Admins of this forum are Indians or Pakistani?

Respectable admins....i feel like u guys hav kinda double standards on this forum regarding indians n Pakistanis....If an indian insults Islam or Pakistan then no action takes place....but if a Pakistani just tries to response him back in his own preffered language...then u guys start giving us BhaaaShans/Lectures/Takreers on right of free speech and code of conduct n wht soever............Now u guys will ask me to reffer a post...here is the latest i have seen...

contra: Rape Victim receives 101 lashes

now post is ok...nothing wrong in it...but just read the comments of Pappufromindia and the indianguy.........wht are they talking abt??? should i repeat it here again...?? then u will again start ur Bhaaashan tht everyone comes to this forum including women,kids n so on..........For Allah's sake stop backstabbing us.....

Mera Azm Itna Buland Hai
Ke Paraaye Sholo-n Ka Darr Nahin
Mujhe Khauf Aatish-e-Gul Se Hai,
Yeh Kahin Chaman Ko Jala Na De

Kabtak hamaray apnay hi hamaari Jarron ko katain gay..this forum was suppse to be discuss Pakistani politics n its internal issues....not for india pakistan war n to listen the crap of hindus against islam n pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ok if u guys can't control tht..then allow everyone....we r not those who run away...we kno how to deal with these kind of cheap ppl...let us deal them with our own way....dont try to cut our hands...n let them allow to beat us...........!!!

Pakistan Zindabad

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very well said brother. Is forum ke dil indians ke saath dharakte hain is liye main kabhee is forum per comments nahee deta sirf shows dekhta hoon aur indian ke comments dekh kar dil hi dil main ro kar band kar deta hoon..

khuda is forum ke admins ko aqal aur in ke dil main apne mulk (hopefully Pakistan) ke liye muhabbat de. Ameen

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
What the hell, are you all scared to reply to the indians ??? Let them try to insult islam , islam can take care of itself a few indians attacking islam isnt goign to hurt the biggest religion in the world. You should all fight back without using bad words. I am a muslim too but we cannot try to kill anyone who says false things about islam or pakistan. Let the indians say what they want, they are only helping us. I hope you guys understand waht im trying to say here

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gabbru Pakistani said:
Respectable admins....i feel like u guys hav kinda double standards on this forum regarding indians n Pakistanis....If an indian insults Islam or Pakistan then no action takes place....but if a Pakistani just tries to response him back in his own preffered language...then u guys start giving us BhaaaShans/Lectures/Takreers on right of free speech and code of conduct n wht soever............Now u guys will ask me to reffer a post...here is the latest i have seen...

contra: Rape Victim receives 101 lashes

now post is ok...nothing wrong in it...but just read the comments of Pappufromindia and the indianguy.........wht are they talking abt??? should i repeat it here again...?? then u will again start ur Bhaaashan tht everyone comes to this forum including women,kids n so on..........For Allah's sake stop backstabbing us.....

Mera Azm Itna Buland Hai
Ke Paraaye Sholo-n Ka Darr Nahin
Mujhe Khauf Aatish-e-Gul Se Hai,
Yeh Kahin Chaman Ko Jala Na De

Kabtak hamaray apnay hi hamaari Jarron ko katain gay..this forum was suppse to be discuss Pakistani politics n its internal issues....not for india pakistan war n to listen the crap of hindus against islam n pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ok if u guys can't control tht..then allow everyone....we r not those who run away...we kno how to deal with these kind of cheap ppl...let us deal them with our own way....dont try to cut our hands...n let them allow to beat us...........!!!

Pakistan Zindabad

I must read response from the admin [hilar]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys running a forum is not easy, i think the moderators only try to stop you guys from fighting because they are all much older than us and being much older they dont want to encourage kids to hatred and stupidity. If u fight with someone else , your parents will only shout at you because they dont take any responsibility for the other kid. They are trying to teach you that there is another way and civilized people dont resort to this sort of language and propaganda. And they are right alot of kids and women also use this forum so try to show some restraint and respect for your younger brothers and sisters.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
They could be Indians posing as a Pakistani. Even worse they could be secret agent of west paid by Hindu and Israeli Zionists to malign Pakistan and Islam. I had seen them recently visiting US embassy and having drink and dance. This forum belong to Pakistanis. We know the truth that zaid hamid tells us and how can they dare even question us. This site is for exposing Indians and some traitors who still want to have good relationship with our greatest enemy. We shouldn't not let them reply to our post in this manner. Here in this forum they should either agree to the truth that we write or they should be kicked out. Its my way or highway. By the way we are better than India in terms of minority rights, education, prosperity, medical facilities and militarily. If global data from world bank and UN says otherwise then they are also paid by Zionist lobby. By the way we Pakistanis are much better looking & superior because we are more white than black Indians. Because we speak URDU. These animal, idol worshipers, piss drinkers whose religion is joke should not be allowed to speak about our religion. These Indians are so stupid that everyday we all tell them how stupid their ideology, democracy, country, culture and religion are and how perfect we are but they don't accept. Its frustrating how many times do we have to repeat that we are superior for them to realize that they are inferior than us.So ADMIN if you don't kick these Zionists out i'll quit like pakipowerboy, or worse still i'll join mqm.

