Inside Story of Business community Meeting with Army Chief

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Typical boot chaat Pakistani mentality. Thats the reason 220 million population country with resources not progressing . What a country ? Real intelligentsia are on back burner and fauji bhai running all affairs . Thats the reason IK will not be able to bring change ! . You will not understand it as you are definitely from ghulaam dar ghulaam background .
O come on aftab. Army is not responsible for the state of affairs Pakistan is in, its the corrupt politicians like Zardari, Nawaz who looted this country for years and laundered the loot to buy properties all over the world. I honestly believe if any one can bring a change, it is IK. He is honest, hard working and trying his best to fix the problems. Give him time and even a blind man like you will feel the change inshaAllah.
Now don't act like a najoomi, claiming to know me that I was a ghulam dar ghulam? You don't know me at all.

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
L
O come on aftab. Army is not responsible for the state of affairs Pakistan is in, its the corrupt politicians like Zardari, Nawaz who looted this country for years and laundered the loot to buy properties all over the world. I honestly believe if any one can bring a change, it is IK. He is honest, hard working and trying his best to fix the problems. Give him time and even a blind man like you will feel the change inshaAllah.
Now don't act like a najoomi, claiming to know me that I was a ghulam dar ghulam? You don't know me at all.
Look Army directly took over rule almost half of the life of Pakistan and for the rest half it has nurtured Bhutto , Junejo and Nawaz Sharif and Zardari . Benazir came to the power first time soon after when Zia got killed and that was the only election when things slipped out of the hand od Army a bit but they used NS and she lost . Second time she came with the deal . We can not blame anyone apart from your parents to give you birth and same is the case with NS SS, Zardari , Moulana and unfortunately IK now . There is no doubt about IK honesty but countries run by real seasoned politicians. Its only possible if Army role in politics is finished and a real. On manipulated elections after elections happen. I doubt it about you can understand or digest what i just said . Simple thing is : there is a red line for everyone including Army and they should do the job what they are paid for by the people of Pakistan. Its a shame that businessmen went to see COAS . But they went to the right place .