Saudi Guy Missing Since This Interview!!

hans

Banned
HOw to say this with out hurting any one???

See we Pakistani are great Impressionist.... We follow the rising Sun.
First it were the Ghori and Sultans, then came Queen Victoria, then after some time some where around 1975 we started to seek
Saudi Arabia as our new god.

See, we forget, or kind of lost our connection to our past after we took our independence... Before Partition, All Indian Nawab and Muslim kings has there huge and massive
rest house in both the Two holy cities, and these two bit Saudi that we wag are tail around and sing song of praise were hired as servants.

Specially the tribe the now rules KSA, were given Ransom money to make sure Indian Muslim Haji were not troubled or looted, as they caravan crossed current Northern KSA.

So in the end its the Oil ... Crude Oil that has made the diffrence in our Religion, thinking and action.
Just wait for a few more years .... this religious sect will disappear within the dunes of sand.
We will then have a new sun god to seek.

If my readers are confused, and try to scream that I have printed is wrong.... sorry .. all you need to do is walk into any Public library and read those books. Its very well documented.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
This Saudi Man is Missing since this Video

Khaled, father of four children and a teacher, has been missing since he made this interview with foreign journalists on March 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This Saudi Man is Missing since this Video

these kind of hypocrite wants pubs clubs and mujras centre in saudi arabia... king abdullah is very popular in saudi arabia.. and every one is living very good life.. even my half family is there....
these western puppets should be hanged in chowk,, if he is missing then good to know this,,,,,,,(clap)

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

i think saudies want to eat fruits of democracy,invite them to pakistan so that they can enjoy the sweet fruits of democracy.west is so powerful,they can make fool of whole muslim world in seconds....coz muslims are just enjoying or suffering.

these kind of hypocrite wants pubs clubs and mujras centre in saudi arabia... king abdullah is very popular in saudi arabia.. and every one is living very good life.. even my half family is there....
these western puppets should be hanged in chowk,, if he is missing then good to know this,,,,,,,(clap)

us ny aisa kuch kaha jo tum khud apna JUDGEMENT deny baith jaty ho??? People there don't have freedom. listen to him. They are wealthy that's it. Common people of Suadia don't speak up against their govt. as long as they are being provided with basic necessities of life . But it doesnt mean that they are FREE !

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)

Khalid must know that is his fighting with know thugs of al Saud gang who have possessed hijaz since 18th century because of force. He is doing jahad against these croupt leaders. Inshallah one day, Muslim will take over these wahabi Yazeedi gang and provide true Islamic state to people of hijaz and it will be names back at hijaz. Inshallah

mrk123

When your dad is missing without a trace or your son is taken away without any news of him just for stating his/her opinion then I will come ask you how you feel. Can't believe that there are people who are happy that that a despotic king who doesn't give basic freedoms to its people is making people disappear just because they are simply voicing their opinions.....

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)

This is only yahodi propaganda against Saudis Because Saudi is only country which at least following Islamic Law.
Insallah Allah will not succeed them and Insallah Allah will put these hypocrite in Hell fire which Allah promise in Quran.

look this guy face, is he look like Muslim, someone is saying he is doing Jihad, What kind of this jihad is ?

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

When your dad is missing without a trace or your son is taken away without any news of him just for stating his/her opinion then I will come ask you how you feel. Can't believe that there are people who are happy that that a despotic king who doesn't give basic freedoms to its people is making people disappear just because they are simply voicing their opinions.....

Bhai jaan ye inka qasoor nahi bulkay ye silsila injaisy takfeerion kay aba-oajdad se chala arrrha hay, Inkay jadd-e-amjad Malauoon o mardood Yazeed nay Jab Syed-u-SHuadha, Imam Hussain as kay khilaf qatal kay fatway lagadye thay to is bicahre ki auqaat... Ye in Al-yahud takfeerion ka shewa hay 1400 saal seyy... ayen zara takfeerion ki har dil azeez mujhaid-o-khalifa Ka asal chehra dekhtay hayn...

LOL, Mujhaid-e-Islam Obama ko iraq aur afghanistan mein muslims ka khoon bahane per gold medal detay hue....

Roza-e-Rasool saw ko choomna biddat muger Bush ko choomna?????

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i think now nato terrorists r planning next target (Saudia) ... Nato dont have any interest in freedom of muslims .... ask libyans now .... NATO terrorists have swallowed 150 billion pounds of libya and planning to give 4 billion loan ... wot a pity

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

that man might not been jailed ... may be hes doing drama for facebook Dic.ks

Last edited:

Malik495

@EniGma90
what about this genocide of activist in iran.... now speakout against iranian killers .... speak out and support democracy in iran as you are supporting in saudi arabia... shias maloon have hundred faces..... takiya against powerful and barbaric approach against minorities...

these barbarians maloons not only involved in genocide in iran but now also in iraq under leadership of f...kn muqtadda assadar..