Saudi Guy Missing Since This Interview!!

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

Usman sahib , aap wahan jaa ker dekhian kay kiyah haalaat hain. Loog Hijaaz kay khilaaf nahi balkay Saudi government kay khilaaf hain.
Unemployment is high, frustrated youth when they see royal family members are enjoying luxury lives and they have nothing. Saudia is not only Jeddah/Riyadh. Public outside Jeddah & Riyadh are living under very poor condition. Ab saudi government ki Rafiq aur Sadeeq ki policy nahee chalay gee inshalah!

Alhamdullah I am currently resident in Saudi Arabia and what you are saying is not true.

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

I have observed you in this forum that you are blindly protecting the interest of Iran and Shias but I am not like you. No one is prefect. Do you think Iran is perfect and if you think I can share lot more of these type of clips about Iran but you know after that this thread will be closed.

Last believe me currently Saudi Government is much better then Iran and specially in favor of Pakistanis......... but I know you..... very well

Wo suna too ho ga naa kutay ke dum................................

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have observed you in this forum that you are blindly protecting the interest of Iran and Shias but I am not like you. No one is prefect. Do you think Iran is perfect and if you think I can share lot more of these type of clips about Iran but you know after that this thread will be closed.

Last believe me currently Saudi Government is much better then Iran and specially in favor of Pakistanis......... but I know you..... very well

Ok, I will add this to my list of standard answers to questions about KSA regime:

1)Apnay mulk ke fikar kero.
2) No chori daka in KSA
3) Purdah for all. Even those who dont want to.
4)No malangs or Mazars.
5) You are protecting/siding with the Iranians and are a Shia/rafidi.

And if all else fails
6) Have you ever been to hajj and seen how they provide services there?

The questions as usual have still not been answered.

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)

Ok, I will add this to my list of standard answers to questions about KSA regime:

1)Apnay mulk ke fikar kero.
2) No chori daka in KSA
3) Purdah for all. Even those who dont want to.
4)No malangs or Mazars.
5) You are protecting/siding with the Iranians and are a Shia/rafidi.

And if all else fails
6) Have you ever been to hajj and seen how they provide services there?

The questions as usual have still not been answered.

I will answer you questions if you like to answer me about muttah.........agreed or not

awan4ever

Generally Saudi fanboys tend to stay civil in their debates and even though they dont have the answers they present themselves in a mannered way.
But there are retards everywhere I guess.

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)

Generally Saudi fanboys tend to stay civil in their debates and even though they dont have the answers they present themselves in a mannered way.
But there are retards everywhere I guess.

What about Iran fan boys. Just have a look at your previous posts about Saudi Arabia. Now it is confirmed that you r .....................dum

awan4ever

I will answer you questions if you like to answer me about muttah.........agreed or not

Are we having a debate on religion?
Have I abused the religious beliefs of the Saudis?

Infact I am one of the very few members here who have spoken against the Iranian regime long before I said anything about the Saudi regime.
I am against them for the same reason I am against KSA. Authoritarian regime with no legitimacy in the eyes of the people.

PS: I wouldnt know much about mutaah anyway since well maybe because I was brought up in a Sunni Hanafi household despite the constant labeling of being a Qadiani/Shia/Rafidi/Kaffir/Murtid/RAW/CIA/Illuminati agent by the esteemed forum members! :P

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)

Are we having a debate on religion?
Have I abused the religious beliefs of the Saudis?

Infact I am one of the very few members here who have spoken against the Iranian regime long before I said anything about the Saudi regime.
I am against them for the same reason I am against KSA. Authoritarian regime with no legitimacy in the eyes of the people.

PS: I wouldnt know much about mutaah anyway since well maybe because I was brought up in a Sunni Hanafi household despite the constant labeling of being a Qadiani/Shia/Rafidi/Kaffir/Murtid/RAW/CIA/Illuminati agent by the esteemed forum members! :P

I can past here you previous posts but right now it is too late in Saudi Arabia and I have to go for sleep...........I suggest all member including you to read your all posts on Saudi and Iran topic and then decide.....................

awan4ever

I can past here you previous posts but right now it is too late in Saudi Arabia and I have to go for sleep...........I suggest all member including you to read your all posts on Saudi and Iran topic and then decide.....................

If you can find ONE POST...NO WAIT ONE LINE...where I supported the Iranians I declare I will NEVER EVER say a word against KSA.

But if you cant find one line, then you will answer my questions. DEAL?

awan4ever

I can past here you previous posts but right now it is too late in Saudi Arabia and I have to go for sleep

Thats right..run along fanboy...sleep on it. Thats the best answer fanboys have when presented with some harsh questions? :D

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ok I am thankful. Now can you PLEASE answer the questions raised in my other post above with the video?

Dear Mr.Awan, take a break for a minute to cool down , dont be partial and too much overwhelmed by emotions, remember no one justifying the wrong doing of any one including saudi govt, but the points you are raising seems little bit biased .

My dear brother what ever they doing they are certainly providing every facility to their people they could get. I will answer your all questions and my answer will be long coz if I give short one you come up with question how and why.
  1. You claim they rid the land of Bidaats.
    Are you BLIND to the fact that they have virtually put our Holy places under the direct 'protection' of the USA?
I have been a frequent visitor to saudia as due to Allah paak blessings I use to do umrahs and last year did haj.
Believe me each time I noticed remarkable development in areas I went , and the supreme patience and services they are provinding to hajies , dont have words to praise them.
My dear Our holy places will NEVER be in USA protection, no one dares, it is not the real case, you are nice and straight forward person so you are in influence of the planned propaganda against saudia coz the so called super power want to snatch peace and harmony in muslim world and want to create " afratufri" .
Dear Awan, why on earth now at this stage, this point of time , all secrets of Arab leaders are on media or internet, in the movie clip you posted , the person saying 1924.....
were all sleeping and just got awake
Dearest please understand this , dont be harsh , I do disagree on the master slave attitude of arab leaders but you cant just ignore everything good they did .
I hope you love King Faisal as much as I do, he was a great bold and brave leader of saudia
I hope you never forget the role of saudia in making Pakistan an atomic power and the unconditional help they provide in times of desaster and in different development projects of Pakistan.
Faisal Mosque you admire I am sure :)

My dear I would love to clear any point you have, but I think I just answered the question you raised, I could write more but I am to do one assignment and will back after and hour or so.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Saudi Gov Suppose to wipe out these kind of people.
Saudi Arabia is the Best place in this Earth only for true muslims.

look protest what he have Ford Mustang V6 Coupe still want more (Na Sukery Kum)
did you ever heard that any one died because of poverty in KSA.
this is just propaganda against KSA government because only this the country left which have islamic law.
look that person face is he look like muslim ?????

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
All Shia and non muslim are against KSA.
Insallah Allah Will protect them from Shia Fitna Ameen.

awan4ever

I have been a frequent visitor to saudia as due to Allah paak blessings I use to do umrahs and last year did haj.
Believe me each time I noticed remarkable development in areas I went , and the supreme patience and services they are provinding to hajies , dont have words to praise them.

I have already said that they are doing a good job in that area. I never disagreed on that point. Good for them.
However I will not give them a free pass for doing every other crappy thing based on just this one good thing because then I wont be able to counter arguments in support of America as a lot of Americans come up with figures showing how much money they have given to good causes around the world. That doesnt entitle them to bomb and kill people who they disagree with.

