28 trillions of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks - Is this true ??

pakifellah

Citizen
AN EMAIL I RECEIVED, CAN SOME ONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE ?????????????

If this is true Mr Shahzad, would you know who deposited and under whose name the accounts are created.
Is it Army, political party leader, or
the president.

How come all media channels and other party folks are quiet & why the people in Pakistan are
in worst condition than a Bangladeshi or the left over extranded folks in Bangladesh slums.

This is serious. A confirmation will be helpful in nailing the thiefs.

(28,000,000,000,000)
Pakistan is not poor

Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country, says one of the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that 28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which can be used for:

* tax free budgets for 30 years.

* Can give 6o million jobs to all Pakistan.

* Constructing 4 lane roads from any village to Islamabad.

* Ensure forever free supply to more than 500 social projects.

* Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month to every citizen for 60 years.

* Disbanding the need of World Bank and IMF loans.

Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. We have full right against these corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

Dont ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.
If you can forward jokes, then why not this? Be a responsible citizen.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

If this is true Mr Shahzad, would you know who deposited and under whose name the accounts are created.
the president.

How come all media channels and other party folks are quiet & why the people in Pakistan are
in worst condition than a Bangladeshi or the left over extranded folks in Bangladesh slums.

(28,000,000,000,000) Pakistan is not poor

Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country, says one of the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that 28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which can be used for:

Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. We have full right against these corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

Most of all those money might be home printed, counterfeit that is.

Pakistan is more richer than US/UK/Europe combined perhaps but most budnaseeb in one respect - wrong leaders

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There must be a lot in those money -laundering- banks not just from Pakistan but also from all over the world. I am pretty sure the directors of any swiss bank will not make such public statements especially if they want to keep a client who has that much money.
Think what advantage it is for the swiss banks and why is this being spread? Is there is a gain what is it? and if they are so sympathetic to us why don't they give the information to Wikileaks?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
koi he jo online banking hack kar ke is amount ko pakistan trassury account me transfer kara de.........................baba................Allah us ka bhala kare ga............................he koi .........................Allah ka wali...........................................

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

the president.

(28,000,000,000,000)
Pakistan is not poor

“Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country”, says one of the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that “28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which can be used for:

* “tax free” budgets for 30 years.

Don’t ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.

Very unauthentic rumor. Do you have any reliable source to confirm it. Siasat.pk is NOT a delete box of your email account. Don't post here this type of garbage, it should be deleted from your IN BOX right away. 28 trillions, huh.

canadian

I wont be surprised if it is so.This looting is going on since this Country came into being.Swiss Govt has changed laws.Thousands of Canadians have accounts in Switzerland and Canada has recently signed an agreement with Swiss Govt who will provide details of all these accounts.If Pakistan Govt wants it can also approach Swiss authorities for details.But do you think they will ?? Qoum ke ssarey leadran ki doulat to wahan jamah hai.

gazoomartian

There must be a lot in those money -laundering- banks not just from Pakistan but also from all over the world. I am pretty sure the directors of any swiss bank will not make such public statements especially if they want to keep a client who has that much money.
Think what advantage it is for the swiss banks and why is this being spread? Is there is a gain what is it? and if they are so sympathetic to us why don't they give the information to Wikileaks?

Congrats Star, I rate ya No 1 reply. (clap)(clap)

Very smart indeed

the president.

(28,000,000,000,000)
Pakistan is not poor

28 Trillion ? .Swiss banks don't accept Rupees. Secondly this email was a joke which I also received in my inbox...however the difference is YOU got FOOLED and I didn't. ...

gazoomartian

yaaro

Pakifellah new admi siasat mein. parhtey parhtey aqal samajh ayegi na? usko ma'af kardo yaar. He is a new kid on the block

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very unauthentic rumor. Do you have any reliable source to confirm it. Siasat.pk is NOT a delete box of your email account. Don't post here this type of garbage, it should be deleted from your IN BOX right away. 28 trillions, huh.

explain authentic rumor please . Read his post again ... he is requesting information NOT spreading humor... pay attention to his question and question mark . Get your own IQ a little higher before you try to make others feel bad about them selves .

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
explain authentic rumor please . Read his post again ... he is requesting information NOT spreading humor... pay attention to his question and question mark . Get your own IQ a little higher before you try to make others feel bad about them selves .

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for your advice.
But do you know the term "YELLOW JOUNALISM"?
I am taking this thread as a kind of it.

concern_paki

I suspect that the amount may be even more. As these corrupted leaders have looted our beloved country on every occasion and never let a single chance go. So if you start to accumulate from the very beginning I thing the total amount will be much more than that as Pakistan is full of natural resources and have a LOT of in it. We just need to have a sincere, trusted and fair leadership so that all of this looted money can come back to our country and all of these corrupt leaders can get punished. I only IK as the leader who have that potential by the grace of ALLAH .... who can really change the fate of our people, nation and beloved country. So support IK and hope for a bright and prosperous future ....... INSHA'ALLAH & AAMEEN