Niqab is not required : According to Sheikh Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: چہرہ کے پردہ پر چند اشکالات کا جواب

Dear unwanted, islam is not a religion but a divine world order for mankind to live by.

The implication of this very fact means that we muslims need to be a leading people in knowing all there is to know in all fields of knowledge.

Only such people therefore qualify for clarification of deen as know deen and duniya the best.

Islam is not deen for leadership of people who are illiterate, ignorant, simple minded, not well informed about world realities, situations and circumstances.

It is because we lack knowledge of deen and duniya ourselves that our leaders are worse than ourselves.

Islam is not about treating human beings in a silly way like herd of animals.

Coming to human body, the body of a woman is sexually attractive only to those men who like women body because not all men like women. Some are attracted more to men and even animals.

Then not all of those men like that particular body of woman because we all have our preferences.

Likewise not all women like men rather some like animals or women instead.

So where do we draw the line? Should we put all animals and all men and all women in burqas?

This should be enough to show that so long as we draw a reasonable line in dressing up decently keeping in sight practicality of things we are fine.

Burqa not only poses security risk in some situations under some circumstances but also it is possible for men to pose as women and come into houses of their women friends without raising suspicion.

We have no way but to accept that sometimes something works in some place because it serves a purpose in a situation under a set of circumstance but not at other times at other places. For example, so long as a women can see men even if they are fully covered up they can get men even if men cannot get women because attraction is natural even if not mutual.

These mufties and mawlanas have not come across realities of life so it appears from their fatwas and use of islamic material.

It is therefore good idea to follow mainstream muslim solutions to their life problems than follow any willy nilly mufties and mawlanas.

Currently as I see it our main issue is getting life necessities to people who are dying of starvation and poverty, disease and ignorance. Our whole nation is suffering injustice and unfairnes and cruelty. Parda therefore is least of our worries and so are those things that are of lesser importance in list of our priority list.

As I see it animosity against islam and muslims is increasing worldwide yet instead of trying to properly understand islam and spread it we are dishing our mullaism which is only increasing misunderstanding of islam. Not only that we are also pushing for wrong things at wrong time. It is time we take stock of situation and try and rectify things. A society is best protected by education and is very vulnerable due to ignorance.

I hope this helps explain things.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Reviver

Don't bother about "NIQAB" let me advise you something else, You better bring your women into the market without cloths, that will suit you a lot. once you will dare to do that, then will think about "NIQAB"

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Niqab is not required : Sheikh Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee

Lol its not me who came with the conclusion it is the scholars.. http://islamqa.com/en/ref/13998/hijab of women

i agree with this sheikh and u agree with the sheikh u follow..stop saying that how scholars translated it wrong..dont use ur limited knowledge to come to conclusion..as i said before there is a difference of opinion and this is how Arab scholars translate the words of the Quran..SOme of them..and some of them mite translate the way the sheikh u follow did it..dont use stupid words and blame others...the sheikh is knowledgeable so is the sheikh u follow..dont be a judge over here..Allah is the best of Judges let Him judge..and dont use harsh words against the scholars of Islam..grow up and be broad minded

Astagfirullah I have bolded the words that you have deliberately inserted in the verses within brackets to mislead Muslims. There is no compulsion for Niqab in Quran. In the same manner you have twisted the interpretation of the Ahadith..............Astagfirullah. The verse of Al Ahzab 33.53 was for some other reason. Read the context of this verse and don't twist it as a order for Niqab. It was meant for some bedouins who had no manners to knock at the doors or call the Prophet Muhammad pbuh from standing outside his home.

Astagfiruallah Astagfirullah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

If you dont mind , lets change the turn...

1400 years , woman was covered ...next 1400 years men could cover with Burqa....

Only one week with wearing burqa will tell men , how dificult it is .....only women could tolerate it.....

So be generous and nice with them. keep your eyes down ,as much as possible.

If men start getting burqa it will help finishing the bad habits of same sex in men , as it is on top in northern areas...

What is the problem , why women are still beaten even after wearing burqa....

Taliban-women.jpg

I know , everyone will throw the arrows on me , but I am not serious...

