Mian Ji In Action after PTI call for Protest

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Geo waaalon ki haalat dekhne waali hai just look at this news...:lol: ISI se maamla thanda karne ke liye unhe aur koi nahi to fazl ur rehman hi mila:lol:

nf013-352014.gif

tudywala

Minister (2k+ posts)
(yapping)میاں جی کے لیے خطرے کی گھنٹیاں بجنا شروع ہو گیں ہیں انہوں نے زرداری کے دور میں اپنے صبر کی کہانی بتانا شروع کر دی ہے
ساتھ میں عوام کو نۓ وعدے بھی دے رہے ہیں
انکے لارے نہیں ختم ہوں گے
When u moved to uk?i guess u were at newyork Kabi toronto trash reef lien na app

Star Gazer

Sharif-badmaash were the one to allow zardari to loot and plunder and now like a mafia want the same for themselves. I hope IK and PTI will not let this happen.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
First IK needs to resign from his seats won - because according to him dhandli happened everywhere, including on seats he won.

But IK is blinded by his power grabbing hunger and is only asking for others to check *their* results.

Joke.

are u an idiot or un educated? no one ever takes the harshest step on the first step u noora.. its called politics... its initial stage of ehtijaaj against govt.. its not the stage for that step now yet..

zeshaan

بی ٹی اور سی ٹی ، جب بھی ملک کو انکی ضرورت ہوتی ہے لندن میں پائے جاتے ہیں کیا انکو خطرہ پڑ جاتا ہے کہ کوئی انکو بالوں سے پکڑ کر نہ مارے یا بالوں کے علاج کے لیے لندن انگلینڈ جاتے ہیں .... یا وہاں بیٹھ کر عوام کو الو بنانے کے لیے کوئی بیان دینا آسان سمجھتے ہیں ....چلو بیان دے دیا ہے باقی الله الله خیر سلا،لوگ بھی بھل گۓ اور ہمارا بھی کوئی نقصان نہیں ھوا.

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
First IK needs to resign from his seats won - because according to him dhandli happened everywhere, including on seats he won.

But IK is blinded by his power grabbing hunger and is only asking for others to check *their* results.

Joke.
This will happen too, but not in the starting of game, wait till budget and see a technocrats govt will be placed for new elections on biometric system...

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
we are talking about Rule of Law mr. Sharif.. with your Mukmuka with Zardari you only looted Pakistan.. and still looting and want PTI to not protest?? then why dont you give justice, why dont you put yourself behind the bars for rigging and looting Pakistan

HSiddiqui

Nawaz Sharif is right that they never interfered in PPP government, can some one ask him why? Because if you are the well wisher of Pakistan "as he claims" , did you find every thing going in favor of Pakistan and you noticed Pakistan prospering, nation is enjoying the facilities so why should I bring my personal differences and harm the development? or you just gave him a favor of let him loot with an understanding that when your turn will come he will not interfere in your loots. I would like to know the great achievement of Asif Zardari and PPP during their tenure, that impressed Nawaz Sharif so much and that he still take advises from Asif Zardari, a person only famous for his corruptions, get me one name of a country or its leaders who welcomed Asif Zardari or who has not criticized his corrupt , selfish, non diplomatic policies. The harm Asif did in 5 years , Nawaz already has beat that number, none of his commitments came true, there is no movements at all towards development, leaders foresee the problems and prepare for the solution, Nawaz saw every problem and gave his words to the nation that many of the problems will be resolved within six months, which are possible, but he didn't get time to turn back or the time of giving words was passed and now he is busy in collections as he feels the time is short, he said ALLAH kay fazal say humko aksaryat mili, at least he can be honest and said CH.Iftikhar aur GEO JUNG kay fazal say hum ko aksaryat mili, and thats why I cannot go against GEO , JUNG even if the country's solidarity come on stake.
Imran Khan has pointed the areas where he believes fraudulent votes were casted and he demands the re-election for those areas because he thinks in fair election his party will win, if some other party or person thinks that the similar fraud was done in KPK he should step up and demand for re-election to prove the same. Imran is practicing his democratic right. In democracy we should remember you use it or lose it.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کمال ہے میاں صاحب بھول بھی گئے کہ یہ مارشل لاء کی پیداوار ہیں ، مارشل لاء نا ہوتا تو آپ آج بھی لوہا پگھلا رہے ہوتے ، ہمارا دماغ نہیں

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Joke.
tGL43sp.gif

I agree, Dhandli happened everywhere, so everyone should resign including Imran Khan. I agree with you on this.

kadoon resign dena hega daso .....................we are ready.........and you..............!!!! Hahahah

Last edited:

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mian ji chori nahin keeti te thumb verification karao. Chori se hakoomat main aa ke jamhooriat ke peechay nahin chup sakte choro!

Annie

Sharif-badmaash were the one to allow zardari to loot and plunder and now like a mafia want the same for themselves. I hope IK and PTI will not let this happen.

Fist stop propping up illegitimate government and then will talk...
Miss Gazer and Miss Desan,
لڑکیو ,آپکی باتیں تو زبردست ہیں لیکن ہمارے بیچارے نورا جی کا دل تو ویسے ہی چڑی جتنا ہے انہوں نے سن لیا تو بیہوش
smiley-vault-misc-075.gif
ہو جایئں گ
ے​

Annie

When u moved to uk?i guess u were at newyork Kabi toronto trash reef lien na app
tumblr_inline_n4whfdef2o1qbazuh.gif
جی دعوت دینے کا بہت شکریہ ، ویسے آپ نے مجھے ٹریش لانے کو کیوں کہا ہے ؟
یہ بتائیں کے یہ ٹورنٹو آنے کیلئے آپ نے خوشی سے کہا ہے یا اس لیے کہا ہے کے وہاں میرے کان کھینچنا ہیں
آپ کو کیوں لگا کے میں پہلے کہیں نیویارک میں تھی ؟