My dear Our holy places will NEVER be in USA protection, no one dares,

With air bases near Riyadh and Dahran and Central command structures in Qatar and Bahrain (both essentially satellite states of KSA) and the presence of thousands of troops up north in Iraq which were essentially paid for and requested by the Saudis, you definitely live in a dream world if you believe that the Holy Land is not surrounded by the US. Nothing else I can add to that.
When the US started to rent hundreds of houses in Pakistan and sent hundreds of military contractors, we were all up in arms saying that they were here to sabotage our nuclear arsenal or to carry out subversive activities in the North. If the presence of a few hundred US forces is such a threat to us why should we not see the presence of thousands of men and planes in Saudi Arabia as a threat to Muslim interests in the region?

you are nice and straight forward person so you are in influence of the planned propaganda against saudia

I guess by the same token you are influenced by propaganda FOR the Saudi regime which is essentially a corrupt and puppet of the US. Even you dont doubt that yet just because they have Arab names and provide services to the Hajis you are willing to turn a blind eye to the fact that they help the spread of US hegemony in the region with their money and the use of their land.

Dear Awan, why on earth now at this stage, this point of time , all secrets of Arab leaders are on media or internet, in the movie clip you posted , the person saying 1924.....
were all sleeping and just got awake

The more important question that you skipped answering was ARE THE ALLEGATIONS TRUE?
So if something comes to light today should we just ignore it because it has come to light after a long time? Should we not ATLEAST question these people who are supplying the worlds bully with money and oil to carry out acts of terror all over the world including our own country? Is that TOO MUCH to ask?

but you cant just ignore everything good they did .

If the bad they did and continue to do out-weighs the good what should I do then? Continue turning a blind eye?
As long as they provide good services on Hajj, they should not be criticized for anything else?

I hope you never forget the role of saudia in making Pakistan an atomic power

Do you think that was unconditional? They only did it out of good will?
More importantly why did they not start a nuclear program of their own when right next door to our Holy Places Israel sits smugly with thousands of nukes?
Have you EVER thought of this?
They are spending 800 Million USD on constructing a bloody clock tower bigger than Big Ben but they have never spent a dime on building a nuclear deterrent in their own land? Why?
They are planning to build the largest tower in the world with 12 billion USD but not one arms and ammunition factory let alone nuclear research factories?

They supported the Pakistani program ONLY because they wanted a deterrent to the Israeli nukes but were too scared to build it in their own land as Uncle Sam would not allow it. So they outsourced it to us on the understanding that we will help them whenever required. Its in their own strategic interest and not out of brotherly love.

the unconditional help they provide in times of desaster and in different development projects of Pakistan.

During the last flood, the US gave us more money than the Saudis. Should I stop criticizing their actions in Pakistan and the rest of the Muslim world based on their generous donations?

Faisal Mosque you admire I am sure
Yes . Doesnt change what I wrote above though.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Then why should the regime stay in power?
If they cant fight them fine but why are they helping them?
Why the bases in KSA? Why the billion dollar defense contracts if they are not capable of using those defenses?
Why support the house of Saud?

Good luck with that thinking.
Who knows Zardari might be looting all the money to one day give it all up to clear Pakistan's debt.

Brother it is very easy to sit on a chair in ur room and talk long on the internet. If u have better solution to all this rift u should go and lead them

awan4ever

Brother it is very easy to sit on a chair in ur room and talk long on the internet. If u have better solution to all this rift u should go and lead them

Arent you doing the same?
Atleast I am thinking and researching and learning and spreading the word.

Is this the detailed answer that you were going to give me once you got back to the key board?

simple_and_peacefull

dear brother awan,

Asalamu alaikum, sorry of delay reply. anyhow my reply is below.

i know you will not satified by my answers because their not accordingly your view but anyhow i will as much i can ad kindly can you give source link...

1- regarding clip you given, commentator start from around year 1924 at end of Othmaniya rule....lets read some history of Al Saud before that.

source link : almoarekhsaudi( Saudi Historian )

??? ???? ?????? ??????

The Arabian Peninsula, which enjoys a strategic location between three major continents and located in the northern half of the planet home to many civilizations and the cradle of the heavenly messages of the apostles.
Has flourished within the borders of the Kingdom of civilization civilization owes the people of Prophet Shuaib peace be upon him where he lived Moses peace be upon him ten years before to send a messenger to the Pharaoh of Egypt.
In Ela was a civilization Thamud people in favor of the Prophet peace be upon him, which is still present even raised in the region today known as Madain Saleh in Najran find a groove, who stated in the Koran of the owners of the groove.
In this island, which was a trade route and important route for convoys Allah revealed the Quran to Muhammad, peace and spread the teachings of Islam in the heart of the Arabian Peninsula and spread out from there to other parts of the world until I got to Africa, Asia and parts of Europe over the centuries the prosperity of the Islamic state.
Imam Abdullah bin Saud: His reign lasted four years, rolled through campaigns to Egypt Mohammed Pasha, until it reached the limits of Dir'iya and laid siege to for an entire year and after that carried out a weapon and increased Mujahideen commander seized campaign Muhammad Ali - the daughter of Ibrahim - the Dir'iya 1233 AH / 1817 and the families of Imam Abdullah and his family, as well as the family of Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab and taken to Egypt and from there to Istanbul, where he was killed Abdullah Ibn Saud there in the year 1234 AH / 1818.

And passed hundreds of years, appeared in the States, and States still, and Muslims, in turn, cultural history, which is crossed by modern human civilization from the dark ages, and the spread of Islam in various parts of the ground. To move away driving time from the city of Medina and the Arabian Peninsula in general, has the latest effects played a role in place after the events that land is sacred has been a destination for pilgrims and Umrah performers and visitors, but heresies and falsehoods took a sneak into many parts of the Arabian Peninsula, and very few scientists Almtvgahin in religion, to educate people, and turn away people of the peninsula for the development of civilization, who lived at the time the world globe. Here, in light of ignorance that prevailed for most people, received the Al Saud Mswwlip jihad for the sake of God, to re-people to the essence of Islam in the purity and purity, and to assess the state uniformity as stipulated in the law of God in the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of His Messenger, peace be upon him.

Al-Saud: affiliated with Al-Saud Saud bin Mohammed bin Horny bin Markhan ... relates to their grandfather Markhan virgin bin Wael, then the cue, and then Rabia ... known in the science of association among the Arabs that both belonged to Bakr bin Wael, and call this descent Rebiya bin Nizar, it meets in the lineage of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, in support to bin Nizar bin Adnan. The Al-Saud ruling family in the Arabian Peninsula since ancient times, One of the ancestors is the top reason why Prince Dir'iya founder of the city which has always known in history as the capital of Al-Saud.

Imam Mohammed bin Saud: assumed the emirate after the death of his father, has coincided its mandate with the emergence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab mercy of God who was calling to the religion of God and resisted innovation and falsehoods and called for the private worship of God alone and to renounce all that enter the religion of God which is not in it. Has been supported by Prince Mohammed bin Saud and his sword resisted deviants, perverts and walked to the mujahideen that died in (1179 AH / 1765) was succeeded by his son, Imam Abdul-Aziz bin Mohammed bin Saud.

Imam Abdul Aziz Bin Muhammad: is one of the most prominent Al-Saud princes, was sentenced to thirty-nine years, and extended his influence over the find, and Al-Ahsa, and Qatif, and the outskirts of the Levant, Iraq, Yemen, Oman and the Holy Land. He died in 1218 / 1803 in a mosque Interestingly Dir'iyya.

Imam Saud Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Muhammad: no less from his father in the leadership talents, and in the quest for debt service, leadership, and in his quest to serve the religion of Allah, and defend the law of Islam, you have restored it to him in most parts of the Arabian Peninsula. In the year 1229 AH / 1813, died in Dir'iya.

Imam Faisal bin Turki: consisting of his mandate from the first two periods was between the year 1246 / 1830 and the year 1255 AH / 1839 and the second from 1258 AH / 1843 until his death in 1282 AH / AD 1865.

