Brothers and Sisters help regarding QUAID-E-AZAM

Unicorn

Banned
No , I mean the ambulance story.......How he died on foot path...... Fatimah Jinnah states in her book I guess.............

We don't know how Fatima arrived at her conclusion may be it is based on her hunch not on any facts.

When people say he died on the foot path they try to project as if he died hungry and penniless on the foot path. This is clearly not the case. First of all his ambulance broke down in the middle of no where in a area where there are no pedestrians and no need for a foot path. Secondly it was a good decision on the part of his doctor to get him out of hot interior of ambulance into open cooler area and side of the road was the best place under the circumstance.

It was an old ambulance and that was all available vehicles do break down. I don't think there is a way a person can rig a vehicle so that it breaks down after so many miles. There is no evidence that someone killed him on the side of the road he died a natural death due to TB

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wah ji wah.....Quid-e-Azam pe sawalaat........tum logon ne paida hotay hi azaad pakistan main saans liyaa, pakistaan se khaya, loota, iss kay saath hamesha bewafaai ki....aur ajj....jumma jumma saat din kay baloongray Jinah per ungli uthanay lagay........dosto Kayaamat anay wali hai....

Unicorn

Banned
Not only Jinnah , All are. Zia is projected as MUSLIM Caliph , Liaquat Ali as Jinnah's right hand and buddy bla bla bla......

JINNAH WAS ASSASINATED....... What do u think?

wah ji wah.....Quid-e-Azam pe sawalaat........tum logon ne paida hotay hi azaad pakistan main saans liyaa, pakistaan se khaya, loota, iss kay saath hamesha bewafaai ki....aur ajj....jumma jumma saat din kay baloongray Jinah per ungli uthanay lagay........dosto Kayaamat anay wali hai....

I rest my case. You are saat din ka baloongra so be quite and follow the rest of the sheep(cry)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Obviously Mohammad Ali Jinnah was disappointed by the behaviour of Hindus. Jinnah's endeavours to bring about the political union of Hindus and Muslims earned him the title of "the best ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity," an epithet coined by Gokhale. When the failure of the Non-co-operation Movement and the emergence of Hindu revivalist movements led to antagonism and riots between the Hindus and Muslims, the league gradually began to come into its own.

Jinnah's problem during the following years was to convert the league into an enlightened political body prepared to co-operate with other organisations working for the good of India. In addition, he had to convince the Congress, as a prerequisite for political progress, of the necessity of settling the Hindu-Muslim conflict.

To bring about such a rapprochement was Jinnah's chief purpose during the late 1920s and early 1930s. He worked toward this end within the legislative assembly, at the Round Table Conferences in London (1930-32), and through his 14 points, which included proposals for a federal form of government, greater rights for minorities, one-third representation for Muslims in the central legislature, separation of the predominantly Muslim Sindh region from the rest of the Bombay province, and the introduction of reforms in the north-west Frontier Province. But he failed. His failure to bring about even minor amendments in the Nehru Committee proposals (1928) over the question of separate electorates and reservation of seats for Muslims in the legislatures frustrated him.

He found himself in a peculiar position at this time; many Muslims thought that he was too nationalistic in his policy and that Muslim interests were not safe in his hands, while the Indian National Congress would not even meet the moderate Muslim demands halfway. Indeed, the Muslim League was a house divided against it. The Punjab Muslim League repudiated Jinnah's leadership and organised itself separately. In disgust, Jinnah decided to settle in England. From 1930 to 1935 he remained in London, devoting himself to practice before the Privy Council. But when constitutional changes were in the offing, he was persuaded to return home to head a reconstituted Muslim League.

That is why he went back to England. Liaqat Ali Khan went to England and brought the Quaid-e-Azam back to India on the request of Allama Muhammad Iqbal, the poet-philosopher to lead the downtrodden community of India for the achievement of a sovereign and an independent homeland for the Muslims.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my brother put some quotations from internet on his facebook about QUAID-E-AZAM MOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH ...
one of his friend commented

1- do great leaders leave the nation in the middle as well like Mr jinnah did in 29?
2- so he changed his stance too like all the other leaders do but how many wait for someone to convince them that the nation needed help?-oblivion or ignorance or arrogance-It took five years of convincing that he could leave an extraordinary lifestyle in UK to just come and become the leader and live another ostentatious life style.All the other leaders had very hard times in their lives unlike MA Jinnah,none of them left their people they stood by the people and suffered.

my question is can someone please elaborate why he left INDIA ????

please reply with historic proofs and links ... dont waste your and my time if you want to change this topic ... i want to reply him with proofs from history that JINNNAH was and will be GREAT LEADER

Mohammad Ali Jinnah was disappointed by the behaviour of Hindus and Muslims. Details are in my previous post.