Hameed Gul & Imran Khan tried to use me to overthrow Benazir's Government, alleges Edhi

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan Expoed By Abdul Sattar Edhi In EXPRESS NEWS: Baat Say Baat with Maria Zulfiqar

[FONT=&quot]Q. Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

A. Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto`s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.[/FONT]

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...ws/pakistan/metropolitan/02-edhi-interview-01

d7e558ade41dd20c7add4efb3680d8e2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Expoed By Abdul Sattar Edhi In Baat Say Baat Talkshow

If that was the case then why is he telling us about it after 15 plus years?????

Edhi flies to London
The leading Pakistani philanthropist and social worker, Maulana Abdul Sattar Edhi, is reported to have fled Pakistan in fear of his life following many political machinations surrounding him. The welfare worker has been placed under extraordinary pressure to enter the political arena and his refusal so to do resulted in an increase in pressure on him to the extent that he felt he might be killed. Mr Edhi flew to London and expected to remain in Britain for some time raising money for his charitable work in Pakistan (Daily Jang 09.12.94). [BMMS December 1994 Vol. II, No. 12, p. 13]

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No Doubt Eidhi is a respected and honest person...But when people say Imran Khan should continue social work and forget about politics,I wonder how much has social work alone contributed to the development of a nation.If he was asked to do something for the sake of the country ,he should have taken part.

By the way as a PTI supporter I ask Imran Khan to clarify himself against this allegation.

khandk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

edi sahab did not make it clear about the involment of imran khan.maybe imran khan requested him to join his hand with him because imran khan always requesting clean people to join him and no dout edhi sahab is a clean man.
and the threat from imran khan not a single person will accept that imran khan has given a threat

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

jaan janay k khauf se bhaag gaya tha tou wapas kyun aya........wahin reh jata.... social work apart,,not too sure about his allegation....... social work alone doesnt make him a clean sucha person

Try ur level best against Imran Khan, but Insha Allah he will be the next ruler and saviour of Pakistan.

His popularity graph is rising fastly, this is a very cheap effort to malign Imran. Do your worst, Allah is with Imran Khan.

Allah says in Quran, mafhoom in urdu is "Woo makar kartay hain aur Allah unn k saath tadbeer karta hay aur baishak Allah behter tadbeer karnain wala hay"

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

sharam aani chahiye imran confused ko ,edhi jese aadmi ko dhamkiya deta raha he apne baap hameed charye ke saath ,doob merna chahiye imran khan ko.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan Expoed By Abdul Sattar Edhi In EXPRESS NEWS: Baat Say Baat with Maria Zulfiqar

[FONT=&quot]Q. Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

A. Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto`s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.[/FONT]

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...ws/pakistan/metropolitan/02-edhi-interview-01

?? ?? ???? ????? " ?? ???? ?????" ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???
??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ?

-- ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????????/ ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??

--????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?

?????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ????

??????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ---????? ????

Last edited:

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)

I.K khan tu karachi Dhaney say phelee Jamia Benoria k Motawali Maulana Sahib k pass bhi gayee the, tu ab wo molana England bhag jaye aur kahey k IK Khan mere kandhey per apni khwaishat ka Bandook rak kar dharna kamyab banaba chahtey the. Ye Edhi Sahib sada aur bohot hi bholey admi hen, Allah inne ajrey kher atta farmayee, Hen tu Insan hi.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Edhi nahi Nawaz Shareef aik number ka jootha insaan hay.

جھوٹا نہیں فراڈیا اور منافق کہیں بلال بھائی -- اسکے چیلے بھی ویسے ہی فراڈیے ہیں تصویریں کسی اور کی لگا کر بھی منشی گیری نواز شریف کی کرتے ہیں

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

sharam aani chahiye imran confused ko ,edhi jese aadmi ko dhamkiya deta raha he apne baap hameed charye ke saath ,doob merna chahiye imran khan ko.

مجھے ایدھی کی پشت پر بیٹھے لمبی دموں والے اور کالی زبانوں والے 'ساتھی چوہے" صاف نظر آ رہے ہیں