Imam Abdul Rahman Al-Faisal: assumed the emirate after the death of Saud al-Faisal, but it did not last year and where only some of the year, then returned to it again after the death of his brother, Abdullah bin Faisal, and it was in 1306 AH / 1888. And entered the field in this period, Prince Mohammad Bin Rashid Hail Amir, who then extend its control over a significant portion of the find was the Ottoman government in Istanbul, strongly supported by the stand in the face of the Al Saud. And ended the second period of the mandate of the Imam Faisal Abdul Rahman to leave Riyadh with his family so he headed to Qatar to Bahrain and then to Kuwait and was among the members of his family one of his sons Abdul Aziz, who was in the second decade of life. As soon as he arrived with his father, Abdul Aziz to Kuwait until he began to think about returning to Riyadh.

King Abdul Aziz: the fifth day of the month of Shawwal 1319 AH, corresponding to January 17, 1902 is the fifth day of the Eid al-Fitr and the day lived population of Riyadh Eid double Pferhtin holiday cheer and joy to the news provider Abdulaziz Riyadh to restore the glory and the king of his forefathers. To complete the joy dispatched messengers to Kuwait, where his father, Imam Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Saud, calling him to Riyadh and returned forward the return of the victor Hamda God Almighty, which victory and Krd Abdulaziz to receive his father at a distance of three days of Riyadh and walked in the footsteps of his father, until they came to their house and said Abdulaziz his ( the emirate's you and I am a soldier at your service), but the Imam refused to say (if you mean by my call to take over the emirate in Riyadh, it is not possible and does not accept it is never held in the city if I have urged that the countries you intend to you opened the emirate's deserving of it.

So could the King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman, may God have mercy on him to regain Riyadh on 5 Shawwal 1319 AH 1902 AD in a battle still historians stand with awe before what has been characterized by the daring and well-organized and Riyadh was launched in a long journey of struggle continued until the unification of the country has been issued Decree Standardization of the royal provinces of the State which has become under this Decree to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on 21 Jumada II 1351 AH 23-Hour Front Desk the year 1932, the date on which later to become the National Day of the Kingdom.

for more information click on above source link....

2- regarding mony spending information......

source link : almoarekhsaudi (saudi historian )
Dated : December 5, 2009

??? ???? ?????? ??????

Saudi Arabia is located in the far south-west of the continent of Asia, where the west is bordered by the Red Sea, Persian Gulf and the east and the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, and left the State of Kuwait and the Republic of Iraq and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and south of the Republic of Yemen and the Sultanate of Oman.

The area of ??Saudi Arabia, four-fifths of the Arabian Peninsula, an area of ??more than (2.250) million.

The latest estimates by the Department of Statistics in the Kingdom to the total population of Saudi Arabia amounted to (23.37) million population (2002).

And that the provision in the Kingdom is derived in the authority of the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger Muhammad - peace be upon him -, as stipulated in the government in the Kingdom will be held on the basis of justice, consultation and equality, which the foundation and strength of the family of state-sponsored, and the keenness of the Saudi government to strengthen the bonds of brotherhood and cooperation righteousness and piety and solidarity among members of the community, and to strengthen national unity and the need for the State to prevent all of the band and lead to discord and division. Focused government of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in the top of its priorities on education and the ultimate goal of instilling the Islamic faith in the hearts of young people and equip them with knowledge and skills that prepare them to contribute useful in building their community and to instill patriotism and pride in its history and glories.

If the boom was the first boom establishment of Sorouh scientific, economic, and some basic infrastructure, the current stage and the future is the stage of science and education, primarily of science posed by Sorouh targeted, specialized tasks, hurt their product in the long run in the veins of the State of modern science which is more important than any other source another source of wealth.

Scored on 23 of September 2009 events, two dates are important to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the first National Day which is celebrated on the occasion of unification of the park in the State of civilized advanced by the late His Highness Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman - may God rest his soul - and the second event the opening of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology the presence of a large number of world leaders of the kings, presidents and their representatives and guests of the kingdom, where flocked to (Thule) to attend the opening has arrived in Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir and Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, Syrian President Dr. Bashar al-Assad and Jordan's King Abdullah II and Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz and others, many ..

