Gorgeous man in every way. I won't rest until I get to .. Nedka Babliku on PM Imran's speech in WGS, Dubai

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
actually who pashtun community is a gift for Pakistan and IK is one of them.Imran khan is PM because of pashtun people not because of Punjabis aur sindis.Pashtuns let PTI sweep in KPK and as a result Imran Khan is Pakistan PM.
Imran Khan is a Pakistani first and foremost and any thing else if ever later.
Why do you have to spread this tribal shit here?

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan sb hath hola rakhna ase defend kar kar mar gaye aa ni tai
fir Insaf4Tyrian ( Almaroof Bajioan ki izzat ka Rakhwala )

desan

President (40k+ posts)
actually who pashtun community is a gift for Pakistan and IK is one of them.Imran khan is PM because of pashtun people not because of Punjabis aur sindis.Pashtuns let PTI sweep in KPK and as a result Imran Khan is Pakistan PM.

Pushtuns have suffered immensely and have given a lot to this country.

However, why we have to drag ethnicity in every conversation???

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?
اطالوی اور ایرانی شہزادوں جیسے خوبصورت نواجے لوہار کے بارے میں کہہ رہی ہے

CWHY0OtWUAEXxwS.jpg

Last edited:

kayawish

Pushtuns have suffered immensely and have given a lot to this country.

However, why we have to drag ethnicity in every conversation???
i dont want to but i am forced too bring ethnicity specially when members on siasat.pk abuse pakhtun people and say pashtuns are only terrorist etc . and then they take credit for imran khan.Imran khan ka khoon ka rishta punjabion se nahin hai and they did not elect PTI in majority.So why the people of punjab dancing with joy ?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
i dont want to but i am forced too bring ethnicity specially when members on siasat.pk abuse pakhtun people and say pashtuns are only terrorist etc . and then they take credit for imran khan.Imran khan ka khoon ka rishta punjabion se nahin hai and they did not elect PTI in majority.So why the people of punjab dancing with joy ?

Have noticed that...

Sometimes, "well left" is the best policy rather than amplification of those weak waves through resonance.

kayawish

Imran Khan is a Pakistani first and foremost and any thing else if ever later.
Why do you have to spread this tribal shit here?
yes , he is pakistani first but dont foget nationality can be changed but BLOOD cannot be changed.Mujeeb ur rehman was also pakistani before 1971 but afterwards his nationality got changed ... Blood u cannot change and Khan is our blood.Listen to this carefully.

This khoon ka rishta is also with afghans becuase he is Niazi which is afghan pashtun tribe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niazi

So please people of punjab have some shame and stop electing PML-N every time.

We love Imran khan so much that we(Pashtuns) kick out wali , diesel and siaraj ul haq ... Imran Khan only belong to us ... But according to shahid masood this government will not run much long since PTI dont have majority from Punjab and sind.

Saboo

yes , he is pakistani first but dont foget nationality can be changed but BLOOD cannot be changed.Mujeeb ur rehman was also pakistani before 1971 but afterwards his nationality got changed ... Blood u cannot change and Khan is our blood.Listen to this carefully.

This khoon ka rishta is also with afghans becuase he is Niazi which is afghan pashtun tribe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niazi

So please people of punjab have some shame and stop electing PML-N every time.

We love Imran khan so much that we(Pashtuns) kick out wali , diesel and siaraj ul haq ... Imran Khan only belong to us ... But according to shahid masood this government will not run much long since PTI dont have majority from Punjab and sind.
It is fine that blood can't be changed, also fine if Imran belongs to you..congratulations! But its about time we rise above divisions of tribes, ethnicity, languages and be a Pakistani.
Tum pujabi sidhi balchi aur afghani bhi ho
yeh to kaho meri jaan Pakistani bhi ho?:LOL:

Two Stooges

Have noticed that...

Sometimes, "well left" is the best policy rather than amplification of those weak waves through resonance.

I think, every member of this forum knows that I'm from Peshawar & a pashtoon(Yousafzai), But despite all odds from the Shameless Patwaris & Majawars, I try my best to refrain from commenting anything ethnic or Linguistic.
I think it is not only damaging to this forum, but also for our country

Last edited:

kayawish

It is fine that blood can't be changed, also fine if Imran belongs to you..congratulations! But its about time we rise above divisions of tribes, ethnicity, languages and be a Pakistani.
Tum pujabi sidhi balchi aur afghani bhi ho
yeh to kaho meri jaan Pakistani bhi ho?:LOL:
Mere Pakistani honay par lanat hai agar main vote hi corrupt logon ko doon ... majority of punjabis and sindis voted corrupt people tu kya un ke Pakistani honay par lanat nahin hai ? How can you call urself Pakistani where on other hand you vote for those people who looted Pakistan ?But NO , we pashtuns are anti Pakistan and we are terrorist.Despite We elected PTI with Majority still we pashtuns are anti pakistan ...

Saboo

Mere Pakistani honay par lanat hai agar main vote hi corrupt logon ko doon ... majority of punjabis and sindis voted corrupt people tu kya un ke Pakistani honay par lanat nahin hai ? How can you call urself Pakistani where on other hand you vote for those people who looted Pakistan ?But NO , we pashtuns are anti Pakistan and we are terrorist.Despite We elected PTI with Majority still we pashtuns are anti pakistan ...
I don't believe pashtuns are anti pakistan or terrorists? I am also happy that you did not vote for the corrupt. If punjabies, sindhies voted for corrupt its their lack of education and ignorance and not that they are not pakistanies.... I am sure it will change over time.