Pakistan test-fires new nuclear-capable missile - Hatf IX (NASR) ''Allah u Akbar''

MAASHA ALLAH... I am really proud we did it again. But still I have a question. Can you feed this missiles to the hungry nation. BAA KHUDA I am not against this, and to let you guys know my area of research is much more in this field But enough of them made.. Give us break.. No one can think merely to attack Pakistan. We have had enough of stuff to frighten our enemies. They would pass through the molten lead before even THINKING to attack us.. Foreign Weapon indsutry relies on India and PAKISTAN for flourishing and we are feeding them.. I would just say onething, CONTINUE with all that but let your Budget be Halved and feed the poor, give them break.. Like one of my brother said you need great Imaan (Mard-e-Mujahid) to turn on these machines, making them and storing them would yield nothing... (Kaafir ho tau shamsheer pay karta hai Bharosa-----Momin ho tau bay-tegh b lartaa hai sipahi)...
What can you achieve with HAFT IX and HAFT XXX When many poor , gareeb people and innocent people of your country died like insects and mouse in drone attacks.. If you are not gonna use them to give safety to your own people and they would come into your NUCLEAR POWERED GREAT DEFENSE Country to kill you like animals then I spit out on such missiles.... I am sorry I am not offending any one but I would say again.. Momin ho tau bay-tegh b larta hai sipahi.. and also (Jis khait say muyassir na ho Kisana ko rozi, us khait k her khosha-e-Gandum ko jala do)

brother i m with you and can't denied our taqdeer in the hand of paleed politicians the agents of our najis enemies army has no power to use these weapons which are saviour of pakistan and people of pakistan you can see the crises in our land our interior minister sitting on the lap of our enemy why he is still a interior minster? how many suicide bomber violating our security in the presence our so called interior minster and what about our embassador in usa who is issuing the permission to our enemies to go and train indians to bomb blast. so in this situation what army got to do to take over government and appoint some brainy pakistan in key post and hang them these beghairat.

faris

Whoa! Who needs external enemies like India when, as this discussion board shows quite evidently, the internal threat from illiterate jihadi nutjobs hangs like a dark shadow over Pakistani nation!?!? Instead of being proud of this massive achievement, the jihadi lovers in here are crying n whining as well as mocking Pakistani army.. Dont worry jihadi retards, your days in Pakistan are numbered.. you will be buried in infamy of history where no future generation of Pakistanis will ever look

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

Decoration Piece :D

اور یہ ڈیکوریشن پیس گرمی میں خراب بھی نہیں ہوتا اور پولیس بھی اس کو نہیں مارتی میرے پیارے طورو بھائی. اب تو انقلاب آ جایے گا نا؟ جلدی سے وعدہ کرو.آپ اتنی دیر میں انقلاب لاؤ میں برگر لے کے آتا ہوں. شاباش

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I request everyone to please read my comments

First, shorter-range missile like this H9 are battlefield weapons. This missile is designed for deployment against enemy troops. Probably the most appropriate and dangerous weapon for the enemies of Pakistan.

Some said how nuclear warhead could be placed on a smaller missile. Miniaturisation of warhead is a technology which opens up lots of avenues for the army and is deadlier for the enemies. I hope Pakistan has achieved these capabilities, if she has then it is great news.

This technology will also unable to produce battlefield weapons with depleted uranium. These weapons with depleted uranium are used in Iraq and Afghanistan by USA and NATO. At least it would give Pakistan an option to use it against the enemy troops and have the matching capacity, in case Indian are given this technology by USA, NATO or most likely by Israel or we face any other threat.

Personally, I am not in favour of using depleted uranium it is unethical and causes great suffering amongst the population resulting in the birth of deformed children and other problems with the environment and population. However, it is a sad fact, USA and NATO had been using these weapons for years against the Muslims population centres, together with white phosphorus and cluster bombs, all questionable weapons under international laws and human rights.

Does anyone raise any effective voice in the world against its use?

Secondly, it saddened me that how many people in their hate for the army use inappropriate comments on this forum. You my friends could have gripe with some sold out generals, there is no problem with that, but ordinary army men are from the general populace and they lay their lives for the defence of Pakistan. You should not be little their sacrifices because of some corrupt and jahanmi generals like Musharraf, Yaha Khan Etc.

I personally have plenty of issue with General Kiyani due to his involvement in major decisions in recent past, which are causing damage to Pakistan. Criticise him by all means, but not the army Jawans. When these Jawans die, their families do not even get enough compensation, let alone the fact, nothing in the world can substitute the lives of your loved ones.

Think at personal level, if your family members were Shaheed in the defence of your country, how would you feel, proud or shame?

