Controversy Solved - A 200 Years Old Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think we may have gone into a different debate here. I am sure if the Naimat Shah Wali's manuscripts were missing?? If they were then how were people reporting all that we had seen this forum. If they were NOT missing then what is the fuss about??

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can you please Explain the meaning of this verse ???
"Nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Apostles [for the purpose]"
[Sura al-Imran, verse 179]

Following is the complete translation of the verse 3:179

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ

Yusuf Ali 179: Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.(Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179)

الله مسلمانوں کو اس حالت پر رکھنا نہیں چاہتا جس پر اب تم ہو جب تک کہ ناپاک کو پاک سے جدا نہ کر دے اورالله کا یہ طریقہ نہیں ہے کہ تمہیں غیب پر مطلع کر دے لیکن الله اپنے رسولوں میں جسے چاہے چن لیتا ہے سو تم الله اور اس کے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ اور پرہیزگاری کرو تو تمہارے لیے بہت بڑا اجر ہے

Following are some relevant verses of Qur'aan:

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ

Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Qur'aan 6:50)

کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ

Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read). (Qur'aan 6:59)

اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ

Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). (Qur'aan 27:65)

کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

1. Nobody except Allah who knows unseen (غیب) (Qur'aan 27:65) & (Qur'aan 6:59)

2. Allah when ever He wishes and what ever amount of information He wishes (see below example) provides to His messengers (
اپنے رسولوں) Ref: (Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179) & (Qur'aan 6:50)

Allah's Prophet only know the amount of unseen knowledge as much revealed by Allah. For example, Prophet Yaqoob (AS) was given information about shirt via Wahi (Quraan 12:96) but the information about the where about of Prophet Yousuf (AS) was not given while Prophet Yousuf (AS) were inside the well although Prophet Yaqoob (AS) become ill due to this incidence.

After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

"The Salaah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights."
[Reported by Hafsah and collected by Muslim in Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440).]

'A'isha reported: We went with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of his journeys and when we reached the place Baida' or Dhat al-jaish, my necklace was broken (and fell somewhere). The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) along with other people stayed there for searching it. There was neither any water at that place nor was there any water with them (the Companions of the Holy Prophet). Some persons came to my father Abu Bakr and said: Do you see what 'A'isha has done? She has detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and persons accompanying him, and there is neither any water here or with them. So Abu Bakr came there and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. He (Abu Bakr) said: You have detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and other persons and there is neither water here nor with them. She ('A'isha) said: Abu Bakr scolded me and uttered what Allah wanted him to utter and nudged my hips with his hand. And there was nothing to prevent me from stirring but for the fact that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was lying upon my thigh. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept till it was dawn at a waterless place. So Allah revealed the verses pertaining to tayammum and they (the Holy Prophet and his Companions) performed tayammum. Usaid b. al-Hudair who was one of the leaders said: This is not the first of your blessings,0 Family to Abu Bakr. 'A'isha said: We made the came) stand which was my mount and found the necklace under it. (Sahih Muslim; Book #003, Hadith #0714)

Urdu summary with thanks to brother such bolo:

ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲتعالیٰ عنہا کا ہار گم ہوگیا تو نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم نے اسے تلاش کرنے کا حکم دیا، صحابہ کرام نے کافی تلاش کیا مگر ہار نہیں ملا آخر کار آپ نے وہاں سے کوچ کرنے کا حکم فرمایا ،جب ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲ عنہا کا اونٹ کھڑا ہوا تو وہ ہار اس کے نیچے سے نکلا ،اب اگر نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم غیب جانتے تو انہیں پتہ ہونا چاہئے تھا کہ ہار اونٹ کے نیچے ہے ،پھر تلاش کرنے کا حکم نہ دیتے اور اتنی پریشانی نہ ہوتی۔ (صحیح مسلم کتاب الایمان جلد اول صفحہ ٢٩٧ باب تیمم

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Following is the complete translation of the verse 3:179

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ

Yusuf Ali 179: Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.(Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179)

الله مسلمانوں کو اس حالت پر رکھنا نہیں چاہتا جس پر اب تم ہو جب تک کہ ناپاک کو پاک سے جدا نہ کر دے اورالله کا یہ طریقہ نہیں ہے کہ تمہیں غیب پر مطلع کر دے لیکن الله اپنے رسولوں میں جسے چاہے چن لیتا ہے سو تم الله اور اس کے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ اور پرہیزگاری کرو تو تمہارے لیے بہت بڑا اجر ہے

Following are some relevant verses of Qur'aan:

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ​

Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Qur'aan 6:50)​

کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ​

Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read). (Qur'aan 6:59)​

اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ​

Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). (Qur'aan 27:65)​

کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

1. Nobody except Allah who knows unseen (غیب) (Qur'aan 27:65) & (Qur'aan 6:59)

2. Allah when ever He wishes and what ever amount of information He wishes (see below example) provides to His messengers (اپنے رسولوں) Ref: (Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179) & (Qur'aan 6:50)

Allah's Prophet only know the amount of unseen knowledge as much revealed by Allah. For example, Prophet Yaqoob (AS) was given information about shirt via Wahi (Quraan 12:96) but the information about the where about of Prophet Yousuf (AS) was not given while Prophet Yousuf (AS) were inside the well although Prophet Yaqoob (AS) become ill due to this incidence.

After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

"The Salaah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights."

[Reported by Hafsah and collected by Muslim in Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440).]​

'A'isha reported: We went with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of his journeys and when we reached the place Baida' or Dhat al-jaish, my necklace was broken (and fell somewhere). The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) along with other people stayed there for searching it. There was neither any water at that place nor was there any water with them (the Companions of the Holy Prophet). Some persons came to my father Abu Bakr and said: Do you see what 'A'isha has done? She has detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and persons accompanying him, and there is neither any water here or with them. So Abu Bakr came there and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. He (Abu Bakr) said: You have detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and other persons and there is neither water here nor with them. She ('A'isha) said: Abu Bakr scolded me and uttered what Allah wanted him to utter and nudged my hips with his hand. And there was nothing to prevent me from stirring but for the fact that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was lying upon my thigh. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept till it was dawn at a waterless place. So Allah revealed the verses pertaining to tayammum and they (the Holy Prophet and his Companions) performed tayammum. Usaid b. al-Hudair who was one of the leaders said: This is not the first of your blessings,0 Family to Abu Bakr. 'A'isha said: We made the came) stand which was my mount and found the necklace under it. (Sahih Muslim; Book #003, Hadith #0714)​

Urdu summary with thanks to brother such bolo:

ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲتعالیٰ عنہا کا ہار گم ہوگیا تو نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم نے اسے تلاش کرنے کا حکم دیا، صحابہ کرام نے کافی تلاش کیا مگر ہار نہیں ملا آخر کار آپ نے وہاں سے کوچ کرنے کا حکم فرمایا ،جب ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲ عنہا کا اونٹ کھڑا ہوا تو وہ ہار اس کے نیچے سے نکلا ،اب اگر نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم غیب جانتے تو انہیں پتہ ہونا چاہئے تھا کہ ہار اونٹ کے نیچے ہے ،پھر تلاش کرنے کا حکم نہ دیتے اور اتنی پریشانی نہ ہوتی۔ (صحیح مسلم کتاب الایمان جلد اول صفحہ ٢٩٧ باب تیمم

Pakistani1947 ...Here are some words for people who dont listen to apostles and keep on baseless arguing...I hope you will see the light and not let urself fall into this classification.

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (2:18)

Pakistani1947

Pakistani1947 ...Here are some words for people who dont listen to apostles and keep on baseless arguing...I hope you will see the light and not let urself fall into this classification.

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (2:18)

Baseless argument!!

Your are quoting following verse to justify your beloved Peer Naimat Ullah shah Wali's ability to know unseen whereas I am quoting the same verse to justify that our beloved Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and other Prophets (AS) who had limited knowledge of unseen. Mind it the following verse says His messengers (
اپنے رسولوں) not your Peers.

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِيمِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
نہ تھا کچھ تو خدا تھا ، کچھ نہ ہوتا تو خدا ہوتا
ڈبویا مجھ کو ہونے نے ، نہ ہوتا میں تو کیا ہوتا

اول آخر ، ظاہر باطن ، الله ہی اللہ ہے
اس پر بحث کا کیا فایدہ

اگر الله خود ہی کسی کو کوئی طاقت نہیں دے سکتا تو بھر وہ طاقت لوگ کہاں سے لا رہے ہیں کہ
ماں کے پیٹ میں بچے کے جنس بھی بتا رہے ہیں
بارش ہو یا نہیں وہ بھی بتا رہے ہیں
ہوا کتنی چلے گی، بتا رہے ہیں
پودوں کی اور جانوروں کی نئی نسلیں بنا رہے ہیں

شاید شیطان کروا رہا ہے

Mughal1

I think the real question is, was the prophet a supernatural being? The answer is, no. Instead we are told that he was a human being but he was inspired with divine message just like all other prophets before him.

