Iqbal BUT muslims did a bad job in spreading his thoughts to the rest of the world and unfortunately he is very much limited to the nations that speak Urdu and Farsi and some English speakers. If you ask an arab who only speaks Arabic and maybe English... chances are he would not know Allama Iqbal, other places even within muslim world like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia etc not many people know Allama Iqbal as a thinker, philosopher and a great poet.... People call him "POET OF THE EAST" ... ? get his point....

I would say he is just trying to make a point that muslims have to do something to improve today in Education, Technolgy, medicine etc etc etc instead of living in the glory of the past.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
jury is defending hasan nisar bec he utttered few good words for altaf kalia once upon a time and for dr b salam if he is ahamdie all his work even he discovered aids cure will be not more than a dust in the eyes and why he won nobel peace price bec he was ahadmie just like obama won prize for peace what a joke