Leaked Drone footage of shackled and blindfolded Uighur Muslims

hdaackda

Councller (250+ posts)
Notice, all have been blindfolded, hair cut (bald), hands tied behind their back.

Wearing some kinds of uniform.

Just for being muslim... but Pak China dosti zindabad. Don't say anything against China.

Even all other so called muslim countries (except Turkey) are silent

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The entire world knows what China is doing to it's Muslim's but our pacifist doodh peeta bacha PM doesn't. When he remains silent on the IoK issue don't expect him to comment on Chinese killing Muslim's. I remember our hypocrite PM praising Tipu Sultan's bravery yet he remains completely silent himself. I am no admirer of Nawaz or Zardari however had they been PM IK would be barking like a mad dog over their silence on this serious matter. Now his ignorant and immature supporters here who can't tolerate a word against their narcissist master will accuse his critics for the very same silence as his predecessors calling them Nawaz, Noora or Zardari supporters to conceal their ex-cricketer's massive failures.

Last edited:

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I heard in interview Imran Khan said they are talking behind the door with Chines about this.. Cause chines dont like to discuss this issue open.. Hope Imran khan do more

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I heard in interview Imran Khan said they are talking behind the door with Chines about this.. Cause chines dont like to discuss this issue open.. Hope Imran khan do more
You could be right, losing face is one of the biggest embarrassment in Chinese culture.

Usk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Notice, all have been blindfolded, hair cut (bald), hands tied behind their back.

Wearing some kinds of uniform.

Just for being muslim... but Pak China dosti zindabad. Don't say anything against China.

Even all other so called muslim countries (except Turkey) are silent
Randian this campaign is never gonna succeed. And what you cowards want will never happen. I hope you understand what i mean. So just F yourselves chicken balls.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The entire world knows what China is doing to it's Muslim's but our pacifist doodh peeta bacha PM doesn't. When he remains silent on the IoK issue don't expect him to comment on Chinese killing Muslim's. I remember our hypocrite PM praising Tipu Sultan's bravery yet he remains completely silent himself. I am no admirer of Nawaz or Zardari however had they been PM IK would be barking like a mad dog over their silence on this serious matter. Now his ignorant and immature supporters here who can't tolerate a word against their narcissist master will accuse his critics for the very same silence as his predecessors calling them Nawaz, Noora or Zardari supporters to conceal their ex-cricketer's massive failures.
What about your Silence over Nawaz and Zardari Silence. Any Thoughts ?

Imranpak

What about your Silence over Nawaz and Zardari Silence. Any Thoughts ?

We all know Zardari and Nawaz are both guilty as sin. IK was criticising them both for things that he himself is today quiet over. I never expected Nawaz and Zardari to do anything good by the country.

Last edited:

sensible

تم اس کا جواب دو جو انڈیا میں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ ہو رہا ہے اس کی کوئی ویڈیو نہیں ملی؟ وہ تو لیکڈ بھی نہیں ساری دنیا دیکھتی ہے جو کچھ ہوتا ہے . جہاں مسلمانوں کو مولی گاجر کی طرح کاٹتے ہو اور جلاتے ہو مسجدوں میں گھس کر غنڈہ گردی کرتے ہو
کشمیر میں جو آبادی نظر بند کر کے رکھی ہے اسے تو آزاد کر دو
پھر چائنیز مسلمانوں کو بھی آزاد کروائیں گے مل کر

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know Zardari and Nawaz are both guilty as sin. IK was criticising them both for things that he himself it today quiet over. I never expected Nawaz and Zardari to do anything good by the country.
There is certain amount of propaganda as well about what chinese are doing to muslims in China. However it should be called out even if its muted criticism due to Pakistan's broader interest. So far no one has called it out and I agree it should be..

Imranpak

There is certain amount of propaganda as well about what chinese are doing to muslims in China. However it should be called out even if its muted criticism due to Pakistan's broader interest. So far no one has called it out and I agree it should be..

That could be the case as well that the situation is not as bad at the media propagates. Nonetheless, even if one innocent person has been killed then it's too many. IK pretending he doesn't know about it is rubbing salt on the wound of these people.