Ex۔ ISI Chief Shuja Pasha to be appointed Chairman NAB - Claims PTI MP

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
I would love to see Gen Pasha as Chairman NAB because it will confirm (for all including stupid leftover Idiots that:

Gen Pasha did support, coordinated and ordered Imran Khan for attack on Islo without Gen Raheel consultation or approval.

Few current and past FA Pass Army Generals are comitted to destroy the essence of real democracy in Pakistan as it challenges their status quo.

Generals have some explosive dirt on Imran Khan (many claim to be a BJ video with Reham Khan in container) that gives them control and command on Imran Khan ON AS NEEDED BASIS who was once a strong Anti Army Generals.

With General as NAB Head, Army's top FA Pass Generals role in destroying Pakistan will be further discussed in News Media.

Finally, General of Army will have nothing to loose but Imran Khan's credibility will BE further taunted as an honest politician

so........I have my popcorns READY

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would love to see Gen Pasha as Chairman NAB because it will confirm (for all including stupid leftover Idiots that:

Gen Pasha did support, coordinated and ordered Imran Khan for attack on Islo without Gen Raheel consultation or approval.

Few current and past FA Pass Army Generals are comitted to destroy the essence of real democracy in Pakistan as it challenges their status quo.

Generals have some explosive dirt on Imran Khan (many claim to be a BJ video with Reham Khan in container) that gives them control and command on Imran Khan ON AS NEEDED BASIS who was once a strong Anti Army Generals.

With General as NAB Head, Army's top FA Pass Generals role in destroying Pakistan will be further discussed in News Media.

Finally, General of Army will have nothing to loose but Imran Khan's credibility will BE further taunted as an honest politician

so........I have my popcorns READY

You always have your poop corns ready - Just ensure that Nawaz keeps getting those Masala packed haleems and nihari's.

scholar

یہ آنٹی مریم صفدر کی خبر لگ رہی ہے ۔۔ ویسے صفدر بھی سیاناں کاں نکلا جو آنٹی مریم صفدر کو تھوک لگا گیا ہے

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Too bad ex CJP Saqib Nisar can't be appointed.

There is no bar at all to CJP Justice Mr Justice Saqib Nisar's appointment in the government even in the next 2 hours.
The ONLY requirement is a "waiver" from the Prime Minister from the 2 years mandatory bar. The PM's waiver order will have constitutional protection. You have recently seen that in General Raheel Sharif's case. From COAS to Commander in Chief of the 45 nation Islamic Army. Where there's a will there's a way!
For short to medium term benefit for Pakistan Chairman NAB slot is Okay. However, if you want long term and all times benefit for Pakistan then, Chairman Pakistan Public Service Commission. Its a 4 years tenure post, constitutionally protected and enjoys the status of a state minister. He will rip the present bureaucracy apart, cleanse the corrupt dead weed and will make sure the bureaucracy is put on the right track for all times to come.

Bhai jee hum say pochein aisi funkariaan hum nay dhoop mein baal sufaid nahi kiaye thay civil administration mein sensitive aur senior positions per mulk ki khidmat kartay hooaye. Woh to Allah ki traf say muqdr mein likha daanaa paani hamein dayar e ghair mein lay ayaa! ?

مجھ کو دیارِ غیر میں مارا وطن سے دور
رکھ لی میرے خدا نے میری بے کسی کی لاج​

Husaink

آپ خبروں کی نوعیت دیکھیں۔ یہ لوگ اب عمران خان کو بھی برا بھلا بولنے لگے ہیں۔ آج فواد چوہدری بھی عمران خان کی حکومت کی ناکامی کا اظہار کر رہا تھا۔ میں وہیں ٹھٹک گیا۔
دیکھیے امریکہ خلیج فارس کے پاس پہنچ چکا۔ امریکہ کو اب بخشو یعنی پاک آرمی کی خدمات کی ضرورت ہے۔ ایران کے خلاف کرائے کی فوج، جیسے یہ افغانوں کے خلاف استعمال کی گئی۔ ڈالر چاہیئیں نہ باجی جی؟؟
اسکو پھر پٹوار لیگ میں کیوں نہیں لے جاتے ؟

Husaink

بہن جی، فوجیوں کے موٹے دماغ میں چربی بھری ہوتی ہے۔ ان سے آپ کوئی بھی توقع کر سکتے ہیں۔ یہ پاشا کو نیب کا چیئرمین لگا سکتے ہیں۔
جب گنجے کو پنجاب کا زیر خزانہ ، تین دفعہ پاکستان کا زیر اعظم لگا سکتے ہیں اور زرداری کو صدر بنا سکتے ہیں تو پاشا نے کسی کی کھوتی کو ہاتھ لگایا ہے کیا ؟

stargazer

It is so funny how all the defenders of incompetent politicians come out from nooks and corners to place the blame on Army just because they have to say something.

sensible

ہاہاہاہاہاہاہاہا
????
عمر شریف کو بنا دیتے تو کیا برا تھا۔
میاں نورا شریف جنرل پاشا کے ساتھ میمو گیٹ میں عدالت گیا تھا اس پر شریفوں اور پٹواریوں کو کیاا عتراض ہو گا ؟

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont like this move because these generals always make NRO type deals with thugs since the creation of Pakistan.
It was general Pasha who make deal with Raymond Davis, Osama operation etc. dont like this Guy. It will be a very dump move.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

How??.........not unless they have martial law.............they cannot just bypass constitution

Is it in the constitution!!
I think this is one of those BS carved out from "Misaq-e-Loot Mar" and have nothing to do with the actual constitution or laws. Same way they have carved out how to agree on the Chairman of Committee.
I am sure the Government can put the whole drama on one side and appoint anyone they like directly. Fcuk Shahbaz he is not going to come back from the UK. PTI should appoint new Chairman of the NAB if present one decide to resign.

Admiral

اور وہ جو چوڑے کی شکل والا جہانگیر اشرف قاضی تھا، اس نے کون سی ہائی لیول جاب کی تھی؟ ریلوے کا منسٹر لگا اور ریلوے کی زمینیں کھا کر پاکستان سے فرار ہو گیا۔

وہ جاوید اشرف قاضی تھا بھائی۔۔
جہانگیر اشرف قاضی ڈپلومیٹ ہے، اس کا کوئی لینا دینا نہیں اس مسئلے سے

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Nah man, Shugah Pasha and Kayani are the most incompetent person I have every seen. There time was the worst in Pakistan. Terrorist were all over Pakistan and they were just sitting doing nothing. During there time terrorist played football with head of Pakistan soldiers and killed solider to army general but they took no action at all.

Kayani just keep smoking cigars. Both had some journalist and anchor persons in their pocket for their PR,. These media personal like haroon rashid just kept praising them on TV channels but on ground Pakistan were been killed.

Not only this Kayani and Pasha kept scaring Politicians in briefings that keep negotiation with terrorist, if Pakistan took any action against the terrorist they will spread all over Pakistan.

The a real Lion came Rahil Sharif and in his fist week in office he started Zarba Azab and the terrorist became history.