Controversy Solved - A 200 Years Old Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother ahmadalikhan as you are saying 200 years old Divan has been found perhaps with other predictions which are not been
translated by Mr. Zaid Hamid ? We shall see if Mr. Zaid Hamid brings us new programme series ?
Only very pious not greedy of anything could have some miracle with the devine help. For example, after each prayers (nemaz itself)
we have Douas to Allah SBW for our unfulfilled (expected) wishes is a part of Islam and spiritualism. We try our best for good deeds
and hope for the future success, is as well an attempt to achive unseen goals ?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65] ?

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Dear Pakistani 1947

I read that once holy prophet saw a sahabi laughing. Holy prophet said him "if you also see what I am seeing in future you never ever laugh"
It means that holy prophet new about future but he never told it.

Pakistani1947

Dear Pakistani 1947

I read that once holy prophet saw a sahabi laughing. Holy prophet said him "if you also see what I am seeing in future you never ever laugh"
It means that holy prophet new about future but he never told it.

Dear Saeed Khan,

Regarding knowledge of Ghaib (unseen), Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) were given limited information about some past, present and future incidences which were unknown to others. For example, prophesized Ashra-e-mubashira, saw several things of the unseen during Miraj etc. even that was only from Allah.Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was never given any tool or ilm (علم) by which he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) could calculate himself any prediction about future. He had to rely on Wahi (revelation) and Allah did send Wahi (revelation) in some cases wherever He wished. After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Pakistani1947

Ya Rasullah !!! PBUH ...We are here to defend you against every false belief that is perpetrated against you ..Ya sayedi !!!! ...My Aka (leader) PBUH ...Has Knowledge of the Unseen and he Always Will !!..Allah o Akbar !

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) never claimed to have the knowledge of unseen. He صلی اللہ علیہ(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) told us only what ever was revealed to him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) via Vahi. None of the Sahaba (َّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) claimed to have the knowledge of unseen. How can any wali or faqeer can claim to have knowledge of future? Nobody can force you if you do not accept the clear verses of Quraan:

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

Last edited:

saeed khan

Dear Saeed Khan,

Regarding knowledge of Ghaib (unseen), Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) were given limited information about some past, present and future incidences which were unknown to others. For example, prophesized Ashra-e-mubashira, saw several things of the unseen during Miraj etc. even that was only from Allah.Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was never given any tool or ilm (علم) by which he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) could calculate himself any prediction about future. He had to rely on Wahi (revelation) and Allah did send Wahi (revelation) in some cases wherever He wished. After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Of course whatever holy prophet PBUH said was message of Allah Taala.

Pakistani1947

Of course whatever holy prophet PBUH said was message of Allah Taala.

After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think is swal ka jawab main ne aap ko 10 dafa de diya.aik dafa phir de dta hoon,shaeyd aap gumrahi se bach jao,lekin agar aap ne abbu Jahal ki tarah manna hi nahi tu koi b kuch nahi kar skata,عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه في رواية طويلة أَنَّ رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم شَاوَرَ، حِيْنَ بَلَغَنَا إِقَبَالُ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، وَقَامَ سَعْدُ بْنُ عُبَادَةَ رضي الله عنه فَقَالَ : وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نُخِيْضَهَا الْبَحْرَ لَأَخَضْنَاهَا. وَلَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نَضْرِبَ أَکْبَادَهَا إلَي بَرْکِ الْغِمَادِ لَفَعَلْنَا. قَالَ : فَنَدَبَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم النَّاسَ، فَانْطَلَقُوْا حَتَّي نَزَلُوْا بَدْرًا، فَقَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : هَذَا مَصْرَعُ فُلَانٍ قَالَ : وَيَضَعُ يَدَهُ عَلَي الْأَرْضِ، هَاهُنَا وَهَاهُنَا. قَالَ : فَمَا مَاتَ أَحَدُهُمْ عَنْ مَوْضِعِ يَدِ رَسُوْلِ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم . رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ وَأَبُوْدَاوُدَ.
الحديث رقم 15 : أخرجه مسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الجهاد والسير، باب : غزوة بدر، 3 / 1403، الرقم : 1779، ونحوه في کتاب : الجنة وصفة نعيمها وأهلها، باب : عرض مقعد الميت من الجنة أو النار عليه وإثبات عذاب القبر والتعوذ منه، 4 / 2202، الرقم : 2873، وأبو داود في السنن، کتاب : الجهاد، باب : في الأسير ينال منه ويضرب ويقرن، 3 / 58، الرقم : 2071، والنسائي في السنن، کتاب : الجنائز، باب : أرواح المؤمنين، 4 / 108، الرقم : 2074، وفي السنن الکبري، 1 / 665، الرقم؛ 2201، وابن حبان في الصحيح، 11 / 24، الرقم : 4722، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 219، الرقم : 13320، والبزار في المسند، 1 / 340، الرقم : 222، وابن أبي شيبة في المصنف، 7 / 362، الرقم : 36708، والطبراني في المعجم الأوسط، 8 / 219، الرقم : 8453، وفي المعجم الصغير، 2 / 233، الرقم : 1085، وأبو يعلي في المسند، 6 / 69، الرقم : 3322، وابن الجوزي في صفوة الصفوة، 1 / 102، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، 2 / 381، الرقم : 5871. حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ روایت کرتے ہیں کہ جب ہمیں ابو سفیان کے (قافلہ کی شام سے) آنے کی خبر پہنچی تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے صحابہ کرام سے مشورہ فرمایا۔ حضرت سعد بن عبادہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے کھڑے ہو کر عرض کیا : (یا رسول اللہ!) اس ذات کی قسم جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے! اگر آپ ہمیں سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈالنے کا حکم دیں تو ہم سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈال دیں گے، اگر آپ ہمیں برک الغماد پہاڑ سے گھوڑوں کے سینے ٹکرانے کا حکم دیں تو ہم ایسا بھی کریں گے۔ تب حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے لوگوں کو بلایا لوگ آئے اور وادی بدر میں اُترے۔ پھر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : یہ فلاں کافر کے گرنے کی جگہ ہے، آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم زمین پر اس جگہ اور کبھی اس جگہ دستِ اقدس رکھتے۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر (دوسرے دن) کوئی کافر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی بتائی ہوئی جگہ سے ذرا برابر بھی ادھر ادھر نہیں مرا۔
عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رضي اﷲ عنهما عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم قَالَ : أَتَانِي رَبِّي فِي أَحْسَنِ صُورَةٍ، فَقَالَ : يَا مُحَمَّدُ، قُلْتُ : لَبَّيْکَ وَسَعْدَيْکَ. قَالَ : فِيْمَ يَخْتَصِمُ الْمَ.لَأُ الْأَعْلَي؟ قُلْتُ : رَبِّي لَا أَدْرِي، فَوَضَعَ يَدَهُ بَيْنَ کَتِفَيَّ، حَتَّي وَجَدْتُ بَرْدَهَا بَيْنَ ثَدْيَيَّ، فَعَلِمْتُ مَا بَيْنَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَبُوْيَعْلَي. وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ.
وفي رواية عنه : قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ مَا فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتَلاَ : (وَکَذَلِکَ نُرِيْ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ مَلَکُوْتَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلِيَکُوْنَ مِنَ الْمُؤْقِنِيْنَ) (الأنعام، 6 : 75). رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالدَّارِمِيُّ وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَتَجَلَّي لِي کُلُّ شَيءٍ وَعَرَفْتُ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالطَّبَرَانِِيُّ.
وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيْحٌ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ فِي مَقَامِي ذَلِکَ مَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ وَالرُّوْيَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : فَعَلِمْتُ مِنْ کُلِّ شَيءٍ وَبَصَرْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَمَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْ شَيءٍ إِلَّا عَلِمْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ ابْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ وَابْنُ أَبِي عَاصِمٍ.
إِسْنَادُهُ حَسَنٌ وَرِجَالُهُ ثِقَاتٌ.
الحديث رقم 14 : أخرجه الترمذي في السنن، کتاب : تفسير القرآن عن رسول اﷲ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم، باب : ومن سورة ص، 5 / 366 - 368، الرقم : 3233 - 3235، والدارمي في السنن، کتاب الرؤيا، باب : في رؤية الرب تعالي في النوم، 2 / 170، الرقم : 2149، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 1 / 368، الرقم : 3484، 4 / 66، 5 / 243، الرقم : 22162، 23258، والطبراني في المعجم الکبير، 8 / 290، الرقم : 8117، 20 / 109، 141، الرقم : 216، 690، والروياني في المسند، 1 / 429، الرقم : 656، 2 / 299، الرقم : 1241، وأبويعلي في المسند، 4 / 475، الرقم : 2608، و ابن أبي شيبة في المصنف، 6 / 313، الرقم : 31706، والشيباني في الآحاد والمثاني، 5 / 49، الرقم : 2585، وعبد بن حميد في المسند، 1 / 228، الرقم : 682، وابن أبي عاصم في السنة 1 / 203، الرقم : 465، إِسْنَادُهُ حَسَنٌ، وَرِجَالُهُ ثِقَاتٌ. وعبد اﷲ بن أحمد في السنة، 2 / 489، الرقم : 1121، والحکيم الترمذي في نوادر الأصول، 3 / 120، والمنذري في الترغيب والترهيب، 1 / 159، الرقم : 591، وابن عبد البر في التمهيد، 24 / 323، وابن النجاد في الرّد علي من يقول القرآن مخلوق، 1 / 5856، الرقم : 76 - 78، والهيثمي في مجمع الزوائد، 7 / 176 - 178.
حضرت عبد اﷲ بن عباس رضی اﷲ عنہما سے روایت ہے کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : (معراج کی رات) میرا رب میرے پاس (اپنی شان کے لائق) نہایت حسین صورت میں آیا اور فرمایا : یا محمد! میں نے عرض کیا : میرے پروردگار! میں حاضر ہوں بار بار حاضر ہوں۔ فرمایا : عالمِ بالا کے فرشتے کس بات میں جھگڑتے ہیں؟ میں نے عرض کیا : اے میرے پروردگار! میں نہیں جانتا۔ پس اﷲ تعالیٰ نے اپنا دستِ قدرت میرے دونوں کندھوں کے درمیان رکھا اور میں نے اپنے سینے میں اس کی ٹھنڈک محسوس کی۔ اور میں وہ سب کچھ جان گیا جو کچھ مشرق و مغرب کے درمیان ہے۔
حضرت عبداﷲ بن عباس رضی اﷲ عنہما سے ہی مروی ایک اور روایت کے الفاظ کچھ یوں ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور میں جان گیا جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے۔ پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے یہ آیت تلاوت فرمائی : اور اسی طرح ہم ابراہیم (علیہ السلام) کو آسمانوں اور زمین کی تمام بادشاہتیں (یعنی عجائباتِ خلق) دکھا رہے ہیں اور (یہ) اس لئے کہ وہ عین الیقین والوں میں سے ہو جائے۔ (الانعام، 6 : 75)۔
اور حضرت معاذ بن جبل رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی روایت میں ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور مجھ پر ہر شے کی حقیقت ظاہر کر دی گئی جس سے میں نے (سب کچھ) جان لیا۔
حضرت ابوامامہ رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی روایت میں ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : پس مجھ سے دنیا و آخرت کے بارے میں کیئے جانے والے سوالات کے جوابات میں نے اسی مقام پر جان لئے۔
اور ایک روایت کے الفاظ ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور میں نے دنیا و آخرت کی ہر ایک شے کی حقیقت جان بھی لی اور دیکھ بھی لی۔ اور حضرت جابر بن سمرہ رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی الفاظ ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : پس مجھ سے جب بھی کسی چیز کے متعلق سوال کیا گیا تو میں نے اسے جان لیا۔ پس اس کے بعد کبھی ایسا نہیں ہوا کہ مجھ سے کسی شے کے متعلق سوال کیا گیا ہو اور میں اسے جانتا نہ ہوں۔
ALLAH poch raha hay NABI SALLALLAHO ALAIHE WASALLAM se K asaam balaa Par Frishtay Kis Baat Par Jhagratay hain?ab aap jaisa abbu jahal ka chela tu ALLAH k baray mein b Naooz Billah keh de ga kuch k ALLAH b nahi janta is liay poch raha tha,ALLAH hum sba ko hadeyt de ,aameen
1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.
2. Allah's Knowledge Is Zaati, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge Is Granted (by Allah)
3. Allah's Knowledge Is Infinite, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge is Finite

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman,
31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.

Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا-إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 26-27: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا- مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Quran Al-'Imran, 3:44

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۚ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُونَ أَقْلَامَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
Yusuf Ali 44: This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں ہم بذریعہ وحی تمہیں اطلاع دیتے ہیں اورتو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب اپنا قلم ڈالنے لگے تھے کہ مریم کی کون پرورش کرے اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ وہ جھگڑتے تھے

Today I know what happened with ESSA(a.s) how ADAM(a.s) and HAWA(a.s) expelled from Janat. What will happen after death.These are all news of unseen and Allah gave me this knowledge of unseen and my source is QURAN. I will never say that I have keys of Unseen because am using source and am knowing through some source

Quran:81.At-Takwir: 24

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 24: Neither doth he withhold grudgingly a knowledge of the Unseen.
Shakir 24: Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
Pickthal 24: And he is not avid of the Unseen.
Mohsin Khan: 24: And he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.
اور وہ غیب کی باتوں پر بخیل نہیں ہے

Quran Anaam, 165:59

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

Quran,Yusuf,12:102

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ
Yusuf Ali 102: Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee; nor wast thou (present) with them then when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
یہ غیب کی خبریں کہیں جو ہم تیرے ہاں بھیجتے ہیں اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ انہوں نے اپنا ارادہ پکا کر لیا اور وہ تدبیریں کر رہے تھے

In 81:24 ALLAH clearly said that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is not the with-holder of Unseen means he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) don't have the knowledge of unseen rather I am giving him some news and some knowledge of Unseen he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is getting his knowldege through source through Wahi.

Allah has given him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) some special limited knowledge which was unseen for Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). Whole QURAN was totally unseen but Allah gave Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that unseen knowledge . Muhammad
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) source was different and our source was Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Nither We nor Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) got knowledge without any Source. Sourceless and unlimited knowledge of Unseen is only with Allah and which is real Elum e Ghaib.

Some people in Josh of "Ishq e Rasool" and in reality in hatred of some sect

do GHULU openly say that Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) knwowledge was LA-MEHDOOD Limitless and his own Which is pure Shirk e Akbar

O People of the Kitaab! Do not commit ghulu' (excess) in your Deen and do not speak about Allah, but the Haqq (truth)
(Surah Nisaa, 4:171)

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلَاثَةٌ ۚ انتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا
Yusuf Ali 171: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)
اے اہِل کتاب تم اپنے دین میں حد سے نہ نکلو اور الله کی شان میں سوائے پکی بات کے نہ کہو بے شک مسیح عیسیٰ مریم کا بیٹا الله کا رسول ہے اور الله کا ایک کلمہ ہےجسے الله نے مریم تک پہنچایا اور الله کی طرف سے ایک جان ہے سو الله پر اور اس کے سب رسولوں پر ایمان لاؤ اور نہ کہو کہ خدا تین ہیں اس بات کو چھوڑ دو تمہارے لیے بہتر ہو گا بے شک الله اکیلا معبود ہے وہ اس سے پاک ہے اس کی اولاد ہو اسی کا ہے جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے اور الله کارساز کافی ہے

In Short

1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.
2. Allah's Knowledge Is Zaati, Prophet's
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge Is Granted (by Allah)
3. Allah's Knowledge Is Infinite, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge is Finite

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه أَنَّ النَّبِيَّّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم نَعَي زَيْدًا وَجَعْفَرًا وَابْنَ رَوَاحَةَ رضي الله عنهم لِلنَّاسِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ خَبَرُهُمْ، فَقَالَ : أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ زَيْدٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ جَعْفَرٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ ابْنُ رَوَاحَةَ فَأُصِيْبَ. وَعَيْنَاهُ تَذْرِفَانِ حَتَّي أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ سَيْفٌ مِنْ سُيُوْفِ اﷲِ، حَتَّي فَتَحَ اﷲُ عَلَيْهِمْ.
رَوَاهُ الْبُخَارِيُّ وَالنَّسَائِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ.
الحديث رقم 16 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : المغازي، باب : غزوة مؤته من أرض الشام، 4 / 1554، الرقم : 4014، وفي کتاب : الجنائز، باب : الرجل ينعي إلي أهل الميت بنفسه، 1 / 420، الرقم : 1189، وفي کتاب : الجهاد، باب : تمني الشهادة، 3 / 1030، الرقم : 2645، وفي باب : من تأمر في الحرب من غير إمرة إذا خاف العدو، 3 / 1115، الرقم : 2898، وفي کتاب : المناقب، باب : علامات النبوة في الإسلام، 3 / 1328، الرقم : 3431، وفي کتاب : فضائل الصحابة، باب : مناقب خالد بن الوليد رضي الله عنه، 3 / 1372، الرقم : 3547، ونحوه النسائي في السنن الکبري، 5 / 180، الرقم : 8604، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 1 / 204، الرقم : 1750، والحاکم في المستدرک، 3 / 337، الرقم : 5295، وقال : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ صَحِيْحُ اْلإِسْنَادِ، والطبراني في المعجم الکبير، 2 / 105، الرقم : 1459 - 1461، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، کتاب : أحوال القيامة وبداء الخلق، باب : في المعجزات، الفصل الأول، 2 / 384، الرقم : 5887. حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ روایت فرماتے ہیں کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے حضرت زید، حضرت جعفر اور حضرت عبد اﷲ بن رواحہ رضی اللہ عنھم کے متعلق خبر آنے سے پہلے ہی ان کے شہید ہو جانے کے متعلق لوگوں کو بتا دیا تھا چنانچہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اب جھنڈا زید نے سنبھالا ہوا ہے لیکن وہ شہید ہوگئے۔ اب جعفر نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیا ہے اور وہ بھی شہید ہوگئے۔ اب ابن رواحہ نے جھنڈا سنبھالا ہے اور وہ بھی جام شہادت نوش کرگئے۔ یہ فرماتے ہوئے آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی چشمانِ مبارک اشک بار تھیں۔ (پھر فرمایا : ) یہاں تک کہ اب اللہ کی تلواروں میں سے ایک تلوار (خالد بن ولید) نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیاہے اس کے ہاتھوں اللہ تعالیٰ نے کافروں پر فتح عطا فرمائی ہے۔‘‘
sab manoo ge,but ahista ahista,
Dear Saeed Khan,

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
1. Allah's Knowledge is Eternal, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge was not eternal.
2. Allah's Knowledge Is Zaati, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge Is Granted (by Allah)

Generally known definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib is "Knowledge of Unknown is called Elum e Ghaib"

Correct Definition of Elum e Ghaib is knowledge of unknown WITH OUT ANY SOURCE is called Elum e Ghaib.

First we need to understand the true definition of Ilm-e-Ghaib it will help us in understanding Ayats.

Quran:13.Ar-Ra'd: 8-9

اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِندَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ​

Yusuf Ali 8: Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
الله کو معلوم ہے کہ جو کچھ ہر مادہ اپنے پیٹ میں لیے ہوئے ہے اورجو کچھ پیٹ میں سکڑتا اور بڑھتا ہے اور اس کے ہاں ہر چیز کا اندازہ ہے

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ​

Yusuf Ali 9: He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
پوشیدہ اور ظاہر کا جاننے والا ہے سب سے بڑا بلند مرتبہ ہے

Quran:Luqman, 31:34

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ​

Yusuf Ali 34: Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
بے شک الله ہی کو قیامت کی خبر ہے اور وہی مینہ برساتا ہے اور وہی جانتا ہے جو کچھ ماؤں کے پیٹوں میں ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کل کیا کرے گا اور کوئی نہیں جانتا کہ کس زمین پر مرے گا بے شک الله جاننے والا خبردار ہے

Here Quran is referring to Elum e Ghaib means no one has the knowledge of Unseen except ALLAH . Allah gave example of Womb of mother that you don,t know what is in womb of mother because you don't know unseen. Like saying that you don't know what is behind wall.

Here source comes :

When u see what is in womb of mother through some source (for example, Ultra sound) then it is no more unseen. You are seeing it through some source then you are telling what is in womb of mother it is not knowledge of unseen because you are knowing it through some source.
Quraan didn't say that u cannot invent such tool which can see that what is in womb of mother. Quraan is referring to unseen.

