Poll: Will you vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

Lets see if you will vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

• YES

Votes: 224 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 221 45.6%
  • I won't vote PTI in any case

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reham Khan will ruin Imran struggle. I think she is installed to create friction in PTI. She seams to be very ambitious and in Hurry. She is a nice lady and I do respect her as a person but not a leader in PTI.

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

couldn't agree more

Ahmedkwt

Senator (1k+ posts)
My Vote is Yes.

I will vote for Reham Khan if she will contest from Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra area because if we compare her with other candidates in the area than yes she is way better than those in the area. She comes from a good family as well. I highly appreciate her struggle for raising her kids as a single Mother. Only a mother knows how difficult it is to raise kids without father specially in our society. She is educated. She has no corruption cases against her. She is actively involved in the social welfare of the society specially education, street child, child abuse etc. The only odd that is against Reham for me, she is wife of Imran Khan. People will always say that she is using her husband for politics.

PTI could not find reasonable candidates from our area and tickets were allotted to useless people! Same politicians who betrayed poor people when they were in PMLN. They were given PTI ticket from these areas!

noumanali26

Councller (250+ posts)
who the hell she is??? imported from abroad and now the most important women in Pakistan? what she understands about common ppl issues on ground?

siah7

Citizen
خان کی پہلی طلاق کا سبب حریف تھے اور لگتا ہے کے خدانخواستہ دوسری کا سبب حلیف بنیں گے۔

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Paid members with different IDs at work..... How the hell in few days the difference is suddenly decreased to a mere 0.005 % between yes and no. I can remember that it was 70 to around 30 % when I voted and now it is around 45 and 45%. "Unbelievable" and then I read comments here and like 80 % are against her but PTI paids are making sure that this nothing sort of a poll on PTI biased forum also goes in favor of Mafia controlling affairs in PTI in last few years....