The purpose of message is also given in the message ie guidance for living a good life in this world and helping other do that in the hope of good hereafter.

The purpose of prophet-hood is not having ability to know everything there is to know, nor it is that God can give anyone such ability or not. Taking things in the wrong direction is a mistake we are keep making.

It is because we do not try to see purpose behind thing that we end up drawing wrong conclusions and then just throw everything at it to try and prove whatever we think we believe.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے خیال میں
paksitani1947
کی پوسٹ سے یہ اقتباس اس پورے موضوع کا نچوڑ ہے اور اس بات کو ثابت کرنے کے لئے میرے بھائی نے کافی دلائل دے ہیں..مجھے حیرت ہے ان لوگوں پر جو قرآن کی آیات اور احادیث پر توجہ کرنے کے بجاے اپنے
عقائد کا اظہار بغیر دلیل اور صرف عوامی باتوں کے زریعے کرتے ہیں

After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd
(صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

اللہ آپ کو جزاۓ خیر دے
paksitani1947
بھائی

Pakistani1947

اگر الله خود ہی کسی کو کوئی طاقت نہیں دے سکتا تو بھر وہ طاقت لوگ کہاں سے لا رہے ہیں کہ
ماں کے پیٹ میں بچے کے جنس بھی بتا رہے ہیں

شاید شیطان کروا رہا ہے

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman,
31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

بارش ہو یا نہیں وہ بھی بتا رہے ہیں
ہوا کتنی چلے گی، بتا رہے ہیں

This is study of forecasting weather and climate is called Meteorology. It is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere that focuses on weather processes and forecasting. Meteorological phenomena are observable weather events which illuminate and are explained by the science of meteorology. Those events are bound by the variables that exist in Earth's atmosphere. They are temperature, pressure, water vapor, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they change in time.

So, if this forecast is done through the science of Meteorology then it is being by through some source, that forecasting by looking at temperature, pressure, water vapor, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they change in time. Whereas if this forecast is done by your Naimat Ullah Shah Wali and if he does not posses the knowledge of Meteorology then he must prove that he is getting revelation from Allah other wise he is Kazab.

پودوں کی اور جانوروں کی نئی نسلیں بنا رہے ہیں

To be able to produce new species of plants and animal is called the science of Genetics. The definition of genetics is the branch of biology that deals with heredity, especially the mechanisms of hereditary transmission and the variation of inherited characteristics among similar or related organisms.

So, if your Naimat Ullah Shah Wali claims that he is capable of producing new species of plants and animal and if he had not acquired the knowledge of Genetics then he is a Kazab.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman,
31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

This is study of forecasting weather and climate is called Meteorology. It is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere that focuses on weather processes and forecasting. Meteorological phenomena are observable weather events which illuminate and are explained by the science of meteorology. Those events are bound by the variables that exist in Earth's atmosphere. They are temperature, pressure, water vapor, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they change in time.

So, if this forecast is done through the science of Meteorology then it is being by through some source, that forecasting by looking at temperature, pressure, water vapor, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they change in time. Whereas if this forecast is done by your Naimat Ullah Shah Wali and if he does not posses the knowledge of Meteorology then he must prove that he is getting revelation from Allah other wise he is Kazab.

To be able to produce new species of plants and animal is called the science of Genetics. The definition of genetics is the branch of biology that deals with heredity, especially the mechanisms of hereditary transmission and the variation of inherited characteristics among similar or related organisms.

So, if your Naimat Ullah Shah Wali claims that he is capable of producing new species of plants and animal and if he had not acquired the knowledge of Genetics then he is a Kazab.
If American does some prediction because of genetics then it is good , if done by a Muslim because of the knowledge , blessed by Allah , (Actually it is also done by Allah) , then it is shirk...

The typical mentality of saudies. they worship Americans , Goras.

Once I was traveling with the saudi driver, he was driving at 150 , and admiring the car , that it is impossible that it with deceive you . or get faulty.

Any way , All forces and knowledge is the property of allah Tala , without any partnership.

But if Allah tala bless someone a little bit of his property , a nice person praises him . as Suleman AS did.

I have a question Bhai Pakistani, do think that hadees about so called , Gazwa e Hind , is good and right?

Or Rasool pak could not make any prophecy ??

