can our army officers serve this country with this kind of training/mental education?

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
Irrespective of which class do you belong to,tell me what would be the effect
if you provide your son with the following at the age of 18

21 thousands rupees per month (eating,educational and all other things are still your repsonsibility)
1 servent which would be available 24/7
separate room
internet
mobile phone

for me simple answer would be it will ruin your son,socially,morally. there is very high
posibility that it will destroy your son completely.

this is whats happening in pakistan army. teenage cadets are provided with all this .
in addition they call their instructors as "staff" instead of sir or teachers.they are specially instructed to travel by "daewoo" buses. they are given discount of 50 percent on air travel so they that they keep themselves away from poor people of pakistan

result is they consider pakistan as their own farm house and its people as their slaves.the tradition of training similar to british colonial times is still continued without a single change .without knowing that britishers were rulers and we were their slaves and here lies all the problem that this nation faced becuse of this army .they don't think like ordinary Pakistanis,don't act like Pakistanis,don't think of themselves as public servants.may be they will give a slap if you call them a public servants.

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think teenage cadets are not at least sitting lazy and doing nothing .. they r learning and gaining experience while most of us are useless people .. U know y? cuz non of Pakistani man cleans his plate after eating and it has to be our wife or sister or mother to that ... so we are quiet inexperienced and lazy

Nathookhan

Oh,yar Hamza, I can assure you all countries look after their military trainees and officers like this. If they are not well looked after well,then who is going to fight.They need to be comfortable in order to discharge their duties which sometimes means they might not come back home after the duty. Who wants to get up at 5AM for PT/Parade? Who likes to crawl in dity waters of creeks and nullahs? Who will like to face terrorists? Easy said than done!!!!

The tough & risky nature of job is prohibitive for most youngster do not want to join a career where their lives can end with a bullet when they are still young. It's open in Pakistan for everyone who can come up to a certain minumum physical and academic standard to join defence forces. I assure you again the process is very very fair. You ought to have what it takes to be a soldier.

Do you have a friend in army? I would suggest make one. Go and spend a night or two at a forward post alongthe line of control in Kashmir. I am sure enmey will fire more than 1000 bullets on your bunker every night. You might not want to stay another night there.

On a separate note, don't implicate whole armed forces if a general or admiral or two were found to be corrupt.They make just a 0.0000001% of the force. Don't generalize your views about any institutions for bad deeds of one or two members.

stargazermal

Salary cuts and take all these priviliges away from them. Thats the solution. Send them to waziristan and balochistan for some action.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
hamza
also look at sandhurst academy of england, indian military academy and others.

and please stop bullshitting about pak army alone
if you havent got information about other armies that does not mean our army is wrong.

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)

21 thousands rupees per month (eating,educational and all other things are still your repsonsibility)
separate room
internet
mobile phone

for me simple answer would be it will ruin your son,socially,morally. there is very high

this is whats happening in pakistan army. teenage cadets are provided with all this .
in addition they call their instructors as "staff" instead of sir or teachers.they are specially instructed to travel by "daewoo" buses. they are given discount of 50 percent on air travel so they that they keep themselves away from poor people of pakistan

result is they consider pakistan as their own farm house and its people as their slaves.the tradition of training similar to british colonial times is still continued without a single change .without knowing that britishers were rulers and we were their slaves and here lies all the problem that this nation faced becuse of this army .they don't think like ordinary Pakistanis,don't act like Pakistanis,don't think of themselves as public servants.may be they will give a slap if you call them a public servants.

These teenage Cadets are giving their lives and blood to Pakistan. What you are giving to this country????

Scorpion

Banned
I think teenage cadets are not at least sitting lazy and doing nothing .. they r learning and gaining experience while most of us are useless people .. U know y? cuz non of Pakistani man cleans his plate after eating and it has to be our wife or sister or mother to that ... so we are quiet inexperienced and lazy

Oh! you mean the Gentleman Cadet at PMA cleans his Plate after eating . . . . A person who instead of joining the military goes to a civil firm also learns and gain experiance . . . . And he also uses his brain . . . .

Physical excertion is much easier than the mental work . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

Oh,yar Hamza, I can assure you all countries look after their military trainees and officers like this. If they are not well looked after well,then who is going to fight.They need to be comfortable in order to discharge their duties which sometimes means they might not come back home after the duty. Who wants to get up at 5AM for PT/Parade? Who likes to crawl in dity waters of creeks and nullahs? Who will like to face terrorists? Easy said than done!!!!

The tough & risky nature of job is prohibitive for most youngster do not want to join a career where their lives can end with a bullet when they are still young. It's open in Pakistan for everyone who can come up to a certain minumum physical and academic standard to join defence forces. I assure you again the process is very very fair. You ought to have what it takes to be a soldier.

Do you have a friend in army? I would suggest make one. Go and spend a night or two at a forward post alongthe line of control in Kashmir. I am sure enmey will fire more than 1000 bullets on your bunker every night. You might not want to stay another night there.

On a separate note, don't implicate whole armed forces if a general or admiral or two were found to be corrupt.They make just a 0.0000001% of the force. Don't generalize your views about any institutions for bad deeds of one or two members.

Nathoo Bhai

If all countries look after their Military Officers, than they look after their Civilians too . . . . But not the case here . . . . And what the waste of resources, when all this money get wasted as this Army has become more efficient in killing own people than the enemy accross the border . . . .

And by rthe way the last time your so called 1000 bullets fired at bunkers was ten years back . . . .

az.ay

بہت زیادتی ہے یار۔
فوجیوں کا موبائل استعمال کرنے پر پابندی ہونی چاہیے۔
فوجیوں کا انٹرنیٹ استعمال کرنے پر بھی پابندی ہونی چاہئے۔
فوجیوں*کا ڈایوو پر بھی بیٹھنا بند کردینا چاہئے۔

ان کو غریب لوگوں*سے بھی دور رہنے دیا چاہئے۔

ورنہ یہ ایسے کام کریں*گے، جیسا اس تصویر میں نظر آ رہا ہے

pakistan-flood-relief-large.jpg

Galleries\Image Galleries\TroopsofPakistanArmyduringFloodReliefOperations\image003.jpg

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

separate room
internet
mobile phone

Please dont poke your nose in our Pak Army Affairs. We know our army and officers very well ?

Kindly search some other topic instead of dirty slow poisoning propaganda against Army.

Thank you. I disliked your post and have cleared it.

irshad001

Citizen

separate room
internet
mobile phone

Hamza , I am willing to pay you double the amount per month, on the condition that you will take bullets of the enemy, with pride and pleasure, as many youngsters had done recently in Swat, Waziristan, kargil, Siachin and many other places. And your parents will give statement that they are proud that you got the bullet. ..But I am sure you will not accept my offer because you are getting much more from CIA for insulting our forces.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
hamza
also look at sandhurst academy of england, indian military academy and others.

and please stop bullshitting about pak army alone
if you havent got information about other armies that does not mean our army is wrong.

well i will look at sandhurst academy if you look at oxford and cambridge.

by the way i can bet sandhurst academy of england would not be be providing as much facilities as pakistan army is providing. keep in mind that pakistan per capita income is 900 dollar and england per capita income is 40 thousand dollars.

Last edited:

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

** all countries look like their other institutions as well.but here our all budget goes to armys pocket .they all exceed their budget by hundreds of billions. we are a poor nation .we cant afford this.
just check out how iran army's soldiers live their life

**as far as job toughness is concerned every job is tough. people working in call center work day and night
as well .and there are many other examples. if toughness is issue then our labors do the toughest job

** why to go to Kashmir borders. when pakistan cities are burning more than Kashmir border
more civilians are dying due to incompetence of our army . deaths of our soldier are very less compared to civilians

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
These teenage Cadets are giving their lives and blood to Pakistan. What you are giving to this country????

this is the most insulting sentence that i hear from people.
do u see with your eyes or hear with your hears??who gave more live??dont you know
40 thousands civilians have died in the war of terror .only 3000 soldiers have dieds out of which most of them are jawans.
so dont try to tell us what sacrifice is ??

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
بہت زیادتی ہے یار۔
فوجیوں کا موبائل استعمال کرنے پر پابندی ہونی چاہیے۔
فوجیوں کا انٹرنیٹ استعمال کرنے پر بھی پابندی ہونی چاہئے۔
فوجیوں*کا ڈایوو پر بھی بیٹھنا بند کردینا چاہئے۔

ان کو غریب لوگوں*سے بھی دور رہنے دیا چاہئے۔

ورنہ یہ ایسے کام کریں*گے، جیسا اس تصویر میں نظر آ رہا ہے

pakistan-flood-relief-large.jpg

Galleries%5CImage%20Galleries%5CTroopsofPakistanArmyduringFloodReliefOperations%5Cimage003.jpg

i can upload videoes of army brutalies as well. should i .but thats not the topic . read what my thread is about

Raheem

Banned

separate room
internet
mobile phone

How arrogant and ignorant is this so called Hamza,
1st of All he said they are public servant, no where in the world military personnells are called public servants, they are soldiers and they have to fight for their mother land not involved in public service

2nd, Do he know what is wage of a management trainee of a bank, Industry, oil & Gas, Wapda,

Little knowledge is dangerous, we respect our soldiers and love them , people like you who are working on God Knows whos agenda can not defame this prestigious and loyal institution of ours, We Pakistani love our Armed Forces

Do you understand , you illiterate and ignorant individual

Raheem

Banned
this is the most insulting sentence that i hear from people.
do u see with your eyes or hear with your hears??who gave more live??dont you know
40 thousands civilians have died in the war of terror .only 3000 soldiers have dieds out of which most of them are jawans.
so dont try to tell us what sacrifice is ??

Do you know Officer of Jawan ratio in these Shahadat, it is 1 officer to 3 Jawan which is the highest in any war ever conducted on this planet earth, do not bul shi t you ignorant yahoodi

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
How arrogant and ignorant is this so called Hamza,
1st of All he said they are public servant, no where in the world military personnells are called public servants, they are soldiers and they have to fight for their mother land not involved in public service

2nd, Do he know what is wage of a management trainee of a bank, Industry, oil & Gas, Wapda,

Little knowledge is dangerous, we respect our soldiers and love them , people like you who are working on God Knows whos agenda can not defame this prestigious and loyal institution of ours, We Pakistani love our Armed Forces

Do you understand , you illiterate and ignorant individual

yup. i would like you to check out salary of trainees in wapda equal to qualification of a cadet that is FA
as far as banks and oil and gas are concerned they are mostly private and they require highly skilled persons not F.A 45 percent marks.

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
hamza100 to hamza ki bajaye ram parsad waghera hoga bechara ya army sey reject hua hoga zaher hai aaj kaal ke haalat maeen army ko bura or critisie koi mulk dushmen hi keh sakta hai Allah isey hidayat dey wasey hamza ki knowledge ke leay yeh cadet apney instructors ko staff nahi kehtey balkeh SAAB keh k bulatey hain or yeh SAAB inko you fool sir
bhi keh ker training datey hain

Last edited: