PIA Plane Crash; Pilot MISTAKE is most probable !!!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is correct I already confirmed with someone at the ATC, its 100% pilot error and he touch the belly of plane twice and trying to land twice

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
I doubt it. The wings were on fire while the plane was still in the air. I suspect faulty maintanance during the last 2 months.

He tried to land twice as the landing gear wasn’t opening up. Second time the belly and engine touched the runway. Still nobody knows.

Another reason might be he tried to go around and lost his thrust. Similar to emirates 777.

Last edited:

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correct. Most likely a pilot error coupled with ATC error for not warning the pilot while he was landing first time with landing gears up ( Allah knows better).

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correct. Most likely a pilot error coupled with ATC error for not warning the pilot while he was landing first time with landing gears up ( Allah knows better).

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ ہے پی آئی اے کے تمام ونگز میں سفارشیوں، اور نااہلوں کے ظفرِموج کا شاخسانہ
گزشتہ 35 برسوں میں مجاور حرامزادوں، اور رام گلی کے دلّوں کی کرپشن کا شاخسانہ
98089032_953385775102655_9114408583411269632_o.jpg

Last edited:

concern_paki

In the last message pilot is saying clearly that the engines are failed completely so I doubt that landing gears were even opened at any point, it's not that the pilot has forgotten to open landing gears, moreover pilot must have done its best as no one wants this to be happen, but seems like nothing gets work, as it is reported also that the engine were having issues even prior to take off, it seems like more a matter of wrong management, carelessness. Must be investigated thoroughly and the responsible must be punished accordingly as it took lives of more than 100 innocent people, cannot be ignored

AbbuJee

Jab is mulk ko loot kar khanay wala harmkhor Gonglo London ja sakta hai sakoon say tou phir is level pe saza kisay keon ho ge?

reality is bitter my friend and full of corruption!

Vitamin_C

That says a-lot.

But it also raises more questions...

Did ATC tell them landing gear is down?

If they visually confirmed it was down maybe it didn't lock in place.

If landing gear didn't lock, how was the plane about to perform a go around? Was it only the nose gear that did not lock?

There are dozens of questions like this before we can make a conclusion.

He tried to land twice as the landing gear wasn’t opening up. Second time the belly and engine touched the runway. Still nobody knows.

Another reason might be he tried to go around and lost his thrust. Similar to emirates 777.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

stargazer

Such are the consequences of corruption done by NS and PPP!
Incompetent people placed in positions of importance.