----- no offence intended to anyone in particular just the combination of frequently used comments.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
They could be Indians posing as a Pakistani. Even worse they could be secret agent of west paid by Hindu and Israeli Zionists to malign Pakistan and Islam. I had seen them recently visiting US embassy and having drink and dance. This forum belong to Pakistanis. We know the truth that zaid hamid tells us and how can they dare even question us. This site is for exposing Indians and some traitors who still want to have good relationship with our greatest enemy. We shouldn't not let them reply to our post in this manner. Here in this forum they should either agree to the truth that we write or they should be kicked out. Its my way or highway. By the way we are better than India in terms of minority rights, education, prosperity, medical facilities and militarily. If global data from world bank and UN says otherwise then they are also paid by Zionist lobby. By the way we Pakistanis are much better looking & superior because we are more white than black Indians. Because we speak URDU. These animal, idol worshipers, piss drinkers whose religion is joke should not be allowed to speak about our religion. These Indians are so stupid that everyday we all tell them how stupid their ideology, democracy, country, culture and religion are and how perfect we are but they don't accept. Its frustrating how many times do we have to repeat that we are superior for them to realize that they are inferior than us.So ADMIN if you don't kick these Zionists out i'll quit like pakipowerboy, or worse still i'll join mqm.

----- no offence intended to anyone in particular just the combination of frequently used comments.

Read your comment two three times and it really reflects your inferiority complex inside on race, which also explains the choice of your avatar.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeah u sound like a psyco pandit. The fact is that this is a pakistani site and your an indian in a pakistani site so that should tell you something. LOL i say let the indians stay it would be boring without them

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:

Read your comment two three times and it really reflects your inferiority complex inside on race, which also explains the choice of your avatar.

WOW chill down mate no offence intended :roll: . It is meant to be humorous [hilar] . I have a very dark humor so it can be hard to understand sometimes. Let me be clear I have no inferiority complex or superiority complex. I don't believe in cast color or creed [anger] . What does the avatar explain about myself? I don't think you have any Idea about what you are talking about. [wall]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
yeah u sound like a psyco pandit. The fact is that this is a pakistani site and your an indian in a pakistani site so that should tell you something. LOL i say let the indians stay it would be boring without them

am i sounding like a psycho? I thought this was called humor [wall] . Looks like some people don't have sense of humor. [hmmm]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
furry87 said:

am i sounding like a psycho? I thought this was called humor [wall] . Looks like some people don't have sense of humor. [hmmm]

YEah that was pysco sarcasm, i understood you my friend, but it wasnt funny at all...ps stop doing this [wall] ull hurt ur head
haha sorry im a new arrival so i dont knwo ur history or ur sense of humour :D
you know who else is humorous this guy [rehman-malik]

C

commander

Respected Members

We can not read all the post and can not monitor 24/7 as we all (admin and moderators)

are doing it voluntarily, If you find such post you can always report it .

Click on (!) to Report

P.S: Please watch these videos, I think as a Muslim

our answer should be like this if some one asks question about Islam.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6sKkGLLbQk[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de--fm4H17k[/video]

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Friends,
I don't think I have written anything to offend individual/race/religion.My answer has One bigger question within it. Give me a name of one Muslim country in entire universe which has Population totally under control. As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

PaniPatt

Citizen
IndiaGuy said:
Dear Friends,
As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

indian guy..its western ideology tht the biggest hurdle in progress is population n now they are just facing the problems automaically by this false ideology.cz day by day in european countries their native population is decreasing n they need external inhabitants to overcome this problem...but its also not permanent solution n in long run they suffer cz then foreigner qualified ppl just leave them whenever they wan......the biggest hurdle is not population...but its corruption,injustice n things like tht...n last but not least....china n india r also over populated n both of them r not muslim countries...so again ur comment cant be justified...anyway....i kno why u had given tht comment....n i think the one who started this thread is a good reader of your mind.....hav a nice day

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:

I agree with you brother. it does look pretty ugly. No offence meant to Pundit ji [hilar]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

Has anyone ever told you that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!! No offence just an observation.
And whats this with you and quitting, you've already used that card - why be a cry baby about it and once you go stay gone!!!!!

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
PaniPatt said:
IndiaGuy said:
Dear Friends,
As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

indian guy..its western ideology tht the biggest hurdle in progress is population n now they are just facing the problems automaically by this false ideology.cz day by day in european countries their native population is decreasing n they need external inhabitants to overcome this problem...but its also not permanent solution n in long run they suffer cz then foreigner qualified ppl just leave them whenever they wan......the biggest hurdle is not population...but its corruption,injustice n things like tht...n last but not least....china n india r also over populated n both of them r not muslim countries...so again ur comment cant be justified...anyway....i kno why u had given tht comment....n i think the one who started this thread is a good reader of your mind.....hav a nice day

FYI

India is the second largest Muslim country in the world ( After Malaysia)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndiaGuy said:
FYI

India is the second largest Muslim country in the world ( After Malaysia)

:shock: [hilar] you simply contradicted your own earlier statement :lol: Now where does india stand?? :roll: [hilar]