khawaja86

Banned
Re: Aasma Jahangir ney Pak Fauj ki naqis karkardagi ki VAAT laga dee!

Mai nai es aurat ki 10 saal pehley WAGAH BORDER per
Indian soil per BANGHRA dalti pictures bhi daikhi hain
Aur
Indian s ko MITAHYAAN kilatey howi bhi daikha hai
Moujouda halat mai aik hi zameeni qouat hai jo Pakistan
ki Dushmanoon kai samney DATTI howi hai
Yani PAKISTAN ARMY
Yeah itni hi dukhi hain tow
JIS CHOORON KAI TOLEY NAI ES KO ES KO BAR KA SADDAR
banwaya hai un kai barey mai kioon chup lagi howi hai issey
jin par har MOHIB E WATAN Pakistani THOOK raha hai
WAISEY JIS AURAT KI SHAK**L DAIKH KAR HAR KOI BATA SAKTA HAI
KAI
ES KI APNI V**T LAGI HOWI HAI WOH
KIA KISI KI VAAT LAGANEY KA HAQ RAKHTI HAI?
well if u have seen photos of her sharing sweets with indians then what abt gifts of sweets and flowers that our rangers and indian BSF shares, ohhh then they r also ''ghaddar'' ohh and i have also seen pic of general niazi accepting defeat with general arora...

khawaja86

Banned

bhai Askary bank, askary cement, army schools aur fouji fertilizers ko aap bhol gaa hain

عاصمہ بی بی آپ نے دل خوش کر دیا ہے۔ یہ فوجی اب اپنی بنک ، ہاوسنگ کالونیاں، شادی ہال، گالف کلب اور ۱۰،۱۰ کروڑ کی بلٹ پروف گاڑیاں خریدنے میں مصروف ہیں۔ فوجی بھا ئیوں! پلاٹ پلاٹ کھیلنا بند کرو اور پاکستان کے دشمنان کو ختم کرنا شروع کرو۔ پاکستان کے دشمن۔۔۔۔۔۔ طالبان اور القاعدہ۔

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

ha ha ha..... beta Army khatam ker di to har pakistani ko school/college ya university main admission lene ke liye baal thakray se NOC lena pare ga.... 'Mr Intelligent'

ye baal thakray ka darr aur khof ISI ny sb k demagh main dala hua hai ta k awam Army Generals ki slave bani rhy.. aur wo unhain bloody civilians aur stupid, ignorant smj kr apny fouji booton talay rondhtay rhain..!!!!

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

ye baal thakray ka darr aur khof ISI ny sb k demagh main dala hua hai ta k awam Army Generals ki slave bani rhy.. aur wo unhain bloody civilians aur stupid, ignorant smj kr apny fouji booton talay rondhtay rhain..!!!!

Aik din border per pehra do...aglay din theek ho jao ge.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

jo nadaan asma ko bura keh rahay hain,,, allah na karay un k haan agar koi tragedy ho jati hai jese deegar pakistaniuun ki ho rahi hai,,,, tou ye loog pak fooj ko galiyaan nikalnay se nahi rukaingay ,,,,,, bhai wo normal soldiers ko nahi keh rahi,,, normal soldiers ka tou na pesa hai na status,,, ye fooj k heads or policy making strategic logoon ki baat ker rahi hai ,,,, ab mujhay batao k kia general kiani ki marzi nahi hai drones main? Jo pakistan main zabardast terrorism ka baes hain,,,,,
be wise and stop talking non-sense about a woman ,,,,, whatever your dirty tongue is saying about a woman is due to extreme behavioural/attitute collapse of pakistan ,,,, yehe apnay zawal ki asal waja hai,,, yahan perhay likhay bhi jaheloon wala attitute rakhtay hain

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This is Asma Jhangir, a well known traitor who was found doing negotiations over something that God knows with the filthy terrorist of India, Baal thackeray. With what face is she saying that Army and ISI are supporting terrorism and training the terrorist militants? Shame on her! Filthy traitor! A fifth columnist. Check her meeting with the terrorist Shiv Sena of India:

11nlook.jpg

Asma Jahangir meets Bal Thackeray
March 11, 2008

Noted Pakistani lawyer and human rights activist Asma Jahangir on Tuesday met Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray in Mumbai and discussed issues relating to communal violence.

