Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
no fatwa, i would have done the same, if anyone do wrong in the name of reliegion, i would not allow, i will certainly strike hard, u know, Alhamdolillah i m not Munafiq, neither Musharraf, so here is ur answer, ask any mullah, who gave fatwa to declare Qadri as a hero, ask the same mullah to bring fatwa against Musharraf, f... u now, and bring Shehbaz infront of Wolf Blitzer soon, if he has balls in his paints :)

This is you right now (yapping):crazy::banghead::Eyecrazy:(evil)(buribaat):astagh:

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
This is why Mushkee hate Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib:

I want to reveal a secret, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib sae jalnay walay many shatans hae, even many of anti-Pakistan elements, because he is power of Pakistani people given by Allah S.W.T and he does not need to sell his country to make living. I have info from anti-Pakistan elements agent, top agent, they hate democracy when leaders like Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib are leading, because they can not buy their faith. Do not play with people faith you will be ok.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess you didn't take my advice seriously!!!!!!!!!!! SON!!!!!!!!!!! Give some thought!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who is talking (yapping)(evil). Show your face and talk or Mush sae talaq lae loo and Mr. Bubly (Altaf) sae shadiii kar looo, he needs you Mushkee (Sharabee, party symbole khotaa) But before you go to Mr. Bubly drink less sharab, because he will have some for you, then you can party all night long. Jesae karo gaa, weasee bharoo gaa. :smashfreakB::arms::welcome:

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
dingdong, dingdong
Look who is talking (yapping)(evil). Show your face and talk or Mush sae talaq lae loo and Mr. Bubly (Altaf) sae shadiii kar looo, he needs you Mushkee (Sharabee, party symbole khotaa) But before you go to Mr. Bubly drink less sharab, because he will have some for you, then you can party all night long. Jesae karo gaa, weasee bharoo gaa. :smashfreakB::arms::welcome:

lovely_pk

Banned

I still recommend you, find yourself another work... YOu soundz very unmature in your comments and you wouldn't like to waitse my times in messing with you!!!!!!!!!

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I still recommend you, find yourself another work... YOu soundz very unmature in your comments and you wouldn't like to waitse my times in messing with you!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your recommendation, I am already working on it, and my job is to save Pakistan from ghadars and country sellers. Can you please join us work for Pakistani people and lets save Pakistan together. To the point of unmature, when talking with kids you have to talk in kids language. But when you grow up then we will talk like a man.

M javed

Banned
mr. Musharraf did not follow any rule of law and committed attrocities against his own people

he did a commando action against pakistan, democracy, institutions in pakistan and its people.

purpose of all this was to get recognition for his military rule, to prolong his autocratic rule and to get more and more dollars

unfortunately for pakistan and its people, there took place 9/11 in america and there was mr. Bush the then president of america to support musharraf in his every wrong or right.

giving musharraf a second chance will be a suicide attack on pakistan and its people as a whole

may allah almighty save us from this situation

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
mr. Musharraf did not follow any rule of law and committed attrocities against his own people

he did a commando action against pakistan, democracy, institutions in pakistan and its people.

purpose of all this was to get recognition for his military rule, to prolong his autocratic rule and to get more and more dollars

unfortunately for pakistan and its people, there took place 9/11 in america and there was mr. Bush the then president of america to support musharraf in his every wrong or right.

giving musharraf a second chance will be a suicide attack on pakistan and its people as a whole

may allah almighty save us from this situation

Very well said: He will never be elected.

sooper

Voter (50+ posts)
sharam tum ko magar nahi aati

pervez elahi aaj bhi apni hakumat ke dinon ko yaad ker ke roota hey or duaa kerta hey kaash koi or musharaf aa jaye or muje hukmaran bana de musharaf ko 10 bar wardi main sadar banane wala kis moon se jhamhureat ki bat kerta hey in ko sharam bhi nahi aati pervez elahi ko jab bhi tv per dekha hey to punjab hakumat ke khilaf hi bat kerta hey us ko federal governament main koi nuqs nazar nahi aata asal main wo derperda ppp se sazshon main masroof rehta hey ke munas elahi kisi tara punjab ka chief minister ban jaye

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: sharam tum ko magar nahi aati

Dirty Politics of Q & MQM will be finished soon. Thanks to media for exposing them.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: sharam tum ko magar nahi aati

1-9-2011_58702_1.gif