When your are telling what is happening behind wall and in Afghanistan through media or any other source Then this Elum will not be consider as Elum e Ghaib.

Quran 72:26-27

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا-إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا​

Yusuf Ali 26-27: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا- مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

Quran Al-'Imran, 3:44

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۚ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُونَ أَقْلَامَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
Yusuf Ali 44: This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).
یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں ہم بذریعہ وحی تمہیں اطلاع دیتے ہیں اورتو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب اپنا قلم ڈالنے لگے تھے کہ مریم کی کون پرورش کرے اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ وہ جھگڑتے تھے

Today I know what happened with ESSA(a.s) how ADAM(a.s) and HAWA(a.s) expelled from Janat. What will happen after death.These are all news of unseen and Allah gave me this knowledge of unseen and my source is QURAN. I will never say that I have keys of Unseen because am using source and am knowing through some source

Quran:81.At-Takwir: 24

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ​

Yusuf Ali 24: Neither doth he withhold grudgingly a knowledge of the Unseen.
Shakir 24: Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
Pickthal 24: And he is not avid of the Unseen.
Mohsin Khan: 24: And he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.
اور وہ غیب کی باتوں پر بخیل نہیں ہے

Quran Anaam, 165:59

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لَا يَعْلَمُهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ ۚ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلَّا يَعْلَمُهَا وَلَا حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا رَطْبٍ وَلَا يَابِسٍ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ​

Yusuf Ali 59: With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).
اور اسی کے پاس غیب کی کنجیاں ہیں جنہیں اس کےسوا کوئی نہیں جانتا جو کچھ جنگل اور دریا میں ہے وہ سب جانتا ہے اور کوئی پتہ نہیں گرتا مگر وہ اسے بھی جانتاہے اور کوئی دانہ زمین کے تاریک حصوں میں نہیں پڑتا اور نہ کوئی تر اور خشک چیز ہے مگر یہ سب کچھ کتاب روشن میں ہیں

Quran,Yusuf,12:102

ذَ*ٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ​

Yusuf Ali 102: Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee; nor wast thou (present) with them then when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
یہ غیب کی خبریں کہیں جو ہم تیرے ہاں بھیجتے ہیں اور تو ان کے پاس نہیں تھا جب کہ انہوں نے اپنا ارادہ پکا کر لیا اور وہ تدبیریں کر رہے تھے

In 81:24 ALLAH clearly said that Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is not the with-holder of Unseen means he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) don't have the knowledge of unseen rather I am giving him some news and some knowledge of Unseen he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is getting his knowldege through source through Wahi.

Allah has given him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) some special limited knowledge which was unseen for Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). Whole QURAN was totally unseen but Allah gave Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that unseen knowledge . Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) source was different and our source was Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Nither We nor Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) got knowledge without any Source. Sourceless and unlimited knowledge of Unseen is only with Allah and which is real Elum e Ghaib.

Some people in Josh of "Ishq e Rasool" and in reality in hatred of some sect
do GHULU openly say that Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) knwowledge was LA-MEHDOOD Limitless and his own Which is pure Shirk e Akbar

O People of the Kitaab! Do not commit ghulu' (excess) in your Deen and do not speak about Allah, but the Haqq (truth) (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلَاثَةٌ ۚ انتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا​

Yusuf Ali 171: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah Nisaa, 4:171)
اے اہِل کتاب تم اپنے دین میں حد سے نہ نکلو اور الله کی شان میں سوائے پکی بات کے نہ کہو بے شک مسیح عیسیٰ مریم کا بیٹا الله کا رسول ہے اور الله کا ایک کلمہ ہےجسے الله نے مریم تک پہنچایا اور الله کی طرف سے ایک جان ہے سو الله پر اور اس کے سب رسولوں پر ایمان لاؤ اور نہ کہو کہ خدا تین ہیں اس بات کو چھوڑ دو تمہارے لیے بہتر ہو گا بے شک الله اکیلا معبود ہے وہ اس سے پاک ہے اس کی اولاد ہو اسی کا ہے جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے اور الله کارساز کافی ہے

In Short

2. Allah's Knowledge Is Zaati, Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وسلم) Knowledge Is Granted (by Allah)

Response to Versus which have been Misquoted !!!

Allah (SWT) knows about Himself and knows everything about His creations. In this category, there is nothing 'Unseen' for Allah (SWT). Therefore, whenever we talk about 'Unseen', it will be with reference to creatures and not with reference to Allah (SWT).
(1) It is in Quran - " Say (O'Prophet - SAWS) I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah (SWT) wills. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith". ( Al-Araf- 188).
(2) It is in Quran - " With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knows but He. He knows whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read)". ( Al-An'aam - 59).
(3) It is in quran - " (Say O'Prophet - SAWS) None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah (SWT), knows what is hidden; nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment) - (An-Namal - 65).
(4) It is in Quran - "Aalimul Ghaibi wash Shahadah" (Al-Hashr - 22) - meaning Allah (SWT) knows everything that is hidden and visible to His creatures.

The above Quranic verses confirm the fact that Allah (SWT) knows the minutest details about His creatures. He also knows about the creatures who will be created in future or the creatures that will remain hidden from the people (for ever). Thus we cannot refer knowledge of Unseen towards Allah (SWT). For Him, everything is "seen".
When Allah (SWT) says He has the knowledge of unseen, it means that He has knowledge about everything that is unseen by human beings. Therefore, the reference of 'unseen' is related to Human beings, not with Allah (SWT).

There are different categories of Knowledge of Unseen given by Allah (SWT) to his chosen servants.
It is in Quran - 'Those who believe on the 'Unseen', and establish Salah and spend from what We (Allah - SWT) has given them. (Al-Baqara - 3).
  • (i) In the first category of Unseen, Allah (SWT) bestows the knowledge about (a) Himself (Zaat), (b) His attributes (Sifaat), (c) how the cosmos was created, (d) how life is being nurtured in the cosmos, (e) what is the purpose of our creation and (f) what is the right path for our salvation. This knowledge of 'Unseen' is generally bestowed upon the Prophets.
In this category, 'the knowledge of Unseen' in its most comprehensive and absolute format, is naturally associated with Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) as he is 'Sayyidul Anbiyaa' (SAWS) (Chief of All Prophets - Alaihis salaam ajma'een) and 'Sayyidul Khalaa'eq' (Master/origin/root of all Creations) and "Rahmatul lil Aalameen" (Mercy upon all worlds).
It is in Quran - "Wa allamat ma'alam takun ta'alam - meaning 'And We (Allah -SWT) taught you (O'Prophet - SAWS) about the things you did not know'.
It is in Quran The Unity of Allah (SWT) is pure, who took His Servant (Mohammad Rasulullah SAWS) in one night from the honored mosque (Masjid-e-Haraam) to the Al Aqsa mosque around which We have given abundance of virtue, so that We (Allah - SWT) show him our signs and traces of Omnipotence (which were unseen by any one in the cosmos). Without doubt He is the (only) one who sees and listens. (Bani Israel 1).
It is in Quran The Mighty in power (Allah SWT) has offered him (Prophet Mohammad SAWS) the knowledge. So (equipped), he stood well poised. (With the perfect vision attained) at the highest horizon. Then he (the Prophet SAWS) approached closer and hung (by Allah -SWT). Then (both) closed up like two bows, and indeed more closely. And He revealed to His servant (Prophet Mohammad SAWS) What He wanted to reveal. The heart of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) did not distrust what he saw. Will you people wrangle over what he beheld (saw). For indeed he beheld Him (Allah SWT) yet again. Near the Lote tree lying farthest beyond which no one can go. Lying close to the Heaven of Rest. When the Lote tree was being enveloped by what it was to be enveloped with (a mystery not disclosed). His (Prophet Mohammad SAWS) sight did not blink or did it miss anything. Indeed he saw clearly the greatest of the signs of his Lord. (An-Najm 1-18).
It is in Hadith (Tirmidhi and Mishkaat) - It is narrated by Hazrat Ibn Abbas (RU), he said that the Prophet (SAWS) said - 'My Sustainer came to me in a very good face and said, O'Mohammad (SAWS), I submitted 'Yes, my Sustainer (Rab), present', He said, do you know that the sublime angels argue with each other in what?, I submitted, I do not know'. Then He placed His hands of Omnipotence (Dust-e-Qudrah) in between my shoulders and I found the coolness of the hand into my chest and then I knew whatever there is, in the skies and the earth.
It is in Hadith - the Prophet (SAWS) said'Ooteetul ilmal awwaleena wal Aakhireen" (Meaning - I have been bestowed with the knowledge of the past (present) and future creations.

Prominent scholars like al-Haytami, al-Qari, Abul Su`ud, and many others stated that the Prophet (SAWS) had knowledge of everything encompassed in the tablet and pen.
The sources of knowledge of Unseen of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) are: (a) Direct, (b) Indirect, and (c) Prophetic Vision.

Direct Knowledge - The above Ahadith and verses refer to the direct knowledge bestowed upon him.
Indirect knowledge - The Quran, was sent to Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) as official document via Hazrat Jibreel (AS).
Prophetic Vision - In addition to the above two sources, the knowledge of Unseen was disclosed to Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) by way of "Prophetic vision". In this category, the World of Souls (Aalam-e-Arwah), the World of Similitude (Aalam-e-Mithaal) and Prophetic Dreams are included.
There are many Ahadith that describe the events unfolded in the past or that will happen in future till the Day of Resurrection and beyond. This knowledge was bestowed to Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) directly from "Ilm-e-Elahi" (Allah's -SWT knowledge). Under this category he might have witnessed how things unfolded in the past or will happen in future. Or may be he was simply informed about them by Allah (SWT) directly.
It is in Hadith - Abu Dharr (RU) narrates; When the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) left us, there was not a bird that flies in the sky but that he had given us some knowledge about it. (Ibn Hanbal & Tabarani)

It is in Hadith - Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) said that Uthman (RU) will be martyred whilst reciting Quran. Perhaps Allah (SWT) will have him wearing a shirt. They will want to remove it and his blood will fall on the words of Allah (SWT) (Bukhari & Muslim).

It is in Hadith - Anas (RU) narrates that the Beloved Messenger of Allah (SAWS), Abu Bakr Siddeeq (RU), Umar bin Khattab (RU) and Uthman bin Affan (RU) were climbing Mount Uhud. The mountain shook from under them, the Beloved Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said Be firm Uhud, a Prophet, a Truthful person (Siddeeq) and Two martyrs are walking on you (Bukhari & Ibn Majah).
Why Quran was sent via Hazrat Jibreel (AS)?

It is for the simple reason that people should see from their eyes how official documents are sent to Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) from Allah (SWT).

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Therefore our Aka (pbuh) had the knowledge of unseen through which he disclosed many event which are going to be foretold in the Future and there are several Hadith Books as reference to that !...Allah o Akbar !

Pakistani1947

Therefore our Aka (pbuh) had the knowledge of unseen through which he disclosed many event which are going to be foretold in the Future and there are several Hadith Books as reference to that !...Allah o Akbar !

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) never claimed to have the knowledge of unseen. He صلی اللہ علیہ(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) told us only what ever was revealed to him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) via Vahi. None of the Sahaba (َّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) claimed to have the knowledge of unseen. How can any wali or faqeer can claim to have knowledge of future? Nobody can force you if you do not accept the clear verses of Quraan:

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

'A'isha reported: We went with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of his journeys and when we reached the place Baida' or Dhat al-jaish, my necklace was broken (and fell somewhere). The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) along with other people stayed there for searching it. There was neither any water at that place nor was there any water with them (the Companions of the Holy Prophet). Some persons came to my father Abu Bakr and said: Do you see what 'A'isha has done? She has detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and persons accompanying him, and there is neither any water here or with them. So Abu Bakr came there and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. He (Abu Bakr) said: You have detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and other persons and there is neither water here nor with them. She ('A'isha) said: Abu Bakr scolded me and uttered what Allah wanted him to utter and nudged my hips with his hand. And there was nothing to prevent me from stirring but for the fact that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was lying upon my thigh. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept till it was dawn at a waterless place. So Allah revealed the verses pertaining to tayammum and they (the Holy Prophet and his Companions) performed tayammum. Usaid b. al-Hudair who was one of the leaders said: This is not the first of your blessings,0 Family to Abu Bakr. 'A'isha said: We made the came) stand which was my mount and found the necklace under it. (Sahih Muslim; Book #003, Hadith #0714)

Urdu summary with thanks to brother such bolo:

ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲتعالیٰ عنہا کا ہار گم ہوگیا تو نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم نے اسے تلاش کرنے کا حکم دیا، صحابہ کرام نے کافی تلاش کیا مگر ہار نہیں ملا آخر کار آپ نے وہاں سے کوچ کرنے کا حکم فرمایا ،جب ام المؤمنین حضرت عائشہ رضی اﷲ عنہا کا اونٹ کھڑا ہوا تو وہ ہار اس کے نیچے سے نکلا ،اب اگر نبی کریم صلی اﷲ علیہ وسلم غیب جانتے تو انہیں پتہ ہونا چاہئے تھا کہ ہار اونٹ کے نیچے ہے ،پھر تلاش کرنے کا حکم نہ دیتے اور اتنی پریشانی نہ ہوتی۔ (صحیح مسلم کتاب الایمان جلد اول صفحہ ٢٩٧ باب تیمم

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

'A'isha reported: We went with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) on one of his journeys and when we reached the place Baida' or Dhat al-jaish, my necklace was broken (and fell somewhere). The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) along with other people stayed there for searching it. There was neither any water at that place nor was there any water with them (the Companions of the Holy Prophet). Some persons came to my father Abu Bakr and said: Do you see what 'A'isha has done? She has detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and persons accompanying him, and there is neither any water here or with them. So Abu Bakr came there and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sleeping with his head on my thigh. He (Abu Bakr) said: You have detained the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and other persons and there is neither water here nor with them. She ('A'isha) said: Abu Bakr scolded me and uttered what Allah wanted him to utter and nudged my hips with his hand. And there was nothing to prevent me from stirring but for the fact that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was lying upon my thigh. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept till it was dawn at a waterless place. So Allah revealed the verses pertaining to tayammum and they (the Holy Prophet and his Companions) performed tayammum. Usaid b. al-Hudair who was one of the leaders said: This is not the first of your blessings,0 Family to Abu Bakr. 'A'isha said: We made the came) stand which was my mount and found the necklace under it. (Sahih Muslim; Book #003, Hadith #0714)

Urdu summary with thanks to brother such bolo:

Pakistani1947 - I think you should say Tauba to Allah Subhanawa Tallah for Disrespecting the Prophet pbuh by making such claims ..here is an article for people like you !

MISUNDERSTANDING OF
SECTARIAN MISSIONARY MUSLIMS ABOUT

PROPHET MOHAMMAD (SAWS)

It is very unfortunate for some people who equate Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) with normal sinful human beings and claim that association of knowledge of Unseen with Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) is sin. The problem is that the things which are visible to the normal physical eyes are also ignored by them.
They do not pay attention to the fact that there is a commonality which is common in two things, but it is the distinction which is the deciding factor of excellence. They should know that between human being and animals there are many commonalities. The animals are living beings, they eat and they reproduce their species. These are commonalities between animals and human beings. But the distinction between the two is the human beings are crowned with common sense, intelligence, therefore, they have become masters of the world.
They should know that there are many commonalities between believers and non-believers as well. The distinction between the two is the Islamic faith. Because of this distinction, one will go the Jannah and the other will be burned in Hell fire permanently. Makkan apostates like Abu Jahel and others used to say, what is the difference between him (Prophet Mohammad –SAWS) and other people of Makkah, as he lives a life of a normal human being.

It is in Quran - ‘(the apostates of Makka used to say) ‘What is there in this Apostle (SAWS), he eats food like us and goes to around the markets like us’. (Al-Furqan – 7).

But As-hab-e-Rasulullah (SAWS) never used to think on these lines and they never compared Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) with normal human beings. They looked at Prophet Mohammad’s (SAWS) life as an absolute miracle of Allah (SWT). To them Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) has been an unusual phenomenon of Allah’s (SWT) omnipotence.

Prophet Mohammad’s (SAWS) life is a perpetual miracle. How come an apparently unlettered human being could change the course of the world? How could he culminates the teachings of all prophets and becomes a stamp on the Divine law? Whatever he does, whatever he says is the Divine law.

It is in Quran – ‘(Prophet Mohammad -SAWS) does not say anything with his self desire, except that this is the revelation which is coming to him (from Allah –SWT)’. (An-Najm – 2).
He brings the news of unseen which was unknown to anyone in this world before him. These and many more things which are known to everyone of us are ignored by these unfortunate people.

Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) represents humanity in all its formats. He shows happiness on certain things and displeasure on certain things. He shows fore knowledge of certain things and shows his unawareness of certain things. He pleads with Almighty for His forgiveness. He walks in streets like normal human beings. He fights with infidels along with his companions and sometimes the results of the battles are inconclusive and sometimes he wins. He becomes concerned when something goes wrong with his family members and his companions and shares happiness with them on happy occasions.

Why it is so? Did you ever think about that?

Read this Quranic verse to understand this phenomenon.

It is in Quran - ‘Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) is an exemplary model (for all of you) (Al-Ahzab – 21).
He is the origin as well as an icon of humanity and of all creations. In other words, he is a perfect human being. Like him there is none. He represents various facets of humanity at various stages of his life. Sometimes, he shows utmost humility of a desperate human being and on other occasions, pointing his finger towards the moon splits it into two, which was witnessed by all Quraish.
It is in Quran - 'The Hour (the Day of Resurrection) came near and the moon was split. And if they see any sign, then turn their faces and say this is magic perpetual'. (Al-Qamar -1-2).

One of the most important aspect of our Iman is utmost respect of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) and deep rooted love for him in our hearts.
We should be careful while describing about prophets, As-hab-e-Rasulullah (SAWS), prominent Imams and Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan and Awliya Allah. They are all virtuous and stand tall in Islamic Ummah. We should not rebel against their authorities in religion. If we do not keep these things in mind, we are sure to be doomed on the Day of Judgment.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Here more knowledge so that you can read it and correct yourself before its too late

Proofs from the Ahadith that Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) Possessed Knowledge of the Ghayb

Proof from the Qur'an that the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) has been given the knowledge of al-Ghayb
Allah says in the Qur'an:
"These are the tidings of the Unseen that We reveal to you in secret"
[Sura al-Imran, verse 44]
"Nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Apostles [for the purpose]"
[Sura al-Imran, verse 179]
"The Knower of Unseen reveals not His secret to anyone
Except to His chosen Messengers".
[Sura al-Jinn, verse 26]
"...Allah has sent down to you the Book and Wisdom and has taught to you what you did not know, and great is the grace of Allah upon you"
[Sura an-Nisa, verse 113]
Imam Tabari writes under this verse:
"Allah Most High has told the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) to thank Him as He has informed the Prophet of what has already happened and what will happen in the future and this is a bestowal of great grace"
[Tafsir Tabari, Sura an-Nisa, under verse 113]
The above Qur'anic verses prove that Allah Most High has given Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) the knowledge of the Ghayb.
Proofs from the Ahadith that Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) Possessed Knowledge of the Ghayb

We find in a narration from the collection of Imam al-Bukhari:
"Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) stood up in one meeting and he started to tell us about events from the beginning of this world to the end and he told us about Heaven and Hell and about the people who were going to Hell and who were going to Heaven and what will be their places in Heaven and Hell. Of course, some people remember what he told us and some people have forgotten"
[Bukhari, chapter on 'Bada al-Khalq]
Imam Muslim writes:
"The Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) led the Fajr prayer and then sat on the pulpit, and until Zuhr he told the people of the things about the Unseen. After Zuhr, he sat on the pulpit and continued until 'Asr, then sat on the pulpit and continued until Maghrib prayer. He even informed of the dwellers of Paradise and Hell"
[Muslim, chapter on 'Fada'il']
Hafiz ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani in his famous commentary to Sahih al-Bukhari writes that:
"What Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) told in that one meeting is a miracle of the Prophet and this should not be doubted"
[Fath al-Bari, chapter on Bada al-Khalq]
Imam al-Bukhari writes:
"The munafiqs [hypocrites - those who were outwardly Muslims but inwardly unbelievers] made an objection to the knowledge of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) stood on the pulpit and said,'Ask me what you will'.One person stood up and asked, "What will be my place in the Hereafter?" The Prophet replied, 'Hell'. Another person, whose name was 'Abdullah ibn Huzayfa (people doubted whether he was a legitimate child), stood up and asked, 'Who is my father?' The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) replied, 'Your father is Huzayfa.' [The accusation on 'Abdullah ibn Huzayfa was cleared]. The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) repeated, 'Ask me, ask me' "
[al-Bukhari, Kitab-ul-I'tisaam; Muslim, chapter on 'Fada''l']
It is evident from this hadith that the only people who objected to the knowledge ('ilm al-Ghayb) of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) were the munafiqs (hypocrites). Further, the belief that Allah informed His Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) of more knowledge than anyone else is the belief of the blessed Companions of the Prophet.
Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal quotes the following narration which provides more evidence on the Prophet's knowledge:
"The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) stated, "I have seen my Lord. He put His hands upon my chest, after which everything appeared before me and I recognized everything"
[Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, vol 5, page 243]
Hafiz Ibn Kathir writes:
"A shepherd was with his goats upon which a wolf came and grabbed one goat and ran. The shepherd then chased after the wolf to get the goat back. The wolf then spoke to him and said, 'Why do you take what food (rizq) which Allah has provided for me?' The shepherd was astonished that the wolf spoke. The wolf again said, 'If you are so surprised that I can talk then go to Madina. You will find the last of the Prophets, and he can inform you of the past and the future'. The shepherd left his goats and went straight to the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and mentioned his experience. The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) replied, 'The wolf spoke the truth.' Isnad [chain of narrators]. for this hadith is authentic.
[Ta'rikh Ibn Kathir, chapter on 'Miracles of the Prophet']
We also find the following clear-cut hadith, without any ambigious meanings, from Sahih Muslim:
"The Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) stated, 'Allah put the earth before me and I saw it from the East to the West'
[Muslim, chapter on 'Excellence of the Prophet']
This hadith is a proof that the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) was bestowed with the knowledge of the whole world.
Hafiz Ibn Kathir and Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab an-Najdi writes:
"Suad ibn Qarib recited a poem in front of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace): 'I bearwitness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah. Allah has made you the trustee over all the Ghayb' "
[Ibn Kathir, Sirat an-Nabi; and Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab, Mukhtasar Sirat ar-Rasul, story of 'Suad ibn Qarib']
Shaykh al-Islam, Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, writes:
"One of the qualities bestowed upon a Prophet is the quality that he knows what has already happened in the past and what will happen in the future"
[Fath al-Bari, chapter on 'The Anbiya']
From all the above ahadith it is proven that the Prophet(may Allah bless him and grant him peace) was bestowed with more knowledge than any other creature by Allah Most High. It is also clear that he (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) has been bestowed with the knowledge of the past and future and it is therefore permissible to say that Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is the trustee of the knowledge of Ghayb.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Prophet Muhammad PBUH - The Possessor of the Knowledge of the Unseen ( Ilm e Ghyab)

Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

Some people do not accept that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has been blessed by Allah Ta'ala with Ilm-e -Ghayb (Knowledge of the Unseen).

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'at believes that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), after being informed by Allah Ta'ala, is aware of everything that happened and will happen.

"Ghayb" is that hidden thing which cannot be perceived by human senses nor can be known through human wisdom.

The Holy Quran has mentioned Ilm-e-Ghayb in several verses and has declared that this Knowledge is one of the Attributes of Allah. "Say thou, (O Muhammad)! The Knowledge of Unseen belongeth unto Allah alone." (Surah Yunus, 10:20) See also Surah Ana'm 6:59; Surah Baqarah, 2:33; Surah Hud, 10:31.

These verses indicate that the Knowledge of Unseen belongs to Allah Ta'ala Alone. Nobody on his own has this knowledge nor can anybody possess this Divine Treasure. However, these verses have nowhere indicated Allah Ta'ala to say that He does not grant this Knowledge of Unseen to anybody.

Allah Ta'ala says: "Allah Alone is the Knower of the Unseen. He never grants the Knowledge of his Ghayb to anyone but to His chosen Messengers and appoints guard before them and behind them." (Surah Jinn, 72:26-27).

The Holy Quran has mentioned at various places that Allah Ta'ala has granted the Knowledge of Unseen to His exalted Prophets. See Surah Baqarah, 2:31; Surah Baqarah, 2: 251; Surah Naml, 27:16; Surah Ambiya, 21:74; Surah Yusuf, 12:68; Surah Yusuf, 12:96; Surah Qasas, 28:14.

The Knowledge of Unseen was also given to the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). This was his biggest miracle. The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was granted the knowledge equivalent to the knowledge which was given to 124 000 or more Prophets.

The Quran say: "And, O Beloved (Prophet)! If there had not been the Grace and Mercy of Allah upon you, then some people of them had wished to defraud you. And they are misleading themselves only and they will not hurt you in anything. And Allah has sent down to you the Book of Wisdom and has taught you what you did not know and great is the Grace of Allah upon you."(Surah Nisa 4:113) This verse proves that not a single thing in both worlds is left excluded from the knowledge of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). The word "Great Grace" verifies this fact. The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was taught by Allah Ta'ala.

The Holy Quran say: "These are the tidings of Unseen that We reveal to you in secret. And you were not with them when they drew lots with their pen that under those guardianship Maryam should be given and you were not with then when they were disputing." (Surah Ale Imraan, 3:44) In this verse, the Holy Quran gives the reason of mentioning the episodes of the past Prophets. Allah Ta'ala says: O Beloved One! These episodes are not mentioned as mere tales of the past. We have mentioned these events to prove your Prophethood. The Knowledge of Unseen will become the testimony of your special status as the Apostle of Allah Ta'ala. O Prophet! These is among those events of which the accurate records are now obliterated altogether, and there is no means of knowing in full and exact details except by Revelation.

The phrase "tidings of the Unseen" indicate that Allah Ta'ala has given the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the knowledge of those things, which happened long before him or to happen in the distant future.

The Holy Quran, which was revealed to Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) contained everything that he would need in religion and in world affairs as well. The Holy Quran says that Allah Ta'ala taught His Beloved the Quran. He created Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the soul of the Mankind and taught him the knowledge of the past and the present.

The Holy Quran says: "And taught you that which you knew not. And this is a great favour of Allah Ta'ala upon you."

Tafseer-e-Jalalain says Allah Ta'ala taught His Apostle (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the commandments and the Unseen. Tafseer-e-Kabir observes that Allah Ta'ala revealed to Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the Holy Quran, and the knowledge, and taught him the Divine Secrets, and implications. Tafseer-e-Jalalain says that Allah Ta'ala taught the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the Shari'ah Laws and the religion, and taught him the Unseen, which he knew not, and gave him the knowledge of that which was hidden in the human mind, and disclosed to him the evil doings of the Hypocrites. Tafseer-e-Hussaini Bahrul Haqaeq says that the above verse refers to the absolute knowledge of all Unseen which Allah Ta'ala granted to Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) during the Me'raj. The Hadith of Me'raj reports the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as saying: "I was beneath the Arsh when Allah put a drop into my throat and (with that) I attained the knowledge of the past and the future."

Commentators observe that Allah Ta'ala has created Lauh-e-Mahfooz, a Tablet on which the Destinies of the world since it's creation are written. It contains the Knowledge of all possible things. The knowledge of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) encompasses the Lauh. The Holy Quran contains whatever is written in the Lauh and since the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has been taught the Quran, he has the Knowledge of the Lauh-e-Mahfooz.

Allah Ta'ala showed Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) all His creatures in person and made him learn the things by their names. Allah Ta'ala taught him the names of those who would be in his generation and also taught him all the languages. Allah Ta'ala also taught him the Names of Angels and all human beings who would belong to his generation, and the names of animals and vegetation, and taught him to manufacture things, and taught him the names of the cities and towns, and trees, and the names of those whom He will create until Doomsday, and taught him the names of all the gifts in Paradise.

The knowledge of Adam (alaihis salaam), who is first Khalifa (vicegerent) of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), is a drop in the ocean when compared with the knowledge that Allah Ta'ala gave to his beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). When the knowledge of a Khalifa is so vast and overwhelming, one can well estimate the magnitude of the knowledge of the original person.

Commentators say that the knowledge of Awliya if compared with the knowledge of the Prophets is just like a drop in seven seas, and the knowledge of Prophets is like the same when compared with the knowledge of Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam); and the knowledge of Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) when compared with that of Allah is just like a drop out of seven seas.

The fact that Allah Ta'ala has granted Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the Knowledge of Unseen, can be explained in three dimensions:

Firstly, he was given the Knowledge of the Unseen directly: Surah Hud, 11:49 - "These tidings of Unseen, We reveal to you. Neither you did know nor your people before this. Then be patient. No doubt there is good for the duty-bound." See also Surah Yusuf, 12:102; Surah Takvir, 81:24.

He was given the Quran, which is the treasure house of the Knowledge of the Unseen: "O People of the Book! Undoubtedly, Our Messenger has come to you who makes clear to you much of that which you had hidden in the Book and pardons much. Undoubtedly, there has come to you from Allah a Light and a Book Luminous." (Surah Maidah, 5:15) See also Surah Nahl, 16:89; Surah Yusuf, 12:111; Surah An'am, 6:38; Surah Naml, 27:75; Surah An'am, 6:59.

He was sent as a witness. A witness can only be that person who is present at the place and time of happening and sees everything by himself. "Surely we have sent you as a witness (present and seeing) and a bearer of Glad Tidings and a Warner." (Surah Fath, 48:
cool.gif
See also Surah Nisa, 4:41; Surah Muzzammil, 73:15. These verses prove that Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) will stand witness on the Day of Judgement. He will not only bear witness for his own Ummah but also for the Ummah of other Prophets.

The following Traditions of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) also indicate that Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has been granted comprehensive Knowledge of Unseen:

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "I can see at my back in the same manner as I can see in my front." (Sahih Muslim)

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) saw Nabi Musa (alaihis salaam) loudly reciting the Tasbih in the valley of Azraq.

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was going from Medina to Makkah. Then he saw Hazrat Yunus (alaihis salaam) wearing a woollen garb and riding a red she-camel in the valley of Hersh. (Ibn-e-Majah)

Another Hadith reports Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) beholding the Paradise and the Hell. (Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) knows the name of each inmate of the Heaven and the Hell. (Miskhat)

Another Hadith reports that a man asked the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) whether he would go to Paradise or the Hell. The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that he would go to Hell. (Bukhari)

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "My Ummah has been presented to me along with its good and bad deeds." (Muslim)

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Last night my Ummah was presented to me near my house. I know each and every person more intimately than you know about your colleagues."(Anba-el-Mustafa)

Hazrat Uthman ibn-e-Khattab (radi Allahu anhu) narrates: "The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was camping with us at a place where he gave us information about the creation of the world."

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is reported to have said: "Allah has shrunk the earth for me so I could see its easts and wests." (Mishkat)

Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (radi Allahu anhu) has narrated that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Allah has put the entire earth before me. I can see the Universe and the things which are going to happen here till the Doomsday like I see my palm."

Hazrat Huzaifa (radi Allahu anhu) has reported: "The Apostle of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), informed us about three hundred or more persons who would appear on the face of the earth and generate tension and crises among the Muslims. The Apostle of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) told us their names along with their father's names and their tribe as well." (Mishkat)

Hazrat Ayesha (radi Allahu anha) asked the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), "O Prophet! Is there any person in the world whose virtues are equal to the number of stars?" The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Yes, and he is Umar (radi Allahu anhu)". This Hadith shows that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has the knowledge of all apparent and hidden actions of people and also the knowledge of stars.

Hazrat Huzayfah Ibn-e-Usayd (radi Allahu anhu) reported that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Last night my Ummah was presented to me from beginning to the end." The companions asked, "O Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), how could you see those who were not even created so far." He said, "Allah created the faces of my Ummah in water and soil and I could recognise each of them better than that you know your colleagues."

And, finally, what can be hidden from the person who could see Allah Ta'ala! The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) says: "I saw Allah the Almighty. Allah put His Hand at my back and I felt it's coolness in my chest. The very moment, everything became known to me and I recognized everything." (Tirmidi; Mishkat)

There are some other instances indicating that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was granted the Knowledge of the Unseen:

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Ubai bin Khalaf will be killed in my hands".

Suraqah bin Malik will wear the gold bangles of Khosroes.

Informing about the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain (radi Allahu anhu) years before his assassination at Karbala.

Informing about the split in the Muslim nation into 73 Sects, with one Sect following the righteous path.

During the Uhud battle, he informed that the Angels have taken away the body of Hazrat Hunzulah (radi Allahu anhu) to give him the last bath.

Informing that his wife with long arms (Hazrat Zainab - radi Allahu anha) would be first among his wives to join him after death.

He said that Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) is the inmate of the Paradise.

Hussain and Hasan (radi Allahu anhuma) are the Chief of Youths in the Heaven.

Fatima Zahra (radi Allahu anha) is the Chief of Women in the Paradise

Pakistani1947

Pakistani1947 ..You need more proof ?? ..Is Quran not enough a Proof for you ??

After the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammd (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if someone claims that he can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

lol lol :D :D :D :D...SO you have accepted your Defeat ! :) :) :)

Here ..answer these versus for me !

Proof of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) Knowledge of the Unseen from the Quran

Proof from the Qur'an that the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) has been given the knowledge of al-Ghayb

"Nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Apostles [for the purpose]"
[Sura al-Jinn, verse 26]
"...Allah has sent down to you the Book and Wisdom and has taught to you what you did not know, and great is the grace of Allah upon you"
"Allah Most High has told the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) to thank Him as He has informed the Prophet of what has already happened and what will happen in the future and this is a bestowal of great grace"

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Is that all you have man ..I bring you proofs from Both Quran and Sunnah ...and you keep on repeating the same versus ...respond to the versus I posted up there ..here

Proof of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) Knowledge of the Unseen from the Quran

[Sura al-Jinn, verse 26]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Can you please Explain the meaning of this verse ???