Pir Afzal Qadri urges all 'Muslim Generals' of Pak Army to rebillion against 'Qadiyani' Gen Bajwa

palm_snow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ﻣﺎ ﺑﻘﺎﺀُ ﺍﻷُﻣَّﺔِ
ﺑﻌﺪ ﺷﺘْـﻢِ ﻧَﺒِﻴِّﻬـﺎ
ترجمہ:جب گستاخئ رسول کی جائے اور امت عزت رسول کا دفاع نا کرے؟تو وہ امت تباہ ہو جاتی ہے۔۔!
Shouldn't the crime established first beyond any iota of doubt?

THEMUSLIM

Senator (1k+ posts)

چھوٹی چھوٹی بات پر سوموٹو لینے والے چیف جسٹس میں ہمت ہے کہ وہ مولانا خادم رضوی کو ویسے ہی بلاکر ذلیل کریں جیسے اس نے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب عثمان بزدار، آئی جی کلیم امام اور فواد چوہدری کو کیا تھا؟ اگر چیف جسٹس میں ہمت ہے اور واقعی غیرجانبدار جج ہے تو مولانا پین دی سری پر توہین عدالت لگاکر دکھائے اور عدالت میں بلاکر دکھائے۔ ہم مان جائیں گے کہ یہ بہت بہادر جج ہے۔

باجوہ کے خلاف بغاوت ہونی چاہئے اس پر اس پر مقدمہ بھی ہوسکتا ہے۔ فوج میں جتنے بھی قادیانی جرنیل ہیں ان کے خلاف بغاوت ہونی چاہئے۔ ان ججوں کے خلاف بھی اقدامات ہونا چاہئے۔ ان ججوں کو برطرف کرنا چاہئے، فوج میں غیرت مند مسلمان جنرل باجوہ کو برطرف کردیں۔ عمران خان یہودی بچہ ہے اس نے ثابت کردیا۔ آج کے بعد اسے "یہودی بچے " کے نام سے پکارا جائے اور جن میں غیرت ہے وہ پی ٹی آئی کو چھوڑدیں۔ پیر افضل قادری اور مولانا خادم رضوی کی ہرزہ سرائی

جب کورٹ بانجھ ہو جائیں تو پھر مائیں غازی علم الدین شہید اور ممتاز قادری پیدا کرتی ہیں۔ مولانا خادم رضوی نے عدالت کو بانجھ قراردیدیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1057575172973170693
جب کورٹ بانجھ ہو جائیں تو پھر مائیں غازی علم الدین شہید اور ممتاز قادری پیدا کرتی ہیں۔ مولانا خادم رضوی نے عدالت کو بانجھ قراردیدیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1057532917956665347
is molana pe ghaddari aur baghawat ka case banta he......

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is molana pe ghaddari aur baghawat ka case banta he......
I am with Gen Bajwa , he is not qadiyani and even if he were I will accept him as only COAS of Pak!
where is army and where is ISPR?
Kaporoon main dam nuhi tu choriyan pehanlo

Marjan

MPA (400+ posts)
اہ تیری خیر
مولوی کی جرات کو سلام
مقدس گاۓ سے سینگ لڑا لیا

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
They play with people's emotions on the name of our beloved Prophet (SAW). People are infact emotional about Prophet (SAW), which is compulsory for your Emaan. The state must play its role and should educate people and make strict laws so that nobody abuse Toheen e Risalat (SAW) law. May Allah(SWT) Guide us all and Forgive our sins.

when you are emotional then there is not much left in being an idiot.... our prophet SAW did not create ummah of emotional idiots.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question:
Did prophet SAW know about the blasphemy law?? if he knew then he would never leave that woman alive who used to throw trash on his head.

He SAW would also ask angles to destroy Taif city and as Muhammad bin qasim was from Taif. Now just imaging NO TAIF means NO Muhammad bin Qasim means.... namasty namasty Lunnnn chura k lai ja hasty hasty...

shabash ab galian daini shuru kar do saray... :D

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am with Gen Bajwa , he is not qadiyani and even if he were I will accept him as only COAS of Pak!
where is army and where is ISPR?
Kaporoon main dam nuhi tu choriyan pehanlo
It's not army duty to intervene unless state asks them to. If the government gives a green light Army can easily take care of them. The problem is the Army will use force and there is a chance some of them will get killed or injured. So, state institution i.e. Police should take care of them. Pakistan more than any other country needs anti-riot police, which is trained to tackle unarmed civilians.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

چھوٹی چھوٹی بات پر سوموٹو لینے والے چیف جسٹس میں ہمت ہے کہ وہ مولانا خادم رضوی کو ویسے ہی بلاکر ذلیل کریں جیسے اس نے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب عثمان بزدار، آئی جی کلیم امام اور فواد چوہدری کو کیا تھا؟ اگر چیف جسٹس میں ہمت ہے اور واقعی غیرجانبدار جج ہے تو مولانا پین دی سری پر توہین عدالت لگاکر دکھائے اور عدالت میں بلاکر دکھائے۔ ہم مان جائیں گے کہ یہ بہت بہادر جج ہے۔