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
یہ میری اپنی تحریر نہیں بلکہ ایک بھائی کے مضمون سے نقل کر رہا ہوں

مخلوق کے لئے علم غیب عطائی ، حادث اور محدود کی نفی پر قران سے دلیل

{قُلْ لَا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ وَلَوْ كُنْتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ** [الأعراف: 188]
آپ فرما دیجئے کہ میں خود اپنی ذات خاص کے لئے کسی نفع کا اختیار نہیں رکھتا اور نہ کسی ضرر کا، مگر اتنا ہی کہ جتنا اللہ نے چاہا اور اگر میں غیب کی باتیں جانتا ہوتا تو میں بہت منافع حاصل کرلیتا اور کوئی نقصان مجھے نہ پہنچتا میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور بشارت دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان رکھتے ہیں۔

ایک اہم نکتہ :
اللہ اوراس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کا کوئ بھی فرمان فی نفسہ حجت ودلیل ہے ، اس فرمان کی صداقت کے لئے کسی اوردلیل کی ضرورت نہیں ہے لیکن مذکورہ آیت میں* اللہ اوراس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے ایک قول کی اللہ اوراس کے رسول کی طرف سے دلیل بھی پیش کی گئی ہے ۔ قول یہ ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو علم غیب نہیں اور دلیل یہ ہے کہ اگر علم غیب ہوتا تو آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو کوئی تکلیف لاحق نہ ہوسکتی تھی۔

مذکورہ آیت سے علم غیب عطائی ، حادث اورمحدود کی زبردست تردید ہوتی ہے کیونکہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو عطائی ، حادث اورمحدود علم غیب ہی ہوتا تو ایسی صورت میں بھی آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم خود کو مشکلات سے بچاسکتے تھے ، لیکن ایسا نہیں ہوا۔

مثال
ایک غیر مسلح شخص کسی ایسے جنگل میں موجود ہے جس کے ایک علاقہ میں* بہت ہی خطرناک اورآدم خور جانور ہیں اوراسے بذات خود اس کا علم ہے تو وہ کبھی بھی جنگل کے اس علاقہ کی طرف رخ نہیں کرے گا ، بلکہ اپنے اس علم کی بدولت خود کو اس خطرہ سے بچالے گا۔
لیکن اگرکسی شخص کو بذات خود اس کا علم نہ ہو لیکن باوثوق ذریعہ سے اسے یہ معلومات عطا کردی گئیں ہوں تو کیا ایسی صورت میں* وہ اپنے آپ کو اس خطرہ سے نہیں بچائے گا؟؟؟ * وہ اس صورت میں* بھی اپنے آپ کو خطرے اورمشکلات سے بچالے گا۔

اس مثال کے ذریعہ یہ بات واضح ہوگئی کہ جس طرح ذاتی علم کے سبب آدمی خود کو مشکلات سے بچا لیتا ہے اسی طرح عطائی علم سے بھی آدمی خود کومشکلات سے بچا لیتاہے ....ٹھیک اسی طرح یہ آیت اس بات کی دلیل ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے پاس عطائی ، حادث ، محدود علم غیب بھی نہیں ہے ، ورنہ اس کے ذریعہ بھی آپ اپنے آپ کو مشکلات سے بچالیتے۔

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَيُّمَا أَحَدٍ مِنَ النَّاسِ، أَوْ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أُصِيبَ بِمُصِيبَةٍ، فَلْيَتَعَزَّ بِمُصِيبَتِهِ بِي عَنِ الْمُصِيبَةِ الَّتِي تُصِيبُهُ بِغَيْرِي، فَإِنَّ أَحَدًا مِنْ أُمَّتِي لَنْ يُصَابَ بِمُصِيبَةٍ بَعْدِي أَشَدَّ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ مُصِيبَتِي
[سنن ابن ماجه 1/ 510 صححہ الالبانی]
اے لوگو! جس انسان یا مسلمان پر کوئی مصیبت آئے تو وہ میری مصیبت (کو یاد کر کے اس) سے تسلی حاصل کرے اس مصیبت کیلئے جو میرے علاوہ دوسروں پر آئی اسلئے کہ میری امت پر میرے بعد میری مصیبت سے زیادہ گراں مصیبت ہرگز نہ آئے گی ۔

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=4976]pakistani1947[/MENTION]

Kindly answer briefly... Do you believe a person can be shown/ (or he can see) future[which is ghaib according to your definition] in a dream???

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
If American does some prediction because of genetics then it is good , if done by a Muslim because of the knowledge , blessed by Allah , (Actually it is also done by Allah) , then it is shirk...

The typical mentality of saudies. they worship Americans , Goras.

Once I was traveling with the saudi driver, he was driving at 150 , and admiring the car , that it is impossible that it with deceive you . or get faulty.

Any way , All forces and knowledge is the property of allah Tala , without any partnership.

But if Allah tala bless someone a little bit of his property , a nice person praises him . as Suleman AS did.

I have a question Bhai Pakistani, do think that hadees about so called , Gazwa e Hind , is good and right?

Or Rasool pak could not make any prophecy ??

They have put limits on his pbuh knowledge ..... استغفرالله

His pbuh was definitely limited when compared to Allah SWT... But who are we to define it?????

and look at us... full of filth... and we want to define his pbuh knowledge...

that Why Allah SWT keeps reminding us that we forget what we are created from and become Khaseem um Mubeen...

such bolo

یہ میری ذاتی تحریر نہیں...بلکہ ایک دوست کی تحریر سے اقتباس ہے

وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُ الْأَمْرُ كُلُّهُ فَاعْبُدْهُ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَيْهِ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
[هود: 123]

زمینوں اور آسمانوں کا علم غیب اللہ تعالیٰ ہی کو ہے، تمام
معاملات کا رجوع بھی اسی کی جانب ہے، پس تجھے اسی کی عبادت کرنی چاہئے اور اسی پر بھروسہ رکھنا چاہئے اور تم جو کچھ کرتے ہو اس سے اللہ تعالیٰ بے خبر نہیں

مذکورہ آیت کی روشنی میں علم غیب کا مفہوم ملاحظہ ہو...... علم غیب کا مطلب ہے کہ بیک وقت ہرجگہ اورہر زمانے کی خبر رکھنے کی قوت ، اب اس علم غیب کو ایک مثال سے سمجھیں ۔

میں اس وقت انڈیا میں ہوں میں نے کل کیا کیا تھا، آئندہ کیا کروں گا ، اس وقت کیا کررہا ہوں ، میرے آگے جانب تاحدنگاہ سے بھی دور کیا کیا ہورہا اسی طرح میرے پیچے کیا کیا ہورہا ہے ، میرا ذہن کیا سوچ رہا ہے، میرے دل میں کیا خیالات امڈ رہے ہیں ، میرے رگوں میں کیا ہورہا ہے، ہرآنے والے اگلے سیکنڈ میں میرے ساتھ کیا ہوگا، میں کب اورکہاں اورکس وقت اورکتنی دیر میں اورکس کیفیت میں مرنے والا ہوں ان تما م چیزوں کی جانکاری بیک وقت ہو نیز یہی جانکاری بیک وقت دنیا کی ہرمخلوق سے متعلق ہو خواہ وہ انسان ہو یا حیوان یا کوئی اورمخلوق اس کے علاوہ اوربھی نہ جانے کتنی جانکاریاں شامل ہیں۔

علم وادراک کی یہی وہ قوت ہے جسے علم غیب کہا جاتا ہے.....(جیساکہ اوپر پیش کی گئی آیات سے واضح ہے) اوریہ قوت خالص اللہ تبارک وتعالی کی خوبی ہے اس قوت اور خوبی کا ذرہ برابر حصہ بھی کسی مخلوق کو ایک پل کے لئے بھی نہیں ملا ہے یعنی علم غیب کسی مخلوق کے پاس نہیں نہ عطائی نہ حادث اورنہ ہی محدود۔

قُلْ إِنْ تُخْفُوا مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ أَوْ تُبْدُوهُ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَاللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

[آل عمران: 29]

کہہ دیجئے! کہ خواه تم اپنے سینوں کی باتیں چھپاؤ خواه ﻇاہر کرو اللہ تعالیٰ (بہرحال) جانتا ہے، آسمانوں اور زمین میں جو کچھ ہے سب اسے معلوم ہے اور اللہ تعالیٰ ہر چیز پر قادر ہے

أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ يَثْنُونَ صُدُورَهُمْ لِيَسْتَخْفُوا مِنْهُ أَلَا حِينَ يَسْتَغْشُونَ ثِيَابَهُمْ يَعْلَمُ مَا يُسِرُّونَ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

[هود: 5]

یاد رکھو وه لوگ اپنے سینوں کو دہرا کیے دیتے ہیں تاکہ اپنی باتیں اللہ سے چھپا سکیں۔ یاد رکھو کہ وه لوگ جس وقت اپنے کپڑے لپیٹتے ہیں وه اس وقت بھی سب جانتا ہے جو کچھ چھپاتے ہیں اور جو کچھ وه ﻇاہر کرتے ہیں۔ بالیقین وه دلوں کے اندر کی باتیں جانتا ہے

such bolo

ایک دوست کی تحریر سے اقتباس

بنیادی غلطی
علم غیب اور امورغیب پرآگاہی میں* عدم تفریق

دراصل قران وحدیث میں اس بات کا ثبوت ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو بعض امور غیب پر آگا ہ کیا گیا ہے لیکن کج اندیشی سے کچھ لوگوں نے امور غیب پر آگاہی کو علم غیب سمجھ لیا اور دونوں* کو خلط ملط کردیا اس لئے ان دونوں کا فرق واضح کرنا ضروی ہے ،آئیے اس فرق کو ہم ایک مثال سے واضح کرتے ہیں

امورغیب پر آگاہی کی ایک ناقص مثال:
ایک چھوٹی سی مثال دوں گا علم غیب کی نہیں علم بصارت کی اس سے شاید آپ علم غیب کی بات سمجھ لیں ۔

فرض کیجئے میں پیدائشی طور پر بصارت سے محروم ہوں یعنی میرے پاس ذاتی علم بصارت نہیں ہے اور میں ایک سجے ہوئے ہال میں بیٹھا ہوں ، اب آپ میرے پاس آئے اوریہ بتانے لگے کہ اس حال میں فلاں جگہ یہ چیز ہے اورفلاں جگہ یہ چیز ہے ، اس ہال میں اتنے پنکھے ہیں اور اتنے بلب ہیں وغیرہ وغیرہ ۔ اب یہ تمام امور جو پہلے میرے لئے غیب تھے اب ان پر آگاہ ہوگیا تو کیا اس سے میر ے پاس علم بصارت آگئی ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ کیا یہ کہاجاسکتا ہے کہ میرے پاس عطائی ، حادث محدود علم بصارت ہے؟؟؟؟؟ہرگز نہیں ۔

یہی معاملہ علم غیب کا بھی ہے علم غیب علم وادراک کی ایسی قوت ہے جس کے ذریعہ بیک وقت ہرچیز کاعلم حاصل ہو،( مزید تشریح پہلے کی جاچکی ہے )جب کہ امورغیب پر آگاہی کا مطلب صرف یہ ہے کہ چند غیبی چیزوں سے متعلق کسی کو باخبر کردیا گیا ، اب چند مغیبات سے باخبر اورآگاہ ہوجا نے سے علم وادراک کا وہ ملکہ کسی بھی مقدار اورکسی بھی شکل میں نہیں مل سکتا جسے علم غیب کہتے ہیں جوکہ صرف اللہ عزوجل کی صفت ہے ۔

such bolo

@pakistani1947

kindly answer briefly... Do you believe a person can be shown/ (or he can see) future[which is ghaib according to your definition] in a dream???

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی سب سے پہلی بات یہ کے اللہ تعالی اپنے مخصوص بندوں کو غیب کی خبریں بتاتا ہے جب اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے اور غیب کی خبروں سے کسی کو آگاہ کرنے کا مطلب یہ نہیں کے اس کے پاس علم غیب آگیا...اب اگر ہمیں یہ پتا ہے کے قیامت کے قریب حضرت عیسیٰ علیہ سلام کا نزول ہوگا تو کیا ہم عالم الغیب ہوگے؟؟؟ انبیاء کرام کو اللہ چن لیتا ہے اپنا پیغام لوگوں تک پونھچانے کے لئے اور انبیاء لوگوں تک اللہ کا پیغام یعنی دین پونھچاتے ہیں...غیب کی خبروں کے معاملے میں انبیاء منفرد حیثیت رکھتے ہیں کیوں کے وہ براہ راست پیغام پونھچانے کے فریضے کو ادا کر رہے ہوتے ہیں...اور یہ دین در حقیقت غیب کی خبروں میں سے ہی ہے جیسا کے اس آیت سے واضح ہوتا ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (26) إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِنْ رَسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا (27) لِيَعْلَمَ أَنْ قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ
[الجن: 26 - 28]
وه غیب کا جاننے واﻻ ہے اور اپنے غیب پر کسی کو مطلع نہیں کرتا
(٢٦) سوائے اس پیغمبر کے جسے وه پسند کرلے لیکن اس کے بھی آگے پیچھے پہرے دار مقرر کردیتا ہے (٢٧) تاکہ ان کے اپنے رب کے پیغام پہنچا دینے کا علم ہو جائے

دین بذریعہ وحی نازل ہوا اور وحی صرف انبیاء کے لئے خاص ہے ، انبیاء کا سلسلہ منقطع ہوچکا اور دین مکمل ہوچکا اسلئے وحی کا دعویٰ یا دین میں کسی نئی بات کا اجراء درحقیقت نبی ہونے کا دعویٰ کے برابر ہے ....ہاں دینی امور کے علاوہ مستقبل یا ماضی کی کوئی خبر بذریعہ خواب ممکن ہے اور قرآن اور احادیث سے اس بات کا ثبوت بھی ملتا ہے

{ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ **
البقرة: 255
اور وه اس کے علم میں سے کسی چیز کا احاطہ نہیں کرسکتے مگر جتنا وه چاہے

ایک بات پھر سے دھراونگا کے غیب پر مطلع کرنا اور علم غیب دو الگ چیزیں ہیں...عالم الغیب صرف اللہ کی ذات ہے...اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم نے ہمیں بہت سی غیبی خبروں سے آگاہ کیا جو اللہ نے اپنے حبیب صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کو دیں...اب ان خبروں کے جاننے کے بعد نہ ہم عالم الغیب ہووے نہ ہی اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم

it was narrated from abu hurayrah that the prophet (peace and blessings of allaah be upon him) said: “towards the end of time, hardly any dream of a muslim will be false. The ones who have the truest dreams will be those who are truest in speech. The dream of a muslim is one of the forty-five parts of prophethood. Dreams are of three types: A good dream which is glad tidings from allaah, a dream from the shaytaan which causes distress, and a dream that comes from what a man is thinking of to himself…”

shaykh ibn ‘uthaymeen (may allaah have mercy on him) said:

The meaning of the words of the prophet (peace and blessings of allaah be upon him), “the dreams of the believer are one of the forty-six parts of prophethood” is that the dreams of the believer come true, because they are like parables that the angel gives to the one who sees them. They may tell of something that is happening or that is going to happen, so it happens in accordance with the dream, so these dreams are like the wahy of prophethood in that they come true, yet they are different from it. Hence they are one of the forty-six parts of prophethood.
Majmoo’ fataawa al-shaykh ibn ‘uthaymeen (1/327).​

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی سب سے پہلی بات یہ کے اللہ تعالی اپنے مخصوص بندوں کو غیب کی خبریں بتاتا ہے جب اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے اور غیب کی خبروں سے کسی کو آگاہ کرنے کا مطلب یہ نہیں کے اس کے پاس علم غیب آگیا...اب اگر ہمیں یہ پتا ہے کے قیامت کے قریب حضرت عیسیٰ علیہ سلام کا نزول ہوگا تو کیا ہم عالم الغیب ہوگے؟؟؟ انبیاء کرام کو اللہ چن لیتا ہے اپنا پیغام لوگوں تک پونھچانے کے لئے اور انبیاء لوگوں تک اللہ کا پیغام یعنی دین پونھچاتے ہیں...غیب کی خبروں کے معاملے میں انبیاء منفرد حیثیت رکھتے ہیں کیوں کے وہ براہ راست پیغام پونھچانے کے فریضے کو ادا کر رہے ہوتے ہیں...اور یہ دین در حقیقت غیب کی خبروں میں سے ہی ہے جیسا کے اس آیت سے واضح ہوتا ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (26) إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِنْ رَسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا (27) لِيَعْلَمَ أَنْ قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ
[الجن: 26 - 28]
وه غیب کا جاننے واﻻ ہے اور اپنے غیب پر کسی کو مطلع نہیں کرتا
(٢٦) سوائے اس پیغمبر کے جسے وه پسند کرلے لیکن اس کے بھی آگے پیچھے پہرے دار مقرر کردیتا ہے (٢٧) تاکہ ان کے اپنے رب کے پیغام پہنچا دینے کا علم ہو جائے

دین بذریعہ وحی نازل ہوا اور وحی صرف انبیاء کے لئے خاص ہے ، انبیاء کا سلسلہ منقطع ہوچکا اور دین مکمل ہوچکا اسلئے وحی کا دعویٰ یا دین میں کسی نئی بات کا اجراء درحقیقت نبی ہونے کا دعویٰ کے برابر ہے ....ہاں دینی امور کے علاوہ مستقبل یا ماضی کی کوئی خبر بذریعہ خواب ممکن ہے اور قرآن اور احادیث سے اس بات کا ثبوت بھی ملتا ہے

{ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ **
البقرة: 255
اور وه اس کے علم میں سے کسی چیز کا احاطہ نہیں کرسکتے مگر جتنا وه چاہے

ایک بات پھر سے دھراونگا کے غیب پر مطلع کرنا اور علم غیب دو الگ چیزیں ہیں...عالم الغیب صرف اللہ کی ذات ہے...اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم نے ہمیں بہت سی غیبی خبروں سے آگاہ کیا جو اللہ نے اپنے حبیب صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کو دیں...اب ان خبروں کے جاننے کے بعد نہ ہم عالم الغیب ہووے نہ ہی اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم

[/left]
Finally the problem is solved, this is what I want to say, but Pakistani brother was just kept on posting the same thing again and again.

The example is same as our computer,which has no information and has to connect with main server.

Out computer has ability to show on screen. but has to request server to send information.

This is master slave communication. and the Master server sends information as much as master wants to release.

Same case , when Hazrat Khizer was answering about the three incidences, he said, Allah wants to do so , once he said , i wanted so. But Hazrat Musa did not argue that how u know the will of Allah , or how you know that the boy will be a problem for his parents and u killed him.

Because Hazrat Musa AS knows that Hazrat Khizar is attached to the main computer, Allah Tala.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Finally the problem is solved, this is what I want to say, but Pakistani brother was just kept on posting the same thing again and again.

The example is same as our computer,which has no information and has to connect with main server.

Out computer has ability to show on screen. but has to request server to send information.

This is master slave communication. and the Master server sends information as much as master wants to release.

Same case , when Hazrat Khizer was answering about the three incidences, he said, Allah wants to do so , once he said , i wanted so. But Hazrat Musa did not argue that how u know the will of Allah , or how you know that the boy will be a problem for his parents and u killed him.

Because Hazrat Musa AS knows that Hazrat Khizar is attached to the main computer, Allah Tala.

I am glad that your problem is solved!

Since only Prophets can claim that they are attached to the main computer, Allah Talah, the communication between the Prophets and the main computer is done via Wahi (
وحی) and the Dean (دین) has been completed by our beloved prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and the communication Wahi (وحی) is specific to Prophets only; after the death of our beloved prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if anybody claim that he she is communicating to the main computer, that is , Allah Talah then it would be considered as if he / she is claiming to be Prophet; this claim is impossible to be true and is definitely a lie (Kazab).

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am glad that your problem is solved!

Since only Prophets can claim that they are attached to the main computer, Allah Talah, the communication between the Prophets and the main computer is done via Wahi (
وحی) and the Dean (دین) has been completed by our beloved prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and the communication Wahi (وحی) is specific to Prophets only; after the death of our beloved prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if anybody claim that he she is communicating to the main computer, that is , Allah Talah then it would be considered as if he / she is claiming to be Prophet; this claim is impossible to be true and is definitely a lie (Kazab).

Every one , evry creater is attached with the main computer and the master computer could communicate to anyone and order anything to do.

You could not block the Master to not communicate with slaves.

Allah send wahi to bee , without any prophet.

Prophets have their own domain, and that is blocked.

But still lots of population , creature , matter, and getting messages from their lord, directly or indirectly.

فضلنا بعض ھم علا بعض

No one is claiming prophet. (Except Mirza Kazab )

But this system of guidance continues, I am sure u also say Surah Fathe in Prayer. اھدنا الصراطا لمستقیم

Such Bolo is ok , but u r stuck at 1947. dont mind , just kidding.

Pakistani1947

[/COLOR]
Every one , evry creater is attached with the main computer and the master computer could communicate to anyone and order anything to do.

You could not block the Master to not communicate with slaves.

Allah send wahi to bee , without any prophet.

Prophets have their own domain, and that is blocked.

But still lots of population , creature , matter, and getting messages from their lord, directly or indirectly.

فضلنا بعض ھم علا بعض

No one is claiming prophet. (Except Mirza Kazab )

But this system of guidance continues, I am sure u also say Surah Fathe in Prayer. اھدنا الصراطا لمستقیم

Such Bolo is ok , but u r stuck at 1947. dont mind , just kidding.

Dear Raaz, you misunderstood my previous post. Please read my previous post in the light of the topic under discussion, that is, Allah provides some information to his Prophets, the information which is unknown to mankind, this information Allah communicates through Wahi (وحی) . Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were the last Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and after his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) death nobody can claims that he / she is getting revealation from Allah through Wahi regarding matters which are unknown to mankind.

This is not my personal opinion. Please read following verses of Quraan:

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)

Wasalam!

Allah knows best.

Last edited: