Saudi Guy Missing Since This Interview!!

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

Well i dont know about yemen but US has destroyed and trying to destroy every country which could be possible threat to Israel though i might be wrong but this is my own assumption. May be they are after oil resources who knows. Take a look at this thread u might get some idea http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...a-coin-with-the-alleged-map-of-Greater-Israel.

Well you should know and read about Yemen, Bahrain and Libya before passing blanket judgement that the US is festering trouble ONLY in countries that are part of the Larger Israel map.

awan4ever

Re: Saudi Arabia Has Arrested 160 Dissidents in Two Months, HRW Says... Remember Khaled?

Let's say ISPR reporting that 6 etc killed in dron attack then what els NGOs want. They just need small point to protest they don't have to be there.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/pakistan-news/National/06-Jan-2011/Protest-against-drone-attacks

There you go. NGO protesting against drone attacks.

Now can you PLEEEEEASE answer the questions raised in my other post?

simple_and_peacefull

Dear Awan please don't escape & divert the question. I had ask first and you should have to answer the question not diversion. It would be better that you had answered and then you ask these points.

This way we can solve these puzzles. Not like that we ask question after every question and question ( sawaal pe sawaal pe sawaal)

I will reply to that question if you reply to the questions raised in the following video :

100 Billion USD in military contracts, 25% of them done after the 90s alone!
12 palaces for Fahd ibne Saud alone with one estimated to cost around 2.5 billion USD!

Foreign debt 28 billion USD.
3 Trillion dollars generated from oil over the history of KSA.
1 Trillion reinvested in country, 2 Trillion unaccounted for.

Since 1975 Fahd had setup a system of selling under priced oil to the tune of around 1 million barrels a day at the Rotterdam open market. All proceeds going to Fahds close family bank accounts in Switzerland. 3-5 billion USD made by the Royals annually selling oil outside the fixed market rate.

Land in KSA owned by government and hence under the direct control of an unaccountable King. He bestows it to princes who sell it back to the government at high rates.

Covert financing of CIA operations around the world to the tune of 1 billion USD.

Question to the over zealous admireres of the Royal Asses of KSA:

You claim they rid the land of Bidaats.
Are you BLIND to the fact that they have virtually put our Holy places under the direct 'protection' of the USA?

Do you think a few maalangs on a mazar are a bigger threat to our religion as compared to the presence of the military might of the US on the soil of Arabia?

Have you ever stopped to ponder that the real mushriks are actually these very 'custodians' of our Holy land who worship money and power that is being bestowed upon them by the West?

FaisalKh

Well you should know and read about Yemen, Bahrain and Libya before passing blanket judgement that the US is festering trouble ONLY in countries that are part of the Larger Israel map.

What is ur problem mate dont u know about the dirty politics of US or u just close ur eyes and think u r safe. There is not only Greater Israel okkk there are lots of other things too which america has greatly interest in and I m not passing blanket judgement every country which america raided had something of their interest it was not war againt terrorism or any other bullsh*it. Forget about yemen libya israel worry for ur own survival and then think globally. Look whom u r favoring what kind of dirty game they are playing here.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

سعودی عرب کی فکر نہ کریں۔ اپنی فکر کریں جہاں ھزاروں لوگ غائب ھیں۔ جن کا کچھہ پتا نہی کہاں ھیں۔ سعودی عرب میں نہ کوئی بھوک سے مر رھا ھے نہ بیماری سے۔ نہ چوری نہ ڈاکہ۔ نہ بھتہ نہ ٹارگٹ کلنگ۔ نہ اغواہ نہ ڈکیتی ۔ نہ قومیت نہ صوبایئت۔ نہ زبان نہ فرقہ پرستی۔ ابھی امن ھے وھاں۔ وھاں جب آپ حج کے لئے جاتے ھو تو آپ کو لوٹنے والے آپ کے اپنے ھوتے ھیں۔
تجھہ کو پرائی کیا پڑی اپنی نبیڑ تو۔