Jahangir, chairperson of Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, is preparing a report for the United Nations on violence relating to religion for which she is meeting various persons. She had met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi [Images] on Monday.

Jahangir asked Thackeray to define religion and why he 'provoked' people on the basis of religion, Shiv Sena sources said.

Thackeray, whose party has been linked to communal violence in Mumbai in the past, replied that he never provoked anyone in the name of religion but only 'reacted' to provocation by others, the sources said.

Jahangir, appointed Special Rapporteur of the UN Commission on Human Rights in 1998, has spent most of her career defending the rights of women, religious minorities and children of Pakistan.

She is also part of the lawyers' movement launched in Pakistan after the sacking of their Chief Justice Mohd Ifteqar Chowdhary in March last year.

Reportage: PTI | Photograph: Arun Patil

source : http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/mar/11look.htm

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

what a nice comment yaar, dil kush ker dya

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

jo nadaan asma ko bura keh rahay hain,,, allah na karay un k haan agar koi tragedy ho jati hai jese deegar pakistaniuun ki ho rahi hai,,,, tou ye loog pak fooj ko galiyaan nikalnay se nahi rukaingay ,,,,,, bhai wo normal soldiers ko nahi keh rahi,,, normal soldiers ka tou na pesa hai na status,,, ye fooj k heads or policy making strategic logoon ki baat ker rahi hai ,,,, ab mujhay batao k kia general kiani ki marzi nahi hai drones main? Jo pakistan main zabardast terrorism ka baes hain,,,,,
be wise and stop talking non-sense about a woman ,,,,, whatever your dirty tongue is saying about a woman is due to extreme behavioural/attitute collapse of pakistan ,,,, yehe apnay zawal ki asal waja hai,,, yahan perhay likhay bhi jaheloon wala attitute rakhtay hain

M

mimran301

Military-Rules-in-Pakistan.jpg
آج یہ ہو رہا ہے۔

ساڈے ملک وچ موجاں ای موجاں
جتھے دیکھو فوجاں ای فوجاں
[استاد دامن]

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aik din border per pehra do...aglay din theek ho jao ge.

Remember, they are paid for that .. they are paid to defend the country.. they are paid to serve the nation... BUT WHAT THEY DO ????? They can't defend the country.. somebody comes and roam about for hours and they are found to be sleeping... Instead of serving the nation, they become rulers.!!!LOL !!!

nizami

Assalamu alaikum Brothers and Sisters. First of all I apologize that I am going to express in English language instead of Roman Urdu. One of the its good reasons is that I take it as a disrespect of our national language. Secondly, the shortage of time presses me to take advantage of my typing proficiency.

I need your serious attention to consider the case of the countries which came into being after the debacle of the former USSR. Those states are extremely poor and too much away from Islam.

Here in the UAE the citizens of these states come to us, the Pakistanis, for seeking guidance in the teachings of Islam. We know many stories that the entire family only knew that they were muslims and did not know that there is something of the name of Islam. They used to eat pork and use wine and whisky and did not know that these are "The Big Sins". What is the reason? The only one reason that they were under the rule of communism which locked the centers of civilization in the name of secularism. And the centers of civilization of Muslims were Masjid and Khanqah. Could you accept the USSR doing the same thing with us in our country leaving our sisters and daughter and mothers disrespected and disgraced as happened in the case of the central asian muslim states. It is too much shocking when we come to know the ladies here in the UAE seemingly non muslims (because of their lifestyle) but they prove muslims by their names. And we are shocked to know that they are from Tajikistan, Turkemenistan, etc. all central Asian states.

Our fight against the former USSR was not for the sake of the USA's interests but we were fighting for the common interests. Think, USA didn't want USSR expand. We did not want USSR come to our land. Don't you see a common interest here? The USSR was on of the two biggest warlike states, experts of the military arsenal. We were not a notable military power. We had no modern technology. On the other side was the USA ......... the potential competitor of the USSR. We used our position and saved ourselves and the religion of Islam on our land and Afghanistan and improved our military and the arsenals. It proves that our defense institutions are not brainless and the claim of the lady, saying them bla bla bla is not a wise word.

