Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: A story of Pakistan against the Evil Dictator Pervez Musharraf.

ye dingdong khatree ki ghanti he jo ke tumhaare leaderon ke lie baj rahi he, i pray for their disgrace removal everyday with million of others, Alah dekh raha he, jitni bakwaas karni karlo, Allah to dekh raha he, kis ne kitna kis ko gumraah kia he, I always oppose Munafiqat and i can be Qadri, if i get a chance personally to gun down the Ullu Munafiq Shareefs , han oor ye dingdong yaad rakh, just wait a little

Watch the Nawaz Sharif's Reply to Musharraf, and you will find out that Allah S.W.T is watching and was watching and Khatree ki ghanti kise ka leya baj rahi hae. I always oppose munafiqat and ghadar and sellers and outy of country leaders.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

dingdong dingdong
Watch the Nawaz Sharif's Reply to Musharraf, and you will find out that Allah S.W.T is watching and was watching and Khatree ki ghanti kise ka leya baj rahi hae. I always oppose munafiqat and ghadar and sellers and outy of country leaders.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

nawaz shareef zindah abad:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:You_Rock_Emoticon: jalnay walay ka munh kala

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
thankyou sir, oppose munafiqat, if u r true muslim

Then you should oppose Mush, because he is leader of munafiqe people, their eyes do not see, their heart and ears are sealed, bhatkha howa logue hae yehee. Ask for Allah S.W.T forgiveness and come to the right path, which is do not work for ghadar, munafiqe, killer of his own people, and killer of our faith "mosque attacker".

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

nawaz shareef zindah abad:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:You_Rock_Emoticon: jalnay walay ka munh kala

Very well said: I want to reveal a secret, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib sae jalnay walay many shatans hae, even many of anti-Pakistan elements, because he is power of Pakistani people given by Allah S.W.T and he does not need to sell his country to make living. I have info from anti-Pakistan elements agent, top agent, they hate democracy when leaders like Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib are leading, because they can not buy their faith. Do not play with people faith you will be ok.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
no sir, u r mistaken and gumrah like Qadri, u ran away from other post, i have asked u to commit that u r against blasephemy law against non muslims , and say that Qadri is culprit but u like ur munafiq leaders in the name of islam, talking about naaterasool and then u ran away, u Munafiq
Then you should oppose Mush, because he is leader of munafiqe people, their eyes do not see, their heart and ears are sealed, bhatkha howa logue hae yehee. Ask for Allah S.W.T forgiveness and come to the right path, which is do not work for ghadar, munafiqe, killer of his own people, and killer of our faith "mosque attacker".

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
no sir, u r mistaken and gumrah like Qadri, u ran away from other post, i have asked u to commit that u r against blasephemy law against non muslims , and say that Qadri is culprit but u like ur munafiq leaders in the name of islam, talking about naaterasool and then u ran away, u Munafiq

I do not want to say anything on that topic anymore, why, because I do not want to go to hell. If you do not have any problem going to hell then you are welcome to jump right in, please do not take others with you, only take Mush with you. But you and Mush still have time to ask for Allah S.W.T forgiveness, life does not have any warranty, it can go anytime.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
i knew it, u don't have balls, Taseer is shaheed oor sach bolna tumhaare leaderon ko bhi nahi aata, jahannumi, how come u can defen such acts , how come u can defend talibanisation in Pakistan, how can u can defend taliban's act of terrorism, who kill our brothers and sisters in the name of jihaad, i knew that it is typical Nawaz attitude, gumraah kar chora qoom ko, now we have culprits like Qadri all over
I do not want to say anything on that topic anymore, why, because I do not want to go to hell. If you do not have any problem going to hell then you are welcome to jump right in, please do not take others with you, only take Mush with you. But you and Mush still have time to ask for Allah S.W.T forgiveness, life does not have any warranty, it can go anytime.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
i knew it, u don't have balls, Taseer is shaheed oor sach bolna tumhaare leaderon ko bhi nahi aata, jahannumi, how come u can defen such acts , how come u can defend talibanisation in Pakistan, how can u can defend taliban's act of terrorism, who kill our brothers and sisters in the name of jihaad, i knew that it is typical Nawaz attitude, gumraah kar chora qoom ko, now we have culprits like Qadri all over

Oye you Mushkee, and you anti-Pakistan agent, do not divide us. You are :crazy: and if sachy bahtouw sae khoon sartha hae tow sarnee douoo yah apna elaj karwaoo. Do not :banghead: you will never win against the truth. You are (evil). (bye)

