Pakistan test-fires new nuclear-capable missile - Hatf IX (NASR) ''Allah u Akbar''

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan successfully tested a surface-to-surface, short-range ballistic missile Nasr, Geo News reported.

Nasr, a multi-tube ballistic missile of Hatf series can hit with atomic warhead up to 60kms, according to a statement by the Inter Services Public Relations.

http://www.geo.tv/

Last edited by a moderator:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

How on earth can somebody put nuclear warhead on 60km range missile..............some mistake in media i think.

Last edited:

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan today successfully conducted the 1st flight test of the newly developed Short Range Surface to Surface Multi Tube Ballistic Missile Hatf IX (NASR). The missile has been developed to add deterrence value to Pakistans Strategic Weapons Development programme at shorter ranges. NASR, with a range of 60 km, carries nuclear warheads of appropriate yield with high accuracy, shoot and scoot attributes. This quick response system addresses the need to deter evolving threats.

The test was witnessed by Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General (Retired) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai, Chairman NESCOM Mr Irfan Burney, senior officers from the strategic forces, scientists and engineers of strategic organizations.

On this occasion, the Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General (Retired) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai said that the test was a very important milestone in consolidating Pakistans strategic deterrence capability at all levels of the threat spectrum. He said in that hierarchy of military operations, the NASR Weapon System now provides Pakistan with short range missile capability in addition to the already available medium and long range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles in its inventory.

The successful test has also been warmly appreciated by the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan, who have congratulated the scientists and engineers on their outstanding success. ISPR

2480.jpg

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
WAIT TILL 30th. On 1st May 2011 our government will be FIRING ANOTHER PETROL PRICE HIKE MISSILE on us.. [hilar]
WHERE IS DRONE SHOOTING MISSILE TESTING or LIVE DEMO??

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
to be used against own people?

Instead of being Proud of that, you still were able to find some sarcasm... May GOD guide our people in the right direction...

It will be used against those who try to underestimate the capability of this country, might be you if you are sitting on there side of the wall with the enemies.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye sab phul jhariyaa hein,,, in ko chalanay k liay mard e mujahid chahiay,, aur pakistan army mein koi bhe aik ye chalanay ke jurrat aur himmat nahi rekhta,, ye sab technology aur missiles sirf aur sirf dhool khanay k liay bana rahay hein,, dushman gher mein ghus k maar raha hai aur ye un k aagay dum hilaa rahay hein,,,

mush_dewana

Banned
Instead of being Proud of that, you still were able to find some sarcasm... May GOD guide our people in the right direction...

It will be used against those who try to underestimate the capability of this country, might be you if you are sitting on there side of the wall with the enemies.
I will feel proud and salute this army when it will use a single bullet agains Nations (Islam@Pakistani) enemy
till then every thing is topi darama
and army is traitor army

pakiace

Banned
The petrol prices will drop from next month

watch my words!
1,2 rupees they'll drop yet diesel will increase

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
are we going to sell these to USA? Why don't we invest on making anti drone missiles?
I recently read about the War of Salasal. This was a fight between Mighty persian empire under Urdshair with 70,000+ manpower against 18000 Mard-e-momin under Syeddana Khalid-ibn-e-Waleed. The persians has at least 100 times more weaponary than muslims. They were iron clad top to bottom and only strength muslims had was 4000 some cavilaries and the rest were infantory battalions with no Zara baktar or other fancy stuff. With that remarkable difference they defeated the mighty persian forces, just becuase they had eman and wanted to save the lives of some 10 to 20000 muslims living in Persian empire. At that time every odd was against muslims. The prophet Muhammad PBUH had died recently. Hazrat Abu Bakar was the first Khalifa at that time and fighting a lot of fitna. Just before this war the muslim army lost several thousand of mujaheedeens in the recent wars against Muslima kazzab. They were fighting several hunders of miles away from their capital Madina and if they needed any help it would not reach them before they are wiped out completely by Persian army.

So my point is. Our beloved army is lead by corrupt generals and having the arsenal is no good when there is no eman. If muslims think that they can win a war just on the basis of their arsenal then they are living in fools paradise. They can beat any enemy if they trust only Allah and follow His guidance. An army that consider it self above and beyond common man, they cannot be trialed under a civilian court no matter how henous their crime is. That does not cut down on its own spending, remember

Shahadat hai matloob o maqsood-e-momin
Na Male-e-Ghaneemat na kishwar kushai

and compare that with the life style of our generals.

Does not help right? A lot of you will be swearing on me for writing that up, but I cannot help it. It is quite some time since I have left the Maslihat gang and now living in the practical world.

Last edited:

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
drone girayega drone kal raat ko tou najaam aur muneeb keh rahe the k fauj aur hukaamat dono haq mein hai iske

mush_dewana

Banned
are we going to sell these to USA? Why don't we invest on making anti drone missiles?
I recently read about the War of Salasal. This was fight between Mighty persian empire under Urdshair with 70,000+ manpower against 18000 Mard-e-momin under Syeddana Khalid-ibn-e-Waleed. The persians has at least 100 times more weaponary than muslims. They were iron clad top to bottom and only strength muslims had was 4000 some horse riders and the rest were infantory battalions with no Zara baktar or other fancy stuff. With that remarkable difference they defeated the mighty persian forces, just becuase they had eman and wanted to save the lives of some 10 to 20000 muslims living in Persian empire. At that time every odd was against muslims. The prophet Muhammad PBUH had died recently. Hazrat Abu Bakar was the first Khalifa at that time and fighting a lot of fitna. Just before this war the muslim army lost several thousand of mujaheedeens in the recent wars against Muslima kazzab. They were fighting several hunders of miles away from their capital Madina and if they needed any help it would not reach them before they are wiped out completely by Persian army.

