Old Ugly Scandal of Altaf Hussain ( never discussed ) شیطان

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Let me see if I got it right. A man rapes a woman. the woman dies. Now forget about the rape and dont accuse the guy of raping her?

Now what kind of shittttttttttty logic is that?

Those who believe in the logic that after the demise of a rape victim the perpetrator (s) should be excused, they should re-evaluate what they believe in! If same would have happened with one of your family member ( God forbid) even then would u have forgotten about the incidence after the victim died?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
bas yehi nahi aur b bohat kuch hay,isi liay tu geedar ki tarah london mein betha hay,Q usay pata hay agar wapis aaya tu boti boti b hath nahi aani kisi k,itnay masoom logoon ka Qatal hay ye tafoo choran wala
just seach on google.com. altaf hussain raped nazia hussan.

http://www.wikimir.com/altaf-hussain

Political Career
Altaf Hussain "bhai" started his political career when he was a student in University of Karachi, where he founded All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in June 11, 1978. APMSO started gaining support of Urdu speaking students Muhajirs and were able to win 92 seats in college elections in 1980. However, APMSO faced a strong opposition from Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba, main opponent and student wing of Jamaat-i-Islami. Their main opposition to APMSO was due to its incitement of racial tensions - something which was a first for the area.

Altaf Hussain started taking over the Karachi underworld. During the same time many Urdu speaking (Muhajir) families started accusing Altaf Hussain for raping their family members. One of the most famous cases was the rape of Nazia Hassan. Some of the families openly avowed to kill him. On December 21, 1991 Altaf was attacked but he escaped injuries. It is suspected that this incident was either related to one of the rapes or the underworld. But it shook Altaf's confidence.

On January 1, 1992, faced with criminal charges, imprisonment and death threats from other gangs/criminals of Karachi underworld Altaf Hussain fled the country on the pretext for kidney treatment and never returned. He landed at Saudi Arabia and after one month moved to London - being promised a safe-heaven there.

Altaf Hussain did nothing for the safety of his relatives, leaving them behind helpless and the enemies he had created took revenge upon them. His brother and nephew were killed in cold blood. After the Police operation in 1992 in Karachi, when many of Altaf Bhai's followers (ABSCONDERS) had been treated with justice (killed) as they were wanted as seriel targeted killers of innocent citizens.
Altaf Hussain was given assylum by the UK Government.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
some facts I know

Now I am going to state some facts which some people may not like here. On the other hand, MQM supporters on the forum may be shocked to read this post by me.

I have to be honest for what I write. This will also prove to the MQM supporters that my criticism is based on my knowledge and not a personal grudge against MQM or its leaders. And prove the fact I am truly an independent person.

I dont know what the allegations were against AH in connection with NH. Nor I am going to say anything personal for NH, like someone said, she is no more in this world, I will keep her respect.

I know for a fact that NH and her mother were regular visitors of AH when he moved to London and he was staying at Gloucester Road flat. I dont know if NH and her mothers visits were due to some suppression and oppression or blackmail of any kind, and if they visited against their wills. Neither would I dwell too much on what transcribed behind the close doors. But this fact can be confirmed by anyone who had been associated with MQM in London during that period. NH and her mother used to stay late in to the nights.

I have also heard rumours of their possible marriage. But I can not confirm it or deny it. I am just stating what I heard from people who were visitors to AH during that period.

hans

Banned
I am very sorry... but words are words... what make sense and meaning that counts.

Same words were said about East Pakistani... now look they are called Bangladeshi.

What guarantees right of wafadari, and who be the judge... let me know. If you come to USA and Canada, and settled for long... you prefer to speak Punjabi.. you teach your kids punjabi. Which looks apparent very Islamic and Desh Bhagat. But if a MQM person tries to link his or her family line to India he or she is a kafir or an Indian agent. Worst part is in Canada Population census you type in your mother tong as Urdu...... if you say Punjabi you are joined with Sardarjee community. Irony For West Punjab population is till hunted by linage and death defining experience with there Sikh Counterpart.

I dont know, how Sikh treated the general population of West Punjab, but it looks like the memory of there injuries seems to be lingering every corner of there memory.

MQM= mujrims + qatils + mawallis Karachwala Urdu speaking hindustani bhyias who despite born in Pakistan still consider themselves hindutsni and follow and support the party of target killers, murderers, rapists, bate choirs, terrorists, ganders of fugitive of law, Altaf Hussein who lives under the protection of CIA, MI5, Israeli Mossad and Indian Raw intelligence services.

MQM supporters are either brainless sheep or brain dead zombies walking on two legs or they are nemeies of Pakistan who are conspiring to break up pakistan to make karchi as their independent state and sign a peace treaty with india and Israel for protection.

When I see MQM thick skulled supporters listening in Karachi to Altaf Hussein's speeches delivered via mobile from London, it convinces me beyond any shadow of doubt that these people are not humans but brainless Karachiwalis herd of sheep.

GeoG

Do you know the story about Nazia mom Muneeza Hasan and her Security guards?

If you think Uncle Altaf story is good ... Muneeza Hasan Security guard story is mind blowing.

Or would you like me to tell you about Nawaz Sharif's Affair with one Bangalori ( Indian) women.... well Mr Nawaz Sharif has some class. The lady was one Grace-full lady I have ever seen.

Or would you like to know about Imran khan and B.B......

Bhai jan its better to leave those memory in one Deep dark Grave. Let Allah SWT be the better judge.

Arzhay
Saath dil ke chale dil ko nahin roka humne
Jo na tha apna usse toot ke chaha humne
Ek dhoke mein katti saari umar apni
Kya batayein kise khoya kise paya humne

so you see no difference in RAPE and Affair...

GeoG

We can understand Jamaati pain. Please ask your dada jee Munwar Hussain go to SC it is now azad adlia.

Jab Jawab Na Ho Tou Jamati Aur Ummat ...
Why is Kal.u Sarkar Calling Munawar Hassan
Muafi Mang Raha Hai, AbbaG Muaf Kar Do....

Why don't you go to Azad Adliya against Ummat...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
just seach on google.com. altaf hussain raped nazia hussan.

http://www.wikimir.com/altaf-hussain

Political Career
Altaf Hussain "bhai" started his political career when he was a student in University of Karachi, where he founded All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in June 11, 1978. APMSO started gaining support of Urdu speaking students Muhajirs and were able to win 92 seats in college elections in 1980. However, APMSO faced a strong opposition from Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba, main opponent and student wing of Jamaat-i-Islami. Their main opposition to APMSO was due to its incitement of racial tensions - something which was a first for the area.

Altaf Hussain started taking over the Karachi underworld. During the same time many Urdu speaking (Muhajir) families started accusing Altaf Hussain for raping their family members. One of the most famous cases was the rape of Nazia Hassan. Some of the families openly avowed to kill him. On December 21, 1991 Altaf was attacked but he escaped injuries. It is suspected that this incident was either related to one of the rapes or the underworld. But it shook Altaf's confidence.

On January 1, 1992, faced with criminal charges, imprisonment and death threats from other gangs/criminals of Karachi underworld Altaf Hussain fled the country on the pretext for kidney treatment and never returned. He landed at Saudi Arabia and after one month moved to London - being promised a safe-heaven there.

Altaf Hussain did nothing for the safety of his relatives, leaving them behind helpless and the enemies he had created took revenge upon them. His brother and nephew were killed in cold blood. After the Police operation in 1992 in Karachi, when many of Altaf Bhai's followers (ABSCONDERS) had been treated with justice (killed) as they were wanted as seriel targeted killers of innocent citizens.
Altaf Hussain was given assylum by the UK Government.

That is a blog! It has no proof! Nazia Hassan was married to Mirza Istiaque Baig of PPP!!!

Nazia was the daughter of a well-known businessman Mr. Basir Hassan and an active social worker, Mrs. Munizeh Basir. She had two siblings, a brother Zohaib and a sister Zahra, both of whom became singers. Nazia was married on March 30, 1995 to Mirza Ishtiaq Baig. They had a son born on April 7, 1997 named Arez. Nazia's marriage with Mirza Ishtiaq Baig was a complete failure and she got divorced on August 4, 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazia_Hassan

Go pick a party to support first. Either Nawazu tharki or Imran ****. Dont heap the blame of your leaders onto others!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me see if I got it right. A man rapes a woman. the woman dies. Now forget about the rape and dont accuse the guy of raping her?

Now what kind of shittttttttttty logic is that?

And your proof is?? This is tohmat. Allah maaf karay aap ko bhai....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
in daily takbeer an ex mqm guy had revealed that altaf husain and his senior friends regularly raped female mqm workers and sisters etc of mqm workers ,and mqm workers bore this as they were too afraid of him.this exposing interview was one reason why editor of takbeer was shot dead by mqm
may allah destroy all mqm people for this murder.maulana salahuldin was very pious man

Syed Salahuddin was shot dead by his own son-in-law Rafiq Afghani according to the statement of Salahuddins own daughter... Try getting this through your thick skull

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM= mujrims + qatils + mawallis Karachwala Urdu speaking hindustani bhyias who despite born in Pakistan still consider themselves hindutsni and follow and support the party of target killers, murderers, rapists, bate choirs, terrorists, ganders of fugitive of law, Altaf Hussein who lives under the protection of CIA, MI5, Israeli Mossad and Indian Raw intelligence services.

MQM supporters are either brainless sheep or brain dead zombies walking on two legs or they are nemeies of Pakistan who are conspiring to break up pakistan to make karchi as their independent state and sign a peace treaty with india and Israel for protection.

When I see MQM thick skulled supporters listening in Karachi to Altaf Hussein's speeches delivered via mobile from London, it convinces me beyond any shadow of doubt that these people are not humans but brainless Karachiwalis herd of sheep.

What a f******g racist post. Delivered with an overdoes of hate. So what do I do now? Start insulting all Punjabis?

May Allah help us all.

Last edited:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
Parlimani%20Mujrey%200065.jpg
Parlimani%20Mujrey%200066.jpg

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fido82:

You are probably one of those MQM brain dead zombies supporters who eats paan every minute of the day and spit it out on the walls, roads, streets and house and foulls his mouth with diry smell ahatred against aother pakistanisnd pollute Pakistan with your venom of sher pasandi, fasad geri and spreading hatred about other Pakistanis. The karachiwala MQM paan eating and paan spitting Urdu speaking hindustani bhayias supporters are the most malicious and hateful and believe that karach belongs to them and no other pakistan has right to live there.

Fido82: you are the most ignorant pakistani who does not to know anything about Pakistan's history and the millions of Muslims who died and sacrificed everything to create it. They were Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Gujrati, Pushto, Baloochi and languages speaking Muslims who wanted to live in a land where they could live as dignified Muslims of an Islamic state. Hateful and sher pasand people like you and the MQM party of mujrims, qatils and maha choor mawaalis have ever since tried to propogagate hate amongst Pakistanis living in Karachi if they come from other regions. You MQM bhyias are so stupid and nave that want to divide and break up Pakistan so that you take over Karachi and make it your independent state.

We are all Pakistanis. Our forefathers gave their lives in millions to create Pakistan for us and it is people like you and MQM sher pasand and born fasadi supporters and political leaders who have hidden agenda to break up Pakistan. Altaf Hussein is a British citizen and has lived there for over fifteen years and plotting from London to spread mischief, hate, civil unrest, target killings and bhatta khori in Karachi to intimidate and bully innocent Pakistanis and intimidate brainless MQM followers who defy him.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fido82:

You are probably one of those MQM brain dead zombies supporters who eats paan every minute of the day and spit it out on the walls, roads, streets and house and foulls his mouth with diry smell ahatred against aother pakistanisnd pollute Pakistan with your venom of sher pasandi, fasad geri and spreading hatred about other Pakistanis. The karachiwala MQM paan eating and paan spitting Urdu speaking hindustani bhayias supporters are the most malicious and hateful and believe that karach belongs to them and no other pakistan has right to live there.

Fido82: you are the most ignorant pakistani who does not to know anything about Pakistan's history and the millions of Muslims who died and sacrificed everything to create it. They were Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Gujrati, Pushto, Baloochi and languages speaking Muslims who wanted to live in a land where they could live as dignified Muslims of an Islamic state. Hateful and sher pasand people like you and the MQM party of mujrims, qatils and maha choor mawaalis have ever since tried to propogagate hate amongst Pakistanis living in Karachi if they come from other regions. You MQM bhyias are so stupid and nave that want to divide and break up Pakistan so that you take over Karachi and make it your independent state.

We are all Pakistanis. Our forefathers gave their lives in millions to create Pakistan for us and it is people like you and MQM sher pasand and born fasadi supporters and political leaders who have hidden agenda to break up Pakistan. Altaf Hussein is a British citizen and has lived there for over fifteen years and plotting from London to spread mischief, hate, civil unrest, target killings and bhatta khori in Karachi to intimidate and bully innocent Pakistanis and intimidate brainless MQM followers who defy him.

You are the one who is hateful and sher pasand. Your post is filled with racist comments. You are the one spreading fasad in the land. Racist supporter of terrorist Imran Khan.

If you are a Pakistani then is it any difficult to see why Pakistan is in such a condition like it is now?? Fasadis like you spreading their hate...

GeoG

You are the one who is hateful and sher pasand. Your post is filled with racist comments. You are the one spreading fasad in the land. Racist supporter of terrorist Imran Khan.

If you are a Pakistani then is it any difficult to see why Pakistan is in such a condition like it is now?? Fasadis like you spreading their hate...

Pakistan is seeing this difficult time because of its Baigharat Hukmaran specially of last ten years Aur Tum Praishan Na Hona, MQM Kabhi Bi Hakumat Mai Nahi Rahi.

Pakistan will start its journey to peace and prosperity once Kal.u Sarkar and Bhagora Baighrat are hanged by their necks for their sins and rest of the leaders lot are put behind bars for their plunder.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
LOLZZZZ.....Ab isko mai sirf itna hi keh sakta hun k Agar Baatain karnay say Bachay Paida hu rahay hotay tu shayad ajj sab say Ziada Bachay MQM PHOBIA K MAREEZON k hotay.......Is ilzaam k waqt Altaf Hussain nay Sirf Muhajiroon k liye Awaaz Uthai thi aur us per najanay kitnay Ilzamat aur Tuhmatain lagai gain....Isay Sabit hota hai k Altaf Hussain kin logoon ki galay ki Hadi ban chuka hai aur woh koon hai jo Altaf Hussain aur MQM say Khoufzada hai......Had tu yeh hai k Nazia Hassan tak ko Ghasita jaa raha hai is jahalat mai...Pata nahi uska kia Gunah tha k ab uskay naam per aisi Tuhmatain lagai jain????

Agar yeh Ilzamat nay kuch Bigarhna hota MQM ka tu ab tak MQM Zinda bhi na hoti.....Pehlay yeh Buhtan uskay baad Jamati phir Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad aur baad mai hamari Army khud MQM ko sambhalnay aai aur Akhir mai Natija yeh Nikla k na MQM khtam huwi aur na hi MQM ko Rook sakay aur ab tu Punjab mai bhi Pohanch gai hai MQM isay barhi agar koi Zillat MQM k mukhalifeen ki koi hu hi nahi Sakti k kal ko jis Chotay say group ko dabanay ki Koshish Kar rahay thay ajj woh Unhi k Ghar mai Qadam jama raha hai.....

Jalnay Walay jitna jalain
MQM apni Rah chalay

sir shatankitana bhi asar rasokh wala ho zulam karnay wala ho maher akharat bahut bori hoti hay bahuttttttt hi bori