Saudi Guy Missing Since This Interview!!

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Saudi guy missing since this interview

Khaled, father of four children and a teacher, has been missing since he made this interview with foreign journalists on March 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Saudi guy missin since this interview

Pretty decent show by BBC. I do not know when this Ale-saood will realize that west is not friend of any body. Their next target is Saudia for sure and this is the ground breaking ceremony.

M

MrImranKhan

By the trend of threads I suggest to change the forum name to "www.siasat.ksa"

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)

We as a Pakistani Nation have achieved all the milestones...................................................

Now we are working on international politics............................................

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

We as a Pakistani Nation have achieved all the milestones...................................................

Now we are working on international politics............................................

(clap) well said

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

تجھ کو پرائی کیا پڑی اپنی نبیڑ تو

as human you must show some feelings who give this border.........................between you and me......................?????????????

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Any news from IRAN also.??
Very sad to see this..
But how we can confirm this KHALED identity or where abouts. DEAD END... One side story..

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wait for at least two "NO"

as i got

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

as human you must show some feelings who give this border.........................between you and me......................?????????????

Why not i first show it for my own people? are we not having this issue of missing persons with us?

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

Im not one of those...my 'plans' are out in the open! :P

hans

Banned
Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

Tell me .. what do Saudi Arabia means.... ???????

Same as Hans-pur, Hans najar, Hans Ghuti, Hans Village, Republic of Hans, Zion State of Hans, ..etc etc its one person name.

In the descriptive logic of Saudi Religious Mullah.. keeping name of the dead person alive by any means is Shrik? So why do they have Saudi atttache to a country ... when that said person rot in Hell?

Now I got you KSA lovers.

Some members in this forum have hidden plans against Saudi Arabia............

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Saudi guy missing since this interview

If we suppose that ksa missed that man than so what whenever you talk against your country system that always happen if you dont see the hizbut tahrir what police do always whenever they protest and not only pakistan when somalian start removing democracy from there country usa comes and destroy everything .................

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Some members in this forum have hidden plans against Saudi Arabia............
Usman sahib , aap wahan jaa ker dekhian kay kiyah haalaat hain. Loog Hijaaz kay khilaaf nahi balkay Saudi government kay khilaaf hain.
Unemployment is high, frustrated youth when they see royal family members are enjoying luxury lives and they have nothing. Saudia is not only Jeddah/Riyadh. Public outside Jeddah & Riyadh are living under very poor condition. Ab saudi government ki Rafiq aur Sadeeq ki policy nahee chalay gee inshalah!

P

pakstar

This paid retard has luxury car, rayban Glasses, platanium chain, having a good life in SA, what's he all mourning about?

Why don't media do not show ppl when they curse in UK and USA about their governaments..

all part of big game..

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

This paid retard has luxury car, rayban Glasses, platanium chain, having a good life in SA, what's he all mourning about?

Why don't media do not show ppl when they curse in UK and USA about their governaments..

all part of big game..

We have similar bigger retards with all the things that you have mentioned and actually a lot more than what he has, in our own country. We call them politicains and a lot of their followers considers them their Qaids or messiaha.