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. Malik Afzal Qadri has committed gunah-e-azeem (great sin) by killing an innocent soul. By taking law into his own hand, by killing an innocent man, and by bringing disgrace to the name of Islam, Malik Afzal Qadri has created fasad fil arz (mischief on earth) and committed tauheen-e-risalat (blasphemy to the Prophet). Same applies to those who are creating further mischief (fasad) by praising or justifying this heinous crime in the name of Islam. The killer of Salman Taseer is a real blasphemer to Islam and the holy Prophet (peace be upon him).
2. Those individuals and groups including the ignorant ulema, misguided journalists, politicians, lawyers wa deegar (etc), who are celebrating or justifying in any manner this heinous crime must be treated as accomplice in this crime. Those who endorsed a fatwa of Salman Taseer's murder too must be treated as mufsid fil arz and must be punished according to the Shariah.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
1. Malik Afzal Qadri has committed gunah-e-azeem (great sin) by killing an innocent soul. By taking law into his own hand, by killing an innocent man, and by bringing disgrace to the name of Islam, Malik Afzal Qadri has created fasad fil arz (mischief on earth) and committed tauheen-e-risalat (blasphemy to the Prophet). Same applies to those who are creating further mischief (fasad) by praising or justifying this heinous crime in the name of Islam. The killer of Salman Taseer is a real blasphemer to Islam and the holy Prophet (peace be upon him).
2. Those individuals and groups including the ignorant ulema, misguided journalists, politicians, lawyers wa deegar (etc), who are celebrating or justifying in any manner this heinous crime must be treated as accomplice in this crime. Those who endorsed a fatwa of Salman Taseer's murder too must be treated as mufsid fil arz and must be punished according to the Shariah.

THE TOPIC OF THIS POST IS MUSH KA KARNAMEY, MUSH ACHIEVEMENTS NOT NAAT-E-RSOOL S.A.W:

Now lets get back to the topic posted, and I will start by saying when will Mufti Muhammad Idris Sahib will give along with other Ullama of Pakistan will give Fatwa against Mush for Laal Masjid Massacre?

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
abe Munafiq ki aulad oor Munafiq ke supporters, atleast Islam ko to na sell karo, bharwooo, Islam se bhi ghaddari, itni munafiqat , Allah uthaei ga tere leaders ko bhi, tu ne parha he, jo bhi is Qadri ko kisi tarha bhi support kare ga, he committed blasephemy, so be prepared , dingdong, dingdong
THE TOPIC OF THIS POST IS MUSH KA KARNAMEY, MUSH ACHIEVEMENTS NOT NAAT-E-RSOOL S.A.W:

Now lets get back to the topic posted, and I will start by saying when will Mufti Muhammad Idris Sahib will give along with other Ullama of Pakistan will give Fatwa against Mush for Laal Masjid Massacre?

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf took the right steps in terms of Lal masjid, i would have done the same, and i defend it, because nobody should take law in their hands , especially Islam, Musharraf is not Munafiq, so he took the stands, i would do the same, i know u r used to have habit like munafiqeen, aaage kuch peeche kuch, gumrah

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
abe Munafiq ki aulad oor Munafiq ke supporters, atleast Islam ko to na sell karo, bharwooo, Islam se bhi ghaddari, itni munafiqat , Allah uthaei ga tere leaders ko bhi, tu ne parha he, jo bhi is Qadri ko kisi tarha bhi support kare ga, he committed blasephemy, so be prepared , dingdong, dingdong

Islam is complete way of life, and we live by it, and Pakistan was made under the flag of Islam. :alhamd:

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
no fatwa, i would have done the same, if anyone do wrong in the name of reliegion, i would not allow, i will certainly strike hard, u know, Alhamdolillah i m not Munafiq, neither Musharraf, so here is ur answer, ask any mullah, who gave fatwa to declare Qadri as a hero, ask the same mullah to bring fatwa against Musharraf, f... u now, and bring Shehbaz infront of Wolf Blitzer soon, if he has balls in his paints :)
Back to the topic Mushkee, We need fatwa on Mush ka karnamey.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharraf took the right steps in terms of Lal masjid, i would have done the same, and i defend it, because nobody should take law in their hands , especially Islam, Musharraf is not Munafiq, so he took the stands, i would do the same, i know u r used to have habit like munafiqeen, aaage kuch peeche kuch, gumrah

Mufti Muhammad Idris Sahib will give fatwa for Mush orders to kill people of Pakistan.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
so why is he not giving ? only culprit moulvis (Nawaz Munafiq supporters) can give fatwa for Lal masjid, we have seen that in case of Qadri, not a true aalim, now f...
Mufti Muhammad Idris Sahib will give fatwa for Mush orders to kill people of Pakistan.