Old Ugly Scandal of Altaf Hussain ( never discussed ) شیطان

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am sorry if I offended some of the MQM supporters for speaking the truth. My family migrated from Delhi to our beloved newly created land of Pakistan and arrived in Karachi a week before 14 August 1947. They were made hostage by the fanatic Hindu mob and escaped who wanted to kill every member of my family but luckily escaped. They were attacked during the train journey by Hindu and Sikh death squads intent on cutting them to pieces and many of our relatives lost their lives. And, there were millions of Muslims families who went through the most barbaric atrocities but were willing to give their lives and possessions for the creation of their beloved land of Pakistan.

I know this for reality while living in childhood and adulthood in Karachi, there were many Urdu speaking mohajirs who thought that Karachi belonged to them only and others should not come to live there. And, these mischief and trouble makers later became a part of MQM who are dividing Pakistanis on ethnic, linguistic and provincial prejudices. They do not like waderas and wealthy and yet have gone to bed with military dictators, formed coalition governments with the filthy rich, corrupt, dishonest and insincere political parties and politicians of opposite side. MQM leaders and its leadership have no principles, ethics, morality and only interested in sharing power by every hook or crook or with thieves, criminals and looters of any political affliation, colour or back ground.
Pakistan belongs to Punjabis lassi wala, Pathans, Sindhis, Baloochis and every Pakistani who is born in this land. I believe that no body should be allowed to call himself/herself a Mohajir if they, their parents or grandparents were born in Pakistan. Pakistan belongs to us all and we are all one and must learn to live as one.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

If someone shows you your true face, he is a racist then what are you.
He is just showing you the Ayeena, don't blame the mirror, try to mend your ways.

You are probably one of those MQM brain dead zombies supporters who eats paan every minute of the day and spit it out on the walls, roads, streets and house and foulls his mouth with diry smell ahatred against aother pakistanisnd pollute Pakistan with your venom of sher pasandi, fasad geri and spreading hatred about other Pakistanis. The karachiwala MQM paan eating and paan spitting Urdu speaking hindustani bhayias supporters are the most malicious and hateful and believe that karach belongs to them and no other pakistan has right to live there.

You dont consider this racist?? Well if you dont then there is something seriously wrong somewhere

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am sorry if I offended some of the MQM supporters for speaking the truth. My family migrated from Delhi to our beloved newly created land of Pakistan and arrived in Karachi a week before 14 August 1947. They were made hostage by the fanatic Hindu mob and escaped who wanted to kill every member of my family but luckily escaped. They were attacked during the train journey by Hindu and Sikh death squads intent on cutting them to pieces and many of our relatives lost their lives. And, there were millions of Muslims families who went through the most barbaric atrocities but were willing to give their lives and possessions for the creation of their beloved land of Pakistan.

I know this for reality while living in childhood and adulthood in Karachi, there were many Urdu speaking mohajirs who thought that Karachi belonged to them only and others should not come to live there. And, these mischief and trouble makers later became a part of MQM who are dividing Pakistanis on ethnic, linguistic and provincial prejudices. They do not like waderas and wealthy and yet have gone to bed with military dictators, formed coalition governments with the filthy rich, corrupt, dishonest and insincere political parties and politicians of opposite side. MQM leaders and its leadership have no principles, ethics, morality and only interested in sharing power by every hook or crook or with thieves, criminals and looters of any political affliation, colour or back ground.
Pakistan belongs to Punjabis lassi wala, Pathans, Sindhis, Baloochis and every Pakistani who is born in this land. I believe that no body should be allowed to call himself/herself a “ Mohajir” if they, their parents or grandparents were born in Pakistan. Pakistan belongs to us all and we are all ‘one’ and must learn to live as one.

I and nobody here cares where you came from and what language you speak!! You may be an Eskimo living in an igloo for all I care! Just stop sprouting racist bullcrap!!

Seems nice doesnt it talking about 'one' Pakistan and all Pakistanis equal. Your statements go against that. Statements like these were the reason why MQM was created in the first place. Statements like these were the reason why there is a new state called Bangladesh now. Keep that in mind when you next unleash the racist within you.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOLZZZZ.....Ab isko mai sirf itna hi keh sakta hun k Agar Baatain karnay say Bachay Paida hu rahay hotay tu shayad ajj sab say Ziada Bachay MQM PHOBIA K MAREEZON k hotay.......Is ilzaam k waqt Altaf Hussain nay Sirf Muhajiroon k liye Awaaz Uthai thi aur us per najanay kitnay Ilzamat aur Tuhmatain lagai gain....Isay Sabit hota hai k Altaf Hussain kin logoon ki galay ki Hadi ban chuka hai aur woh koon hai jo Altaf Hussain aur MQM say Khoufzada hai......Had tu yeh hai k Nazia Hassan tak ko Ghasita jaa raha hai is jahalat mai...Pata nahi uska kia Gunah tha k ab uskay naam per aisi Tuhmatain lagai jain????