So my point is. Our beloved army is lead by corrupt generals and having the arsenal is no good when there is no eman. If muslims think that they can win a war just on the basis of their arsenal then they are living in fools paradise. They can beat any enemy if they trust only Allah and follow His guidance. An army that consider it self above and beyond common man, they cannot be trialed under a civilian court no matter how henous their crime is. That does not cut down on its own spending, remember

Shahadat hai matloob o maqsood-e-momin
Na Male-e-Ghaneemat na kishwar kushai

and compare that with the life style of our generals.

Does not help right? A lot of you will be swearing on me for writing that up, but I cannot help it. It is quite some time since I have left the Maslihat gang and now living in the practical world.
Very well said brother
we need power of EMAAN not power of missile

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In response to the Education Emergency (http://educationemergency.com.pk/) in Pakistan, the Pak Army has successfully tested another missile. This has led to instant rise of literacy rate to 110% .

Allah hu Akbar!!

:biggthumpup:
Salutations!

Last edited:
ye sab phul jhariyaa hein,,, in ko chalanay k liay mard e mujahid chahiay,, aur pakistan army mein koi bhe aik ye chalanay ke jurrat aur himmat nahi rekhta,, ye sab technology aur missiles sirf aur sirf dhool khanay k liay bana rahay hein,, dushman gher mein ghus k maar raha hai aur ye un k aagay dum hilaa rahay hein,,,

can you pick lmg and run by running can u oprate it can you reply me please if you can not so don't open your big mouth

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
MAASHA ALLAH... I am really proud we did it again. But still I have a question. Can you feed this missiles to the hungry nation. BAA KHUDA I am not against this, and to let you guys know my area of research is much more in this field But enough of them made.. Give us break.. No one can think merely to attack Pakistan. We have had enough of stuff to frighten our enemies. They would pass through the molten lead before even THINKING to attack us.. Foreign Weapon indsutry relies on India and PAKISTAN for flourishing and we are feeding them.. I would just say onething, CONTINUE with all that but let your Budget be Halved and feed the poor, give them break.. Like one of my brother said you need great Imaan (Mard-e-Mujahid) to turn on these machines, making them and storing them would yield nothing... (Kaafir ho tau shamsheer pay karta hai Bharosa-----Momin ho tau bay-tegh b lartaa hai sipahi)...
What can you achieve with HAFT IX and HAFT XXX When many poor , gareeb people and innocent people of your country died like insects and mouse in drone attacks.. If you are not gonna use them to give safety to your own people and they would come into your NUCLEAR POWERED GREAT DEFENSE Country to kill you like animals then I spit out on such missiles.... I am sorry I am not offending any one but I would say again.. Momin ho tau bay-tegh b larta hai sipahi.. and also (Jis khait say muyassir na ho Kisana ko rozi, us khait k her khosha-e-Gandum ko jala do)

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Test Fires Hatf 9 Missile Successfully Tuesday 19.April 2011

Pak Army will Kill more Pakistani on this missile Hatf 9

Pakistan Army can not do anything with Drone Attack. Whats a point to have a missile while other countries are killing your own people

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Test Fires Hatf 9 Missile Successfully Tuesday 19.April 2011

MAASHA ALLAH... I am really proud we did it again. But still I have a question. Can you feed this missiles to the hungry nation. BAA KHUDA I am not against this, and to let you guys know my area of research is much more in this field But enough of them made.. Give us break.. No one can think merely to attack Pakistan. We have had enough of stuff to frighten our enemies. They would pass through the molten lead before even THINKING to attack us.. Foreign Weapon indsutry relies on India and PAKISTAN for flourishing and we are feeding them.. I would just say onething, CONTINUE with all that but let your Budget be Halved and feed the poor, give them break.. Like one of my brother said you need great Imaan (Mard-e-Mujahid) to turn on these machines, making them and storing them would yield nothing... (Kaafir ho tau shamsheer pay karta hai Bharosa-----Momin ho tau bay-tegh b lartaa hai sipahi)...
What can you achieve with HAFT IX and HAFT XXX When many poor , gareeb people and innocent people of your country died like insects and mouse in drone attacks.. If you are not gonna use them to give safety to your own people and they would come into your NUCLEAR POWERED GREAT DEFENSE Country to kill you like animals then I spit out on such missiles.... I am sorry I am not offending any one but I would say again.. Momin ho tau bay-tegh b larta hai sipahi.. and also (Jis khait say muyassir na ho Kisana ko rozi, us khait k her khosha-e-Gandum ko jala do)

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am not blaiming every christians to be supporting it but this is reality. They are preparing for the ARMAGEDDON against anti christ (i-e muslims) ..
21st May 2011 is their long awaited date for rapture (or JESUS second coming). Lets see how our army can serve for ISLAM & PAKISTAN & defend MUSLIM FIGHTERS & COMMON MAN.