can our army officers serve this country with this kind of training/mental education?

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Irrespective of which class do you belong to,tell me what would be the effect
if you provide your son with the following at the age of 18

21 thousands rupees per month (eating,educational and all other things are still your repsonsibility)
1 servent which would be available 24/7
separate room
internet
mobile phone

for me simple answer would be it will ruin your son,socially,morally. there is very high
posibility that it will destroy your son completely.

this is whats happening in pakistan army. teenage cadets are provided with all this .
in addition they call their instructors as "staff" instead of sir or teachers.they are specially instructed to travel by "daewoo" buses. they are given discount of 50 percent on air travel so they that they keep themselves away from poor people of pakistan

result is they consider pakistan as their own farm house and its people as their slaves.the tradition of training similar to british colonial times is still continued without a single change .without knowing that britishers were rulers and we were their slaves and here lies all the problem that this nation faced becuse of this army .they don't think like ordinary Pakistanis,don't act like Pakistanis,don't think of themselves as public servants.may be they will give a slap if you call them a public servants.
بہت گندی اور سڑی بدبو آ رہی ہے
یا شاید کچھ جل رہا ہے
اپنی دھوتی کا خیال رکھنا

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hamza100 to hamza ki bajaye ram parsad waghera hoga bechara ya army sey reject hua hoga zaher hai aaj kaal ke haalat maeen army ko bura or critisie koi mulk dushmen hi keh sakta hai Allah isey hidayat dey wasey hamza ki knowledge ke leay yeh cadet apney instructors ko staff nahi kehtey balkeh SAAB keh k bulatey hain or yeh SAAB inko you fool sir
bhi keh ker training datey hain

Very rightly said. Hamza100 is an Indian mole with false flag ID. This looser is hell bent on spewing venom against Pakistan and Pak Army. This baysharam has no courage to come up with his real identity. ***** hay is day jaman walian tay. Argument with such retards is a waste of time.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
hamza100 to hamza ki bajaye ram parsad waghera hoga bechara ya army sey reject hua hoga zaher hai aaj kaal ke haalat maeen army ko bura or critisie koi mulk dushmen hi keh sakta hai Allah isey hidayat dey wasey hamza ki knowledge ke leay yeh cadet apney instructors ko staff nahi kehtey balkeh SAAB keh k bulatey hain or yeh SAAB inko you fool sir

jo army dr. qadeer ko kidnap kar ker rakhay uss say achay ki umeed rakhna fazool hai

Scorpion

Banned
بہت زیادتی ہے یار۔
فوجیوں کا موبائل استعمال کرنے پر پابندی ہونی چاہیے۔
فوجیوں کا انٹرنیٹ استعمال کرنے پر بھی پابندی ہونی چاہئے۔
فوجیوں*کا ڈایوو پر بھی بیٹھنا بند کردینا چاہئے۔

ان کو غریب لوگوں*سے بھی دور رہنے دیا چاہئے۔

ورنہ یہ ایسے کام کریں*گے، جیسا اس تصویر میں نظر آ رہا ہے

pakistan-flood-relief-large.jpg

Galleries\Image Galleries\TroopsofPakistanArmyduringFloodReliefOperations\image003.jpg

Dear,

they may use mobile, Internet or travel in daewoo/PIA/Pakistan Railway but on their own expenses . . . . .

But as such is not happening than at least being a Pakistani, I demand efficiency from them which they are lacking and the reason is what Hamza has pointed out very well . . . . And this will lead to more humiliation such as Kargil, GHQ shame, Mehran Shame and the Abbottabad super shame . . . .

Rest about the poors . . . . Military like the other government institution is way apart from them . . . . And the way the Army is treating these people in Baluchistan/FATA/Swat is the proof . . . .

And kindly add the Army torture videos/pics of Swat and FATA too . . . . and if you regard them as propaganda, than I ll put your pictures in the same category . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Hamza , I am willing to pay you double the amount per month, on the condition that you will take bullets of the enemy, with pride and pleasure, as many youngsters had done recently in Swat, Waziristan, kargil, Siachin and many other places. And your parents will give statement that they are proud that you got the bullet. ..But I am sure you will not accept my offer because you are getting much more from CIA for insulting our forces.

Brother,

Its the other way around as it is the Army itself which is getting much more in shape of Dollars from the CIA/Pentagon . . . . But you can t see this fact as you are deaf, blind and mentally retarded due to your fake patriotism . . . .

Kargil and Siachin even my self agrees were the right battle fields (in spite of the blunders committed by our officer lot), and even I supported military at that time . . . . But the mention of Swat, waziristan is not a thing any one should be proud . . . . As the Army is currently engaged in these areas (including Baluchistan) not for some national cause but pure murder and genocide . . . . For the sake of these Dollars from CIA/Pentagon . . . .

Before pointing fingers at some one else, remember as three fingers point towards you . . . . Other wise people will going to call you a Munafiq . . . . Which our Army is . . . .

wat a shitty thinking u got man ?? u think things like u said wud make us against our own Army ? its our badluck that we coudn't manage to join Army when we were young n those who did are the luckiest ppl alive coz they have the big responsibility with a pride to serve the nation... Man you don hav any idea wat they r goin through while completing there trainings.. jus shut ur ****** mouth up and dont u ever dare to speak rubbish about our Pak Army or its cadits.. if its in my hands i wud have double their saleries and facilities in order to attract more youngsters to join Army and Serve the Nation !!!!

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
some of the brotherz r very violent over here man.....i hope you're cursing after Iftar not during your Fast....lolz
anywayz....if i say i support Hamza....will i be labeled indian as well......i hope not
i was proud of my forces until recent......
they're just as responsible for this chaos in the country as our corrupt politicianz.......
can't army interfere when some shameless politicianz try to hijack the supreme law of my beloved country.......????? or they only intervene when they want to topple the gov't......??????.....
can't they shoot down drones when our thousandz of innocent civilianz r rained down with bombz...?????......or they can only shoot down $$$$$$?....
or those civilianz are not worth saving???? or it is not the responsibility of the army??????
2 foreign helicopterz come and kill some ppl and our army doesn't even know then why a poor is paying so much of taxes if he's not even sure whether he's safe or not........or this country is for rich army generalz not for a poor laborer?????
name a single war that our army has won for us????? or they r just bound to take orderz from abroad?????
Allah mere watan ki hifazat ferma.....aur hmari gherat jaga de.....Ameen

Scorpion

Banned
How arrogant and ignorant is this so called Hamza,
1st of All he said they are public servant, no where in the world military personnells are called public servants, they are soldiers and they have to fight for their mother land not involved in public service

2nd, Do he know what is wage of a management trainee of a bank, Industry, oil & Gas, Wapda,

Little knowledge is dangerous, we respect our soldiers and love them , people like you who are working on God Knows whos agenda can not defame this prestigious and loyal institution of ours, We Pakistani love our Armed Forces

Do you understand , you illiterate and ignorant individual

Dear,

It is your so called fake patriotism which is making you arrogant . . . .

Military around the world is military, and once called by the government in case of any disaster becomes public servant . . . .

And by the way, if your so called soldiers are so work hungry that they have to fight for the mother land . . . . Than why they themselves get involved in politics and invade the country through martial laws after every ten years or so . . . . Little knowledge is really dangerous for people like you . . . .

Respect for some one does nt mean that you start weighting him in Gold . . . . Or provide him a golden spoon as per his demand . . . . And don t blame others but this Military institution itself for defaming its own self by surrendering to terrorist Americans like a Prostitute . . . .

And by the way, one of my cousin recently employed at KESC is getting 37 000 ruppee after doing his bachelors from FAST and MBA from IBA . . . . Now calculate the difference . . . .

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
بہت گندی اور سڑی بدبو آ رہی ہے
یا شاید کچھ جل رہا ہے
اپنی دھوتی کا خیال رکھنا

Dear,

This whole nation would be smelling this rot a couple of years from now . . . . as it will be forced to eat the rotten fruits of the military blunders in the shape of these on going military operation . . . .

The same way as the previous generation had to suffer the East Pakistan humiliation where as the shameless Army prefer to surrender . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

Bhai jis Aaj kul ka haalat ka baaray ma aap ghumgeen hain, wo aap hi ki fauj ka peda karda hain . . . . Lickin hub ul watni ka jhootay parday ma rah kar aap iss ka ilzaam bhi Hamza par laga dou gay . . . . lihaza Allah aap ko Hidayat dai . . . .

And for your knowledge, the cadets call their training NCOs as Staff and JCOs as Sahib . . . . Where as, they are called in return as Sahib by the both . . . .

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab apnay paiso say yeh cheezain karo to jo marzi karna yeh awam ka paisa hai aur yeh army ki job hai yeh kaam yeh muft main nahi kartay this is the job of army in every country

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
wat a shitty thinking u got man ?? u think things like u said wud make us against our own Army ? its our badluck that we coudn't manage to join Army when we were young n those who did are the luckiest ppl alive coz they have the big responsibility with a pride to serve the nation... Man you don hav any idea wat they r goin through while completing there trainings.. jus shut ur ****** mouth up and dont u ever dare to speak rubbish about our Pak Army or its cadits.. if its in my hands i wud have double their saleries and facilities in order to attract more youngsters to join Army and Serve the Nation !!!!

lagta hai aap ko pata nahi k army main kaisay bharti hotay hain. Its a big drama & then they only select their relatives in the end. They are master in writing scripts.

Nathookhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamza Khan, braoden your mental horizon andd open up your fixed mind. 40,000 civilians out of 185 million population of Pakistan and 3000 out of 0.5 million Army!!!

I can bet you are no of those who failed ISSB tests and now have a life long grudge. Just understand you were not "officer" material but you may be very good for another profession or may be good for nothing.You have to prove yourself to be worthy of something other than "Ham Watnoon Ka Dushman".

Nathookhan

Hamza Khan, braoden your mental horizon andd open up your fixed mind. 40,000 civilians out of&nbsp; 185 million population of Pakistan and 3000 out of 0.5 million Army!!!<br><br>I can bet you are one of those who failed ISSB tests and now have a life long grudge. Just understand you were not "officer" material but you may be very good for another profession or may be good for nothing.You have to prove yourself to be worthy of something other than "Ham Watnoon Ka Dushman".

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The material that came out of the thread starter's mind only shows his hate for the army.

Boota

I don't think there is anything wrong with Rs 21,000, separate room, internet and mobile. Servant if given should be a civilian, i don't understand how the heck is it a soldier's job to serve his officer. He is being hired for protecting the country not for boot polish or washing dirty laundry of his officer.

However, the problem is not the perks but mindset that i have seen in many army people which is the sense of entitlement to rule the country, very similar to sense of entitlement that soem MQMers show hen they want everything for themselves.

Last edited:

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Irrespective of which class do you belong to,tell me what would be the effect
if you provide your son with the following at the age of 18

21 thousands rupees per month (eating,educational and all other things are still your repsonsibility)
1 servent which would be available 24/7
separate room
internet
mobile phone

for me simple answer would be it will ruin your son,socially,morally. there is very high
posibility that it will destroy your son completely.

this is whats happening in pakistan army. teenage cadets are provided with all this .
in addition they call their instructors as "staff" instead of sir or teachers.they are specially instructed to travel by "daewoo" buses. they are given discount of 50 percent on air travel so they that they keep themselves away from poor people of pakistan

result is they consider pakistan as their own farm house and its people as their slaves.the tradition of training similar to british colonial times is still continued without a single change .without knowing that britishers were rulers and we were their slaves and here lies all the problem that this nation faced becuse of this army .they don't think like ordinary Pakistanis,don't act like Pakistanis,don't think of themselves as public servants.may be they will give a slap if you call them a public servants.

@Hamza , I would suggest you visit any of the academies for Army, Navy or PAF and spend a day their to see that routine the cadets go through. After that you can write anything you like.

Please don't start a thread just for the sake of it.

I have been a cadet my self many years ago and I know what happens.

Some highlights are clearly given in TV plays "ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE" and "SUNAIRAY DIN".

And I'm sure if you join any of the academies, you will find out what it is all about, or maybe you failed the ISSB and were rejected, so you start spreading such rumors.

Sitting and writing threads/comments in a comfortable chair is very easy sonny, the real world isn't !!!

Last edited:

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani cadets are so professional, they claim professional awards from foreign academies also.
The below 2 pictures are of Pakistani cadets receiving awards at Royal Military Academy Sand Hurst UK.

article-1112342-03059FDB000005DC-133_468x321.jpg

JUOUqbahRMAsword.jpg

e86cd8942cd821a434320a9d0fab81ab.jpg
Z
miqdad.jpg
Pakistan Military Academy Cadets Exercises.jpg