M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

d02fbc9d6a19cdb0b7416ef13982f2bf.jpg

pehley dekho, phir bolna!

aur jee haan yeh bhi aap jaisoun k liye hain ko har Pak Fauj ki badbakhti ka ilzaam CIA/RAW/Mosad/Qadiyani/Freemasons/Shia/TamilTigers/QabzaGroup par lagana chahtey hain!

Last edited by a moderator:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aasma Jahangir ney Pak Fauj ki naqis karkardagi ki VAAT laga dee!

The more comments you guys are posting against Pak army the more it is making me support them. I critisize them for good and you guys are doing it to malign it. An idiot like Asima Jahangeer who do not see the killings of thousand of Pakistanies on the border can comment on the Pak army. I got to ask her one day, how may dollars per word she gets to de-estabilize pakistan.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Asma Jehangir aur Pak army ka CIA aur US say rishta ek jaisa hi hai, Asma Jehangir ka to RAW aur Bal Thackeray sey bhi bara biradarana taaluq hai.

asmajahangir.jpg

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

The more comments you guys are posting against Pak army the more it is making me support them. I critisize them for good and you guys are doing it to malign it. An idiot like Asima Jahangeer who do not see the killings of thousand of Pakistanies on the border can comment on the Pak army. I got to ask her one day, how may dollars per word she gets to de-estabilize pakistan.

Oh our brother, we do not hate pakistan army please we love them thats why we want them to do their consitiutional job. not to interveen into politics. and start making parties. they take Oath to defend not to rule. today if u look at any coutnry who has the army rule they are backward. but not those who respect their people vote and opinons.

This is a best chance for pakistnai to push back these Gernals otherwise we are not far away frm the situation we had in Bangaldesh. open your eyes, there is soo much going on. these guys need to defend the coutnry which they are not doing. and they lost almost every single war on india. look at carefully and clossly. WE love our army and want it be professional in defending not thourgh or hanging elected PM for greedy power.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mai nai es aurat ki 10 saal pehley WAGAH BORDER per
Indian soil per BANGHRA dalti pictures bhi daikhi hain
Aur
Indian s ko MITAHYAAN kilatey howi bhi daikha hai
Moujouda halat mai aik hi zameeni qouat hai jo Pakistan
ki Dushmanoon kai samney DATTI howi hai
Yani PAKISTAN ARMY
Yeah itni hi dukhi hain tow
JIS CHOORON KAI TOLEY NAI ES KO ES KO BAR KA SADDAR
banwaya hai un kai barey mai kioon chup lagi howi hai issey
jin par har MOHIB E WATAN Pakistani THOOK raha hai
WAISEY JIS AURAT KI SHAK**L DAIKH KAR HAR KOI BATA SAKTA HAI
KAI
ES KI APNI V**T LAGI HOWI HAI WOH
KIA KISI KI VAAT LAGANEY KA HAQ RAKHTI HAI?

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Asma Jehangir aur Pak army ka CIA aur US say rishta ek jaisa hi hai, Asma Jehangir ka to RAW aur Bal Thackeray sey bhi bara biradarana taaluq hai.

asmajahangir.jpg

i do not think so, this drama of ISI or pak army will work anymore in the future of calling some ghadar or agent if they speak truth abt them. that time has passed away. Army is exposed today. what they are capable of we all know. They need to sort their self. calling a politcans ghaydar while they are themself are beigget choor speically Gernals not lower class fooji, upper then brigader level.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

Pak Army is a whole institution, you cant blame it for bad deeds of couple of generals. Pak Army caught hundreds of terrorists and presented in Pakistan's courts of 'justice' Can Asma Jahangir tell us, that how many of those terrorist were hanged by her courts ???

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

یہ ہر باعلم اور باشعور پاکستانی کے دل کی آواز ہے. ان جرنیلوں کے سارے حواری اور برین واشڈ فینز ایک دن انہی جرنیلوں کے فساد کی بھینٹ چڑھیں گے . پچھلے تیس سال میں ایسے لاکھوں مرید اوپر روانہ ہو چکے ہیں. عاصمہ بی بی اللہ پاک آپکو سچ بولنے کا اعلی اجر دیں. آمین

پورا پروگرام دیکھیں تو، پروگرام میں شریک ملٹری کے ہی ایڈمرل صاحب نے بھی عاصمہ صاحبہ کی باتوں کی تصدیق کی ہے. اسکے علاوہ عاصمہ کی باتیں روز روشن کی طرح عیاں ہیں. بھوک ننگ، جہالت، پسماندگی، قتل و غارت، دھماکے، بیروز گاری، فرقہ واریت سمیت سارا بیڑا غرق، اندھوں کے علاوہ سب کو نظر آ رہا ہے اور یہ انہی جرنیلوں کی پالیسیوں کا نتیجہ ہے

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

There is a psywar going on against Pakistan especially against Army and some duffers are becoming part of it without knowing that they are reviving 1971 with their stupid acts. U should Let the war finish, let US to move its ass from Afghanistan, let our army (who is fighting with more than 10 enemies at a time) make country bit stable, then you can say and do what u want......... but unfortunately our media anchors who want to 'sell' their talk shows, are also becoming a part of this mess. PPP is also supporting this as a 'revenge' from establishment. Let me tell you, all of these idiots will cry burying their faces in the blankets but it will be too late then.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh our brother, we do not hate pakistan army please we love them thats why we want them to do their consitiutional job. not to interveen into politics. and start making parties. they take Oath to defend not to rule. today if u look at any coutnry who has the army rule they are backward. but not those who respect their people vote and opinons.

This is a best chance for pakistnai to push back these Gernals otherwise we are not far away frm the situation we had in Bangaldesh. open your eyes, there is soo much going on. these guys need to defend the coutnry which they are not doing. and they lost almost every single war on india. look at carefully and clossly. WE love our army and want it be professional in defending not thourgh or hanging elected PM for greedy power.

Agree! but not with reference to a fasadi like Aasma. She is not credible period. This is our biggest problem. Every political leader is right about something and that make us stick to it but their over all approach is against the country and the ummat. We can not side with seasonal intellectuals.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)

She is full of her self. No different then the army who she accuses.
She so sure about her being right.

Thing is as citizen of pak, I am more threatened by police, politicians' badmaash student-badmaashs etc etc then the army ..

Misleading is what she is doing.. she is unable to see the root cause of the problem.

Thing is its PEOPLE who earn respect for their organizations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army gave lives over and over and earned respect!!!! (I don't argue about powerful generals misusing their position)

In recent years we saw that process when CJ went through hardships to earn respect for courts.

Until politician/police earn respect for their organization its not GOING TO BE GIVEN TO THEM just because ASMA WANTS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the west for example.. if there is one crime.. police make it issue of their ego... they consider criminal as their personal enemy ... they study... they WORK!!!!!

In west police don't social with criminal as they do in Pakistan....

Whining about ARMY is easy.... and some what in fashion...

BUT EARNING THAT KIND OF RESPECT for any other organization by its personal in pakisatan is not possible in foresee able future..

I am glad Asma made her self clear by aligning her self with Nawaz because that's where she stand.

aadios

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

pakistan ko ab apni Army khatam kr k sara budget agly 50 years tk sirf aur sirf EDUCATION pe lgana chahiye..!!!!