Brothers and Sisters help regarding QUAID-E-AZAM

aasimnaveed

my brother put some quotations from internet on his facebook about QUAID-E-AZAM MOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH ...
one of his friend commented

1- do great leaders leave the nation in the middle as well like Mr jinnah did in 29?
2- so he changed his stance too like all the other leaders do but how many wait for someone to convince them that the nation needed help?-oblivion or ignorance or arrogance-It took five years of convincing that he could leave an extraordinary lifestyle in UK to just come and become the leader and live another ostentatious life style.All the other leaders had very hard times in their lives unlike MA Jinnah,none of them left their people they stood by the people and suffered.

my question is can someone please elaborate why he left INDIA ????

please reply with historic proofs and links ... dont waste your and my time if you want to change this topic ... i want to reply him with proofs from history that JINNNAH was and will be GREAT LEADER

tabla

Kuch Hazrut Mohummad (PBUH) aur Sahabai Karam kay mutalik bhee sooch liya kur bhai, deen se doori problem hai hamari ya BUUT PARASTI of Jinnah and Iqbal are not the solution of it.

aasimnaveed

Kuch Hazrut Mohummad (PBUH) aur Sahabai Karam kay mutalik bhee sooch liya kur bhai, deen se doori problem hai hamari ya BUUT PARASTI of Jinnah and Iqbal are not the solution of it.

bhai mene kaha na dont waste your and my time to divert discussion ... how you judge me that you are better than me .. nam TABLA or batein ISLAM ki ... anyway im not in mood so please keep your advice of BUUT PARASTI to yourself ... THEY ARE MY FOREFATHERS AND HEROES ... BUT MOHAMMAD pbuh is GREATEST HERO, HUMAN, NABI, OF UNIVERSE .. so why comaprison with HIM pBUH

my brother put some quotations from internet on his facebook about QUAID-E-AZAM MOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH ...

1- do great leaders leave the nation in the middle as well like Mr jinnah did in 29?
2- so he changed his stance too like all the other leaders do but how many wait for someone to convince them that the nation needed help?-oblivion or ignorance or arrogance-It took five years of convincing that he could leave an extraordinary lifestyle in UK to just come and become the leader and live another ostentatious life style.All the other leaders had very hard times in their lives unlike MA Jinnah,none of them left their people they stood by the people and suffered.

please reply with historic proofs and links ... dont waste your and my time if you want to change this topic ... i want to reply him with proofs from history that JINNNAH was and will be GREAT LEADER

Why Mohammad pbuh left his people in Mecca ?

aasimnaveed

Why Mohammad pbuh left his people in Mecca ?

oh bhai i have told and pint out all these matters to him but i want historic answer that why JINNAH did this ...as far as my knowledge is concerned he left because of division in AIML and HE WAS AN AMBASSADOR of UNITED INDIA (muslims and hindus) but GANDHI's stance was only in favour of HINDUS not muslims so he was disppointed and left ....

nauman

First tell us what you think about that

Hepbuh never left but move with people.it was part of strategy to get the goal.janah move was personal

This useless arguement. Imran Khan also left good life in UK and settled in Pakistan to help his people. So what is the problem in it.

oh bhai i have told and pint out all these matters to him but i want historic answer that why JINNAH did this ...as far as my knowledge is concerned he left because of division in AIML and HE WAS AN AMBASSADOR of UNITED INDIA (muslims and hindus) but GANDHI's stance was only in favour of HINDUS not muslims so he was disppointed and left ....

So he did right thing that he left. What achievement he made even after returning home. His Pakistan is now into two pieces. More Muslims still live in India. He was uselessly advocating ''creating a land for Muslims''. They never deserved it from the first Place.

Ans # 1 -

Yes , they do when they are hopeless. No one can lead a nation unless the nation wants to be leaded...... He thought that it was pointless to go nutter over issues no one wants to be resolved.

Ans # 2-

By the way , I think Jinnah Lived for Pakistan , especially after 1936. 11 years! His T.B disease is the best political secret of 21st century..
He left India because he thought then that better Muslims like Azad and Jamiat e ulmae Hind were out there opposing him.....

Jinnah worked 10 years of his lie for Hindu Muslim Unity - it was an absolute failure .... He was tense , ad a personal grudge , and wanted the others who were criticizing him for doing wrong to come forth and do something..........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the end result that counts , bhai he died , tell your friend that Jinnah could easily have lived happy life in LONDON , but he paid very little attention to his private life , almost ruined his personal life , couldn't well groom his daughter , FOR WHAT?

FOR PAKISTAN.........................

How many other leaders have done that? Churchill? Raegon? Rooswelt?

Your questions are quite valid I don't have an answer for you except great people or leaders do not act or behave this way. They serve their people under all circumstances. I will add a couple of more questions that have no answers.Why did Mr. Jinnah accepted the position of Lieutenant Governor, only a figure head, then started to take powers away from his prime minister? It is said that he was a man of law, order and democracy than why did he illegally dismissed democratically elected government of Bacha Khan?

It is also written that Mr. Jinnah had said " Mairi Jaib mein Khotay Sikkay Hain", Referring to other leaders of his Muslim league. Your question should be why did you put them in your pocket when you knew that they are KHOTAY.

Pakistani education system treats him like a messiah no one is allowed to question if you do than you are a traitor.

Your questions are quite valid I don't have an answer for you except great people or leaders do not act or behave this way. They serve their people under all circumstances. I will add a couple of more questions that have no answers.Why did Mr. Jinnah accepted the position of Lieutenant Governor, only a figure head, then started to take powers away from his prime minister? It is said that he was a man of law, order and democracy than why did he illegally dismissed democratically elected government of Bacha Khan?

It is also written that Mr. Jinnah had said " Mairi Jaib mein Khotay Sikkay Hain", Referring to other leaders of his Muslim league. Your question should be why did you put them in your pocket when you knew that they are KHOTAY.

Pakistani education system treats him like a messiah no one is allowed to question if you do than you are a traitor.

As far as Khotay Sikae is concerned . They were his need. He needed them , for their money/ power/ public role etc.

Otherwise , Pakistan wouldn't have still been a reality. He needed the support of LandLords . And he also knew that they were a threat itself to the democratic system.

Secondly , U can't justify a man in all respects , He was a human and ordinary humans do comit mistakes.

Secondly , as far as Bacha Khan is concerned , He was a YES/No man , either you were with him or against him . Thats what he did.He knew time was short for him , so he had to do it.

WELL , I believe that Jinnah was assasinated. Fatimah Jinnah could never have lost elections to Ayub , that eections were staged.

JINNAH WAS ASSASINATED....... What do u think?

Ghulam Mohammed and Liaquat A Khan were waiting for their turns.

As far as Khotay Sikae is concerned . They were his need. He needed them , for their money/ power/ public role etc.

Otherwise , Pakistan wouldn't have still been a reality. He needed the support of LandLords . And he also knew that they were a threat itself to the democratic system.

Secondly , U can't justify a man in all respects , He was a human and ordinary humans do comit mistakes.

Secondly , as far as Bacha Khan is concerned , He was a YES/No man , either you were with him or against him . Thats what he did.He knew time was short for him , so he had to do it.

WELL , I believe that Jinnah was assasinated. Fatimah Jinnah could never have lost elections to Ayub , that eections were staged.

Ghulam Mohammed and Liaquat A Khan were waiting for their turns.

These are the key words that the educational system does not teach. He is projected as a messiah. He did have some outstanding qualities but those qualities are never explored and adopted when you treat him this way.

Not only Jinnah , All are. Zia is projected as MUSLIM Caliph , Liaquat Ali as Jinnah's right hand and buddy bla bla bla......

Unless you have some evidence to support assignation it is a well established fact that he had TB.

No , I mean the ambulance story.......How he died on foot path...... Fatimah Jinnah states in her book I guess.............