28 trillions of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks - Is this true ??

sooper

Voter (50+ posts)
be sincier with pakistan

> Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country, says one of
> the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that 28
> trillions(28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss
> Banks which can be used for:
>
> * tax free budgets for 30 years.
>
> * Can give 60 million jobs to all Pakistan .
>
> * Constructing 4 lane roads from any village to Islamabad .
>
> * Ensure forever free supply to more than 500 social projects.
>
> * Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month to every citizen
> for 60 years.
>
> * Disbanding the need of World Bank and IMF loans.
>
> Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians,
> bureaucrats & others. We have full right to react against all these
> corrupt people.
>
> Dont ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.
>
> Please take it seriously. If you can forward jokes, then why not
> this? Be a responsible citizen.

[AM]

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: be sincier with pakistan

To me the figures itself a joke ! Reason being, the Swiss bank do private banking and secrecy of account holders details are part of their rules. So, the above statement seems to be void or a Hoax.

What I think, the above all projects can be possible with only two things... Proper Taxation and true implementation Zakat system !

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kabhee soocha bhee hay,Itna gairmulkee qarza kahan gaaya?
Apnay zatee ghar main aik laakh Rs laga kar renovation karwaoo aur dekhoo ghar kee soorat kaisee nikal aati hay.
Yahan Pakistan kay liaay billion's dollers qarza lia gaaya hay, kahan gaaya woh qarza?kidhar laga woh qarza?
Har cheez too qarz kee laykar khaa rahay hoo,pait bharnay sa wastah hay,aur kisi cheez ki parwah naheen,bhalay tumhara proosee galay main rassee dall kar latak raha hoo.

Think- What Altaf Hussain is telling you

Dear All

This is also an eye openner. Think and do some thing for it.

"Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country", says one of
the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that "28 trillions
(28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which
can be used for:

* "tax free" budgets for 30 years.

* Can give 6o million jobs to all Pakistan.

* Constructing 4 lane roads from any village to Islamabad.

* Ensure forever free supply to more than 500 social projects.

* Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month to every citizen for
60 years.

* Disbanding the need of World Bank and IMF loans.

Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians
and bureaucrats. We have full right against these corrupt politicians
and bureaucrats.

Don't ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.

Iss message koe itna forward karo kay poora PAKISTAN parhay aur jaag
utthay.

Please take it seriously. If you can forward jokes, then why not this?
Be a responsible citizen. And Take your Decisions in your own Hands. MQM can not win any seat from other Provinces if u are not ready to candidate.

P

pakstar

Re: Think- What Altaf Hussain is telling you

Dear All

This is also an eye openner. Think and do some thing for it.

"Pakistanis are poor but Pakistan is not a poor country", says one of
the Swiss Bank Directors. He says that "28 trillions
(28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks which
can be used for:

* "tax free" budgets for 30 years.

* Can give 6o million jobs to all Pakistan.

* Constructing 4 lane roads from any village to Islamabad.

* Ensure forever free supply to more than 500 social projects.

* Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month to every citizen for
60 years.

* Disbanding the need of World Bank and IMF loans.

Think how our money is stolen and blocked by rich corrupt politicians
and bureaucrats. We have full right against these corrupt politicians
and bureaucrats.

Don't ignore and forgive corruption at any level in our country.

Iss message koe itna forward karo kay poora PAKISTAN parhay aur jaag
utthay.

Please take it seriously. If you can forward jokes, then why not this?
Be a responsible citizen. And Take your Decisions in your own Hands. MQM can not win any seat from other Provinces if u are not ready to candidate.

First you have posted in wrong section, please post it in siasi discussion.

secondly Politicans are not only to be blaimed what about Army role in ruling Pakistan, Army Ruled 30 years on Pakistan which is half of Pakistan's life.. why not ask army what they did ? Espically in last 9 years of their rule??? why no tax free budget were annoucned and where are those millions of jobs you are refering to.

Half truth is a lie..

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

last 9 years were perfect for poor class from Pakistan, check the records, ask poor people from the street, he will tell u, watch latest show of kashif abbasi, u have the answer and do it without hate, being a nuetral person , don't want to accept the fact ? no problems, fine, go ahead to support Nawazu Shehbazu
First you have posted in wrong section, please post it in siasi discussion.

secondly Politicans are not only to be blaimed what about Army role in ruling Pakistan, Army Ruled 30 years on Pakistan which is half of Pakistan's life.. why not ask army what they did ? Espically in last 9 years of their rule??? why no tax free budget were annoucned and where are those millions of jobs you are refering to.

Half truth is a lie..

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

any solid proof from news papper or website..........

P

pakstar

last 9 years were perfect for poor class from Pakistan, check the records, ask poor people from the street, he will tell u, watch latest show of kashif abbasi, u have the answer and do it without hate, being a nuetral person , don't want to accept the fact ? no problems, fine, go ahead to support Nawazu Shehbazu

last 9 years were perfect so go and vote for Musaharaf who is no where in paksitan and who came in power illegally at first place. He gave gifts of Lal masjid, Akbar Bughti murder, Kudh Kash bambar, bay-gairiti, handed over innocent pakistanis to other nations, killed Baynazir, killed ppl in Karachi on 12th may, jailed all political workers regardless PMLN, PTI or PPP etc, kurbs on Media.. he made our country an ARMY STATE

anyway for you thats perfect.. for me these are blunders in the history of Paksitan..

so lets not talk about it adn you are not willing to digest the facts..