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah at the inauguration of the university, saying: (The University of King Abdullah will not start from scratch, but is a continuation of the achievements of Islamic civilization and marked a distinct role in the service of humanity and the roles of great scholars of Islam).

Commented the President of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology on the possibilities of University Professor (Choon Fong Shih): (The university has been exerting maximum efforts to attract the best minds regardless of the issue of sex, which is confirmed by Professor University Nevin Khashab when she accepted to work at the university after provided with best resources of creativity, pointing out that talking about women and men in the science of things are not logical).

He spoke the whole world for the League of King Abdullah was quoted by almost all the international media where the opening ceremony and spoke of a number of significant figures diplomatic, political, economic, artistic, sports and men's education.

In a statement to the Ambassador of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in the Washington magazine (U. S. .- Arabs Tredland) in the number of private university said Ambassador Adel al: (The university has a special is the inception of the vision of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques of openness to the world in For the progress of humanity). And about the positive effects expected after the launch of Research University, King Abdullah said His Excellency U.S. Ambassador in the Kingdom of Professor James Smith, saying: (to the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, with its competencies and capabilities of a real challenge for other universities in the world in general and Saudi Arabia in particular).

The chairman of the Council of Chambers of Commerce, the American-Arab Professor David Hammoud in the number allocated to the University of the journal (U. S. Arp - Tredland) saying: (Recognizing the importance of global trade and the need to be Saudi Arabia able to compete, and be able to bridge the gap between East East and the rest of the world, especially Europe and the United States by creating more opportunities for international companies to participate in the Saudi market .. and concluded the President of the Council of Chambers of Commerce, the American-Arab establishment of the university, saying: (with the establishment of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is laying the groundwork for more sustainable economic policies , as well as promote investment and create job opportunities for Saudi youth learner).

A final word I say from the bottom of my heart to the king of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques humanity: God protect you and help you to be happy and your people are moving to the summit of success ... Amen, O Lord of the Worlds ... .!!!!!

3- Pakistan Army in KSA
Source link :pakistanarmy

Pakistani military missions were invited, during the last four decades by the govern*ments of Libya, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Jordan and others to organise and train their armed forces. In the Gulf War of 1991, Pakistani ground forces played their role in Saudi Arabia's defence, and thereafter in prolonged mine lifting opera*tions in Kuwait. In the medical field, Pakistan Army doctors have been working as personal physicians to Kings and Rulers in the Arab world.
after these all if you or anybody els want to label be with any sect group then i can say only that I am responsible for my own action and you people are for your own actions to ALLAH SWT.

I will reply to that question if you reply to the questions raised in the following video :

100 Billion USD in military contracts, 25% of them done after the 90s alone!
12 palaces for Fahd ibne Saud alone with one estimated to cost around 2.5 billion USD!

Foreign debt 28 billion USD.
3 Trillion dollars generated from oil over the history of KSA.
1 Trillion reinvested in country, 2 Trillion unaccounted for.

Since 1975 Fahd had setup a system of selling under priced oil to the tune of around 1 million barrels a day at the Rotterdam open market. All proceeds going to Fahds close family bank accounts in Switzerland. 3-5 billion USD made by the Royals annually selling oil outside the fixed market rate.

Land in KSA owned by government and hence under the direct control of an unaccountable King. He bestows it to princes who sell it back to the government at high rates.

Covert financing of CIA operations around the world to the tune of 1 billion USD.

Question to the over zealous admireres of the Royal Asses of KSA:

You claim they rid the land of Bidaats.
Are you BLIND to the fact that they have virtually put our Holy places under the direct 'protection' of the USA?

Do you think a few maalangs on a mazar are a bigger threat to our religion as compared to the presence of the military might of the US on the soil of Arabia?

Have you ever stopped to ponder that the real mushriks are actually these very 'custodians' of our Holy land who worship money and power that is being bestowed upon them by the West?