Admins of this forum are Indians or Pakistani?

G

ADMIN is neutral
pakistanies thinks that he shoud be pro pakistani .it is not possible
apni dhapli apna raag is not possible

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
commander said:
Respected Members

We can not read all the post and can not monitor 24/7 as we all (admin and moderators)

are doing it voluntarily, If you find such post you can always report it .

Click on (!) to Report

P.S: Please watch these videos, I think as a Muslim

our answer should be like this if some one asks question about Islam.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6sKkGLLbQk[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de--fm4H17k[/video]

Great Post This is the best way to answer we should follow the way of our prophet,remember the old women, she use to through garbage and put thorns in the way ,and when prophet (may peace and blessing be upon him)heard that she is ill he went to comfort her.so i just pray to Allah that he give us the patience and corough to answer non believers Ameen

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
IndiaGuy said:
FYI

India is the second largest Muslim country in the world ( After Malaysia)

:shock: [hilar] you simply contradicted your own earlier statement :lol: Now where does india stand?? :roll: [hilar]

I thought we are talking about Pakistan and NOT India. for that matter India is as good as Pakistan ,even worst!!! but this is Pakistani forum. Correct me if I am wrong.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
PaniPatt said:
IndiaGuy said:
Dear Friends,
As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

indian guy..its western ideology tht the biggest hurdle in progress is population n now they are just facing the problems automaically ---------
------ given tht comment....n i think the one who started this thread is a good reader of your mind.....hav a nice day

FYI

You are right that India has the second largest muslim population, but a small correction for academic interest, Indonesia and not Malaysia has the largest muslim population in the world.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndiaGuy said:
I thought we are talking about Pakistan and NOT India. for that matter India is as good as Pakistan ,even worst!!! but this is Pakistani forum. Correct me if I am wrong.

-- [funnny] [funnny] Always think before commenting prematurely and prejudicially :lol: :lol:

GeoG

pappufromindia said:
ADMIN is neutral

Abhay Mohallay Kay Pappu
Tairi Aaj Ki Baisti Poori Nahi Hui
Tou Phi Aa Gaya.

Admin has deleted the post but never mind, I am sure you got the message and will get a good dose if you tried to be a sniper.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Gabbru Pakistani said:
Respectable admins....i feel like u guys hav kinda double standards on this forum regarding indians n Pakistanis....If an indian insults Islam or Pakistan then no action takes place....but if a Pakistani just tries to response him back in his own preffered language...then u guys start giving us BhaaaShans/Lectures/Takreers on right of free speech and code of conduct n wht soever............Now u guys will ask me to reffer a post...here is the latest i have seen...

contra: Rape Victim receives 101 lashes

now post is ok...nothing wrong in it...but just read the comments of Pappufromindia and the indianguy.........wht are they talking abt??? should i repeat it here again...?? then u will again start ur Bhaaashan tht everyone comes to this forum including women,kids n so on..........For Allah's sake stop backstabbing us.....

Mera Azm Itna Buland Hai
Ke Paraaye Sholo-n Ka Darr Nahin
Mujhe Khauf Aatish-e-Gul Se Hai,
Yeh Kahin Chaman Ko Jala Na De

Kabtak hamaray apnay hi hamaari Jarron ko katain gay..this forum was suppse to be discuss Pakistani politics n its internal issues....not for india pakistan war n to listen the crap of hindus against islam n pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
Pakistan Zindabad

you people are unfair to ADMIN, they do favor for everybody by volunteering them
for these type of platform.which gave us chance to see life from different prospective.

due to lac of communication we suffered a lot.my prospective is changed after
visiting these sites about pakistani society. a lot of good intellectual people are still there.

problem with you people is that when things don't go the way you want you tagged
other people with backstabber,jade khodne wale,indian sympathizer.

i don't expect from people like you that you will ever respect others but at least respect your own people.

if you see pakistani society every body giving certificate to (to their fellow countrymen) every politician ,tv anchor,political party,social worker their govts......a gaddar, a traitor,indian agent,RAW/CIA/AGENT. what is this main.

then still talked about QOUMI YAKJEHTI ?????

if you don't respect others ,how you can come on a platform as a nation.

most of you people use world cheap,crap hindus and abusive language,if some other
guy say some thing you start boiling that HOW DARE HE. is not that double standard???

you people are been feeded only with hate ,are grown up with single minded attitude,
no logic for anything and that leads to vanished the ability to ask question about good and bad.

rahter than responding logically if some indian says anything TUMHARI JADE HILNE
LAG JATI HAI. who is insecure then???

ok if u guys can't control tht..then allow everyone....we r not those who run away...we kno how to deal with these kind of cheap ppl...let us deal them with our own way....dont try to cut our hands...n let them allow to beat us...........!!!

what else ,no body is cutting your hand.......how can u beat us ..... other than using bad language on this forum.

some indian visting this forum by interest bound of heated discussion,cultral contradictions......

if some of indian leave this forum........you guys will start claiming that DAR KE BHAAG GAYE,HAMNE BHAGA DIYE.