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

did u watch Kashif Abbasi's show from yesterday, he was speaking poor class from the street, who have no idea what 18th amendment is, what ndfc award is, but they do know that their life situation was much better in Musharraf's era, they were comparing the prices of daal chawal, tomato sugar etc, let me tell u, next election, Imran and Musharraf, rest will be gone
last 9 years were perfect so go and vote for Musaharaf who is no where in paksitan and who came in power illegally at first place. He gave gifts of Lal masjid, Akbar Bughti murder, Kudh Kash bambar, bay-gairiti, handed over innocent pakistanis to other nations, killed Baynazir, killed ppl in Karachi on 12th may, jailed all political workers regardless PMLN, PTI or PPP etc, kurbs on Media.. he made our country an ARMY STATE

anyway for you thats perfect.. for me these are blunders in the history of Paksitan..

so lets not talk about it adn you are not willing to digest the facts..

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

and most important thing, Kashif was doing his program in the capital, so they were not Urdu speaking, as u guys always try to confuse people by bringing ethnic background to manipulate people, they were punjabis, who talking about Musharraf ok, don't talk about that Musharraf's era was bad, situation was 1000% better then now and poor class is saying it now openly
did u watch Kashif Abbasi's show from yesterday, he was speaking poor class from the street, who have no idea what 18th amendment is, what ndfc award is, but they do know that their life situation was much better in Musharraf's era, they were comparing the prices of daal chawal, tomato sugar etc, let me tell u, next election, Imran and Musharraf, rest will be gone

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh MQM waley iss had tak beghairat hein jiss ka koi andaza nahi kia ja sakta.

Altaf hussain Uk mein kya kaam karta hey? oss ka kharcha keysay chalta hey? woh wala bhaataa (jissay yeh donations kehtey) jo karachi say aktha kia jata hey woh Uk bhaijtey hein. jiss say oss nein london mein do bohat barey shandaar ghar bana lieyey hein aur shanshahoon ki tarah rehta hey. wahan beth key K*tey ki bakwas karta rehta hey.

aghar yeh beysharam pakistan mein hota to woh wala paysa to na bahir jata jo abb ja raha hey. abb yeh na kahey koi keh international MQM key members wahan donate kartey hein. aghar woh bhi kartey hein to woh paysay bhi pakistan ata aghar yeh maraassssi pakistan mein kanjri ki tarah ghardan halata.

jahan tak doosrey province ka talq hey wahan say vote milna bohat mushkil hey. kyoon keh her kissi ko apni jaan aziz hey. MQM ko vote denein ka matlab hey QATIL paida karna. tum lahore ki example dekh lo abhi 100 Members nahi baney aur inhoon nein nawaz sharif and company ko threat karna shoro kar dia hey keh yeh log ghar say nahi nikal sakein ghay.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پاکستان میں انقلاب لانے کا دعوا کرنے والے دو بےغیرت لیڈر
ایک کارکنوں کے چندے پر زندہ اور دوسرا بیٹی کے ٹکڑوں پر

P

pakstar

would u mind comparing prices in 1999 in nawaz sharif rule and in musahraf 2008 when he left???

prices in 1999 were far lower than what musharaf left in 2008, but if i take ur argument right then Nawaz sharif is much better right??

ordinary person does not know how to control the prices in whole country so they are justified when they say that Musharaf was better than PPP and so PMLN was better then Musharaf. You ask youself; your childhood was better than today right?? prices were much lower,, no kudh kush bambar.. etc etc..

anyway.. I better leave you on your own..

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In switzerland such Black Money should Be transported physically, its Not possible through Wire Transfers or Regular Banking channels. Almost impossible to bring so much paper here from Pakistan !!!

pakifellah

Citizen
very sorry to see some one from canada think that he is a genius, My friend can you plz tell me how difficult it is to convert rupees in any of those accepted
currencies and those politicians who transfer billions of dollars from pakistan every day into swiss accounts. BTW are you old enough to know a pakistani
bank called BCCI and ofcourse National Bank of pakistan, respectfully instead of asking forgiveness on my behalf am I right to say LOGO IS CANADIAN/PAKISTANI KO IS KI BE ILMI PAR MAAF KARDO. sorry to say all you have is INFORMATIONS not KNOWLEDGE. Brother remember we are born as learner and will die as learner. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

pakifellah

Citizen
rightly said, :biggthumpup:
Re: 28 trillions of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks - Is this true ??

rightly said, :biggthumpup:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by islamabadi2
28 Trillion ? .Swiss banks don't accept Rupees. Secondly this email was a joke which I also received in my inbox...however the difference is YOU got FOOLED and I didn't. ...

WELL if you insist on getting FOOLED and you being smart enough not to fell prey to foolishness, looks like you are in a state of denial,
biggest of of fools please expalin : 120 rs sugar, prices of flour, dal
and all the staples, and a big plus no electricity no gas and let me
applaud you for claiming being the most smart, and please how would you address that all the textile industries being shut down and
people losing their livelyhood, WHAT IS THE USE OF BEING A NUCLEAR POWER, WHEN YOU CANNOT PRODUCE ENOUGH ENERGY TO
RUN YOUR INDUSTRIES, AND THE STOVES IN YOUR HOMES.

All this is saying is FOOL FOOL NOTHING BUT FOOL.