ایسی جمہوریت پر بھی لعنت جہاں چہرہ ڈانپنے کی اجازت نہ ھو۔ ایسے اسلامی ملک ترکی کے بارے کیا کہی گے جہاں کی جمہوریت ایک مسلمان طالبہ کو اسکول سے اس بنیاد پر نکال دے کہ وہ حجاب لیتی ھے۔ کیسی جمہوریت کیسے حقوق ۔ ھر ایک کی اپنی اپنی جمہوریت ھے لیکن اندر سے ڈکٹیٹر شپ ھے۔

jeetay raho

simple_and_peacefull

Meray peyaray bhai Awan Kiya NGO nikali hai.. That Mutahidda Aman Committee is local people committe.in becharoon ke koun sunay gha. I pointing main NGOs like Human rights, amnesty international etc reason of asking them because they involved in main post.
Can you work little more hard to find about their reports I will highly appreciated if you do.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/pakistan-news/National/06-Jan-2011/Protest-against-drone-attacks

There you go. NGO protesting against drone attacks.

Now can you PLEEEEEASE answer the questions raised in my other post?

awan4ever

What is ur problem mate dont u know about the dirty politics of US

I do know about the dirty politics of the US. If you read my posts carefully you will see that I am talking about the biggest stooge and puppet of the US in the Muslim world aka the Saud family. But you seem to disagree on the Saud familys role in the US hegemony in the region. You cant see past the revolutions and greater Israel when infact the Saud family is abetting the whole plan.

awan4ever

Dear Awan please don't escape & divert the question. I had ask first and you should have to answer the question not diversion. It would be better that you had answered and then you ask these points.

This way we can solve these puzzles. Not like that we ask question after every question and question ( sawaal pe sawaal pe sawaal)

I have replied to your question regarding hajj in post number 19.
Now please reply to my questions.
Thank you.

awan4ever

Meray peyaray bhai Awan Kiya NGO nikali hai.. That Mutahidda Aman Committee is local people committe.in becharoon ke koun sunay gha. I pointing main NGOs like Human rights, amnesty international etc reason of asking them because they involved in main post.
Can you work little more hard to find about their reports I will highly appreciated if you do.

Sure I will work on that. Maybe I wont find anything. Maybe I will.
But please tell me what will it take for you to answer the questions regarding KSA that I have raised?
I have tried and tried and tried but not one supporter of KSA has even tried to answer. They all come up with the standard diversionary answers that you are coming up with.

simple_and_peacefull

No dear brother Awan . That's not a answer of my question to you .
I have replied to your question regarding hajj in post number 19.
Now please reply to my questions.
Thank you.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

صرف گرفتار کرنے سے کوئی فائدہ نہیں -سرسری سماعت کرکے انکو سزا بھی دینی چاہیے -ایک پرسکون اور نورانی ماحول والے ملک میں جہاں ٩٠ لاکھ باہر کے لوگ اپنے حصّے کی روزی کما رہے ہیں -وہاں کا امن و امان خراب کرنا کسی بھی طرح قبول نہیں- یہ کوئی سیاسی یا معاشی معاملہ نہیں ہے- ١٠٠ فیصد ایران کی رافضی حکومت کے کارندوں کی بدمعاشی ہے .جو ایک ١٠٠ فیصد سننی مملکت کے خلاف ازل سے سازشوںمیں مشغول ہے.

FaisalKh

I do know about the dirty politics of the US. If you read my posts carefully you will see that I am talking about the biggest stooge and puppet of the US in the Muslim world aka the Saud family. But you seem to disagree on the Saud familys role in the US hegemony in the region. You cant see past the revolutions and greater Israel when infact the Saud family is abetting the whole plan.
Now tell me who is not doing the slavery of America at this time? Apart from Iran. Read the history of muslim rulers there r very few salahuddin ayyubi and mehmood ghaznavi but majority of these hae been playing in the hands of kuffaar read this aayat translation http://jang.com.pk/jang/apr2011-daily/15-04-2011/farman.htm. Now tell me one thing in the current situation Can KSA with their defense resources fight againt America and west? They are united against us but we r divided and that is our main weakness. Who came to the rescue of Iraq? Who is helping Palestine? Can u tell me one single country who is helping Palestine? And who knows it might be the strategy to be friendly with them until they are able to reply. Pakistan is a nuclear country yet they cant stand against US so how could u expect it from KSA?

Last edited:

awan4ever

Now tell me one thing in the current situation Can KSA with their defense resources fight againt America and west?

Then why should the regime stay in power?
If they cant fight them fine but why are they helping them?
Why the bases in KSA? Why the billion dollar defense contracts if they are not capable of using those defenses?
Why support the house of Saud?

And who knows it might be the strategy to be friendly with them until they are able to reply.
Good luck with that thinking.
Who knows Zardari might be looting all the money to one day give it all up to clear Pakistan's debt.

simple_and_peacefull

Q. Can you explain your hajj experience ? ( if you had . Personal)

This question I asked in response of your post about hajj service they provide

I think my question is more clear and understandable.
Repeat the question.

awan4ever

Q. Can you explain your hajj experience ? ( if you had . Personal)

This question I asked in response of your post about hajj service they provide

I think my question is more clear and understandable.

My answer in post 19 was that I found the services provided to be good and the overall result was a good stay for 40 days.
So now please answer all my queries one by one.
Thank you.

simple_and_peacefull

Ok brother Awan I will answers your questions. But this moment I away from my pc. This short I send from my ipn.
My answer in post 19 was that I found the services provided to be good and the overall result was a good stay for 40 days.
So now please answer all my queries one by one.
Thank you.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah(SWT) Zalimeen ki rassi daraaz karta hai kay wo Zulm ki intaha ko pohach jaein aur phir un ko tabah-o-barbaad kar deta hai. InshaAllah, Aal-e-Saud (Shayateen ka tola) kay saath bhi yahi hoga.

umairel

Councller (250+ posts)

سعودی عرب کی فکر نہ کریں۔ اپنی فکر کریں جہاں ھزاروں لوگ غائب ھیں۔ جن کا کچھہ پتا نہی کہاں ھیں۔ سعودی عرب میں نہ کوئی بھوک سے مر رھا ھے نہ بیماری سے۔ نہ چوری نہ ڈاکہ۔ نہ بھتہ نہ ٹارگٹ کلنگ۔ نہ اغواہ نہ ڈکیتی ۔ نہ قومیت نہ صوبایئت۔ نہ زبان نہ فرقہ پرستی۔ ابھی امن ھے وھاں۔ وھاں جب آپ حج کے لئے جاتے ھو تو آپ کو لوٹنے والے آپ کے اپنے ھوتے ھیں۔
تجھہ کو پرائی کیا پڑی اپنی نبیڑ تو۔

ایسی جمہوریت پر بھی لعنت جہاں چہرہ ڈانپنے کی اجازت نہ ھو۔ ایسے اسلامی ملک ترکی کے بارے کیا کہی گے جہاں کی جمہوریت ایک مسلمان طالبہ کو اسکول سے اس بنیاد پر نکال دے کہ وہ حجاب لیتی ھے۔ کیسی جمہوریت کیسے حقوق ۔ ھر ایک کی اپنی اپنی جمہوریت ھے لیکن اندر سے ڈکٹیٹر شپ ھے۔

i really appreciate ur comments dear

Islamfirst

Voter (50+ posts)

صرف گرفتار کرنے سے کوئی فائدہ نہیں -سرسری سماعت کرکے انکو سزا بھی دینی چاہیے -ایک پرسکون اور نورانی ماحول والے ملک میں جہاں ٩٠ لاکھ باہر کے لوگ اپنے حصّے کی روزی کما رہے ہیں -وہاں کا امن و امان خراب کرنا کسی بھی طرح قبول نہیں- یہ کوئی سیاسی یا معاشی معاملہ نہیں ہے- ١٠٠ فیصد ایران کی رافضی حکومت کے کارندوں کی بدمعاشی ہے .جو ایک ١٠٠ فیصد سننی مملکت کے خلاف ازل سے سازشوںمیں مشغول ہے.

Well Said brother.....