Remember brothers and sisters! Its your army and ISI that establishes the power equilibrium of the not only the South Asia but the entire world. Its we who stopped U. S. S. R. I am always thoughtful of that fact that the Indian army was driven twice to attack Pakistan in the time of General Musharraf but never attacked. They kept themselves on the borders and never fired even a single bullet. Why? If our army was so weak and inefficient and vulnerable to heat of global political circumstances, India would have eaten up. But the facts are contrary to the myths narrated by the lawyer lady. Only what you need to have to feel the facts is a different eye which is not of follower but of a leader.

Come to the confidence in your people who are in defense institutions. They are not angels. They may make mistakes. They may be wrong at times. It does not reflect their intentions. It reflects the lacking of technical developments. Let's support them to make it better. Why these critics do not think in this way and are dipped in blame game.

We are a small country and are lagging far behind in defense tech as compared to the USA. Osama (as reported by America but not proved) was sitting in a compound and was not found harming anyone or caught red handed. While the same Osama had been blamed by the US to have destroyed their house. Who proves weaker? We or the US? Why this lawyer lady does not criticize the US.

Feel confidence. Respect your institutions. Realize others' dignity and role. Come to the commitment with Islam, people and land. Come to the leadership of the world. There is a vacancy at the top, you have to fill it. Come to Allama Iqbal, don't leave him alone in his dreams. He showed you the way.

I invite my colleagues, on this website who read my comments, to be clever in identifying the friends and the enemies. Any one who breaks your cohesion with the defense of your country is your enemy.

Thanks and Regards
Wassalam

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well said,Shamsheer,
I got to ask her one day, how may dollars per word she gets to de-estabilize pakistan.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pak army ki sachayee bataaney wali ka khud ka character kya hai, she likes to play to the audience whoever is sitting infront of, idiot Pakistanis or clever hindus:

Asma Jehangir's real face[anti-Islamic anti-free media anti-judiciary, supporting Zardari]:

Last edited:

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
WHO IS THIS ***** SHE SPEAK WHEN EVERY ONE SPOKE TRUTH AGAINST ARMY CHIEF , WHEN SHE SAW THAT EVERYONE IS GETTING CREDIT ,SHE JUMPED TO GET THE CREDIT , IF SHE WAS SO BREVE THEN SHE SHOULD SPOKE LONG TIME AGO AT THAT TIME SHE WAS SITTING ON THE LAPS OF GENERALS FOR TO SAVE HERSELF FROM WHAT SHE SAID AGAINST ISLAM AND HELP THOSE WHO WERE ARRESTED FOR GUSTAKHI-E-RASOOL , SHE IS A AMERICAN AGENT IN Pakistan AND AGENT OF WHOEVER IS THE ENEMY OF ISLAM, AND WATCH FOR INTEREST OF ENEMY OF PAKISTAN , ONE OPPORTUNIST *****

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)

"The more comments you guys are posting against Pak army the more it is making me support them. " Thats why you have been awarded tamgha-e-Buzdili, Buzdilon ka sath denay walon ko aur kya kahain ?????
Bhai! Why it is buzdali? btw before passing a judgement please look for my comments against pakistan army on other threads. I am not afraid of Pakistan army, I am just worried about the stability of our country. We do not have the right leadership to do what Asma is thinking and this is really not the time to demoralize the whole army just for few rotten eggs. Any way it still does not justify Tamgha-e-Buzdili.

jatt786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
mere bhai 3 din pehle bhawalpur post office chandighar ke kreeb aik kisaan ne zmeen abad ki thi wo us se rozi roti chala raha tha 5 saal kabal hrami fauj aai uss se 10000 fi aikar bhatta wasool karne lagi ghreeb kisaan deta raha har saal barhate rahe ab 4 din pehle jab uss ne saari zameen tayyar karli kappas ki fasal ke liye uss me 4 aikar kaappas beej li thi in ****** fauji afsrooN ne usse bulaya aur zmeen khali karwa li aur aik fauji karnal ne khud le li mujhe btau yeh fauj ke baap ki zameen thi aur yeh fauj ka kaam hai doosra mere bhai yeh fauj yeh kaam kar rahi hai (ab aap khud btau us ka keya ho ga aur wo apna silsla kis tarah chlaaega aur pak fauj zindabad kahega ?)iss tarha ke biesiyou wakiaat hai jo is ***** fauj ke kal kartootoon se bhare parhe hai aghar koi adress chahe to mai btane ke liye tayyar hoo thanx