Breaking : "Ye lo azadi" Hindu Man fires on students outside Jamia Millia dehli

hasan chowhan

Councller (250+ posts)
You have failed to answer any question i raised. Guhrat massacar, minths of lockdown on Kashmiri Muslims, babari masjid ..... how will you prove your claim that you can defend your selves against hindus ???

Regarding our ammunition ....... if India knew, why have they not conquered us already ? Why were they throwing their payloads in a jungle hitting pine trees ? Why did they lose their jets and disgracefully receievd their pilot in frint of whole world ? You better stop dreaming 71 now. Its 2020 my friend. We dnt need 2 million army ... we just are good enough to make you bite the dust once again. If you have doubt, dare try again n face the humiliation again

we don't want to conquer pakistan ,
we want pakistan to stay away from our internal affairs . pakistan tried to snatch kashmir from us but we defeated 3 times and did not allow even an inch of indian land go to pakistan .

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
we don't want to conquer pakistan ,
we want pakistan to stay away from our internal affairs . pakistan tried to snatch kashmir from us but we defeated 3 times and did not allow even an inch of indian land go to pakistan .

You can not conqr us else you would have. For your information we alreadybtook back half of kashnir n all of gilgit baltistan in 1948 war.

We will get the rest of kashmir inshaALLAH. You better worry about your future if you are n indian muslim which now i doubt.

hasan chowhan

Councller (250+ posts)
You can not conqr us else you would have. For your information we alreadybtook back half of kashnir n all of gilgit baltistan in 1948 war.

We will get the rest of kashmir inshaALLAH. You better worry about your future if you are n indian muslim which now i doubt.

who needs half of the kashmir full of extremists ? they are burden on economy ,
we are happy with our kashmir .