Remittance from UK- advice

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go to RIA Money. Pay by Card and give IBAN of the beneficiary. This way you will get the same rate and it will benefit Pakistan too.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I use TransferWise app on my phone to send money back direct into my brothers bank account and into my personal bank Pakistani bank account. Its fast only takes 30 minutes you alway get the best rates. And sending money into Pakistani bank beneficial to pak economy.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I use TransferWise app on my phone to send money back direct into my brothers bank account and into my personal bank Pakistani bank account. Its fast only takes 30 minutes you alway get the best rates. And sending money into Pakistani bank beneficial to pak economy.

Transfer Wise seems to be the best for rate as compared to UBL remittance. Was only thinking if UBL better for Pakistan?

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not £10000. Its equivelant to your annual wage. If your annual wage is £25000 you can send £25000 in a year
Correct but when you go above you will be asked to provide payslips and Bank statements to prove that money has been into your account for 6 months

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Transfer Wise seems to be the best for rate as compared to UBL remittance. Was only thinking if UBL better for Pakistan?

Transfer wise show good rate on front page but when you go to next step they show fee as well and then the rate comes down to lower than others.
Check Remitly as well.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Use UBL remettance, I think this is easiest and the best service also, no charges more than 100 pounds.

The best i.e. quick and good rates are of Aftab Currency.

I am using this for more than 3 years. Fast payment and best ever rates. Even if banks in Pak are open, it can transfer within 1 hour.

I had used Ria, and UBL as well. Both give lower rate than Aftab Currency.

master timi

MPA (400+ posts)
Please correct me if I am wrong but momey sent from Transfer wise or similar services don't benefit economy of Pakistan. The money never really goes through the proper channel and hence never counted as a foreign remittance. I also think that that FBR and other federal agencies may not even accept it as a legal source of income (for example if your family wants to declare it to FBR)

I assume the best way is from a banking channel.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please correct me if I am wrong but momey sent from Transfer wise or similar services don't benefit economy of Pakistan. The money never really goes through the proper channel and hence never counted as a foreign remittance. I also think that that FBR and other federal agencies may not even accept it as a legal source of income (for example if your family wants to declare it to FBR)

I assume the best way is from a banking channel.

You can pay by your bank card and either choose to collect cash or Bank tfr option. This is called TT which is legal as long as you can prove who is sending you money unlike Maryam Nawaz

master timi

MPA (400+ posts)
But the money still doesn't enter the economy as remittance from overseas.

You can pay by your bank card and either choose to collect cash or Bank tfr option. This is called TT which is legal as long as you can prove who is sending you money unlike Maryam Nawaz

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
I use transfer wise and never had any issues . Plus u pay the money and its goes in your bank account in Pakistan. So it's all legal and documented. I dnt know why some ppl are saying that it dsnt count as remittance. I m sure it does.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are lots of current exchange/money transfer agencies in UK which can transfer money.

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The best i.e. quick and good rates are of Aftab Currency.

I am using this for more than 3 years. Fast payment and best ever rates. Even if banks in Pak are open, it can transfer within 1 hour.

I had used Ria, and UBL as well. Both give lower rate than Aftab Currency.
Because they do money laundering for ganjas, thats why they give good rates.