Agar yeh Ilzamat nay kuch Bigarhna hota MQM ka tu ab tak MQM Zinda bhi na hoti.....Pehlay yeh Buhtan uskay baad Jamati phir Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad aur baad mai hamari Army khud MQM ko sambhalnay aai aur Akhir mai Natija yeh Nikla k na MQM khtam huwi aur na hi MQM ko Rook sakay aur ab tu Punjab mai bhi Pohanch gai hai MQM isay barhi agar koi Zillat MQM k mukhalifeen ki koi hu hi nahi Sakti k kal ko jis Chotay say group ko dabanay ki Koshish Kar rahay thay ajj woh Unhi k Ghar mai Qadam jama raha hai.....

Jalnay Walay jitna jalain
MQM apni Rah chalay
jal nahe rahay balkay app logoon k karnamay bata rahey hain
jis ki ghar main izat nahe hay woh punjab main kahan ayeh gi

jo MQM ka yaar hay

woh QOOM ka ghadar hay

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain started taking over the Karachi underworld. During the same time many Urdu speaking (Muhajir) families started accusing Altaf Hussain for raping their family members. One of the most famous cases was the rape of Nazia Hassan. Some of the families openly avowed to kill him. On December 21, 1991 Altaf was attacked but he escaped injuries. It is suspected that this incident was either related to one of the rapes or the underworld. But it shook Altaf's confidence.

lol, It's just a fiction based story but i've some thing for you my boy ;)
Nawaz offered Kim to be her Girl friend and when she denied ,he offered her that he can make her the girlfrnd of President Asif Ali Zardari...

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo ho gaya so ho gaya, sb ko sab pata hai k kis ne kya kia kab kia. MQM waisay hi bhatta khor party hai so naturally hey have to have this kind of a start. Ab yeh sab chor do aur Allah ko yaad karo aur aagay Pakistan ko Pak karnay k baray mein socho.

Now, this fasle allegation has proved wrong.. Check these videos

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
in daily takbeer an ex mqm guy had revealed that altaf husain and his senior friends regularly raped female mqm workers and sisters etc of mqm workers ,and mqm workers bore this as they were too afraid of him.this exposing interview was one reason why editor of takbeer was shot dead by mqm
may allah destroy all mqm people for this murder.maulana salahuldin was very pious man

1)
Salahuddin's daughter , she suspects the
involvement of her husband in the
assassination of her father, who was editor
of Takbeer. She called upon the government
to reinvestigate the case. She also pleaded
for associating her husband, Rafiq Afghan,
editor of an Urdu daily, with the inquiry
and added that she had decided to seek
separation from her husband. Speaking to
Dawn on Thursday,
Saadia said she had sent a
request to the interior minister a few days
ago expressing her concern over the state of
investigations conducted in the case. She
said in her communication to the minister
that the police had installed "fake"
suspects.
The interior minister, Chaudhry Shujaat,
when contacted by Dawn, said that now the
case of Maulana Salahuddin, who was murdered
outside his offices in 1994, could not be
reinvestigated as a scrutiny committee
comprising the personnel of the army's judge
advocate general branch, military
intelligence, the ISI and the chief
secretary had scrutinised the case and
prepared it for its trial by a military
court. Terming the move by Saadia as a
"belated one", the interior minister said
Rafiq Afghan could not be cited even as
co-accused in the case according to the
procedures being adopted in the scrutiny and
disposal of cases.
In her letter to the federal
minister, Saadia said, she had expressed her
fears that Rafiq Afghan wanted to flee the
country with their two-year-old son and,
therefore, his name be put on the
exit control list. She said she had also
written that Rafiq would be fleeing the
country to either Iran or Afghanistan,
alleging that he had in his possession an ID
card with the fake name of Saleem, "and he
must be having a passport with a fake name,
as well."
A few days later, Saadia said, she
spoke to the interior minister who
acknowledged the receipt of her letter,
saying the government would definitely do
something in this regard.
Saadia, who, according to her, has
had estranged relations with her husband
ever since "he kicked me out from his house
in 1997", said that her suspicions, which
had now turned into a firm belief, were
based on "convincing reasons".
The woman claimed that the only witness and
complainant in the murder case, the late
Salahuddin's driver, had been coerced by her
husband to identify one of the two "fake"
suspects in police custody, Saleem TT. Later
on, she said, the CIA police on their own
brought the other "fake" suspect, Nadeem
Mota, to the residence of the driver, Amjad
Pervaiz, to force him to identify Nadeem as
well as an assassin.

She said the management of
Takbeer, headed by her, had taken a stand
soon after the case was reopened following
the imposition of governor's rule and had
detected numerous instances of foul play in
the investigations carried out by the
police.
She said Amjad Pervaiz volunteered
to speak out the truth when he found that
the magazine had already taken a stand on
the issue and on the occasion of second fake
identification he refused to oblige the
police. "I noticed a U-turn in the overall
attitude of my husband soon after the
reopening of the case as he who had ejected
me from the house was now showing
willingness to welcome me, which I refused,"
said Saadia, who was married to Rafiq Afghan
in 1988. Only yesterday, she said, the
witness (Amjad Pervaiz) was unofficially
produced before the high-ranking police
officials comprising, among others, the DIG
of Karachi, at Takbeer's offices. He told
them that he was shown various photographs
of suspect Saleem TT by Rafiq in the
latter's office "forcing" him to identify
the suspect for police.
Saadia claimed that in the entire course of
inquiries no one from Takbeer had been
approached by the law enforcement agencies
since the murder. She said that the driver
was approached independently and the
management had never been informed about it.
She said the situation suggested that the
police wanted to save the real culprits
involved in the conspiracy hatched to kill
her father.

***** on your face. Lier..

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I and nobody here cares where you came from and what language you speak!! You may be an Eskimo living in an igloo for all I care! Just stop sprouting racist bullcrap!!

Seems nice doesnt it talking about 'one' Pakistan and all Pakistanis equal. Your statements go against that. Statements like these were the reason why MQM was created in the first place. Statements like these were the reason why there is a new state called Bangladesh now. Keep that in mind when you next unleash the racist within you.

@Elipst:
How do you know this filthy Saladin A. is a Pakistani?
Who knows he is an agent working from or for Pakistan's enemies.
I have been complaining about these remarks in this forum for years, but unfortunately, they never been cared of, so shut your mouth if you want to be in this forum.
Just ignore these people. The best remedy for their mental sickness.
I am sure no sensible Pakistani can second these remarks against any community.
But here in this forum there are many senseless creatures are present.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain GAVE THREAT TO PAKISTAN:

Altaf warns of launching armed struggle
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Correspondent

LONDON, Jan 27: Muttahida Qaumi Movement appears close to declaring
unilateral declaration of independence as its chief Altaf Hussain
on Thursday sounded, what he termed, "bugle" of war by warning the
establishment that if killings of Mohajirs are not stopped he will
have no other option but to launch an armed struggle and seek
support from a neighbouring country.

Talking to Pakistani reporters at MQM's international secretariat
at Colindale area of London after its formal inauguration, the MQM
chief said that he had tried every method while remaining within
the four walls of the Constitution but the "Punjabi establishment"
has refused to accept Mohajirs and the mandate given to the MQM by
the people.

"We are termed anti-Pakistani, agents of (Indian intelligence
agency) RAW, and anti-state," he said while referring to the oft-
repeated charges levelled by the intelligence agencies against his
organization.

A few years ago the ISI had claimed to have unearthed MQM's plan of
creating "Jinnahpur" but the MQM had denied the plan and said it
was a conspiracy to defame Mohajirs.

Mr Hussain said the ISI from the very beginning had been accusing
him as an agent of RAW, a charge he denied vehemently.

The MQM chief regretted that despite all his assurances to the army
and other authorities that neither he nor the MQM, nor Mohajirs
were anti-Pakistani, they were being persistently pushed against
the wall.

Asked whether he was close to declaring unilateral declaration of
independence, the MQM Chief said "Khuda Karey" (may God help in
doing so).

The MQM chief, who told the Pakistani establishment to take his
today's statement as a "bugle" of war, said he was not anti-
Pakistani and wanted to remain in Pakistan.

SINDHI-MOHAJIR UNITY: Meanwhile the MQM chief in an open letter,
said Sindh had virtually become a colony of Punjab, and that the
Sindhis had been denied their rights.

Addressing the people of Sindh, he asked them to give serious
consideration to his letter, in which he posed the question: "Have
the common Sindhis of the province of Sindh got freedom after the
creation of Pakistan? "

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/area-studies/SouthAsia/SAserials/Dawn/2000/29jan00.html#alta

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Elipst:
How do you know this filthy Saladin A. is a Pakistani?
Who knows he is an agent working from or for Pakistan's enemies.
I have been complaining about these remarks in this forum for years, but unfortunately, they never been cared of, so shut your mouth if you want to be in this forum.
Just ignore these people. The best remedy for their mental sickness.
I am sure no sensible Pakistani can second these remarks against any community.
But here in this forum there are many senseless creatures are present.