we are here guys..... lets discuss the problem/solutions of KASHMIR and other issues
that drives us forward (but not backward)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
PaniPatt said:
IndiaGuy said:
Dear Friends,
As far as I know ,biggest huddle in any kind of progress in any country is population.Don't you agree with it???

indian guy..its western ideology tht the biggest hurdle in progress is population n now they are just facing the problems automaically by this false ideology.cz day by day in european countries their native population is decreasing n they need external inhabitants to overcome this problem...but its also not permanent solution n in long run they suffer cz then foreigner qualified ppl just leave them whenever they wan......the biggest hurdle is not population...but its corruption,injustice n things like tht...n last but not least....china n india r also over populated n both of them r not muslim countries...so again ur comment cant be justified...anyway....i kno why u had given tht comment....n i think the one who started this thread is a good reader of your mind.....hav a nice day

FYI

A new definition of a Muslim Country [hilar]

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
ADMIN is neutral

what the heck is DHAPLI????

Star Gazer

FYI

India is the second largest Muslim country in the world ( After Malaysia)[/quote]

For my information
Could you please tell me what are some statistcs of muslims in indiain comparison with hindus', like;
Percentage of education
percentages going to colleges
percentage of professionals
percentage of politicians in lok sabha (both upper and lower)
percentage living below poverty line

I will appreciate it.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
FYI

For my information
Could you please tell me what are some statistcs of muslims in indiain comparison with hindus', like;
Percentage of education

I will appreciate it.[/quote]

why, you want to immigrate to INDIA

Star Gazer

pigeon said:
sobia403 said:
FYI

For my information
Percentage of education

I will appreciate it.

why, you want to immigrate to INDIA[/quote]

You don't have the statistics or they do not make good reading?
The reason is because as you said"India is the second largest muslim population" and I want to know how well they are doing. Anything wrong with wanting to know.?

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
pigeon said:
sobia403 said:
FYI

For my information
Percentage of education

I will appreciate it.

why, you want to immigrate to INDIA

You don't have the statistics or they do not make good reading?
The reason is because as you said"India is the second largest muslim population" and I want to know how well they are doing. Anything wrong with wanting to know.?[/quote]

a country (with hindu majority)where MUSLIM can rise to post of PRESIDENT
more than once.

there is JAMIA MILIA MUSLIM UNIVERSITY in delhi (they ask for QURAN's AAYATE in entrance exam for admission to keep maximum Muslim student to pass or Merci pass)

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and so on for muslims other than regular colleges.

indian didn't demolished or changed name after partition.

muslims along with others communities have to do efforts ,no one is barring them away from oppertunities.

there could be more muslims in school and colleges rather than in madrassas
if MULLAHS or MOLANAS
don't do the fatwas against going to english medium school,colleges,
polio vaccination,singing national anthem.

parsi's are a small community but are wealthiest one,they are truly Indians and serving
the country.

(for your FYI too there were more parsi businessmen in KARACHI before independence,but you guys ran them away)

AZIM premji ,richest indian & a muslim (wipro owner)rise despite of all hurdles.

there is endless list of successful Muslims (movie star,players,politicians,scholars,professionals)
India and its constitution offer them equal opportunity,not like u people
who discriminate their own people based in religion.

you people demand equal rights in INDIA,Europe,USA and everywhere
and don't give non-muslims back home same right making your religion an excuse for that.

but you want to compare 20 crores muslims with 85 crore hindus

and show to your fellow countrymen that they are in bad shape in India.

one free suggestion ....pakistan was formed on the name of ISLAM for indian muslims.....make a visa free entry to pakistan for INDIAN MUSLIMS ONLY.
so that you guys can get along with yours brothers and sister.

otherwise GHADIYALI AASOON BAHANE BAND KARO

gazoomartian

all of you are caught in argument for nothing.

the moderator and admin are neither Inian nor Pakistani,they are PAKI [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I had originally posted the following comment in sobia's post regarding healthcare system of Pakistan and india but didn't get any reply so I am posting it here again.

sobia403,
India and Pakistan are both very poor country so there is nothing to show off. I don't understand your motivation regarding this post and similar posts comparing India and Pakistan. Some of your posts are dubious as they are not taken or linked from proper source. In this post its seems like you are comparing old data on India and the recent data of Pakistan. Few days ago i was reading an article from world bank regaring pakistan and india defence, education, healthcare and economy. Sorry to inform you that on most of them you are behind India. The gaps it seem are widening RAPIDLY.

As India's economy if expanding rapidly. You will see the huge reduction in poverty in India in next decade. Even today the difference between India and Pakistan is less than 1%. In this post you are talking about health care so following are the results:

PAKISTAN
Infant mortality rate:

total: 65.14 deaths/1,000 live births
country comparison to the world: 32
male: 65.24 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 65.05 deaths/1,000 live births (2009 est.)

INDIA:
Infant mortality rate:

total: 30.15 deaths/1,000 live births
country comparison to the world: 73
male: 34.61 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 25.17 deaths/1,000 live births (2009 est.)

ECONOMY
In 1990's per capita of Pakistan was bit more that India.

INDIA
Quote:
Just regarding Per capita income:

GDP - per capita (PPP):

$2,900 (2008 est.)
country comparison to the world: 167
$2,700 (2007 est.)
$2,500 (2006 est.)
note: data are in 2008 US dollars

PAKISTAN
Quote:
GDP - per capita (PPP):

$2,500 (2008 est.)
country comparison to the world: 173
$2,500 (2007 est.)
$2,400 (2006 est.)
note: data are in 2008 US dollars

PAKISTAN
Quote:
Population below poverty line:

24% (FY05/06 est.)

INDIA
Population below poverty line:

25% (2007 est.)

All my record are taken from CIA fact book profile INDIA and PAKISTAN. I will post comprehensive difference between INDIA and PAKISTAN in different areas prepared by world bank.

G

some time we do made mistakes and admin corrects them by deleting that commente or post.i have 100% faith in admin.he reminds me my strict school teacher who allways shouts never let us do any thing silly, but never harm. :D
so don,t worry pakistani bhai bhan uncle dada aur chacha admin is yours
he is 75% pakistani and 25% indian [hilar]

C

commander

he is 75% pakistani and 25% indian

We are 100% Pakistani, and we all are honest in our job. You know a good umpire is one who is not biased, we have to remain neutral to have healthy debate on all issues.

A

abbasiali

Gabbru Pakistani said:
Respectable admins....i feel like u guys hav kinda double standards on this forum regarding indians n Pakistanis....If an indian insults Islam or Pakistan then no action takes place....but if a Pakistani just tries to response him back in his own preffered language...then u guys start giving us BhaaaShans/Lectures/Takreers on right of free speech and code of conduct n wht soever............Now u guys will ask me to reffer a post...here is the latest i have seen...

contra: Rape Victim receives 101 lashes

now post is ok...nothing wrong in it...but just read the comments of Pappufromindia and the indianguy.........wht are they talking abt??? should i repeat it here again...?? then u will again start ur Bhaaashan tht everyone comes to this forum including women,kids n so on..........For Allah's sake stop backstabbing us.....

Mera Azm Itna Buland Hai
Ke Paraaye Sholo-n Ka Darr Nahin
Mujhe Khauf Aatish-e-Gul Se Hai,
Yeh Kahin Chaman Ko Jala Na De

Kabtak hamaray apnay hi hamaari Jarron ko katain gay..this forum was suppse to be discuss Pakistani politics n its internal issues....not for india pakistan war n to listen the crap of hindus against islam n pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ok if u guys can't control tht..then allow everyone....we r not those who run away...we kno how to deal with these kind of cheap ppl...let us deal them with our own way....dont try to cut our hands...n let them allow to beat us...........!!!

Pakistan Zindabad
Janab Gabbru Pakistani,

Thanks for feed back about our forum, and your eye catching remarks about our team,

Though commander has already post his remarks and I believe other members who have realized, have commented positively, few have respond emotionally, but that is acceptable,

Ths is a pure democratic Pakistani forum, it is available for every other nationalities as well, every member has given very specifically code of conduct, plus lots of threads had been posted in this follow up.

Any how I will advise every member, do not try to make forum or Admin or Moderators controversial, We are friendly with every one, and will remain friendly Inshaallah,

Our best supporters Taul, Sher Khan, Bret hawk and others are gem to take care about those who ever tried to be aggressive towards Pakistan and Islam,

So please simply report your concerns, and we have our practicle strategies available, we have our first immediate response towards those kind of threads, they got deleted and also warnings had been issued immediately, Our queues are very successful, those who try to be very stubborns, they are sent to queues, so nothing post directly from them which could appear straight on main page.

I hope this bhashaan is very clear to you, Don't bother yourself to martyr in this forum, as this is forum, not battlefield, if you don't like, then doors are open, help your self.

G

commander said:

We are 100% Pakistani, and we all are honest in our job. You know a good umpire is one who is not biased, we have to remain neutral to have healthy debate on all issues.

100% pakistani and still neutral :roll:
anyway why don,t u choose one or two indian as a moderator.i think indians deserve for this hounor.and this wonderfull step certainly increase harmony and trust between indians and pakistani users.
p.s don,t press me for that coz i m busy in study [funnny]

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
commander said:

100% pakistani and still neutral :roll:
anyway why don,t u choose one or two indian as a moderator.i think indians deserve for this hounor.and this wonderfull step certainly increase harmony and trust between indians and pakistani users.
p.s don,t press me for that coz i m busy in study [funnny]

'busy in study'??

pappu bet ais kia darkar hai? tu Indian, terey to donon hatho mein laddu hai. parh lega to java/oracle/SAP mein nuakri kar logey. Naheen parhogey to IPL mein naukri mil jayegi.

Aur han yeh lijyeye, pappu ney moderator key liyeye nomination paper dakhil kar dya hai.

Abbasi saheb, isko hire na karna. Himein to koi jewish sazish maloom hoti hai. India wants to control us in this too [hilar] [hilar]