Some criticise army for their budgets requirements. Yes, their defence budget seems excessive in relation to over all budget of Pakistan but they got a problem, have you seen Indian defence budget? You cannot expect army not to have necessary tools to deter Pakistan enemies. Then on the other hand, some say, Pakistan should stand up to the pressure of USA. Question is how, if you remove the tools to do so?

Both wishes cannot be reconciled. Pakistan armys record in procurement of weapons for its need and defence of Pakistan is exemplary. The Army is slowly and gradually achieving self-reliance in small arms, tanks and now fighter jets and not to mention missile technology. This strategy in a long run will save foreign exchange, cut cost and will make Pakistan safer. It will also stop USA to issue warnings and threats of cutting military supplies and leave our country defenceless.

Compare to Pakistani successes; look at the results achieved by Indian army and army establishment. They have spent billions over the years, but still failed to produce effective weapons on time and on budge.

Pakistan progress in missile technology is not limited to ballistic missiles, but is expending towards the defensive weapons like the SPADA system we have purchased from Italy. In modern warfare, you have to have capacity of BVR in every aspect. Modern wars are fought from a distance, using BVR technology; you will be hit from a distance before you see your enemy. Unless you achieve the capacity to see your enemy from a distance and act before it is too late to act, you cannot fight modern wars. Pakistan is also making progress in radar and avionics technology, the missile and radar technology work hand in hand to achieve desire defence results. For example, Pakistan input with China in the production of fighter jets had been mostly with the specific needs of Pakistan to have these technologies. These requirements and participation of Pakistan how to achieve these requirements based on the capacity and technological superiority of western weapons, helped China too to concentrate and achieve results on state of the art surveillance, radar and avionics technologies for the aircrafts. It is a learning curve, mastery is not achieved overnight, but big strides are already made. We are only hindered because of our limitation due to industrial base in Pakistan. We exchange ideas and know how with China which has bigger industrial base to achieve the desire results.

Gradually we can increase our industrial base and production capacities to achieve such results domestically. This success is in stark contrast to the Indians, who claimed to have far bigger industrial and production base compare to Pakistan. Alas, they still failed to achieve desire results despite spending billions and wasting decades.

Pakistani government can save billions in budget by cutting down corruption, even if it cannot eliminate it all. The reduction in corruption would save enough money for education and health. Do not mix the wastage in corruption with your defence needs.

Look at the figures of corruption in collection of taxes alone, eliminating it or larger chunk of it alone can save billions for education and health. Not to mention the amount of corruption after the taxes are collected and distributed. I am not even discussing to increase the very small taxation base of around 8%, lowest in the world.

If any one within the army is involved in Corruption, they should be prosecuted like the civilians we should not spare them at any cost. Law should be the same for everyone, irrespective of their position or influence.

Instead of criticising army for its budgetary needs, criticise the politicians, bureaucracy, and the government institutions and if they are corrupt, the army generals.

Pakistan can achieve self-sufficiency and eliminate the budgetary deficit with a stroke of a pen if we can control and eliminate even 50% of the corruption in the system. It would set us free from IMF, World Bank and influence of the West.

I ask all those who criticise, please think, despite all the sabre rattling, we are still spared, why?

Look at Libya, MG used to think highly of himself, treated Pakistan and Pakistanis with disdain. He even shopped Pakistan to the West for nuclear technology. However, see what happened to him and his country? Where are his taunts now?

Look at Saudis, they have ordered $100bn dollars worth of planes and arms recently, but who is going to use them? Where they run to when they needed people to fight?

How this $100bn is useful for Pakistan? Think, and appreciate, be thankful to Allah SWT. We have faults, we are corrupt, no doubts. Nevertheless, we have something which most of if not all the Muslim countries do not have, we have courage and we are brave. Do not put yourself down because of some corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and Generals. Together we can eliminate Pakistan from these corrupt figures and make it stronger, Inshallah.

faris

Re: I request everyone to please read my comments

Good post user 'crankthskunk'.. These illiterates mocking the Pakistan Army and its jawans and ranting about 'mujahid' n other nonsense cannot seem to accept the fact that after all the violent jihadi campaigns of terror against their own Muslim countries.. grom Algeria, to Bangladesh.. Corrupt dictators in the Middle East today are falling one by one to the 'peaceful' revolutions brought by non-jihadi average citizens of those countries.. The jihadis have failed miserably.. They don't have any 'ghairat' left cuz their cowardly way of fighting corrupt governments through terror has failed permanently. Same will be the case in Pakistan.. all these laanati Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Muhammad, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Sipah-e-Sahabah, etc will cease to exist in due course of time; their 'sheeday' recruits will dwindle away once their puppet-masters are skinned alive. How will corruption and mismanagement end in Pakistan? Through the show of massive street power by peaceful Pakistanis who will eventually learn to set their fears aside just like the Tunisians and Egyptians recently did and now the Libyans and Syrians are doing.