Helping the people of Karachi.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
In light of recent developments, it is clear that the people of Karachi are under siege by all sorts of gangs and mafias. The financial hub has been terrorized by goons of the three political parties in power in Sind (per JIT report). The current 'surgical operations' may not bear fruit if one of the accused parties is also responsible for micro-managing them.

With this in mind, what would you propose as a solution to the current turmoil in Karachi? How would you free the people of Pakistans largest city from these mafias?

I am interested in some constructive dialogue, and would make a humble request to all those responding to avoid using foul language or frivolous banter. Please think beyond your current party affiliations and just as a Pakistani!

~JunaidS

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kick all parties from Karachi except MQM bcoz we Karachiites only support & vote for MQM!

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only solution is,topple this Govt: and impose single person rule not belonging to any party.Person should be loving and cruel like Mustufa Kamal AtaTurk.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
sab sai pahley ko naik neyati chaheya ... woh ho tou rahain 10 nikal ayeeen geeen ...fauj can be last option ... full powers k saath tou police he aik aik bill sai aik aik rat nikal layee ge balkey kuch personal scores bhe theek ker lay ge .... per ya kaam shuru tou illegal weapons in confiscation sai he hota ... then only it will run smoothly and then finished quickely.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
could anyone here tell me what this Karachiites means is? is that some sort of new country going to be?

goto 90 house or whatever they call it and listen there some telephony speeches of altaf hussain he might give you proper helping lessons :lol:

Lesson #1 lets build our own Country Karachiites Separation from Pakistan:lol:

Last edited:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Keep all parties from Karachi except MQM bcoz we Karachiites only support & vote for MQM!

That option is a non-starter. You cannot deny another something that you want for yourself. If you want the right to elect your party, you have to give your fellow human being the same right to elect their own representative.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
The only solution is,topple this Govt: and impose single person rule not belonging to any party.Person should be loving and cruel like Mustufa Kamal AtaTurk.

You may be on to something, there seems to be a problem of too many cooks spoiling the broth. However, do you think there is someone in your mind who can accomplish this task by themselves?

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
sab sai pahley ko naik neyati chaheya ... woh ho tou rahain 10 nikal ayeeen geeen ...fauj can be last option ... full powers k saath tou police he aik aik bill sai aik aik rat nikal layee ge balkey kuch personal scores bhe theek ker lay ge .... per ya kaam shuru tou illegal weapons in confiscation sai he hota ... then only it will run smoothly and then finished quickely.

With the way the police has been politicized, I doubt that they will be very effective. We may have to start with overhauling the whole police network, but that will take time. In the interim, the only force that is not aligned with any group is the Army. They have the training and the resources to get the job done. If you want to clear the city of illegal weapons, you will need to have a major operation, closing off the city and doing a house to house search. Even after you have cleansed the city you would still need to keep it cordoned with check posts, until the re-hauled civilian apparatus can take control.

This will have to be a major undertaking and would require time to be effective. I am not sure the current federal government has the will or sees the need for such action.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In light of recent developments, it is clear that the people of Karachi are under siege by all sorts of gangs and mafias. The financial hub has been terrorized by goons of the three political parties in power in Sind (per JIT report). The current 'surgical operations' may not bear fruit if one of the accused parties is also responsible for micro-managing them.

With this in mind, what would you propose as a solution to the current turmoil in Karachi? How would you free the people of Pakistans largest city from these mafias?

I am interested in some constructive dialogue, and would make a humble request to all those responding to avoid using foul language or frivolous banter. Please think beyond your current party affiliations and just as a Pakistani!

~JunaidS

help me elect my party United Patriots. Allow me pass a Bill in parliament to hang up to 200,000 Pakis, as I see them fit to hang, no question asked. I will try the best to minimize hanging of innocents.

Once I hang a dozen in public and televised, see the country become normal.

That is the ONLY way to bring this corrupt nation back in line of Allah and his messenger pbuh

Unicorn

Banned
help me elect my party United Patriots. Allow me pass a Bill in parliament to hang up to 200,000 Pakis, as I see them fit to hang, no question asked. I will try the best to minimize hanging of innocents.

That is the ONLY way to bring this corrupt nation back in line of Allah and his messenger pbuh

Good idea once the bill is passed in the parliament you can start by hanging the parliament that will clear the way for any questioning.

Can I apply for the international television broadcasting rights to all hangings?

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

Exactly, you have in your own unique style, brought forth the gist of the problem. There is currently no accountability for actions. Once you make people accountable and they start paying for their wrongs, the concept of 'ibrat' will take hold. The only problem is, where do you start?

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

~JunaidS

The problem in Karachi is political parties arent interested in beating each other politically, they are at each other with weapons. If a new party wants to establish itself in a certain area it takes out its manifesto to the people and gets them to join the party, in Karachi parties take out guns and fight over Mohallas like they were gangs. I dont agree with the notion thats its over Bhatta, bhatta is the by product of this turf war and the result of parties using criminals as soldiers.

Before PPP came to power in Sindh on the back of Benazir's death and the sympathy vote, which in Karachi we saw it in full force. PPP carried away 3 seats. Now the only stronghold PPP has left in Karachi is Lyari, even Kemari has ditched it. It is desperate to maintain its stronghold here so it has armed its members and inculcated gangsters from there into the party.

First these gangsters consolidated their hold in Lyari by wiping out rival gangsters and MQM. Now these gangsters have been given complete immunity from police and the mandate to spread out of Lyari which they are doing, they have established their hold in Lea Market, Jodia Bazar, Nanak Wara etc and of course the bhatta that comes with it. However that is not the important thing, the important thing is if armed men control a area they can prevent the other party from coming there to campaign and they can keep the local population under wraps so to speak. This is not to say that MQM is innocent, MQM has tried since it was created to spread into Lyari and has failed every time. In doing so it has used gangsters as well

I also believe PPP has used ANP as well to put MQM in its place. Same thing with ANP but with a difference, ANP wants to move out all people who dont vote from it from its areas like Qasba, Kati Pahari, Shah Faisal, Korangi which I think is a dangerous trend. It was started by ANP in Bokhari Colony almost 3 years ago and is now being copied by PPP and MQM.

MQM is a reality, you have to accept it, it is impossible to wipe out MQM either politically or with force. As it will be impossible to wipe out ANP or PPP with force, politically maybe because MQM has managed to attract various disgruntled leaders of ANP and PPP, but both parties have their strongholds where they do have popular backing.

Army is not the answer to this problem, but as it is the only neutral source available to us they have a play a role in mediating between the 3. They have to force these 3 parties to give up their backing of criminals so that the Police and Rangers can wipe them out, then without their armed wings the parties can go about giving their manifesto to the people. This I think is the only way for peace.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
You may be on to something, there seems to be a problem of too many cooks spoiling the broth. However, do you think there is someone in your mind who can accomplish this task by themselves?

With in country Air Marshal(R) Noor Khan or Asghar Khan.Otherwise will have to import some one like Ahmadi Nazad.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
With in country Air Marshal(R) Noor Khan or Asghar Khan.Otherwise will have to import some one like Ahmadi Nazad.

We need to amend the rule that killer and accuser both at one spot , with the judge and firing squard. one hour hearing and then shoot the killer if judge decides to be.

And Judges should be like Very clean , may be like justice wajih ud deen , or some else...

and go up to the top leader ship , otherwise only poor criminals will be dead and their master will be alive , they will hire new killers.

But who will bell the cat ?

Last edited: