Pakistan vs india semi final ( request to pakistani nation by a pakistani)

Pakistan_1st

Bismillah

:aa:
Dear Brother & Sisters, I know Every one of us can`t wait to see the Sun Rise and begin the day of wednesday... A historical day for the game of cricket.. where PAKISTAN & INDIA the arch rivals go head to head against each other...

There is huge expectations from the supporters of both sides to win the match as always. Both are very emmotional nations.. so after the result of the game, there will be alot of broken hearts.tearful eyes and angry men & women out there.

My whole point of writting this is to request all Pakistani fans & Supporter to be calm after the result of the game. If we win InshaAllah then there will be a celebaration obviously, But if we lose please Do not get too Emotional, do not get hurt too much. take it as only a game and enjoy it while it goes on.. Victory is in Will of ALLAH Azzawajal, to whom Allah:subhanahu: grants the Victory we Will Know soon InshaAllah. Every One is Praying if We are 174 Million then on the other side of the border there is 1.8 Billion praying for their team to Win. And HE :subhanahu: is Rabul Alameen. So We should not have hurtful feelings towards the result of this Mighty contest.:swordfight:

And i have also seen alot of people criticise the team after they lose, so before you do that (incase of negative result) donot forget the past 3-4 weeks from feburary 23 (when Pakistan started their World Cup compain by beating Kenya) until March 23rd when Afridi and his men dedicated us the Victory against Westindies in Quarter Final on a very speacial day for our nation "THE PAKISTAN DAY". :please::please: do not forget these past 4 weeks before criticising them.

My 2nd request to People of Pakistan is to Pray for the PAKISTAN same way as we are Praying for our cricket team from depth of our hearts becuase AGAR PAKISTAN HAI, TO HUM HAIN AUR HAMARI TEAM HAI....

And I am going close this topic with a prayer that May Allah Azzawajal give victory to Pakistan in W.C Semifinal and then Final. (amen)

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

Pakistani supporter know the fact that Indian team is better and chances of our win are less. It will be not surprise if pakistan loose this match

I am not expecting that pakistan will win this match but I am intersted to see a fighting match

Most of pakistani understand this but I dont know about India, if India loose this match, what is the impact on indian?

student

We Pakistanis are less emotional and more rational than paranoid Mahan indians, believe me. This is people like Rehman Malik who are ridiculing us by giving pathetic statements and can cause problems.
Anyway Thanks for you advice :)
Bismillah

:aa:
Dear Brother & Sisters, I know Every one of us can`t wait to see the Sun Rise and begin the day of wednesday... A historical day for the game of cricket.. where PAKISTAN & INDIA the arch rivals go head to head against each other...

There is huge expectations from the supporters of both sides to win the match as always. Both are very emmotional nations.. so after the result of the game, there will be alot of broken hearts.tearful eyes and angry men & women out there.

My whole point of writting this is to request all Pakistani fans & Supporter to be calm after the result of the game. If we win InshaAllah then there will be a celebaration obviously, But if we lose please Do not get too Emotional, do not get hurt too much. take it as only a game and enjoy it while it goes on.. Victory is in Will of ALLAH Azzawajal, to whom Allah:subhanahu: grants the Victory we Will Know soon InshaAllah. Every One is Praying if We are 174 Million then on the other side of the border there is 1.8 Billion praying for their team to Win. And HE :subhanahu: is Rabul Alameen. So We should not have hurtful feelings towards the result of this Mighty contest.:swordfight:

And i have also seen alot of people criticise the team after they lose, so before you do that (incase of negative result) donot forget the past 3-4 weeks from feburary 23 (when Pakistan started their World Cup compain by beating Kenya) until March 23rd when Afridi and his men dedicated us the Victory against Westindies in Quarter Final on a very speacial day for our nation "THE PAKISTAN DAY". :please::please: do not forget these past 4 weeks before criticising them.

My 2nd request to People of Pakistan is to Pray for the PAKISTAN same way as we are Praying for our cricket team from depth of our hearts becuase AGAR PAKISTAN HAI, TO HUM HAIN AUR HAMARI TEAM HAI....

And I am going close this topic with a prayer that May Allah Azzawajal give victory to Pakistan in W.C Semifinal and then Final. (amen)

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

student

Srilanka, Australia and West Indies all were considered good than Pakistan, but Pakistan beat them like noone did in this tournament. So please dont underestimate Pakistan. Most of times you sound like aniPakistani.
Pakistani supporter know the fact that Indian team is better and chances of our win are less. It will be not surprise if pakistan loose this match

I am not expecting that pakistan will win this match but I am intersted to see a fighting match

Most of pakistani understand this but I dont know about India, if India loose this match, what is the impact on indian?

khanpanni

Pakistani team is an unpredicted dangerous team. They will play the game for Pakistan and victory is ours, Inshallah !

Please correct the spalling ?lose : کھونا ۔ محروم ہونا ۔ نقصان اٹھانا