Governor Punjab Chaudhry Sarwar complete press conference in Lahore | 24 April 2019

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I believe very strongly that Governor Sarwar is a GEM, an astute political maestro. PTI must, and should take advantage of his political acumen as he commands great respect nationally as well as internationally. He's a go getter and is very well connected with the people who matter anywhere and everywhere around the globe. Mediocre Pakistani political jokers should not be allowed by the PM to undermine this man's credibility.

If he was not asked to step down as a senator, no other person in the PTI is more suitable than him to represent Pakistan on the world stage as Pakistan;s foreign minister.
I agree. If not FM than Punjab CM is suitable as well.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meri khuwahish ye hai kai kaam karain or apni egos ko chorain. Internal party rifts khatam karain

ہر پارٹی کے اندر اپنی سیاسی کشمکش بھی ہوتی ہے لیکن پارٹی کی قیادت کا کام اسکو قابو میں رکھنا ہوتا ہے لیکن کیوں کہ پی ٹی آئی میں اس کا فقدان ہےخاص طور پر عمران خان اس معاملے میں اب بے اثر نظر آتے ہیں اور پھر پنجاب میں ٖ ٹیم سلیکشن بھی غلط ہوا اسکی وجہ سے حالات تیزی سے بگڑ رہے ہیں مجھے اندیشہ ہے کہ پنجاب عمران خان کی حکومت کو لے بیٹھے گا

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The problem is that all the noonis and pps who became part of PTI but their friend ships and to some extend loyalties are still with them. So they can not get the job done or can not do the operation that is required to save pakistan.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
That makes him a good political mercenary if he's to wash his dirty laundry in the open. I am not casting any doubts over his abilities but the current state of affairs sure does make me question the very source of his motivation for whatever he's achieved. Same for Jehangir Tareen. Their wrangling demeanor is utterly frustrating.

PS: In hindsight that's just the mechanics of politics at work when politics itself becomes the dominion of businessmen. The result is a bunch of caterwauling sideshow freaks undermining the welfare of the state in the name of vanity.
What they say about tajirs being hukmarans.. Well maybe even hukmaran-makers.