True, that is the only cure for this. But it hurts, you know...

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Difference between Karachiwala are others who got Pakistan in free cost are liberal. They scarified for making Pakistan other ones were sleeping after taking lassi. Others are still doing gulami of Jagirdar and wadaras as they used to do gulami of Ranjeet Singh before making the Pakistan. We can understand your burning. Don't worry this is MQM fobia may caused your mental damaged soon.

These kind of discriminatory, prejudiced, mendacious and insidious posts by MQM thick brain contributors are an insult to those millions of Punjabi and others non-Urdu speaking mohajirs who migrated from India and settled in various parts of newly created Pakistan. They suffered horrendous barbaric and inhuman atrocities, and were massacred in millions by the killing mobs Hindu Hindustanis and Sikhs. These gave their lives, possessions and honour to create Pakistan as our forefathers did and if some nutcase and hateful person says that they were sleeping after drinking Lassi is the greatest insult and disrespect to their sacrificed for the creation of Pakistan.

The fact of the matter is that Truth always hurts, and a liar has no legs to stand but to fall flat on his face and get a bloody nose. Some of the hateful posts against me are self-manifesting of their ignorance and semi-illiterate views and attempt to crush free expression of speech and view and intimidate others by using abusive, uneducated and ethnically prejudiced language.

These malicious people should be shunned and discouraged to insult and doubt integrity, dignity and patriotism of a Pakistanis who gave their lives and left everything behind to live in a land of Pakistan created by our forefathers for their children, grandchildren and for their generation to come.

I am a Pakistani and proud of it every where I go. Some one said he cares damn where I come from and the kind of sacrifices my forefathers gave for Pakistan should bury his head in shame and apologise to millions of shaheeds who gave their lives for the creation of our beloved homeland, Pakistan.

I wish and hope that MQM leadership and in particular Mr Altaf Hussein should publicly denounce these kind of malicious, unkind and malignant comments by its supporters and followers that create distrust and misunderstanding for his party.

Pakistan belongs to every Pakistani who lives in it and it is about time we start behaving like one nation and stop dividing it because our dishonest, insincere, corrupt and greedy leaders and politicians have made it a money printing machine for their bank accounts.

Last edited:

Hira Maroof

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
نازیہ حسن کو الطاف نے ریپ بھی کیا اور بعد میں اس کو بلیک میل کر کے جنسی تعلقات بھی
ایک عرصے تک لندن میں قائم رکھے۔ اس بات کی تصدیق پچیس تیس سال پرانے اخبارات اور
رسائل و جرائد کی ورق گردانی سے ہوجاتی ہے۔
اب اگر وہ تمام رسائل و جرائد جھوٹے ہیں تو اور بات۔
١٩٩٩ اگست سے ٢٠٠٠ اگست تک کے روز نامہ امت کی فائل دیکھ لیں تو پتہ چلتا ہے کہ نازیہ
کے نہ صرف الطاف سے جنسی روابط تھے بلکہ الطاف نے اس کو داشتہ بنا رکھا تھا۔
وہ ایک بار نہیں دوبار الطاف کے حرامی بچے کی کنواری ماں بھی بنی۔ ایک بار اس نے لند ن میں
اپنا حمل گرا دیا اور دوسری بار کچھ پیچدگیوں کی وجہ سے بچی کی پیدائش لازمی ہوگئی۔
جس کو وہ اپنی بہن کہہ کے دنیا سے متعارف کراتی رہی۔
اب یہ سب کچھ تکبیر، غازی ، امت لکھ رہے ہیں۔
سچ یا جھوٹ ان کے اوپر ہے۔ میں صرف ان فائلوں کی حال ہی میں ورق گردانی کرکے بیٹھی ہوں۔
اس لئے یہ سب کچھ میرے لئے حیران کن ہے۔
کیونکہ مجھے اور میرے ابو کو نازیہ حسن ہمیشہ سے پسند ہے۔ اس کی معصومیت اچھی لگتی ہے۔
لیکن امت اور تکبیر کیا کہتے ہیں؟ کیا اس کے سابق میاں نے پیسے دے کے یہ سب کچھ لکھوایا؟
نازیہ پہ ڈاکیو مینٹری بنانے والا ایک شخص فاطمہ ثریا بجیا سے ان کی زندگی میں ملا۔
بجیا نازیہ کی فیملی فرینڈ تھیں۔ ان کو بھی الطاف نازیہ کے جنسی تعلقا ت کی خبر تھی۔
اور انہوں نے اس آدمی سے کہا۔ نازیہ کی معصومیت کو الطا ف نے داغ دار کر دیا تھا۔​