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

۔

What kilometers long useless post with cut n paste u have made without any sense.
Everything starts with the "clash of eyes", so when commandament is to lower the
gaze, there should not be clash of eyes, nothing will happen. Quranic commands are
very clear on the subject of parda, so please do not twish to justify your
own sect/creed/ideology.
The kilometer long article (cut & paste) is not something that he came up with while sitting in his bed. He posted what he found as is when he came to know this is what the scholars say about this. May I ask what scholarly grade are you on that you are giving fatwas here??

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naqaab is a biddat (innovation) introduced by Arabs which demonstrates their sick oppressive tribal culture which our Holy Prophet (SAWW) had changed. Remember, they are the same people who use to bury their female child alive. When Islam gave equal rights to men and women, they couldn't tolerate it but couldn't do anything so after the time of the Prophet and the four Caliphs, they started mixing their old sick oppressive culture with Islam and finally now they show it as part of Islam. Sick minded filthy people. If naqab is mandatory, why is haj performed without naqaab with men and women together????? Bullshit. Islam kay Thaykaydaar.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Naqaab is a biddat (innovation) introduced by Arabs which demonstrates their sick oppressive tribal culture which our Holy Prophet (SAWW) had changed. Remember, they are the same people who use to bury their female child alive. When Islam gave equal rights to men and women, they couldn't tolerate it but couldn't do anything so after the time of the Prophet and the four Caliphs, they started mixing their old sick oppressive culture with Islam and finally now they show it as part of Islam. Sick minded filthy people. If naqab is mandatory, why is haj performed without naqaab with men and women together????? Bullshit. Islam kay Thaykaydaar.Aaj tum logo ki waja say Islam badnaam hua hai aur Loag Musalmano aur Islam ko bura bhala keh rahey hain. Tum Shayateen nay Rehmatullil Alameen (SAWW) kay peaceful mazhab ko barbaad kar diya.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is what waris shah has said in 1700s in his heer commonly knows as heer waris shah:

1- aes ghuND wich bohat kharaabiyaaN neN, ag laa'iyke ghuND nooN saaRiye ni
2- ghuND husn di aab CHupa layNda waDDay ghuND waali raRRay maariye ni
3- ghuND aashiqaaN de beRe Dob deNda, nainaaN taaR ke pinjre taariye ni
4- taddoN eh jahaan sab nazar aave, jaddoN ghuND nooNzara utaariye ni >
5- ghuND annhyaaN kare sujhaakeyaaN nooN, ghuND laah muNhvaaN utoN laaRiye ni
6- saaR/r ghuND nooN khol ke vayKH nainaaN, ni anoKHyaaN saalvaaN vaaliye ni
7- waris shah nah dabiye motiyaaN nooN, phul ag de vich na saaRiye ni >

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Bhai wanted ,
What happened today , a fight with habhi about pardah ....I am sure ....

And u got angry on Siasat,, three long post altogether..... ...Take it easy...
just joking...

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ Reviver

Don't bother about "NIQAB" let me advise you something else, You better bring your women into the market without cloths, that will suit you a lot. once you will dare to do that, then will think about "NIQAB"

Dear abbasiali, could you please clarify what you are saying here so that your point could be understood better.

thanks and all the best.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Imam Abu Hanifa, nikab of face in not necessary, woman just need to cover their head

khawaja bhai apko ghalat fehmi hoee hai ...

charoon aima rh k nazdeek niqab necessary hai...

main un members ko yeh bata doon k mainay post es thread main nahi kia tha bal k new thared bana k post kia tha yeh modz nay merge kia hai..

jin logo ko apni maan behno k cheray dekhanay ka shooq hai wo osko pura karayin hum nahi roktay un ko ...

JazakAllah khair

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kia faraghdili hay aap ke Mashallah, "Hum nahi roktay."

khawaja bhai apko ghalat fehmi hoee hai ...

charoon aima rh k nazdeek niqab necessary hai...

main un members ko yeh bata doon k mainay post es thread main nahi kia tha bal k new thared bana k post kia tha yeh modz nay merge kia hai..

jin logo ko apni maan behno k cheray dekhanay ka shooq hai wo osko pura karayin hum nahi roktay un ko ...

JazakAllah khair

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Naqab is compulsory.... It is best for women own security.. How many time how many of you won't look at the women whose faces are not covered. My brother asked the name of the Ulema.... Brother Every Single Mufti of Barelvi and Deo-Band Sect has the strict fatwas on this matter.. YOu name it.. Every single mufti of both of these sects have the same fatwas. Ahle-Tashayyu also have the same fatwa but I can't comment, (But I see almost every women of this sect has faces covered.).... Is that enough..?
It is my request brother not to spread these kind of words..

I have a great meaningful sugestion for you....
WE LET OUR SISTERS, WINVES and MOTHERS COVER THEIR FACES.. and you all guys who are against this dcotrine LET your SISTERS, WIVES, and MOTHERS be without Niqaab.
.. Let a 3rd person Judge who amongst us is making shaitan if not laughing then atleast smiling..

ISLAM is DEEN OF TAQWA.. Taqwa means avoid taking even the road which might lead you to wrong path...

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Naqaab is a biddat (innovation) introduced by Arabs which demonstrates their sick oppressive tribal culture which our Holy Prophet (SAWW) had changed. Remember, they are the same people who use to bury their female child alive. When Islam gave equal rights to men and women, they couldn't tolerate it but couldn't do anything so after the time of the Prophet and the four Caliphs, they started mixing their old sick oppressive culture with Islam and finally now they show it as part of Islam. Sick minded filthy people. If naqab is mandatory, why is haj performed without naqaab with men and women together????? Bullshit. Islam kay Thaykaydaar.

tch tch tch !!!! Lack of knowledge.... Keep your low level of thinking altogether with you... I wonder you must be a high school kid....
REVIST WHAT WAS THE SCENARIO.. ::::
They used to bury women alive (They did not had any respect to cover women faces as women meant nothing but a PIECE OF THING).. They used to gamble for women on the dice and cards and chess (They don't have oppressive attitude for women while the people who says Naqab is best is just because they honor the women and would not like there women be a showcase piece)... They used to exchanged the women.. They used to do the tawaf men and women mixed all nude..(VERY MUCH OPPERESSIVE ehh!!) To them women was only piece of shame.. they never cared for the women rights.. Never game them the respect... ALLAH PAAK'S NABI E KAREEM ALYEE HEE SALAAT TU WASALAAM:: changed them altogether.. Taught them the respect of the women... and they started all those gambling, burying and bad stuff..

Revisit your concepts kid!!

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
جسم کو چھپانے اور اسکو موسم کی سختی سے بچانے کے لئے لباس کااستعمال کیا جاتا ہے- اسکے اوپر اگر عبایا یا چادر لے لی جائے تو کپڑے چھپتے ہیں. پردہ نہیں ہوتا -ہم چہرہ دیکھ کر ہی کسی کے خوبصورت یا بد صورت ہونے کا اندازہ لگاتے ہیں .اگر وہی کھلا ہوگا تو پردے کا مقصد پورا نہیں ہوگا - کھلا چہرہ ہی فتنے کا سبب ہوتا ہے- خواتین سب سے زیادہ محنت اور خرچ چہرے پر ہی کرتی ہیں - چہرے کے لئے سب سے زیادہ نقصان دہ گرد -مٹی دھول اور دھوپ ہوتی ہے -اور اس سے زیادہ نقصان دہ مرد کی ہوسناک نگاہیں ہوتی ہیں- کھلی ہوئی مٹھائی پر مکھیاں آتی ہیں-اگر ڈھانک دی جائے تو محفوظ ہے- میری بہن ،بیٹی، بیوی کا کھلا چہرہ ہزاروں مردوں کو "آنکھوں کے زنا " میں مبتلا کرتا ہے- اس لئے نقاب ہی اصل پردہ ہے - اور اسلام یہی چاہتا ہے- علم ناصر البانی پر ہی نہیں ختم ہوجاتا - الله ہمیں عمل کی توفیق عطا فر مائے-امین

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

۔

What kilometers long useless post with cut n paste u have made without any sense.
Everything starts with the "clash of eyes", so when commandament is to lower the
gaze, there should not be clash of eyes, nothing will happen. Quranic commands are
very clear on the subject of parda, so please do not twish to justify your
own sect/creed/ideology.

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps22/ch22i.html