باجوہ کے خلاف بغاوت ہونی چاہئے اس پر اس پر مقدمہ بھی ہوسکتا ہے۔ فوج میں جتنے بھی قادیانی جرنیل ہیں ان کے خلاف بغاوت ہونی چاہئے۔ ان ججوں کے خلاف بھی اقدامات ہونا چاہئے۔ ان ججوں کو برطرف کرنا چاہئے، فوج میں غیرت مند مسلمان جنرل باجوہ کو برطرف کردیں۔ عمران خان یہودی بچہ ہے اس نے ثابت کردیا۔ آج کے بعد اسے "یہودی بچے " کے نام سے پکارا جائے اور جن میں غیرت ہے وہ پی ٹی آئی کو چھوڑدیں۔ پیر افضل قادری اور مولانا خادم رضوی کی ہرزہ سرائی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1057575172973170693
https://twitter.com/x/status/1057532917956665347
Cha;l Oye.....iss maulvi ki auqaat hai k Chief Justice k samney ae? Is se nimatney k liye Lahore k Babu Sabu ka local SHO hi kaafi hona chahiye....SHO K samney daal do maulvi ko.....wadda aaya Chief Justice k samney pesh honaywala....WATER Canon nikalo these madarsa graduades need a free bath

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question:
Did prophet SAW know about the blasphemy law?? if he knew then he would never leave that woman alive who used to throw trash on his head.

He SAW would also ask angles to destroy Taif city and as Muhammad bin qasim was from Taif. Now just imaging NO TAIF means NO Muhammad bin Qasim means.... namasty namasty Lunnnn chura k lai ja hasty hasty...

shabash ab galian daini shuru kar do saray... :D
SAW ki aulaad....what do you mean by SAW? kisko SAW karna hai ? Tumhare p SAW chala len kia?

crankthskunk

Can someone please enlighten me what IK has to do with this verdict by the SCP!!
This case is well before he came to power. The judgement by SCP has nothing to do with IK or PTI government.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a tragedy that these Mullas are pitting an urchin girl against the glorious personality of our beloved prophet (PBUH), who is known as Rahmatulil Alimeen (Blessing for whole humanity). Our Holy prophet (PBUH) would have never approved such behaviour. These people need to be guided nice and proper.

PappuChikna

Unfortunately I could see it coming.
These aashiqaan leaders are nothing but fasaad and only thing that can come out of them is fasaad. However majority PTI lovers and PTI leadership chose to stand with them just because of shareef hate.
Sometime you have to draw the line and think beyond party affiliation and petty political advantages but we as a nation failed.
I still remember the day and the following days of Salman Taseer's shahadat. From ministers to TV anchors, everyone was uttering dialogues proving their ishq-e-rasool. All that looked absolutely wrong and you could tell this society is trapped in this non-sense desi fake ishq.

Vitamin_C

This ishq-e-rasool thing is becoming a danger to the existence of the human race. Its paramount to shirk. Say what you like about Allah, these mullahs don't give a fuck, but if you say a word that might have a slight chance of being offensive to their actual God Muhammad then watch them lose their shit.

Unfortunately I could see it coming.
These aashiqaan leaders are nothing but fasaad and only thing that can come out of them is fasaad. However majority PTI lovers and PTI leadership chose to stand with them just because of shareef hate.
Sometime you have to draw the line and think beyond party affiliation and petty political advantages but we as a nation failed.
I still remember the day and the following days of Salman Taseer's shahadat. From ministers to TV anchors, everyone was uttering dialogues proving their ishq-e-rasool. All that looked absolutely wrong and you could tell this society is trapped in this non-sense desi fake ishq.

Hate_Nooras

PTI Government wont act against its own voter base. Imran Khan used blasphemy issue to gain votes during elections.
No he didn’t, the khatam e Nabuwat vote went to Rizvi. I thought that if IK wanted to he could used it to bring the Nooras down earlier.

kakamuna420

ﻣﺎ ﺑﻘﺎﺀُ ﺍﻷُﻣَّﺔِ
ﺑﻌﺪ ﺷﺘْـﻢِ ﻧَﺒِﻴِّﻬـﺎ
ترجمہ:جب گستاخئ رسول کی جائے اور امت عزت رسول کا دفاع نا کرے؟تو وہ امت تباہ ہو جاتی ہے۔۔!
nikal yahan say. People like you are a black spot on the society. Go and earn some money.

Vitamin_C

He made statements in support of Blasphemy laws during his rallies to gain support from far right and Sheikh Rasheed visit Barelvi mosques that lean towards extremists to get their votes for PTI. This is not a secret.

No he didn’t, the khatam e Nabuwat vote went to Rizvi. I thought that if IK wanted to he could used it to bring the Nooras down earlier.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is new Fitna in Pakistan, you can disagree with courts and govt but you have no authority to abuse them. I am afraid to say they are dangerous then Taliban.

No big deal. People say stuff a lot more worst against US Supreme Court Judges and US Army on daily basis. Listen to them a ignore with a smile..

This is the beauty of freedom of speech in a free and democratic country.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
we as nation gave freedom to international power to intervene in our country decisions.......................... yahan do do taky k bandy bhonkty han Islam k khilaaf

Congratulations, international countries will be here even more when they will invest in your refineries. Pakistan is digging another hole for their future generations.